Fall/Winter 2011 Baby Hopefuls

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Annabelle_M » Mon May 16, 2011 8:38 pm

I'll check in tomorrow. DF finally has a date for his u/s, one step closer!! It's June 6th.

SS: Stalking!!
NP since 2005, TTC #1 since June 09
DF dx varicocele, awaiting surgery
RE July 14th
Laparoscopy Sept. 6 (FINALLY after 10 years of pain, I will have my endo removed)

"Even miracles take a little time." ~Cinderella

My Blog: http://annabelle-isile.blogspot.com/

"Sometimes it's hard to conceive,
With all that I've got,
And all I've achieved,
What I want most
Before my time is gone,
Is to hear the words
"I love you, Mom"
I would die for that."
" width="0" height="0" alt="User avatar" />
Annabelle_M
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby soskinny » Tue May 17, 2011 4:10 am

Hi Everyone, Annabelle: I know you are going through a hard time at the moment im really hoping this all works out for you and your DF. What are they gonna check on his US?

Paris: Your IVF is getting closer, i see today is your last bcp, what is the next stage?

Treez: Hope you have a lovely anniversary today.

AFM: Well i dont know what to say. I thought this cycle was going well. Loads of twinges and cramps and good temps and afternoon drowsiness but last night was awful, i went to bed feeling hot and sicky and woke up an hour and half later from the worst nightmare ever. I was soaked through with sweat and felt dizzy. I was too awake to sleep and sat up till 5 am then slept another hour. Since i woke up i have felt nothing :cry: I couldnt even temp because i hadnt slept. I think i was just ill, not pg symptoms. Im 7DPO and feel no different to a normal BFN cycle. :(
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby chickenwing » Tue May 17, 2011 10:24 am

Hi ladies, I hope its ok that I don't do personals, there is just way too much that went on so I will just pick up from here on :)

AFM: My father is doing great. Hasnt had a cigarette since he got out of the hospital. He is on a bunch of different medications and puffers and is now a candidate for a lung reduction surgery which is a great thing. he has sacks growing in the tops of his lungs putting pressure on them causing them to not be able to expand the way they should. Also we had my great grandmothers funeral and burial who passed away just before christmas. It was a nice little ceremony. AND I had an infection in my mouth where one of my wisdom teeth was exposed causing it to shift so I had it removed yesterday. I was way more terrified of having it pulled then I was of giving birth! I almost puked when he was trying to yank it out. Anyway, Jackson is doing fantastic he goes to bed at 9 every night and wakes up at 5am for a feeding then goes back to be until 8 or 8:30! I am soooooooo happy about that. I thought about trying to wean him out of the 5am feeding but its only one and its after 8 hours of sleep so I figure he needs it. Anyway I hope you all have a fantastic day!
Me (Tina) (5/30/83) ~ DH (4/23/78 ) DS Jackson 01/20/11
BFP 4/8/10 chemical 4/11/10 BFP 5/10/10

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1aea58
chickenwing
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby soskinny » Wed May 18, 2011 3:32 am

CW: Its great that your father has quit smoking he will notice the difference very soon. I agree that you should keep Jacksons 5am feed, its so good that he sleeps for 8hrs straight.

Treez: How did your anniversary go?

AFM: I think i was right that its just high progesterone again. I didnt sleep too good again last night so i couldnt temp again this morning but all my symptoms have eased off so im guessing that its my progesterone level dropping before af Mon/Tues. I will still be testing Sat am just incase and so that i dont cry when af shows. I do wish i knew my temps for yesterday and today though.
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby orionslight » Wed May 18, 2011 4:07 am

hi guys! i also hope to you dont mind no personals, i will try to do a better job keeping up

just wanted everyone here to know israel was always such a difficult baby. i could never put him down and would never sleep and he was always crying, like he was in pain. i felt so bad for him. well a week or so ago he was screaming so badly i was sure something was wrong with him so i called his doctor and we started thinking about a possible lactose intolerance. he had me try a lactose free formula and he is a different baby!! so happy all the time and he sleeps great, i am sad about bf but i did it for almost 3 months, and he was so miserable. so as sad as i am, i think this was the best decision and he is so happy, it is great to see his persoanality emerging :)
Baby Ireland is here! 4-18-2014
Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl Artemis
Loss June 2016@ 13+5, baby boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby chickenwing » Wed May 18, 2011 6:36 am

SS: Keeping my fingers crossed for you. You have been waiting so long for this!

Orion: So happy that your little man is doing so great now that you switched to lactose free formula. I have seen girls on the other boards going dairy free themselves just so they could continue BF but its beyond difficult that most of them gave up since there is milk in almost everything. When I started Jackson on formula I had to change to a sensitive formula because it was making him way to gassy. I was able to switch back to a less expensive one after a few months when his digestive system was stronger. I hope you are eventually able to do the same :)
Me (Tina) (5/30/83) ~ DH (4/23/78 ) DS Jackson 01/20/11
BFP 4/8/10 chemical 4/11/10 BFP 5/10/10

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1aea58
chickenwing
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby treezuk » Wed May 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Annabelle : Good news that your DP is going for the u/s that sgreat news let us know how you get one xxx

SS : sorry your feeling so sick i hope that you start to feel better soon , my guess with your temps if your hot and sweating on waking up your proberly hotter in temp so thats not a bad thing if you are preggo , i am keeping my FX for you xxx

CW : Well done to your dad for giving up smoking my dad gave up last may and he said its best thing he done it was hard for him but he got there in the end

Jaimie : Im sorry to hear poor Israel might have a milk allergy i hope that you get it sorted soon i know how hard it must have been for you to give up bfing but at least you can comcentrate on the allergy now and get him to a happy contanted little guy minus the belly ache (assume his got a belly ache hehe)

AFM : I'm happy but pissed off all in one , i lost 3lb this week so thats 5lb in total in 3 weeks i started ww on 27th april and im really liking it , i ate salad for the first time this week and now im hooked having it with everything now and its served me well.. ok so now why im pissed off CD8 and still bleeding , its only light but just when i thought it was finishing nope still there i have my follow up on monday and if the consultant dont have a plan to stop this his gonna get it both barrells cos im sick to death of bleeding i only have to go for a walk and to far to fast and it starts to get heavier surly thats not normal :( im just lucky the last 2 afs have been light i dont think i could cope with that heavy s**t all the time so YEAH thats me :/
(Me) Teresa (32) & DH (35) DS Mckenzi~6
(TTC since 2004) 3 :angel: 's (July 05 and June/July 10)
:angel: Ectopic found 6w3d ( 18th June 2014) Received the methotrexate injection on 20th June 2014.
Low AMH (0.46) & high Fsh (16.5) = POF - Pre Menopausal
Time is of the essence possibly IVF in the near future !!!
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby orionslight » Thu May 19, 2011 4:29 am

hey guys :)

teresa-that sucks about bleeding still, i would be mad too! and lol on the salads, i like em but sadly not quite as much as chocolate, but i am working on losing weight too. salad with chicken brest is soooo good! congratz on the 5 lbs, that is awesome!!

annabelle-good luck at the u/s! for your bf i mean lol

ss- i hope you feel better soon, praying for you this month!

cw-woot for your dad!! quitting can be very hard, so its quite an accomplishment!

hi eoe!

afm~ not much but i got my very first giggle out of my baby yesterday!! it was soooo cute, lol i was so excited! i honestly cant believe how much happier this little guy is, he is my best bud :) (well 1 of them anyways lol)
Baby Ireland is here! 4-18-2014
Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl Artemis
Loss June 2016@ 13+5, baby boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby treezuk » Thu May 19, 2011 11:45 am

Jaimie : Lol i love choc to but i brought WW chocolate so if i fancy some its not so bad on the hips hahaha i have so much to lose i cant afford to eat bad stuff unfortunatly :/ the bleednig seems to have stopped again there was just light pinky stuff when i wiped this morning and since then nothing so hopeing its gone fx anyways so glad Israel smiled for you thats so cute :)
:angel: Ectopic found 6w3d ( 18th June 2014) Received the methotrexate injection on 20th June 2014.
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Fri May 20, 2011 5:41 am

Hi ladies, i have so much catching up to do.
Orion: Hi, I know exactly what you mean about grumpy baby and lactose intolerance. I have 2 that have lactose free milk it gets easier as they grow honestly and you should try him on cows milk every now and then because some children do outgrow intolerences when their tummys get stronger as CW said. Im glad you are getting to enjoy him more too.

CW: Sounds like you have been having quite a bit to deal with recently. Im so glad your father is sorting himself out with the quitting smoking and getting the puffers he needs. He will feel the benefits right from day one. Quitting smoking is very hard it took me 3 attempts but im glad i did it (3yrs ago). I hope your mouth is healing well from the extraction of wisdom tooth.

Treez: Im sorry you are still spotting/ bleeding on and off. Atleast you have your appointment in a couple of days and hopefully you will get answers and a treatment plan.

AFM: Well i was feeling pretty down, tested BFN yesterday (9dpo) so i sulked all day and then today i woke with headache, stuffy nose and tickly cough, all the signs i have had with every pg. The good thing is no one else in the house has a cold and i have felt rough all wk. Im still kinda hoping that i get a bfp over the wkend and that i just tested too early :) If not i guess im gonna pass the germs onto the rest of my family and we will all spend the wkend on cold meds ha ha
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby treezuk » Fri May 20, 2011 1:55 pm

SS : So sorry you tested BFN hun i hope that its just to early there is still time you never know every pregnancy is different.... I am stilll spotting and its pissing me off now day 11 and everytime i think its gone NOPE still there i know it could be worse and it could be heavy but its doing my head in now x
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby treezuk » Mon May 23, 2011 6:21 am

Good news everything went fine at hospital cyst was dermatoid which are one with hair skin teeth bones etc in but he said they did right thing removing it as it never wouldnt have gone on its own.... Lining was fine and all clear same with pap smear and the best news is we can ttc immediatly yay so fricking happy his refering me to an assited conception unit (fertility clinic) as if I take clomid to ov I will need to be monitered cos of only having the one ovary now I burst out crying after I left think it was the relief of this all being over finally :) so happy
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Tue May 24, 2011 4:42 am

Yay Treez im so happy for you. Things couldnt have gone better. Great news that you can TTC straight away and even better that you are getting the referal. Im really really happy for you. :D

Hi EOE :)

Well im 16DPO no af yet but cramping since Friday. Thought she would have arrived by now but i dont feel pg at all so im sure she will be here any day. Ive just worked out that if af arrives today my next O day will be my birthday :D My 2 eldest were both concieved on my birthday my daughter on my 16th :oops: and my son on my 17th! I know its a lucky day for me so im kinda looking forward to next cycle and another March baby if im lucky.
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby treezuk » Tue May 24, 2011 4:44 am

Gl hun I hope it happens for you have you tested at all... Thank you I'm so happy and relieved that it went well x
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Tue May 24, 2011 11:26 am

so your cd15, have you tested with an opk? hee hee maybe you have time to get in on some egg catching this cycle :wink: Im sure you are feeling so much more relaxed now since getting the all clear.

I have been testing with IC's but not even a ghost of a line. I have noticed that when i have higher progesterone levels then i have a longer LP. Im on 16 dpo and have been known to reach 18 dpo so im not too stressed about it yet.
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups