Fall/Winter 2011 Baby Hopefuls

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby treezuk » Tue May 24, 2011 11:29 am

I havent got any opks plus I'm bleeding still so couldn't even if we wanted to :( maybe its just to early for a line if not I hope af comes soon so you can start a fresh xxx
(Me) Teresa (32) & DH (35) DS Mckenzi~6
(TTC since 2004) 3 :angel: 's (July 05 and June/July 10)
:angel: Ectopic found 6w3d ( 18th June 2014) Received the methotrexate injection on 20th June 2014.
Low AMH (0.46) & high Fsh (16.5) = POF - Pre Menopausal
Time is of the essence possibly IVF in the near future !!!
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby orionslight » Wed May 25, 2011 6:59 am

hey guys

teresa-hope the bleeding stops soon

ss-sorry for the bfns :(

hi eoe!

sorry for the short personals, jeez school and these beatsies keep me hoppin! israel just got a jumperoo and he likes it :) he is such a sweetie lol. i just got my first pos opk yesterday so i guess my cycles will be starting soon. i am off to do housework,homework and eat!! lol
Baby Ireland is here! 4-18-2014
Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl Artemis
Loss June 2016@ 13+5, baby boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Wed May 25, 2011 10:11 am

Hi Orion thats great news that your cycles are coming back. How you manage homework with your large family i cant imagine. I think you must be super mom.

Treez: Im sure the bleeding will settle down your body has been through a lot recently.

AFM: well af 4 days late and im just spotting brown. I only spot after af. I have a lot of pain especially by my right hip i have had this for a week. I dont know whats going on but its hardly anything. Oh well on to yet another cycle :cry: The good news is that its my 30 birthday two weeks from tomorrow and now i know i cant have a drink or ten ha ha
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby soskinny » Thu May 26, 2011 5:18 am

Hi ladies popping in quickly for some love advice :oops: How do you know if a guy likes you? Im stuck in an unusual position, heres the story and tell me what you think.

I have been having help with my social phobia. I go to my apointments on a tuesday afternoon and the guy i see is amazingly good looking. I thought nothing of this to start with, in fact i hated his attitude but over the last few weeks (ive been going 12wks) i feel as if he has softened. He laughs at my jokes and smiles alot and the last 2 wks as im leaving he has said 'it was great seeing you this week' but he looks away as he says it so i cant see his face expression. This wk i told him it was nice seeing him too and left. How can i move this on to find out if he likes me?
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby treezuk » Fri May 27, 2011 5:51 am

I think that maybe you should just ask if he wants to grab a coffee or something and if he says yes then just say something simple like you find it good you've met someone you can talk to at the meeting makes it easier to come along knowing there is some friendly faces there , either that or just wait for him to contact you :) Check you PM's im gonna send you one :)

AFM i dont think this bleeding is ever gonna stop im on CD18 now and still bleeding :(
(Me) Teresa (32) & DH (35) DS Mckenzi~6
(TTC since 2004) 3 :angel: 's (July 05 and June/July 10)
:angel: Ectopic found 6w3d ( 18th June 2014) Received the methotrexate injection on 20th June 2014.
Low AMH (0.46) & high Fsh (16.5) = POF - Pre Menopausal
Time is of the essence possibly IVF in the near future !!!
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Fri May 27, 2011 8:14 am

Thanks Treez. PM checked and i agree. Im sorry you are still bleeding. Is it spotting or full bleeding? Im wondering if seeing your doctor to maybe go on the pill for a cycle or two to get your body back into routine?

I forgot to mention that these Tuesday apointments are just me and him in a tiny room :oops: I spend a whole hour up close and can smell his aftershave which is really nice ha ha. Its killing me. Do you think he would be offended if i asked him if he was single? he knows i recently broke up with partner so he knows im available. Ive been out of the dating game too long.
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Annabelle_M » Fri May 27, 2011 8:28 am

I will restart the thread now. Please follow me!

http://www.twoweekwait.com/community/mo ... 62#2389462
NP since 2005, TTC #1 since June 09
DF dx varicocele, awaiting surgery
RE July 14th
Laparoscopy Sept. 6 (FINALLY after 10 years of pain, I will have my endo removed)

"Even miracles take a little time." ~Cinderella

My Blog: http://annabelle-isile.blogspot.com/

"Sometimes it's hard to conceive,
With all that I've got,
And all I've achieved,
What I want most
Before my time is gone,
Is to hear the words
"I love you, Mom"
I would die for that."
" width="0" height="0" alt="User avatar" />
Annabelle_M