*** Armed & Dangerous! #2 ***

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Justagirl » Mon May 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Apples: :wait: :wait: :wait: :wait: :wait: :wait: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME: (JJ) 33 :love: DH: 37
TTC#1 for 2.5 years
Dx: lean PCOS/ DH: perfect
5 failed medicated cycles (3 w/IUIs)
IVF#1:Dec 2011 Antagonist: BFP (chemical)
FET#1: April 2012 BFN
IVF#2: August 2012 Long Lupron: BFP!! TWINS!!! :hb: :hb:
4/10/13: Our boys arrive at 35 weeks, happy and healthy!!
5/8/15: SURPRISE BFP!!!
Betas: 12dpo: 49, 14dpo: 102, 21dpo: 1749, 28dpo: 14,737
6/4: ONE baby with :hb: 134
Justagirl
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Apples85 » Mon May 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Oh sorry JJ to keep you waiting! As soon as i came home we turned right around to have dinner at a friends house! So results are in...and it turns out I might be hypothyroid!!! Small world right?! All my other results are normal. She wants me to go back to my primary and get more tests done to confirm. Apparently my TSH was high, but one of my thyroid levels was normal, so thats why she thinks I *might* be hypothyroid. I'm not really sure other than that what it means. She said I'm fine, and that everything else was normal, and its "fixable", but it might just be something I have to monitor from now on (I guess my Dr. is also hypothyroid, she said they just check and monitor her levels every year) But all other levels are good, so check that off the list...

Anyone have thoughts on hypothyroid, because I don't :) just happy everything else was normal.
Me: 31
DH: 33 Severe MFI, Microdeletion of Y Chromosome

Warming up to TTC again!

My Ovulation Chart

My Blog ***Come read me, you know you want to :)***
Apples85
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby 35ttc » Tue May 17, 2011 3:26 am

I am happy for ya apples, hypothyroid is so manageable and usually doesn't take long to get it under control :) glad everything else was normal though.
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

JJ sorry about the temp drop honey :( well if af is coming i hope she doesn't drag it out. Then you can get on to the next cycle. :)

Hello to EOE :hi: :hi: :hi:

afm temp went up a bit again this morning, hmmm may test tomorrow or wait till thursday.........
35ttc
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Apples85 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:18 am

Thanks Beth~ I'm trying not to google hypothyroid :) I guess I would have never known if we weren't TTC! It's just hard not to freak out! :)

FX'd for you! Pee sticks tomorrow please! hee hee

Warming up to TTC again!

My Ovulation Chart

Apples85
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Justagirl » Tue May 17, 2011 7:33 am

Apples: I wouldn't worry..like Beth said, it is very easy to treat...it also sounds like your doc isn't 100% sure you are officially hypothyroid yet?? Funny how my doc reordered my thyroid bloodwork (he thought I may have been hyperthyroid...) turned out to be fine..don't stress! :)

Beth: your chart looks great! FX for your :bfp: tomorrow!

Hi to everyone else, hope all is well!

AFM: bigger temp drop, :af: should be here today or more likely tomorrow..just wondering, am I the clomid guinea pig in this thread? Lol. HSG guinea pig? Well, I hope if I am that my experiences are favorable (and fruitful ;)) of course I'll be sure to KUP, going to get my prescriptions today :)
TTC#1 for 2.5 years
Justagirl
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Apples85 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:11 am

thanks JJ i freak out easily :) you're right, she isn't positive so we'll wait and see! how exciting you're getting your meds! can't wait to hear about you next cycle...sorry about AF...you'll show her this next time around!

Warming up to TTC again!

My Ovulation Chart

Apples85
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Apples85 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:57 am

I just noticed we're at 20pages! i'll restarty the thread later!

Warming up to TTC again!

My Ovulation Chart

Apples85
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby goldimama » Tue May 17, 2011 10:08 am

Oh poop JJ- I was hoping for that miracle, before starting all the meds. But yay, there's lots of hope this next cycle (or maybe the temps are just being wonky and you'll get a BFP anyway??). I don't know if any other ladies here have tried the clomid thing or HSG, but you won't be lonely cause I'll be following after shortly- starting next cycle.

Apples- yay for good results. Yeah, with those results, your diagnosis would be inconclusive without further confirmatory testing. Since your reflex T4 level was normal, that may actually mean you're still euthyroid (= normal thyroid hormone levels circulating), but the high TSH may mean something's up. But as everyone's mentioned, it's probably the easiest of the problems to fix, if there is in fact an issue. Sorry you have to get more testing done, but it's great that overall, everything seems in working order.
Oooooo- and it looks like we'll need a new thread soon! Yayfor ttc buddies!

Beth- I'm getting so excited!!!! You still have SX's?? Can't wait to see your test!!

Hi eveyrone else.

AFM- my back is still KILLING me any chance it gets, and it's making work extremely difficult. Thank goodness I'm on an easy rotation that doesn't require tons of manual labor or long hours. But that means lots of sitting down at conferences and at the scope- and my back HATES sitting more than anything. I was getting excited that I might have been getting geared up to O early again this cycle. But I'm now convinced it was a midcycle estrogen surge. I don't think those OPKs were false. Having an estrogen surge with all the other signs of fertility will cause a slight increased production of LH, so I tend to believe them, but everything suddenly went away and my OPK yesterday was the faintest I've ever seen with that brand! And my temp is back up, so probably not going to O any time soon. Gonna keep testing once a day anyway, since it seems I'm Oing at all kinds of weird times. And of course, we'll keep up with the every other day BD (as much as possible).

We're leaving for our FL vacation tonight or EARLY tomorrow morning. We're from St. Pete, and we're going to visit friends and attending a wedding. And celebrating our 3YEAR wedding anniversary! Which always seems weird, cause we've been together for over 13 years, so the 3 year anniversary is kinda just a small piece of the celebration.
Me (Teresa): 29
DH (Brett): 36
Furbabies: Gator and Halle
BFP 7/17/10 m/c at 8w3d :angel:
First follistim cycle- BFP!! 12dpt/10dpo I LOVE FOLLISTIM
Beta #1: 143 (3w5d)
Beta #2: 348 (4w)
Beta #3: >7,000 !! (5w)
My Ovulation Chart
goldimama
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Justagirl » Tue May 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Thanks Apples :) I'm going to give AF a run for her money next cycle, that's for sure hehehe.

Teresa: sorry about your back still giving you so many problems :( Hope that it feels great on your vacation! How exciting! and Happy anniversary! Hope you have an amazing relaxing time!!! Sorry O doesn't seem to be happening yet, FX it does very soon, (maybe on vaca??) keep testing with the sticks :)

OH, so your post inspired me to POAS earlier (because I had a really bad sleep, nightmares, and DH and I had gotten in a fullblown screaming fight last night so I reconsidered my temp being super accurate..) But it was SMU and I had drank a can of coke zero, I of course expected nothing but of course, something appears...It's probably an EVAP, and if it is, it's my worst one yet this cycle because there is definitely something there, and it has color. I tried to tweak it on my cell phone, lol.

Tweak:
Dry:
Wet:
TTC#1 for 2.5 years
Justagirl
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Apples85 » Tue May 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Um thats horrible if thats an evap!

Warming up to TTC again!

My Ovulation Chart

Apples85
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby 35ttc » Tue May 17, 2011 5:34 pm

I see something on that test!! fxfx

AFM- I give up!!!!!!!!!! so freaking frustrated my temps are up i feel like s**t and BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell..... sorry end of rant. gonna go cry now.
35ttc
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Apples85 » Tue May 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Hey all, I started a new thread... #3!!! come on in! bring your peesticks with ya ;)

Warming up to TTC again!

My Ovulation Chart

Apples85
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups