Wishing & Waiting for #1, Part 21

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Lisa79 » Fri May 20, 2011 6:05 pm

mrsmc- Oh I'm glad it wasn't anything serious. I'm sure that was quite scary though! **HUGS**

afm- Went out w/ the family tonight. I did follow my gut b/c my gut was hungry as hell :P Kinda overruled whatever emotions I had, which surprisingly weren't that bad. That is until SiL hugged me and tried being all funny and cute. Uhm... no...
I did take a few more tests.... actually took my last digital at noon along with a wondfo. Surprisingly, the digital came out a YES.
I dunno what is going on, but I'm not holding my breath that it's anything good.
I have been reading about heavy bleeding w/ BFPs. There's something called decidual bleeding. It's rare though. You know those women who say they still got their periods while pregnant? Yeah, that's decidual bleeding.
It's basically your body sheds part of the lining except for where the baby is attached. So you have bleeding that can range from being lighter than your normal AF to looking just like it.

Of course I would love it if that is what is happening with myself, but like I said, I'm not holding my breath.

I'm off! I'll be back tomorrow with more tests :)
Me: 34 DH: 35
PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Hypothyroidism, Anovulation
BFP 11-30-11 @ 8dpo after 3 years, lots of fertility treatments, and 4 chemical m/c
beta #1 9dpo: 7 beta #2 14dpo: 113 beta #3 20dpo: 1467
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
BFP 7/6/14 @ 9dpo Stick baby stick!
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kaidanariko » Fri May 20, 2011 10:06 pm

lisa- i never though id be praying for omeone to bleed, but im praying for decidual bleeding!!

AFM - i took another test today. a fancy one :P, well not realy i collected my FMU before i went to school and then on my way home i stopped at walmart to get a walmart brand test (the ones with the blue lines) and even the blue ones that give everyone positives, gave me a negative.

i had realy realy weird spotting today. followed by mild crampping and a little of a side stitch, then the spotting got a speck worse, and went away completely. now i have watery CM, my cervix is soft open and low. so either i just ovulated earlier this morning or something, or my body is prepping for something.

the spotting was brown and there was more lotion cm than spotting so i only noticed when i wiped. i know this is probably TMI and for that i apologise, but i dont know if any of you have ever had anything like this... im thinking i didnt ovulate this month, so instead of just having a small bleed and start again i think my body repeted the cycle...if thats the case. im about 9dpo....or 1dpo if it was thismorning.. i guess well find out soon enough.

if i dont strt by thursday i am going to the dr, but as i said if these cramps get any worse im going to the er...its mild pre premenstral cramps intermittantly.

thank you girls for the support through this weird weird cycle....
kaidanariko
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lisa79 » Sat May 21, 2011 4:38 am

kaida- Pfft, screw TMI... this whole forum is one big information ball of TMI. If we're not all used to it by now, then we haven't spent enough time here :P lol
Anywho.... I hope you'll get some answers to what is going on with your body soon.
Maybe the spotting was from implantation? If you are just 9dpo, then there's still plenty of time to get a BFP.

afm- So, more tests with proper FMU this time. No waking up to pee or fix breakfast so it was a nice long hold.
Wouldn't my tests be darker by now if this was viable?
I dunno, guess I'm just trying to think of the worst so I don't get my hopes up too much.
BFP 11-30-11 @ 8dpo after 3 years, lots of fertility treatments, and 4 chemical m/c
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JessM » Sat May 21, 2011 8:39 am

Hahaha Lisa you are so right. That's what this board is for! TMI, freak outs and support! I will say, reading any one's "freak out" no matter how long is much better than working!

You know Lisa, I don't know about it not getting darker. My doctor always told me not to rely on the test that way, but my doctor also told me not to use OPKs because they cause stress. Yeah. right. I would say weirder things have probably happened! I'm holding out hope that you have the stickiest of sticky's in there just hangin on for dear life!

Kaida- when I first found out I was pregnant, I had a lot of weird spotting and CM. And weird twinges and really really mild cramping. It actually freaked me out because I was convinced AF was going to start any moment. (Thankfully these ladies calmed me down!) I don't know how to check my cervix, so who knows about that! Have you been stressed out? Stress can delay ovulation, which in turn, delays periods. And Lisa is right, if you are only 9 dpo then it can be too early to get a positive.

AFM- DH and I went to a comedy show last night that he was performing at. It was his cousin who was running the show, a fundraiser for a friend of ours who recently got diagnosed with Parkinsons. I never pay to go to DH's shows, because I'm his wife! He should get a comp. However, his cousin who KNEW I was coming didn't have a seat for me! She had peoples names on every chair (All 150 of them) and not a single chair for me. Now while I know I was probably being a little ridiculous (I'm pregnant, its allowed), but I was SO angry. I almost left, and I almost started crying. And his cousin's daughter who is one of my best friends now, and was in my wedding looked mortified that her mother hadn't put a seat there for me, and didn't really know how to react. I know I was being irrational, but I was really upset. I'm usually not this emotional!

IT'S A BOY!
Declan 12/31/11 at 10:29 PM
JessM

Postby Skeely » Sat May 21, 2011 8:57 am

Lisa, this is so strange, I don't know what to think. Are you still bleeding? Thinking of you.

IJGirl, so sorry to hear about your FIL and also the difficulties with your DH being around for the birth--wow that stinks. Hoping that it will work out so that he will be there, but if not, do you have others to be with you? Spotting at this point could be good news! It could be bloody show.

Cherie, wondering what is going on…could be a surprise bfp!

mrsmcd, Glad everything was OK, no fun going to the ER to look for hemorrhoids! When I was pregnant I used the Tucks pads, which felt good, and also I swear by the Colace pills, which my doc told me to take.

Cassidy, have fun camping! I was thinking of you as our plane flew over Louisiana and wondering if you were impacted by all that flooding.

Lee, how has work been going?

Meike, love the new profile pic too! Can't believe Ben is going off formula--he is getting so grown up! Yay for kicks!

Edswife, congrats on the weight loss! That is fantastic. I like South Beach.

We had a really nice visit to Miami. I'll post some pics soon. Adelaide is getting ready for some solids but daddy is not quite ready for his baby to grow up :) DH keeps telling me that the doctor said to wait until 6 months, and I remind him that the doctors said 6 months OR she grabs for food as you try to eat it--well, we are almost there :lol: We have been giving her some frozen banana pieces in a mesh feeder to help with teething, what a mess! :D
Me: 37
DH: 38

Skeely
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lisa79 » Sat May 21, 2011 11:03 am

Skeely- OO yay pics! I can't wait to see them :D
Yay for Adelaide going on to solids! Or well... soon! heh

Man, everyones' LOs are growing up so quickly!

mrsmc- Oh bleh, I think I would've gotten upset no matter what. That really stinks that a seat wasn't set out for you.

AF is winding down. Not much atm, mainly just heavy spotting right now.
Was going to buy some more "good" tests, but the Walmart we went to sucks. They have their HPTs up behind a register where the cigs are. Line was super long and we weren't about to stand there and ask someone for HPTs.

Anywho, just took my wondfos heh.

OPK is darker. Still not sure about the HPTs. I mean obviously there's still a line there, but I dunno. Just feel like if this was a real sticky bean, it would be darker by now. *shrugs*
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby d1ehexe » Sat May 21, 2011 11:11 am

Lisa : I keep my fingers crossed that it that decidual bleeding , the tests stared getting darker again so there must be soem hormones rising .
Can't wait till Monday , hope the Doc will check with a U/S and Beta
FXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFX

Mrsmc : LOL tehre is no such thing as TMI LOL
Welcome to the wonder of Pregnancy , stuff nobody told u about
~ Piles
~ peeing yourself when u sneeze
~ constipation and a lot more the further u get . But totally worth it in the end :D
Baby kicking feel in the beginning like bubbles going off but lower than my tummy , then I could feel it turning and then the pokes and kicks started .
This time I know what it feels like , with Ben it took till 20+ weeks till I could be sure that it was him

Cherry : MMh , low and open sounds like AF coming soon . At least that was always the case with me but if ur only 9dpo then it might close up and get higher .

Edswife : Congrats on ur weightloss !!!

Skeely : LOL here it was me that I didn't want my Baby to grow up . But yeah if she starts reaching for ur food I think she wants some too

I AM HOT !!!! And it is not even summer yet , today was 87 !
My Neighbour left today :( I only knew her for 3 month but we gotten on really well . She had a DD and DS who was Ben's age , so when they played we talked . Had a little cry but I blame the Hormones !
Just strange to Think I'm not gonna see her again , that is the one part that really sucks about being an Army wife , u keep losing Friends
Me - Meike :35 , DH - Stephen :36 , Married June 2000 TTC #1 for 9 years
DS Ben ~ 02 May 2010 DD Abbie ~ 11 October 2011
Miracles do happen , sometimes they just take time

Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise. Alice Walker
http://meike-myttcjourney.blogspot.com/</a>
d1ehexe
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby kaidanariko » Sat May 21, 2011 2:30 pm

well...af came...
i was about to tell hubby that something was up, and then he decided to be frisky. so im thinking WTH why not af isnt coming so whats the harm, so we BD and then we roll over and the bed and him are covered in blood. through a sailors string of cursing and being embarassed he asked if i was ok, and i explained that AF was 10 days late almost and that it just came.

i am in EXCRUCIATING pain with these cramps. theyre bringing back bad memories of the miscarriage i had when i was 15...

they havent even kicked in ful forcce yet, im wondering if something is ...or was...up.

this af isnt normal...nothing has been normal so i should be expecting it to not be normal. im exhausted and the blood itself is weird...

TMI- but it looks like tissue i mean, its just got a muted grey undertone to it...theres no clotting or pased tissues as of yet, but im definatly on the look out for more than the litle bit of a funny color.

im itting here looking at the tests i took and wondering if they were evap lines or if im just lying to myself cause i dont want to relive the miscarriage again, or if im overthinking things...i wish there was a way you could find out without extensive medical tests because even if i wanted to do that thered be nothing to find by the time i got to see a dr. and im not critical enough for the emergency room to see me in less than 12 hours. because i have no gaurinteed positive test.

i dont know what to think, i feel crazy obsessing over all this i feel like im trying to cause myself drama, like i feel i want to be having a MC or something so i have a reason to feel this dumb. for some explenation for why all this is happening, and i dont kjnow if this is all just due to a bad relive of the miscarriage i had before.

i feel crazy.

sorry for the rant again...if i can find my good camera ill try to get a photo of the sticks to post so i can get an opinion.
kaidanariko
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lisa79 » Sat May 21, 2011 4:32 pm

kaida- Oh boo. I'm sorry AF has arrived and is causing you so much pain. Maybe b/c it was so late, that's causing the extra pain? I have no idea how though so.. yeah nm **HUGS** I hope it eases up though.

d1e- So cool that you're feeling her move around :D I can't wait to have that happen to me one of these days.
Boo for your friend moving. Did she leave an email or something you can keep in touch by?
Bleh for being hot! It got hot here, then cool, now hot again. Hate hot weather so much.

afm- We just got back from dinner and from Walmart. Got a 3 pack of FRER and a 3 pack of Answer. I said I wasn't going to get answers again, but I only got them b/c of the test I took on Thursday. Wanted the same test for comparison. After this though, seriously, no more.

Experiencing a dizzy spell right now. Started a few minutes ago. I'm not falling down and nothing is spinning, just feel slightly off balance. Feels like it's going away.

Started having some left ovary pains when we were out eating dinner.
Still occuring, but seems to be tapering off. Sharpish. Not really painful, more uncomfortable.

Wish I had a clue what my body is trying to do here.
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JessM » Sat May 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Lisa- these sound like good signs to me! I've been having lots of weird twinges and aches/pains! And every now and then I get a little light headed. I really hope this is it for you, no matter how odd it is. Can't wait to see your answer test.

Kaida- I think you might be having so much pain/bleeding because your period was so late, so there was more time for the endometrial lining to build up. If you were having a m/c you would have had a positive test if you were 10 days late. I'm sorry to hear about your m/c when you were 15. That's really sad :( :hugs:

Meike- what the heck are piles?! Sorry to hear your friend moved. That's always rough. If it makes you feel better, my best friend and I live 2500 miles away from each other, and we're just as close as when we lived 20 minutes.

Skeely- she sounds like a doll! soo cute!

AFM- just totally beat! don't know if I'll make it through the movie I'm watching and its only 9 PM here.

IT'S A BOY!
Declan 12/31/11 at 10:29 PM
JessM

Postby kaidanariko » Sat May 21, 2011 8:46 pm

thankyou to lisa and Mrs and everyone.

i think just everything built up and it made me REALY paranoid. i think i was so terrified i was having another miscarriage i was flashing between believing i missed something, and then thinking im crazy for thinking it. then beating myself up for thinking i may be worrying about nothing and making it feel and seem so much bigger than it was.

now that ive had some time (and pain meds so i can breath again) everything has leveled out. it appears that my body geared up to O but when i was supposed to O was the day we moved, and the day i got rushed to the hospital with heart palptations, so i think thestress delayed it then, then it just kept building the lining and geared up again for when i was supposed to start AF and then i Oed then. so i have an extra 10 days of lining. so yes mrs, i agree with you and lisa that with that build up thats whats causeing the pain, cause im very very heavy, and i wouldnt be suprised if i bled for 9 days at the rate im going.

everything is finaly leveling out. im sorry about my paranoid ranting here.

and to lisa- i know how difficult my ranting added to your worry must be, i dont want you to feel like im adding to your worrys. i realy am praying for you and i didn not want to make this more difficult for you in this harder time of uncertainty you are having on your own. and the fact that you were so supportive of me and everyone else shows how wonderful of a person you are.even when your upset. you have character and i appreciate your (as well as everyone elses) suport greatly and it means everything to me that you took your time to help calm me down.

cant wait to see what the dr says, im so hopeful for you that this works out for you, that you may be having early issues but that you will be having a baby, and everything will be amazing. so with your support for me i will get my hopes up for you so you dont have to worry, ill be waiting for an update and here for you if you need it. -HUGS-
kaidanariko
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby kaidanariko » Sat May 21, 2011 8:53 pm

lisa- also, i hope i wasnt part of your haterade. if i was i apologize.
kaidanariko
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby d1ehexe » Sun May 22, 2011 2:56 am

Mrsmc : Piles are haemorrhoids and quite common in Pregnancy but they go away again .
Hope u had a good night sleep , it will get better once u hit the second trimester .

Lisa : Can't wait to see the new Pictures , still keeping my fingers crossed . And like Mrsmc said the dizzy feeling is caused by more bloodflow to ur Uterus .
I'm sure u will feel ur Baby kick soon and I can't wait to see ur Belly Pics

Cherry : My AF was always a B**** when she was late , the later the worse it got , heavy cramps and really heavy flow .

Just having a lazy sunday , sitting on the sofa watching TV and eating Icecream , Ben is having a snooze and DH is playing on his Xbox .

d1ehexe
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Lisa79 » Sun May 22, 2011 4:42 am

kaida- Lol oh no no. Whenever I start ranting about people, it's never about any of you ladies. Never about women that I've come to know :)
Glad you're feeling better though and hope your AF has stopped being painful.

mrsmc- Sounds like that LO is making its presence known :D YAY!

d1e- Ah, sounds like a wonderful lazy day.

afm- Took an answer test this morning. Since I took the one on Thursday in the morning, figured I'd take this one w/ fmu as well.
It doesn't look any darker than the one from then. Actually looks about the same.

Also took wondfos... they're about the same as yesterday morning's tests

AF still hanging around. Mainly just when I use the bathroom.
Left ovary still aching.

Just one more day and hopefully I'll have some answers.
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby d1ehexe » Sun May 22, 2011 4:50 am

Lisa : That is quite a nice line on the answer , I really hope u get a positiv answer tomorrow FX

d1ehexe
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups