December 2011 DDC - Angel Mommas

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Postby Fittblonde » Sun May 29, 2011 7:38 am

Bilson....no testing if it stresses you out :wink: When is AF due (or approximately)?

Kim....I am sure we will all be all over the place with our thoughts for awhile. You will figure it all out plus you are so young and have so much time.

My temps are crazy. I literally have a giant zig zag. Guessing that would be normal since hormones are probably all over the place. I still have the slightest positive HPT this morning. It is even more of a squinter than the last one. At least I know it is leaving my system....slowly.

Everyone have a great Sunday. Im off to work for a little while
Theresa 44, DH: 37
TTC #1 since 2/14/10 - 4 MC
3/11 Au natural BFP 10 DPO! Beta 1237 16 dpo
5/09 9 wk baby passed - boy Trisomy 15
IVF #1: 11/2011 - 3 retrieved - none to transfer

March 2012 au natural BFP at 9dpo!!!
3/14 Beta 1: 70@12DPO
3/16 Beta 2: 217@14DPO
5/14 NT scan and Maternity 21 Plus BW - norma
Amino and Micro Array testing - ALL NORMAL!!!!l
Donor egg cycle canceled due to our miracle
Chloe Ann arrived November 20, 2012 Via induction
TTC Baby #2 Au Natural until November 2014 then we will move onto Donor Eggs
Fittblonde
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby want2bamommy24 » Sun May 29, 2011 8:03 am

I agree with what you ladies said about sex and exercise during pregnancy. Due to my long TTC history and previous loss, I was absolutely terrified. I don't think we had sex at all after about 4 weeks because I was scared of seeing blood....and when I exercised, all I did was walk on the treadmill rather than run...I was too scared to get my heartrate up too high. I don't think much of either during the TWW though...that is my time to let go and run my little heart out and love on my DH as much as I can!!

Welcome, Crystal! So sorry that you have to join us due to a loss:(, but happy to have you!

Bilson - I agree about testing early and being stressed out. I think AF is due approximately the same time for us. I am going to try to hold off on testing until Saturday (June 4) to test...I will be 12 DPO then and should be able to see something if it were going to be positive. My LP is 12-14 days usually.

Theresa - I agree with you completely about letting mother nature take its course. If you are meant to get PG this soon, it would be meant to be...and pretty ironic considering all that you have been through and all that you have planned in the future. It would make for a great story!:)

Kim - I think it is totally normal for your thoughts to fly around like that. We all have fleeting thoughts at times. I think maybe some doubt temporarily crept in (like it did with me yesterday), and you just wanted some reassurance that everything would be okay and work out as it should.
Me (Jamie) - 30, DH - 31
DS born 7.10.12 via IVF after 4 years TTC!!

ImageApril 30, 2010 (10 weeks), ImageApril 30, 2011 (7 weeks)
want2bamommy24
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Fawkes » Sun May 29, 2011 8:58 am

Hi girls, thanks for the welcome.

I'm hanging in there, I've been taking it pretty hard and the tears are in and off. Things have to get better though. The bleeding lasted about a week and it was definantly the weirdest bleeding I've ever experienced. I'm still spotting after BDing, which is really strange.

I hope my body gets back in gear soon. When I go to the doctor Tuesday I'm going to mention the symptoms I'm having of endo... Again. He said he could do a lap to see, I would hope that if he saw any he could remove any adhesions or scar tissue.

As for dtd in the tww, we have always done it. Though not as frequently. We need a break from all the timed bding lol. I think I unintentionally hold off after I get the BFP and I feel a little better after doctor confirmation, but we had sex through out DDs entire pregnancy, with all the extra blood flow, sex was great!
Crystal | Jonathan :hb: | Addison Elizabeth 1/7/2010 | Lydia Rose 9/10/2012
My FF chart

Best Advice: "Just be you. She will love you no matter what." - From my mother.
Fawkes
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby bilson » Sun May 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks ladies! I appreciate all the ideas and opinions on the sex issue...I think I will try to have fun during the tww...why put life on hold until I need to right?

Af should be due June 6....so I'm thinking of testing the weekend before that...which incidentally is the day I have my appointment with the RE.

Crystal...crying can be a good exercise in healing...at least I find it to be...
Good luck at the doctor on Tuesday.

Jamie...I guess we are testing buddies then...Yay!

Kim...sounds like a sucky condition...sorry you have to go through that :(

Theresa...have fun at work..hopefully your temps will normalize once your hpt is stark white.

Steph xo
Me (32) DH (32), married since Aug. 2007, together since 2000
TTC #1 since May 2010 (more like NTNP), seriously trying since Dec 2010
Image (Apr. 2011 - 5-6 weeks)

BFP - Aug.1/11 (16dpo)
My Ovulation Chart

ImageImage
bilson
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby want2bamommy24 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Well, had a little bit of a cry tonight after visiting our friends' new little baby girl in the hospital. Just a little cry though, and I feel better after talking to DH. It's always good to remember just how much I will cherish our little one having gone through all this. Will totally change the way I parent.

Crystal - I have suspected endo as well. Crazy AF pains. Do you think your doctor will do a lap? I know some doctors do them, and some done. My doctor told me that unless the endo is severe, sometimes it is best to just forgo the lap to remove the endo and go straight to the fertility treatments because the endo can and usually will come back once removed. But, then you hear stories about people who have the lap and get a BFP, so who knows! Another one of those topics that all of our doctors would likely debate if together at a dinner party, right?:)

Anyway...went and saw Hangover II. It was okay...funny parts, but not as good as the first. Had a beautiful night and a great dinner with the parents. Steaks...red wine...yum, yum.:) Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!
Me (Jamie) - 30, DH - 31

want2bamommy24
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Fawkes » Sun May 29, 2011 10:40 pm

When I mentioned it to him the last time I was in (which was December because I had 3 VERY short cycles in a row, 17, 22, and 23 days. Highly unusual when I typically have cycles 35 +), I mentioned the heavy period pains, along with sever pain when urinating and having a BM during menstruation. I'm scared to go when I'm on my period, it hurts SO bad. Since December, pain has gotten worse and I can now feel myself ovulate, which wasn't normal before. He told me most treatments are counter productive to TTC but if I really wanted a Lap he could do one. So I'm going to talk to him about it again. I'm worried that maybe it is what caused the miscarriage.

With the m/c being so early, I know you can't really pinpoint, but still. I want the best chances.

I've also had blood work to test TSH and other hormones and they all came back normal. The ultrasound he did back in December came back "perfect" as well. So I dunno. I hate not having answers.
Crystal | Jonathan :hb: | Addison Elizabeth 1/7/2010 | Lydia Rose 9/10/2012
My FF chart

Best Advice: "Just be you. She will love you no matter what." - From my mother.
Fawkes
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby kizziedee » Mon May 30, 2011 3:59 am

Hiya ladies :)

Jamie- hope you're doing ok today? It's always hard when someone close to you has a baby and is living the dream you're pursuing but you sound like you are doing great and you are so right- going through this long journey will make you a different person and a different mother- for the better :)

Crystal- how are you today? I took my first loss really bad and the last one was pretty awful too- I remember crying on and off for ages sometimes really out if the blue! This time round was tricky as I wanted to shield DD from what was going on whilst trying to cope with my own grief but in the end I decided it was good for her to see me cry a little- si that she knows it's ok to cry when you need to. I haven't been able to dwell on it as much as having to carry on for her- perhaps this a good thing in a way. Needless to say she has helped me get through and I hope ur lo will bring you some joy in the midst of grief. I know what you mean about answers- my drs seem very dismissive about my hormone balance cirncer s because I've already had a baby. It's almost like they won't take me seriously :(

Steph- yeh spd is pants but DD was worth it. I was so depressed when pg as was pretty much housebound but I tell you when I had DD I was estatic as for one I could walk so where all my mummy friends were struggling thinking they'd lost their freedom I was the opposite and had got mine back! Hindsight is a good thing- spd wasn't the best but it sure made me appreciate things! It nearly put me off wanting another lo though as crutches and toddlers dont tend to mix but it's just for a season!

Theresa- glad hpt are lighter now-hope they are blank soon :) also on the photo thing I uploaded a pic to photobucket but when I put the code into my profile it saud URL address invalid.. Hmm. I really am a technophobe ha!
So how is everyone today?

I was super moody and irritated yesterday so I thought af has to be here soon! Started light bleeding today - only enough for a liner but hey it's
something! One lady over on the pg board said her first af was so light she didn't know if it was af or not so maybe it'll be a light one or maybe its just starting. Point is I feel I'm approaching normality! And yes ur right about wandering thoughts- Its just been a hard few years and sometimes feel it would be easier to have just one lo but I know deep down I do want another one I just need to give myself time to heal emotionally and physically whilst being a good mum for DD.

me:kim 27
two angel babies
one princess
Baby boy born 5 weeks early but at home safe and sound!
kizziedee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kizziedee » Mon May 30, 2011 5:14 am

Well af is definitely here- so it's been 6 weeks since mc and 5 weeks since mc bleeding g stopped which sounds about right!feels weird that I'm relieved to have it in the sense I can start again afresh.

two angel babies
one princess
kizziedee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Fittblonde » Mon May 30, 2011 5:51 am

Negative HPT test today! I'm officially in the TWW!

Off to work. Enjoy your Memorial Day.

Kim...I'll help you with the avatar.

Fittblonde
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby want2bamommy24 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 am

Crystal - Hope you get some answers soon! I was in the same boat....I kept seeing my OBGYN and all our testing was normal...perfect labs, perfect HSG, perfect exam & ultrasound, and DH's sperm analysis was perfect. They called it "unexplained infertility" even though I constantly told them about my endo symptoms. So, I finally saw an RE who agreed that he thought I probably had endo. He said it can put you at a higher risk for MC, but moreso, it causes the infertility. I always wanted to push for the lap, but he talked me out of it. :? He told me it could create more scar tissue, which I definitely don't want.

Kim - YAY for AF! Hope it is quick and then you can move on to your new cycle!

Theresa - YAY for negative HPT! Welcome to the two week wait.:)

It feels good that we are all getting close to back to our normal cycles now. I look forward now to seeing all the BFPs in the upcoming months!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial day!
Me (Jamie) - 30, DH - 31

want2bamommy24
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kizziedee » Mon May 30, 2011 9:30 am

Hello :)

Theresa great news on the neg hpt! And thanks for offering to help- need it lol!

Jamie yeh I agree let's see those bfp's soon :)

two angel babies
one princess
kizziedee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kizziedee » Mon May 30, 2011 11:08 am

Just wanted to say thanks ladies for letting me sound off about all of this stuff- I talk to my friends about it and whilst they are sympathetic they just didnt always understand where I was coming from and I felt like I was going on about it all the time so yeh thanks again! Really helpful :)

two angel babies
one princess
kizziedee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bilson » Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Kim...that's what we are here for sweetie! So happy AF is finally here for you :). Hope she is friendly!

Theresa...yay for the neg. hpt! Hopefully AF is right around the corner for you!

Jamie...cycle buddy :wink: The weekend can't come soon enough!

Crystal...I hope you don't have to go through surgery...but if it helps with ttc....keep us posted

The RE's office called today to reschedule my appointment....boo!

I had a weird temperature thing today. I had an extremely restless sleep last night (it was hot)...I took my temp at the regular time and it came out at (what I thought was) 97.09....which is WAY WAY WAY below my cover line! I chalked it up to sleep deprivation! Just out of curiosity...ivhecked my temp just now and it was 99.00...WTF???? Do you think I read it wrong and it was actually 99.09? Do you think I should just leave it blank on FF?
Me (32) DH (32), married since Aug. 2007, together since 2000
TTC #1 since May 2010 (more like NTNP), seriously trying since Dec 2010
Image (Apr. 2011 - 5-6 weeks)

BFP - Aug.1/11 (16dpo)
My Ovulation Chart

ImageImage
bilson
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Fittblonde » Mon May 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Jamie...sounds like you had the ideal night...dinner and a movie! Love me some steak and red wine. Think that just may be one of my favorite meals.

Kim...I agree, this is the best place to vent. Its much easier to go through the loss with women who are currently there. I feel like my girl friends care and are sympathic but they just don't quite understand. They listen to me and are great but its just not the same as talking with you ladies.

Crystal...I don't know anything about endo or surgery related to it so I wish I had something to add. I just hope the doctor's can figure it out for you. I know not having answers is hard and gives you no closure.

Steph...I can't remember but do you temp vaginally? I know when I was temping orally I got all kinds of crazy numbers. Some months I would have clear charts and other months (like my pregnancy month) my temps were all over the place and I couldn't tell what was going on. That is why I decided to temp vaginally. I think the low temp could be the erratic sleep and my book says to leave it out. Plus I started to really observe other fertility signs because my temps just were not giving me any clear answers. Glad I did because I would have never known I ovulated this month already!

AFM...I think I have a UTI or bladder infection. I have never had one before so I don't know what it feels like but I just have a very weird sensation especially when I pee. I feel like my bladder never completely empties. If it is there by the end of the week, I will call OB AGAIN! She is probably getting sick of me...

Fittblonde
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Fittblonde » Mon May 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Kim...about your avatar.

1. make sure you are using photobucket
2. make sure you are resizing your photo before downloading it to photo bucket. You can do that right on your own computer
3. make sure you use the IMG code when you copy and paste the tag in the avatar section of your profile.

That should all work