BFP for May Babies?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: BFP for May Babies?

Postby RyansMom » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Alexandra, Boo for the BFN :-( Maybe it is just too early or your urine was too diluted? Any plans to test again? On a positive note, if this is not your month, you will be able to drink at your wedding, right? I know it is coming up very soon, but I can't remember exactly when it is.

I'm glad you had a good weekend though :-) Did you get any good, new ideas for your own wedding?

AFM, nothing terribly exciting. CD3 and AF is slowing down a lot. I'm thinking she'll be out the door in a day or 2. This cold is kicking my butt. I slept for 12 hours last night & still wanted to sleep all day. Yesterday was insanely busy, but today I did a lot of nothing, other than teaching Bodyflow (super fun with a cold, but I made it through class) & hanging out at my inlaws'. I did temp when I got up this morning, but it was way high since it was 3 hours later than usual, so I didn't even bother entering it. I don't think skipping one temp at this point in my cycle matters much anyway. Well, I'm off to get some sleep & try to kick this darn cold. Taking the kiddies to the orchard to go apple-picking tomorrow....I love fall :-)
Elysia - Devoted mom, step-mom & wife <3

DS Born 5/2009
TTC#2 2/2013
Ectopic Pregnancy 3/2013
TTC#2 again since 6/2013
MC 5 weeks 8/2013
BFP 11/15/2013
1st beta (14 dpo): 186
2nd beta (16 dpo): 457
3rd beta (18dpo): 946
4th beta (21dpo): 3201
U/S 11/26 (21dpo) showed one healthy sac in my uterus measuring perfectly for 5w1d!!
U/S 12/10 (7w1d) heartbeat 143 bpm, measuring 6w6d...so far, so good!

Babydust to all!

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/465725/

RyansMom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby indie_ana » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:44 am

morning!

sorry i have been MIA for a while!

had my best friends wedding on Thursday so was off Wednesday till now! well needed break but not fun watching everyone get drunk!

Alex, Elysia :0(

keep positive for this month

as Debbie said in her post there isnt much to report - had my midwife appointment and she didnt even do a pee test to check?!?! she did test for protine and something else tho. saturday saw the start of sickness, i havent been sick but pretty much feel like im car sick or hungover for most of the day! fun times!!
indie_ana
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby StellarSkies » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:41 am

Hi ladies. Hope I can jump in and join you. I have been stalking this thread for a bit and it's so entertaining. A really great bunch of girls and I couldn't stay mute for any longer!

My story is I had a CP last month and was hoping this would be my amazing next up fertile cycle with miracle BFP but not looking that way. I have now no idea when I o'ed and have never charted .I thought I knew but perhaps the CP totally messed me up and it was later than normal window. I am due for AF today and nothing. Cramps since last week which I never have prior either so I was crossing everything. Normally hits on day of arrival. Stark white BFN this morning. Willing it to just get here and end 'unfashionable' lateness. I'm forty in a weeks time so getting a bit antsy is an understatement...

My best to those testing and those with little buns cooking.
Trust everyone is having a great day. Baby dust!
Caroline

DD- 4/2010
M/c jan 2013, CP aug 2013
StellarSkies
Friend

Postby RyansMom » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:32 am

Anna, glad to see you checking in! I remember watching everyone around me drink for 9 months being one of my least favorite parts about being pregnant, but the good news is that it is temporary & well worth it in the end :-) I'm sorry the morning sickness is kicking in, but if it makes you feel better, it is a good sign that everything is progressing nicely with your little nugget :-) I hope it doesn't get any worse for you! With my DS, that is about as bad as it got and I consider myself lucky! If it gets bad, vitamin B6 helps tremendously with the nausea! I'm sorry your midwife appointment was so uneventful. When is your next appointment?

Welcome StellarSkies! We're happy to have you join us! I know you said you have been reading our thread, but in case you missed it, I had a CP in August as well. I, too, was hoping this would be our super-fertile next cycle, but it wasn't meant to be. After my CP, I O'ed a few days late & my cycle went 3-4 days longer than usual, which I understand is pretty normal. It would reason that you still have some pregnancy hormone in your system on the 1st day of bleeding, so even though they say to count the 1st day of bleeding as CD1, I think your true CD1 isn't for another couple days when your hormone levels are back to a non-pregnant state. Hopefully you are just testing too early & end up getting that BFP this cycle, but if it doesn't happen, I really hope AF shows her face soon so you can move on. Have you considered charting if your BFP doesn't happen this cycle? I find it so helpful to have confirmation of O and some warning that AF is on her way :-)

Alexandra, any updates, hon?

AFM, CD4 and my temp is finally back to my normal pre-O range and my cold is finally on it's way out (as is AF...I expect her to be gone today or tomorrow...probably tomorrow). Now that I am finally starting to feel human again, I am taking the kids apple-picking this morning & then coming home to do a thorough cleaning of my house so I can put out my Fall/Halloween decorations tomorrow :-) DS also starts preschool tomorrow (finally!!), though I still have to wait a few more days for kid-free time as I have my DSD with me through Wednesday. But I do have a breakfast date with my 2 good friends (whose boys also attend preschool with DS) set for Thursday while the boys are in school. After trying (& failing) to have uninterrupted conversations all summer (it's really hard when we have 9 kids between the 3 of us), we are so looking forward to 2 hours together with only 1 kid (the sweetest 15-month-old ever)!

Happy Monday!!

DS Born 5/2009
TTC#2 2/2013
Ectopic Pregnancy 3/2013
TTC#2 again since 6/2013
MC 5 weeks 8/2013
BFP 11/15/2013
U/S 11/26 (21dpo) showed one healthy sac in my uterus measuring perfectly for 5w1d!!

Babydust to all!

RyansMom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby indie_ana » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:04 am

next appointment is the 8th October I think that will be a much more eventful one

yes i know that the sickness is a good (ish) sign but the only thing that stops it is eating and i have no energy for exercise - im going to be the size of a house!! ha ha

7 weeks and 4 days today 5 more weeks till il likely have a scan - that seems AGGGGEEESSSSS away!

:D
indie_ana
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby alexandra1234 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:17 am

Hi gals. Well, I was about to test again (12dpo fmu), but I did a cervix check first and found some slightly blood-tinged cm. We all know what that means, so I decided not to waste a test. :(

Sigh... What am I doing wrong?? :(

Elysia, I love your new profile pic with the incognito sunglasses. I've been thinking of putting a more human pic of myself up (instead of an impersonal sperm cartoon), but I need to find one that's Internet-appropriate.

Anna, hi! Sorry to hear about the start of sickness!

StellarSkies! The fresh meat I've been waiting for! :) Welcome! Unfortunately I think the non-preggos among us are ready to jump ship to a new group (since this is way over the max 20 pages, and we're not looking at May babies anymore), but please join along with is wherever we decide to move? So sorry about your recent CP. Any plans to start temping/charting?
Me, dh: 33
IUD out: 01/'13.
Dec '13: HSG: R tube clear, L blocked-ish, hydrosalpinx
Jan-Oct '14: TTC break
Nov '14: TTC back on!
Dec '14: Clomid #1! BFN :(
Feb '15: Clomid #2. BFN
March '15: 1st RE appt: IVF with ICSI is our only option.
3/23 saline sono: WTF is that polyp doing in my ute?! 3/26: Hysteroscopic polypectomy
4/28: Embryo retrieval! 15 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized, 9 frozen.
5/3: 5-day transfer. BFN. :(
6/9: 5-day frozen transfer. OMG BFP!!!

My Ovulation Chart

alexandra1234
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mrobyn22 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:36 am

Jazlynn-So glad your u/s went well!

Elysia-I've never really pinpointed exactly what day of my cycle I O because I don't temp and rarely use OPK's. I usually feel pain on whatever side I O and that's how I know. I also use a fertility calendar and make sure to BD during my fertile window every other day. I'm sure I could do much better about tracking it but was hoping things would happen on their own. I hope you had fun apple picking with the kiddies! It sure doesn't feel like fall yet here in Florida. I can't wait for cooler temps, although it probably won't happen until around December.

Indie-Sorry our feeling sick:( Even though it's a good sign things are progressing it still doesn't help when it prevents you from doing things you need to do like exercising.

Stellarskies-Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your CP. I had a CP a little less than a week ago and am hoping for extra fertility this cycle as well.

AFM-I only bled after the m/c for three days (they were pretty heavy) then on Saturday everything stopped. I thought it was too good to be true and then it started up again on Sunday. I'm on CD6 and can't wait to stop bleeding so I can start using my OPK's to see if I even O this month or not. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Melanie: 35 / DH: 34
DS: 8/31/96 (unplanned teen pregnancy)
2001 MC at 5 weeks (2 sacs)
DD: 8/14/03 (conceived 1st month TTC)
DD: 6/27/06 (conceived 1st month TTC)
Tubal Ligation 4/2007
Tubal Reversal: 6/7/13
TTC #4 (#1 for DH) since 7/2013
BFP: 9/11/13 MC: 9/18/13
BFP: 1/2/14 MC: 1/10/14
BFP: 5/21/14 EDD: 2/3/15
-17dpo beta: 954
-21dpo beta: 5757 (37hr doubling time)
-24 dpo 1st u/s: showed one gestational sac with one yolk sac measuring 5 weeks 6 days
-31 dpo 2nd u/s: showed one baby with a heartbeat of 120bpm measuring 6 weeks 2 days
-12 weeks 1 day 3rd u/s: baby's heartbeat of 160bpm measuring 12 weeks 2 days
It's a girl!
Meredith Reagan born 1/30/15 at 7:23am 7lb 2oz, 20in

BFP: 10/3/2015
mrobyn22
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby indie_ana » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:53 am

thanks guys

Alex - you arent doing anything wrong.. i stopped taking the pill in 2011 and am only pregnant now.. that said having only used the CBFM for 2 months i am a massive advocate!!!
indie_ana
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mrobyn22 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:17 am

Since OPK's all look the same to me maybe I should start using the CBFM this month...
Melanie: 35 / DH: 34
DS: 8/31/96 (unplanned teen pregnancy)
2001 MC at 5 weeks (2 sacs)
DD: 8/14/03 (conceived 1st month TTC)
DD: 6/27/06 (conceived 1st month TTC)
Tubal Ligation 4/2007
Tubal Reversal: 6/7/13
TTC #4 (#1 for DH) since 7/2013
BFP: 9/11/13 MC: 9/18/13
BFP: 1/2/14 MC: 1/10/14
BFP: 5/21/14 EDD: 2/3/15
-17dpo beta: 954
-21dpo beta: 5757 (37hr doubling time)
-24 dpo 1st u/s: showed one gestational sac with one yolk sac measuring 5 weeks 6 days
-31 dpo 2nd u/s: showed one baby with a heartbeat of 120bpm measuring 6 weeks 2 days
-12 weeks 1 day 3rd u/s: baby's heartbeat of 160bpm measuring 12 weeks 2 days
It's a girl!
Meredith Reagan born 1/30/15 at 7:23am 7lb 2oz, 20in

BFP: 10/3/2015
mrobyn22
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby alexandra1234 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:35 am

Thanks for saying that, Anna... I agree that at least being able to pinpoint O and know that BD is happening at the right time is massively helpful. I'm using the clearblue digitals (with the smileyface) at the moment and I like them.

Well, according to my current calculations, assuming AF comes tomorrow or the day after, I'll be hitting my next O in the days right before my wedding (mid-Oct), and we'll find out if it "worked" on the honeymoon... lol! :) I don't even know how I feel about that. Big chance of having a delayed O because of the wedding stress, I bet. Oh well... que sera sera. :) I am not really that upset at my BFN actually.... maybe it just hasn't hit me yet, or maybe I'm learning to let go a little?

Gals, I'm going to move over to this thread that Elysia recommended, I think: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=217010

Hope you can all join us! :)
Me, dh: 33
IUD out: 01/'13.
Dec '13: HSG: R tube clear, L blocked-ish, hydrosalpinx
Jan-Oct '14: TTC break
Nov '14: TTC back on!
Dec '14: Clomid #1! BFN :(
Feb '15: Clomid #2. BFN
March '15: 1st RE appt: IVF with ICSI is our only option.
3/23 saline sono: WTF is that polyp doing in my ute?! 3/26: Hysteroscopic polypectomy
4/28: Embryo retrieval! 15 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized, 9 frozen.
5/3: 5-day transfer. BFN. :(
6/9: 5-day frozen transfer. OMG BFP!!!

My Ovulation Chart

alexandra1234
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby RyansMom » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:10 am

Anna, Oct 8th will be here before you know it!! And I hope the 5 weeks until your scan go by quickly. Please don't worry about the weight gain. It is normal to gain weight in pregnancy & you can always lose the extra weight after your little one is born!!

Alex, I'm sorry hon. The witch is one hell of an evil wench. Go grab some wine & chocolate & we can have our own little pity party! You aren't doing anything wrong sweetie. Even when we time everything perfectly, we only have a 20% chance of conceiving on any given cycle. Those are some lousy odds, but our time will come!! And thank you about the pic :-) My eyes are really sensitive to light/wind, so I tend to wear sunglasses more often than not. Once of these days, I will change my pic to one where you can see my eyes :-) But DS is cuter than me anyway! I would love for you to add a pic. It is always nice to put a face with a name! I see you posted on the other thread, so we can catch up there from now on, but I will still be checking this thread for updates from our prego buddies and anyone else who doesn't want to make the move (I know Melanie already has!)

Melanie, sorry you aren't getting those fall temps yet! Here in Delaware, our forecast predicts a high of 68 today...woo hoo! It is now 11 am and DSD is still sleeping, so we have yet to go apple-picking. I may have to wake her up soon. Or maybe we will just go tomorrow after DS is done preschool (he only goes 8:30-10:30 am). I hate to wake her up considering she had a sleepover Sat night (meaning she got no sleep) and she will have to get up early tomorrow & Wed so we can take DS to preschool. We shall see! As far as the bleeding, I had the same thing after my CP. 2-3 days of heavy bleeding followed by another 2-3 days of intermittent spotting. I kept thinking I was done & then it would start back up again. Hopefully you only spot for another day or 2 (at most) and then it will finally stop so you can move on & catch that next egg!

DS Born 5/2009
TTC#2 2/2013
Ectopic Pregnancy 3/2013
TTC#2 again since 6/2013
MC 5 weeks 8/2013
BFP 11/15/2013

Babydust to all!

RyansMom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby StellarSkies » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:50 am

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Elysia - I did read about your CP. It's weird because it seems this cycle seems to be a mirror of your next one too. Waiting waiting and so crampy!I love both your photos and your son is indeed super cute! He has a great smile.Thinking I may well start charting. I have always been very regular but m/c in Jan at 8 weeks and then latest rollercoaster I am so out of tune with my body though I have been trying to track CM. Enjoy your kid free time and the apple picking! It's spring here in Australia and the best smell in the air. loving being outdoors.

Alexandra - love that pic lol! Your fiancé has a v pale facial complexion no...not too much sun baking for him on the honeymoon!!! Sorry about the AF. She's the mistress of disappointment so often. V excited to hear more about your wedding and how the cocktail dress goes that you posted.

Melanie - CPs are so rough aren't they? Sorry it didn't go your way. I am determined we will swing it back and have stickies v soon. Wishing you super fertility this cycle for just that!

I will pop on to the other thread as well.

Someone is eating KFC near me on my ride home...arrrggghhh. Not good when you are ravenous!

Happy day to you all girls!

Caroline
Caroline

DD- 4/2010
M/c jan 2013, CP aug 2013
StellarSkies
Friend

Postby whoz » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:36 am

Hi all, joining you in the TWW. I'm either O day or 1dpo. I am expecting AF on the 1st or 2nd of September.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups