Let the Bells Ring! part 4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Let the Bells Ring! part 4

Postby MrsJessica » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:25 am

Hi everyone!
Mommy2B he looks amazing all that hair! God Bless him like Awilliams said we would love to hear the story when your up to it. :)
Awilliams- sounds exciting to move! my mother is from Colombia and I LOVE it there but be very careful it's dangerous for foreigners, you know I always wanted to do something like that but I can't picture leaving my extended family. It's an awesome cause though good luck!

AFM, I am 8 weeks pregnant now. I have terrible dizziness most days and it's hard to make it to work and stay here and fully function. I read that the dizziness can be dehydration or your body is not producing enough blood for both the fetus and the mother which kind of worries me. I have my doc appointment April 1st again so I plan on asking all my questions. Happy Wednesday everyone.
Me: 23
DH: 32
DS: 8-13-06 and DD: 10-13-14
Our family is complete <3
MrsJessica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Auberry2 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:33 am

Mommy2B- How wonderful! He is beautiful, congratulations. :)
Auberry2-32
DH- 35
DS- 10
DStepson-7
NTNP since March 2012
Seriously TTC since 8/2012
:angel: Chemical 2/11/13, 5 weeks
3/24/2014 - DX'd with bilateral tube defects, IVF our only option for conceiving.
4/11/2014 - Initial consult with RE
4/26/2014-Choice was made not to go forward with IVF. Going to make the best of the family we have and enjoy life.
May 2014 - Decided to adopt through the foster care system
Auberry2
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby TTC-Baby#1 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Oh, Mommy!! Tucker is just beautiful! So glad the home birth and his arrival went so smoothly and he's here, happy and healthy, in your arms. Congrats!!
Me: 31, labs/HSG normal, shorter cycles (22-26 days average).
DH: 32 and perfect :kiss:
TTC since 12/2012.
IUI #1 (1/26/14): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #2 (2/19/14): Clomid 100 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
March '14, Break
Clomid 100 mg, medication only (November 2014): BFN
January 2015, HSG: normal
IUI #3 (2/12/15): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #4 (7/26/15): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #5-(8/23/15): Clomid 50mg and HCG Trigger. BFN
On to IVF, 2016
TTC-Baby#1
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby awilliams » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:57 am

TTC, has AF arrived yet?
Alice: 29, diagnosed with PCOS January 2014, postpartum hypothyroid
DH: 28, no known issues
DS: 5
TTC since January 2012
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5,6
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TTC-Baby#1 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:34 am

Alice-

Thanks for thinking of me. Yes, af came crashing in on my parade last cycle and I was beyond devestated. I tested negative at 14dpiui and was instructed to stop my Progesterone supplement and let af come, which she did 2 days later. DH and I decided we were so mentally, emotiontally, physically and financially exhausted by this process that we're taking a break. No meds, no temping, no opk's, I even stopped my prenatals. Just trying to not even think about it and really focus on everything else going on in our lives. It's actually been really good. Thanks again :) How are you...sounds like you're moving in the right direction with getting your cycles re-regulated?
Me: 31, labs/HSG normal, shorter cycles (22-26 days average).
DH: 32 and perfect :kiss:
TTC since 12/2012.
IUI #1 (1/26/14): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #2 (2/19/14): Clomid 100 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
March '14, Break
Clomid 100 mg, medication only (November 2014): BFN
January 2015, HSG: normal
IUI #3 (2/12/15): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #4 (7/26/15): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #5-(8/23/15): Clomid 50mg and HCG Trigger. BFN
On to IVF, 2016
TTC-Baby#1
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby jazlynn4/28 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:16 pm

Congratulations, mommy! Hes adorable!
Alissa-33
DH-40

Mc 18 weeks 4/28/13

bfp at 9dpo due date 4/28/14
My rainbow baby is due on my Angel babies birthday!

12/12/13 IT'S A BOY!!

Zayden justice born 4/24/14 @930pm
8lbs 12oz 21in long

<3 our Angel, as delicate as a butterfly her soul flies free.....
jazlynn4/28
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby awilliams » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:50 am

Thanks, TTC. I'm sorry it didn't work again. Enjoy your break! Sometimes that's just what we need.

Yes, after about 6 weeks on metformin I started spotting, which turned into AF a few days later. It's taking a long time to clean me out, but I think the end is in sight. I'm using some essential oils to try to encourage this along--it's getting hard on me and DH (we don't have sex while I'm bleeding). God is good, though, and we are doing OK. Ready to try again, though, let me tell you! I never intended to take a four-month break!!!
TTC since January 2012
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Gooey » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 am

Hi Ladies, It's been a long time since I have written. Sounds like there is a lot going on for many of us.

Alice, I do hope your AF is nearly done and you get back on track soon. I can't imagine waiting four months to start trying again. Your patience has certainly been tested. Praying for you that things move towards a bfp in the coming months.

Jazlynn4/28, how are you doing? Pregnancy is still going well? Can't wait to see a photo of your little guy.

TTC-baby#1, I am so sorry to hear that your iui didn't work. I hope this break you and you husband are taking is just the thing to get you a bfp. I have read many stories of ladies taking a break and then they have a surprise pregnancy. It doesn't make what you are going through any easier to handle. I want you to know that I definitely am saying a prayer for you that you are able to get through this and get that bfp you desire.

Mrsjessica, Wow, 8 weeks already. Thanks for sharing your first baby photo. I don't know much about predicting the gender based on heart rate but I can say that both my babies are girls and both has consistent heart rates at ~140bpm. I hope your pregnancy sickness tapers off in the coming weeks.

Mommy2B, Tucker looks adoreable. I hope you and Tucker are doing well. Glad to hear you were able to have your home birth. When you get an opportunity, I would love to hear about your experience.

Auberry2, I just wanted to let you know that I am also praying for you. I don't have much experience with what you are facing with the fertility clinic and the surgery but I wanted to let you know that you and what you are going through are in my thoughts and I wish you all the best.

Bigsurprise, are you still checking in? Hope you are doing well. If I recall correctly, you were working through the details of a move to a different country. Hope that is going well.

Anyone else? Sorry if I have missed anyone.

AFM, I am doing well. I think my health is back to normal although I have an appointment today to confirm this. Jayda is doing well also. She is growing the expected 1 oz per day which makes her nearly 7 pounds now. Yesterday she was 4 weeks old. We have gotten through some challenges with breast feeding and she is now feeding from the breast for all feeds except the one that DH does. This allows him to bond with Jayda as well. The next challenge we are working on is how Jayda seems to fuss more during the night and sleeps much better during the day. But generally everything is going well on our end.
Tina (37)
DH (38)
DD (2)
Gooey
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bigsurprise » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:56 am

hey ladies, so much I have missed out on.

congrats mummy2be on baby tucker, he is so adorable.

gooey thanks so much for always checking up on me. good to know urgent health is back and baby jayda is doing great. hugs n kisses to her

so I see we are still a bunch here waiting for the bells to ring, I am confident God will do it for us all.

I am doing great, been busy with my move. finally settled in and so busy with work. I miss my DH so much, it's been 6 weeks apart...... oh my, my body misses him a lot :D
I have taken the time apart to spend time with God and meditate, I have been using the popular book .... Supernatural Conception, and it has helped me build my faith so much. I am confident God will do in our life's what ONLY he can do. next month would be my 3rd year wedding anniversary, 3 years of trying for a baby. well for now I am asking God for two at once to compensate for all the years of waiting :D . DH would be here to visit me for 5 days during the Easter holiday.

I really miss you all. thanks to everyone who has kept this group going. we should celebrate our one year of virtual friendship and support. God bless you all so much.
bigsurprise
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MrsJessica » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 am

Hi everyone
@Gooey thank you yes I am very excited and patiently waiting BUT I still think it's a girl shhh...lol
@bigsuprise it's always good to keep the hope and faith. God always makes things happen when they should. Have faith in him :)
@awilliams sorry to hear AF showed but hey another chance to try!
@Mommy2b Tucker must be keeping you busy!

AFM, I am officially 9 weeks today it's so awesome to see how time passes and to read how much my baby grows each day! I can't believe it went from the size of a grain of rice to a raspberry already! my pants are a little tighter now too! I can't wait for the warm weather to wear dresses! ALSO my wedding is 8 days away! can you say nervous!! have a blessed week ladies I am always here checking in :)
MrsJessica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby awilliams » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Hi Ladies! Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I've just been busy.

Gooey, its nice to hear from you again! I'm glad baby Jayda is doing well. Are you recovering OK? Rest up all you can!

Big surprise, I'm glad you're getting settled in there. Wow! Has it really been six weeks already? That's a very long time to be away from your husband. Hang in there--Good will give you strength. Keep trusting in? Him and praying for His help. I hope you are fertile when your DH comes to visit. How is treatment for your PCOS coming along.

MrsJessica, it was actually a good thing that AF came this time. I needed to clean out after 4 1/2 months without a period.
I'm so excited for you, with baby coming and your wedding just a few days away. Make sure you take time to keep healthy for baby and don't just stress about the wedding. So is it next Thursday?

AFM, I finally stopped bleeding on Tuesday. It took 18 days to clean me out, but I'm hoping for better success now. I would love to be pregnant before we had to South America in June. It looks like we will be going to Guyana and working in a school on the Berbice River. We are in for a great adventure! The school has running water, solar electricity, and indoor plumbing, but no Internet or phone service, so I will only be able to communicate over in a while when I get into town. I'm excited to experience a more simple life and work by faith.

How's everyone else? Mommy, how's that darling boy?
TTC since January 2012
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsJessica » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:47 am

Hi Awilliams! my wedding is this Friday I am SO excited !! and yes I am trying to keep as healthy as I can for my baby but morning/all day sickness is kicking my butt!!! ah but it's so worth it in the end :) Guyana sounds exciting! hope everyone is doing well :)
MrsJessica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bigsurprise » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:52 am

wish you a great wedding mrs jessica..... may all things go smoothly and beautifully. please enjoy your day dear
bigsurprise
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby awilliams » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:11 am

Hi Ladies!
How is the big week going, MrsJessica? My wedding was on a Friday, too. My prayers are with you.

Auberry, are you scheduled with the RE yet? Still praying for you!

Mommy, I hope you're having a good babymoon.

AFM,I think I ovulated yesterday or the day before. I'm hoping our last BD was recent enough (I think it was Sunday.) If not, we're going to try in earnest next month. I've caught some kind of bug and have been pretty sick the last couple of days. Yech. It seems I always get something like this in the spring. Just sinus inflammation and drainage until this morning, and note it feels like it's going into my bronchi. I'm hoping to knock it and avoid antibiotics, but last year I couldn't.

Any other news, anyone? I was just thinking, how many of us are still TTC? Mommy and Gooey are postpartum; Jazlynn and Mrs Jessica are PG; Auberry is seeking ART; TTC is trying IUI; Big surprise and I are still trying, but with PCOS. Did I miss anyone? I'm just doing this off the top of my head.
TTC since January 2012
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby awilliams » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:16 am

Hey, has anyone heard about this new temperature tracking device, Tempdrop? If we can get ten ladies who are interested we can get a group rate. It tracks your temperature overnight and then transmits the information to your fertility app in the morning after you take it off. No charging or battery changes necessary, and it supposedly gets a more accurate bbt. Group rate is $48.I think it sounds pretty neat. It's a crowd funding project, so nothing will be delivered till around October. I'd love to find ten ladies to do it!
TTC since January 2012
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups