Let the Bells Ring! part 4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Let the Bells Ring! part 4

Postby TTC-Baby#1 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:44 pm

What a beautiful name! Sage Elise? Love it!! You are a freaking rockstar!! Water birth and a 10 pound baby? Good for you mama, and I'm so happy to hear you are loving your family of 4! I'd imagine your very busy :)

I'd love to hear updates from everyone else too! We have officially started IVF. I'm finishing up the birth control pills (seems so ironic that BCP is part of the process) and am on day 5 of injections. It's going well so far. First baseline ultrasound is next week and then stims will start on 1/16. Hoping to transfer some healthy embryos by 2/1. Crazy how quick it's all going now that we've started. Seemed to take forever to get to this point, now it's flying! Hoping 2016 is our year!!
Me: 31, labs/HSG normal, shorter cycles (22-26 days average).
DH: 32 and perfect :kiss:
TTC since 12/2012.
IUI #1 (1/26/14): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #2 (2/19/14): Clomid 100 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
March '14, Break
Clomid 100 mg, medication only (November 2014): BFN
January 2015, HSG: normal
IUI #3 (2/12/15): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #4 (7/26/15): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #5-(8/23/15): Clomid 50mg and HCG Trigger. BFN
On to IVF, 2016
TTC-Baby#1
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby awilliams » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:17 am

Dear Friends, I am so sorry to be absent this long. After my "pregnancy" in September 2014 turned out to be a product of my altered hormones and imagination, I was devastated and couldn't even let you know. I read through the thread this morning for the first time since my last post, and it has been quiet. I was glad to find the thread still here, though, and to hear a little news.

Mommy2b?, congratulations on the arrival of your precious girl. I would love to see a picture. She must be getting big now, about 3 months?

Auberry, was your test positive?

Others?

We are still serving in Guyana. I have mostly stopped checking symptoms and charting, as it was just too hard on me, emotionally, to keep checking and obsessing just to be disappointed when AF arrived...late. PCOS is such a pain. If it is the Lord's will, we are going to return to the US in July for a few months, and I will get a full work-up then and see about the next step, fertility-wise. Maybe I'll start Clomid, if that seems like a good choice. Our life here has been very stressful lately, and my health is not what it should be, so my condition is not improving.

Our little family is in Georgetown for a bit to do some shopping and have a change (Steven hasn't been out of Paruima since January 2015). We hope to head back home in a couple days. (Georgetown is OK for a while, but too hot to tolerate for long.)

I'm currently waiting for AF. I'm on day 30-ish, with very sore nipples and some weepiness, but no other symptoms. Still hoping with a tiny hope, but not getting worked up about it.
You have all been in my thoughts and prayers, even when I wasn't writing. I miss you all and hope you are well.

Alice
Alice: 29, diagnosed with PCOS January 2014, postpartum hypothyroid
DH: 28, no known issues
DS: 5
TTC since January 2012
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5,6
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mommy2B? » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:26 am

HOLY COW it's been a hot minute since this board was active!

Awilliams- Two weeks ago I was on this board after having been awakened in the middle of the night. I often come to look at pee sticks because once you are an addict you are always one, right? I think that's how the saying goes. Anyway- I was thinking about you and couldn't remember your TWW handle but always wondered how things turned out. Needless to say, it was nice to see a post from you.

Are any other ladies still out there? I would love some updates if you are still out there lurking!
TTC#1 since February 2013 (off BC since Nov. 2012)
BFP 6-27-2013 (10 DPO)
EDD 3-9-2014 :D
Tucker Orion was delivered successfully at home on March 18th at 10:37am after 14 hours of labor. :) best day of my life thus far!
TTC #2 since March 2015
BFP 3-30-2015 (11 DPO)
EDD 12-9-2015
Sage Elise made a fast and furious entrance into the world and directly into our hearts on Dec. 20th at 9:04 am. She was born in the water, all 10 lbs and 22 inches of her! Woah! And she has red hair and dimples! All three of us love our little girl!
Mommy2B?
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TTC-Baby#1 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Well hello there! Just got an email that there was an update to this thread and came over to check it out! How are you, ladies? Looks like awilliams updated a whole year ago and Mommy2B just updated, if I'm reading correctly? Momm2B, you must have a toddler and 1 year old now? Time flies! Hope you're all well.
I'm well. Roller coaster of an IVF journey since we started down that path in 2016, but I'm thrilled to report that I'm 35 weeks pregnant with twin girls! We are so excited!!
Me: 31, labs/HSG normal, shorter cycles (22-26 days average).
DH: 32 and perfect :kiss:
TTC since 12/2012.
IUI #1 (1/26/14): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #2 (2/19/14): Clomid 100 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
March '14, Break
Clomid 100 mg, medication only (November 2014): BFN
January 2015, HSG: normal
IUI #3 (2/12/15): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #4 (7/26/15): Clomid 50 mg and HCG trigger. BFN
IUI #5-(8/23/15): Clomid 50mg and HCG Trigger. BFN
On to IVF, 2016
TTC-Baby#1
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby awilliams » Mon May 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Hello ladies! It's been a long time, and it's nice to see that a few still hang around once in a while. I don't know if anyone will be around to read this, but before I post my BFP on the main site I wanted to ring my bell here! Ringalingaling!!! I got my bfp on Saturday, 15dpo by my calculation. I think it was my first ovulation since conceiving DS. I saw EWCM and we bd'd that night and the next. Within days my nipples felt like they'd been sanded, and I kept having sharp abdominal pains near my ovaries on one side or the other, but no other real symptoms till last week, when it just seemed that my stomach wasn't emptying on time. I felt bloated, and had a major mood swing on my poor dh. We arrived back in the US from Guyana on May 12 and I brought one frer that us been hoarding till I needed it. I planned to test on May 18 (I conceived May 4 or 5), but was just so afraid of a bfn that I couldn't bring myself to do it. Saturday I put it off till late afternoon, but finally decided to test. I peed in a cup, just in case the urine wasn't concentrated enough (didn't want to waste the test), then dipped it in for the requisite five seconds. Capped and waited. And waited. Nothing showed up for over a minute. Then the faintest pink lines began to appear. I could hardly breathe. It was a BFP!!! I danced around, called DH, looked again and again. It was no squinter. It was a real, bright and clear BFP!!!
I just tested again this afternoon. I'm trying to attach the picture of the two tests.

Due date is January 26/27, depending on whom you ask. Thank you all for all your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. The Lord's time is best!

Anyone else have any news? TTC#1, you said you are doing ivf? How is it going?

Well, I can't get the pictures to attach because there to big and I don't know how to shrink them. Maybe later.
Alice: 29, diagnosed with PCOS January 2014, postpartum hypothyroid
DH: 28, no known issues
DS: 5
TTC since January 2012
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5,6
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mommy2B? » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Congrats awilliams!! And IVF twins, that’s crazy! What a blessing and I’m sure a handful! Two actually. They must be here by now?! Pictures?!
TTC#1 since February 2013 (off BC since Nov. 2012)
BFP 6-27-2013 (10 DPO)
EDD 3-9-2014 :D
Tucker Orion was delivered successfully at home on March 18th at 10:37am after 14 hours of labor. :) best day of my life thus far!
TTC #2 since March 2015
BFP 3-30-2015 (11 DPO)
EDD 12-9-2015
Sage Elise made a fast and furious entrance into the world and directly into our hearts on Dec. 20th at 9:04 am. She was born in the water, all 10 lbs and 22 inches of her! Woah! And she has red hair and dimples! All three of us love our little girl!
Mommy2B?
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups