Let the Bells Ring! part 4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Let the Bells Ring! part 4

Postby Auberry2 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:02 am

Alice - I have an initial consult with the RE on April 11. I'll be using Houston Fertility Institute, they have the highest success rates in my area with 60% pregnancy rates and about 50% live births. As far as we know my only issue is my tubes, so God willing I'll be among those success rates.
Auberry2-32
DH- 35
DS- 10
DStepson-7
NTNP since March 2012
Seriously TTC since 8/2012
:angel: Chemical 2/11/13, 5 weeks
3/24/2014 - DX'd with bilateral tube defects, IVF our only option for conceiving.
4/11/2014 - Initial consult with RE
4/26/2014-Choice was made not to go forward with IVF. Going to make the best of the family we have and enjoy life.
May 2014 - Decided to adopt through the foster care system
Auberry2
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby awilliams » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:44 am

Great! I hope everything goes really well. Just a few more days... Is your dh all on board? Praying for you, friend.
Alice: 29, diagnosed with PCOS January 2014, postpartum hypothyroid
DH: 28, no known issues
DS: 5
TTC since January 2012
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5,6
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsJessica » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:38 am

Hi guys yes! very exciting tomorrow is my wedding!. It's crazy I never thought I'd be pregnant ON my wedding day it always seemed a like a dream to have another baby...but don't give up hope everything happens at it's own time! I am so nervous but everything is finally complete just need to pick up flowers cake and do the actual wedding thing tomorrow ha! I will post pics as soon as I have them in the computer. I saw my baby on Tuesday, it looks like it has grown SO much I couldn't believe it. God bless everyone and I pray everyone's wishes come true :D :D
Me: 23
DH: 32
DS: 8-13-06 and DD: 10-13-14
Our family is complete <3
MrsJessica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Auberry2 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Mrs.Jessica, congrats on tomorrows nuptials. How exciting :)

Alice- DH is on board, totally, which is what moved me to make the appointment. If he hadn't been I would have still been waiting. :)
Auberry2-32
DH- 35
DS- 10
DStepson-7
NTNP since March 2012
3/24/2014 - DX'd with bilateral tube defects, IVF our only option for conceiving.
4/26/2014-Choice was made not to go forward with IVF. Going to make the best of the family we have and enjoy life.
Auberry2
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby awilliams » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:33 pm

Mrs Jessica (about to become Mrs...?!!) I am so excited for you. Marriage is one of the most beautiful gifts we are given. Children are the next best! Both do more to teach us about ourselves than anything else in this life. Remember, though the wedding is important, it is the MARRIAGE that matters most. Tomorrow will be a blur--I hope everything goes beautifully--but tomorrow is just the beginning. Remember to take time to breathe, and eat, and pray. God bless you!

Auberry, I'm so happy! That really make all the difference, having our husbands'support. Just a few more days!

I'm waiting for my crosshairs. I'd forgotten how long the two week wait can be! My dh has a conference in Gatlinburg this weekend, so we're off early in the morning (so happy we can go along--the Smokies are gorgeous this time of year with all the spring ephemerals blooming!)I suppose I should get some sleep....
TTC since January 2012
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby awilliams » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to check in and say hello. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. We are having a good time here in the Smokies teaching Grant how to throw rocks in the river and looking at wild flowers. There are bunches of little trails that you can take to see rivers or hills or rocks... Very simple, but just right to recharge.

I am having a little spotting this afternoon, and light cramping. I hope that doesn't mean AF, but it's hard to know, what with my extended bleeding this cycle. I think I am 6dpo, but my temp has been low yesterday and today. We shall see what tomorrow brings! I'm hoping this is just spotting, though, because I stupidly didn't bring any protection--just a couple of pantiliners. We will buy something tomorrow if necessary, of course, but I just hate being unprepared. I'll keep y'all posted on what happens, though--IB isn't outside of possible. :)

**Update**
No more blood as of this morning at 4. Temp still kinda low, but I have been I'll, so that could have raised it a bit. Still waiting... 6dpo.
TTC since January 2012
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mommy2B? » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Ladies! I have missed you!!! So much happening here (weddings, appointments, first baby photos in utero, and mommies dealing with babes)! I am sorry I haven't had time to post... I have been reading fairly regularly- when I'm not sleeping or attempting to clean things (self included).

Life with a newborn is QUITE and adjustment (many of you are aware). Tucker has been an awesome little man and we couldn't be happier to have him here finally. On Tuesday he will be three weeks old. I have been trying to find time to sit and write about his birth so that I have record of things I'd like to remember- but, as with all things in life with a newborn, it's going to take me a while as his schedule precedes everything right now.

I just wanted to drop a quick line and congratulate mrsjessica on the wedding and wish those of you nearing the TWW good luck as well as those of you heading off for appointments with the RE. I am here, reading and hoping all the time- I just haven't been able to properly respond and for that I'm sorry!
TTC#1 since February 2013 (off BC since Nov. 2012)
BFP 6-27-2013 (10 DPO)
EDD 3-9-2014 :D
Tucker Orion was delivered successfully at home on March 18th at 10:37am after 14 hours of labor. :) best day of my life thus far!
TTC #2 since March 2015
BFP 3-30-2015 (11 DPO)
EDD 12-9-2015
Sage Elise made a fast and furious entrance into the world and directly into our hearts on Dec. 20th at 9:04 am. She was born in the water, all 10 lbs and 22 inches of her! Woah! And she has red hair and dimples! All three of us love our little girl!
Mommy2B?
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsJessica » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:31 am

It's official we got married Friday! the day was perfect!
MrsJessica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby awilliams » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:49 am

Happy Monday!

Mommy, you are absolutely right--life with a newborn is completely different and will take lots of adjustment. Thanks for taking a few minutes to check in with us. Enjoy your little Tucker!!!

My spotting appears to be AF. It's getting a little heavier and more crampy, and I'm losing little clots and bright red blood. My temp is back up this morning, so I'm not sure what's going on. We'll see! I'll keep you posted. If anyone really cares about all this... :)

How are all the rest of you doing? I'm starting to feel like I have a monologue here....
TTC since January 2012
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Auberry2 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Hey Alice, all is well here. I just don't have any updates so I haven't been posting. My home daycare is going well and I am enjoying myself there. My son will be ten this Thursday so I am gearing up for his birthday party. I am also having a difficult time with the fact that my sweet baby is ten years old. ;)

But, other than that I am not doing much. I am in a new mommy group at church, but it is a little odd because my kids are older than everyone elses' (the other girls all have infants and toddlers) and so the only time I go is during Bible study because I don't have littles small enough for play group.
Auberry2-32
DH- 35
DS- 10
DStepson-7
NTNP since March 2012
Auberry2
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby awilliams » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Wow! Ten years! I can't imagine what it'll be like when Grant gets there. Every time I look at him he seems bigger. I'm glad you have a nice Bible study group, and I PRAY that you will soon have a baby so you don't feel left out.

AFM, AF appears to be heading out. Historically my periods are about 6 days, so I probably have another day--my lining didn't have long to build up. Can't wait to try again. Many women conceive right away after being treated with metformin for PCOS. Here's hoping!
TTC since January 2012
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsJessica » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:38 am

Not sure you guys can see it but I posted my wedding pics! Wedding was awesome and had a great time. Now I am back to full baby mode. My next appt is 4/24 for a nuchal test? it sounds a little intense but the doc recommends we do it. Other then that I started school again on Monday so between work and college and my 7 y/o I am keeping busy. I hope everyone is doing well.
MrsJessica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby awilliams » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:12 am

Mrs Jessica, your wedding pics are beautiful! Congratulations!!!
The nuchal translucency test is to look for signs of Down syndrome. Do you know why your doctor is recommending it? You aren't really at risk.... Also, it is very inconclusive--it is just a screening tool, and a suspicious result could turn out to be negative but cause you days or weeks of heartache while waiting for confirmation. Would a positive diagnosis change anything for you? I'd do some research to make sure it's what you want, cause why spend the money and hassle if you don't have to? Just my two cents...

Temp was way down this morning, so I'm definitely on day 5, not just continuing last cycle. I almost bought opks today, but ended up running out of money, so maybe I'll just chart and BD this month. It would be nice for it to happen with no extra cost or worry. I saw the most adorable video of newborn twins who thought they were still in utero, and it makes me want another baby so bad I can hardly stand it.
TTC since January 2012
BFP May 20, 2017
awilliams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Wishing&Prayingfor#1 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi ladies, not sure if you remember me. I'm Amy, I used to be Wishing&Praying#1 and I couldn't log on anymore so I had to change my name. I was part of the original bells group...when we came up with the name and moved to group #2, but after my second m/c in July I was in a bad place and didn't follow groups anymore.
I have since had a second surgery for scarring, and was given the go ahead to ttc in November and have been trying ever since. I am being tracked by an RE each month and am now on Femera and crinone combo...still trying to inseminate naturally. My lining is pretty thin since all the trauma , so I am worried that it will never work.

I can't believe all the news...so many of you are expecting or are new moms!!! And new wives! :)
Who is still ttc? I tried reading all the posts but I forget from one page to the next! I could really use some friendship ....I'm pretty discouraged these days. I got a bfn today...15dpo.feeling cramps....the witch is around the corner:(

Amy
Me ( Amy) and DH-31
Married Aug 2010
Ttc #1 since Sept. 2011
M/c July 2012(missed) 11wks
Ashermans syndrome after D&C
Surgery for scarring( done by RE) Feb. 2013
M/c July 2013 ( 6wks5d)
2nd surgery for scarring Oct. 2013
Started crinone ( progesterone) for luteal phase, Dec. 2013
Began tracked cycles Dec. 2013,Jan and Feb 2014 (no meds)
Femera 2.5mg March and April 2014- both BFNs
Femera 5mg and IUI May 2014- BFP...m/c 5w1d ( chemical?)
Natural cycle( break) June 2014- BFP....m/c 4w5d/chemical
July 2014-HSG clear, AMH low......break
Wishing&Prayingfor#1
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Wishing&Prayingfor#1 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Weird!!!! It submitted my post back under my old login name???!!ok, so I am now apparently bat crazy, lol!! Well if you see wishing.....weather she is praying or hoping...it's prob me! Haha
Me ( Amy) and DH-31
Married Aug 2010
Ttc #1 since Sept. 2011
M/c July 2012(missed) 11wks
Ashermans syndrome after D&C
Surgery for scarring( done by RE) Feb. 2013
M/c July 2013 ( 6wks5d)
2nd surgery for scarring Oct. 2013
Started crinone ( progesterone) for luteal phase, Dec. 2013
Began tracked cycles Dec. 2013,Jan and Feb 2014 (no meds)
Femera 2.5mg March and April 2014- both BFNs
Femera 5mg and IUI May 2014- BFP...m/c 5w1d ( chemical?)
Natural cycle( break) June 2014- BFP....m/c 4w5d/chemical
July 2014-HSG clear, AMH low......break
Wishing&Prayingfor#1
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups