New Cycle! Who is with me?!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New Cycle! Who is with me?!

Postby melondee » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:57 pm

This is our cycle! This time will be it!! :fertilization:
Me: 09/13/88
DH: 08/04/86
DS: 03/18/09
TTC on and off since Jan 2010.
Jan 2010-July 2012: TTC
July 2012-July 2013: Break due to bleeding issues that put me in hospital. Dr gave me an ultimatum - hysterectomy or Mirena IUD (I was 23). Hated the Mirena, still had frequent periods and lots of spotting.
July 2013: IUD fell out, been TTC ever since.

Taking B6.
May 4/14 - Started Maca Root from CD15-28, advised by RHN.
June 15/14 - Started Homeopathic Hormone Balancing Protocol

My Ovulation Chart

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
melondee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: New Cycle! Who is with me?!

Postby Amanda1989 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:35 pm

Hi!!
I'm CD 3 today, I would love to chat with you this month since we are so close to the same CD :)
I have my first RE appt this month, on CD26, I'm hoping I'll be pg n won't need treatment but not super optimistic so mainly just trying to chart my temps and I got a ton of opk's to use. I haven't been Oing so I would love if I could this month but at the same time since I have only O'd 3 out of the past 7 cycles, I wouldn't want to "disqualify" myself for getting treatment. My cycles have ranged from 26 to 51 days n 2x I've had to take medication to get AF, I think I might have pcos but my regular ob/gyn brushed me off when I asked, hopefully the RE is more understanding :)

Tell me about yourself! Hope this is your month for a bfp!
I'm Amanda, 25 years old, DH is 31
Cycle 8 ttc
Very irregular and not ovulating
First appt with the RE is April 23rd
Tests so far say normal FSH, TSH and prolactin
Hoping I can get a bfp on this last cycle before starting treatment!

My wish came true! Got my bfp right after my first RE appt! Precious baby is due early January 2015!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4e4029/ ... %5B/url%5D
Amanda1989
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby melondee » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:19 am

Hi! I have a buddy! This is so exciting!!! I see that we're both 25, so that's cool! DH and I have been ttc on and off for 4 years. I did all sorts of testing last summer and came up empty, and was having long and heavy periods, so the ob/gyn put me on mirena. That fell out ofter a year, and my cycles became irregular again. Just had an u/s and found out I have small ovaries, so I'm not sure what that means, I'm waiting for an appt with a new ob/gyn. I did vitex for a few months, then got discouraged with it, but I'm starting it again today. Last cycle was my first cycle charting temps and cm, and I only had a 5 day luteal phase. I also have a 5 year old son who was conceived after I came off the bcp and we hadn't decided how we wanted to avoid pregnancy. I always assumed I'd get preggo easily again, but so far it hasn't happened!
July 2012-July 2013: Break due to bleeding issues that put me in hospital. Dr gave me an ultimatum - hysterectomy or Mirena IUD (I was 23). Hated the Mirena, still had frequent periods and lots of spotting.

Taking B6.

My Ovulation Chart

melondee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amanda1989 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:33 pm

I am a new charter too, finally figured it out this morning, helps when you take the sticker off the number display on the thermometer ;) haha, I'm so not a morning person! But I am excited to see the difference in your chart from using vitex this month!
That must be so frustrating that the first time happened so easily :( I always wonder if I would have had the same problems years back, I took bc for 10 years so I really had no idea what my real cycle was like before.
Wish I could give you info about small ovaries, I have never heard of that before.. So far I've had tsh, fsh, prolactin and estrogen levels checked and all normal, but I know something is off.. My biggest frustration lately was my best friend of 18 years thinks I am just stressing too much about it, so annoying! I am being proactive because I'm not going to sit around and "try" whole I'm not even Oing, I know she has good intentions but it's just too hard to talk about ttc with people who haven't been in this situation themselves. So glad I have this site now!
Let me know how the vitex works! I had never thought about taking it, but I heard it can help you O so maybe I should consider it..
Cycle 8 ttc

My wish came true! Got my bfp right after my first RE appt! Precious baby is due early January 2015!

Amanda1989
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby joedawn » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:08 pm

HI im on cd 3 also!!! I sure hope this is our month! This month is #6 ttc so i hope it happens soon! But im starting to get worried about my cycle my first 2 cycles were normal but the last 3 cycles have been short and light and have several days of brown spotting afterwards this cycle i had 1/2 day of my normal flo then it got really light then i started the brown spotting with pink when i wiped and brown spotting again today ugh i am scared i dont have a good enough lining for a baby to stick im really thinking of going to the dr and asking about it plus this month i had lots of lower stabs and pains in my ovaries and muscles by my hip bones after O starting around 9 dpo but all test were bfns and my temp is low so i couldnt be pregnant

Me-29
DH-29
DD-4

Blood work done 6-27- pending results was told no call is a good sign? Idk bout that!?
1- Angel baby 2008
IUD out 10-25-2013 been waiting since 3-2013 after dh got cold feet lol finally ttc!

BFP JULY 2 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
joedawn
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Amanda1989 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:19 am

Hi Joedawn! Welcome!
We are all just 1 CD apart, how fun! :D

I wouldn't wait to go to the doctor, no one knows your body better than you and if you have a feeling something wrong its better to get it checked out sooner rather than later, trust your body and intuition :)
I shared my concerns early, however since I had only been ttc 4-5 months at the time I pretty much got my concerns brushed off and told "it will happen"
Turns out my concerns were pretty legit though.. So when you do go maybe add a couple #'s to your ttc cycle # ;)

How soon do you ladies think you'll O? I have no idea since my cycles are so crazy.. AF is on her way out though so probably starting tomorrow we will shoot for every other day BDing.
Cycle 8 ttc

Amanda1989
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby joedawn » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:33 am

Amanda1989 wrote:Hi Joedawn! Welcome!
We are all just 1 CD apart, how fun! :D

I wouldn't wait to go to the doctor, no one knows your body better than you and if you have a feeling something wrong its better to get it checked out sooner rather than later, trust your body and intuition :)
I shared my concerns early, however since I had only been ttc 4-5 months at the time I pretty much got my concerns brushed off and told "it will happen"
Turns out my concerns were pretty legit though.. So when you do go maybe add a couple #'s to your ttc cycle # ;)

How soon do you ladies think you'll O? I have no idea since my cycles are so crazy.. AF is on her way out though so probably starting tomorrow we will shoot for every other day BDing.

I can't really add ## because they are the ones who removed my mirena and put it in after dd lol I already thought about that!!! I think if I don't get my bfp this month and AF is still crazy I will go to the dr! I usually O on cd 18 but the last 2 month it was cd 15 so somewhere around there lol

Me-29
DH-29
DD-4

Blood work done 6-27- pending results was told no call is a good sign? Idk bout that!?
1- Angel baby 2008
IUD out 10-25-2013 been waiting since 3-2013 after dh got cold feet lol finally ttc!

BFP JULY 2 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
joedawn
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby jaymay » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:53 pm

HI!!! CD 2 here! This is my first month charting BBT so I need all the help I can get. TTC cycle #6 and looking for some cycle buddies. :)
Me: 30
Hubby: 29

Married 3 years
TTC #1 since 11/2013 cycle #9
OPK's/BBT/PreSeed/Prenatal vitamins
My Ovulation Chart
jaymay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby melondee » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA - it's been a stressful few days.

Welcome Jaymay and JoeDawn!!

Taking B6.

My Ovulation Chart

melondee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby joedawn » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:43 pm

jaymay wrote:HI!!! CD 2 here! This is my first month charting BBT so I need all the help I can get. TTC cycle #6 and looking for some cycle buddies. :)

It's my #6 cycle TTC too!! But my second cycle temping I've been having 28/29 day cycles the past few cycles and O on cd 15 last cycle how long are your cycles? Are you using opk tests? I am using them

Me-29
DH-29
DD-4

1- Angel baby 2008

BFP JULY 2 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
joedawn
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Amanda1989 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Melondee- sorry you're dealing with extra stress right now and hope you have some time to relax before O time!
Welcome to the group jaymay!
Joedawn- guess you can't slip the white lie then :) I hope your doctor is more helpful than mine then! Even without ttc so many of our issues are legitimate concerns and we should definitely be able to know if our bodies are healthy and working as they should!

Looks like we are all pretty new to temping so we can all help each other learn :)
This is my first month doing it. I've used opk's past months n still going to use them this month, but felt I really needed to temp because even on the months where I had a normal 29 day cycle and had ewcm I never got a super positive opk, it'd be close to being as dark as the control line but never equal or darker.. I have definitely gotten O symptoms too, but who knows maybe my body is getting the signal n nothing is happening? Only way to tell is to temp!
Can one of you ladies tell me how you put your chart in your sig please?!
Cycle 8 ttc

Amanda1989
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby melondee » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 am

Things seem to be evening out now, so I should be okay.

If your chart is with FF, underneath your chart there should be an option to "share". Click on that and it'll give you some links to copy and paste.

Taking B6.

My Ovulation Chart

melondee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jaymay » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!

joedawn: My cycles are usually between 25-28 days long depending on when I ovulate… usually between CD 12-15. I use the average of 27. This will be my 4th cycle using OPK's. They have been helpful for finding my O day so I know how long my cycle will be and I don't have to wait around for the 3-4 days it could possibly show up. The first month I used OPK's was a mess, but I've got the hang of it now. I'm hoping charting will be a little bit easier and won't stress me out as much.

I just ordered PreSeed today… Anyone use this? What was your experience? I keep seeing reviews where people have been getting pregnant within 3 months of using it. I'm hoping since we are at the average cycle for a BFP it will give us the boost we need to finally get our BFP.

Married 3 years
My Ovulation Chart
jaymay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby melondee » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:17 am

Hey Jaymay!
I have heard of Preseed, but I haven't ever used it. I'll be interested to see if it helps at all!! Charting is SO easy and so helpful! Last cycle I was able to see that I did O, but it was only a 4-5 day LP.

Taking B6.

My Ovulation Chart

melondee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jaymay » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:26 am

I'll keep you updated on the PreSeed.. I'm hoping it does the job. We have always used Lube, but I told DH we had to stop during TTC. Its just not the same lol He started using spit, but something just bothers me about that… sorry if its TMI lol I also just read that spit can have the same effect on sperm as lube.

Married 3 years
My Ovulation Chart
jaymay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups