New Cycle! Who is with me?!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: New Cycle! Who is with me?!

Postby MrsK » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Melondee - look at you down 4 lbs already, that's awesome! And your chart looks good... Possible implantation dip on 6dpo?! Hope so!

Jaymay - looks like today may be O day!! You usually O around cd11/12, right? Keep bd'ing!!

Hmownr - I agree that you may need to discard those temps but maybe wait a few more days to see what your chart looks like

Amanda - how are you feeling? Any updates?

I'm enjoying NTNP right now. DH asked me yesterday why I seemed so relaxed (he didn't know I stopped bbt and OPKs) so my attitude is already so much more positive now, I may never pick up an opk again! He has his SA next week so I'm anxious for those results!
DH & I 28 ~ BFP 6/19 after 9 cycles!
MrsK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby melondee » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:19 am

I hope so too, MrsK!! But I'm not hopeful this cycle. I know my chart looks good, but I just don't think I am this month, and I'm okay with that. I'd be happy losing a bit more weight first.
I'm so glad you're more relaxed! Hopefully DH's SA is a positive result!
Me: 09/13/88
DH: 08/04/86
DS: 03/18/09
TTC on and off since Jan 2010.
Jan 2010-July 2012: TTC
July 2012-July 2013: Break due to bleeding issues that put me in hospital. Dr gave me an ultimatum - hysterectomy or Mirena IUD (I was 23). Hated the Mirena, still had frequent periods and lots of spotting.
July 2013: IUD fell out, been TTC ever since.

Taking B6.
May 4/14 - Started Maca Root from CD15-28, advised by RHN.
June 15/14 - Started Homeopathic Hormone Balancing Protocol

My Ovulation Chart

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
melondee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby melondee » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:30 am

It's time to restart our buddy group, because we are at 20 pages. Any votes on what to name it? I could always just go the easy route and call it "[Continued] New Cycle! Who is with me?!" but that's boring :P
July 2012-July 2013: Break due to bleeding issues that put me in hospital. Dr gave me an ultimatum - hysterectomy or Mirena IUD (I was 23). Hated the Mirena, still had frequent periods and lots of spotting.

Taking B6.

My Ovulation Chart

melondee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jaymay » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Melondee I am so excited about your chart. It looks great!! You never know until AF shows and honestly if she does show up I think the fact that your chart has changed so much this month that it is a positive thing. You can see a clear pattern and I think that is something to celebrate!

MrsK I'm glad you are getting a chance to relax this cycle. I'm hoping your hubby's appt goes well. I've been laying of the OPK's this month as well. I didn't start them as early and I have only been doing them once a day (when I remember to do them) and I've seen a huge difference in my stress level. I think a lot of my stress from this cycle is going down just because I know I am ovulating and I know that its usually around the 11th or 12th day of my cycle. I wasn't going to do an OPK today, but I thought what the heck and I got the darkest one I've ever had. I think the lower level of stress is helping A LOT! My acne is even starting to clear up a bit (even though I have an appt with my esthetician tomorrow for a resurfacer treatment).

I should ovulate either later today or tomorrow. I'm just ready to ovulate. Once its out of the way (does that sound bad?! :P) I have some things I have to focus on to get ready for our move. We are also throwing a HUGE party at our house in about 10 days and I have a lot to do to plan for it.

I'm not really sure what we should name the Buddy Group… We could call it something like… "And then there were 4" because we started out with 5 and Amanda got pregnant?! I don't know? I'm okay with anything :)
Attachments
photo.JPG
OPK 6/3-AM
photo.JPG (60.98 KiB) Viewed 491 times
Me: 30
Hubby: 29

Married 3 years
TTC #1 since 11/2013 cycle #9
OPK's/BBT/PreSeed/Prenatal vitamins
My Ovulation Chart
jaymay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby melondee » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Okay, I'll name it "1 down, 4 to go!"
From now on, reply over there!

Taking B6.

My Ovulation Chart

melondee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AmyCruz » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:49 am

a very handy information in the above post, thanks for posting it here guys
AmyCruz

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups