TTC Muslim support

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: TTC Muslim support

Postby Dana.Mum » Fri May 22, 2015 1:54 pm

Humi, sorry about the BFN, and the spotting. Do you usually spot before AF? Let's hope that's late IB..

Bbe, yay! Alhamdulilah! It's still a lot though, I can only imagine how much it was before the major discount! really hope this is it for you!

Danaa, CH!! How long was I away? So glad you got CH! Looks like you BD right on time! How are you feeling? Did you finish moving? If so, how are you liking your new home?

AFM, nothing really. Like I said before, not really doing anything this cycle or the next, i stopped temping at the moment, just getting ready for Ramadan. I'm CD 24, should've O'd but without temping I have no idea what my body is or isn't doing, lol.

Hope you all get BFPs this cycle or the next InshaAllah! Don't wait for me, lol. Humi, will you try during Ramadan if AF arrives this cycle?
Dana.Mum
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Fri May 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Yep I got my CH I'm almost 5dpo with a bit of cramping,I finished moving and the cleaning now we are just looking for curtains,carpets,you know the little stuff,I love it,even if the move was expensive and we could have saved the money for ivf I love it,is big ,a nice neighborhood 10mins away from the beach!!!Not much I can say I'm keeping busy until Wednesday when i will use a test!!My Bd this cycle was so great we didn't even tried :))it just happened!Lets hope this is for me!!!!I hope you BD EOD just in case you already O and you get a suprise BFP!!!iA everything will work out for all of us!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Fri May 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Danaa, how fun to get the house ready! IA for a surprise bfp, so nice not to stress about ttc for a bit. Are you going to use carpet for most of the house?

Danas Mum, nice to hear from you. How do you usually prep for Ramadan? I have to wean off coffee a couple days before Ramadan starts, otherwise I get headaches. It's nice to have a little self control even if it's just for a month. Yes, ivf meds are a lot. Without my discount it was over $3000. Alhumdulillah for any sort of discount!
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
MFI, and blocked left tube
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it "Be" and it is. (Quran 19:35)
bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby humi_p » Mon May 25, 2015 6:32 am

Slms ladies!

What a weekend! on saturday night, was getting ready for bed and decided to satisfy my addiction by using one of the hpts laying around, not even a minute into it, a faaaaaaaaint second line appeared, i actually didnt see it, DH had the test and asked me if the test was broken coz there was two lines! Sunday morning, did another one just to confirm and BFN with FMU. BFN with SMU as well... Last night tried a different brand, (midstream like the BFP) and there is the ever so faintest second line! fainter than the first....

AF is due today so we shall see how the day progresses... just wanna go home and POAS again! gonna try with a CB digi today...

How was everyone else's weekends?
humi_p

Postby Danaa » Mon May 25, 2015 6:49 am

Digi is not that sensitive so don't be discouraged if u get a bfn i say try with a frer or onother cheapie and post pictures!!!Yay our first BFP!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Dana.Mum » Mon May 25, 2015 9:18 am

Bbe, Ditto on the coffee! We usually prepare for Ramadan by attending motivational and educational lectures about ramadan and fiqh of fasting, etc. I also try to clean up, and freeze some food to minimize my cooking time. I absolutely love this time of the year, when Ramadan is sooo close! Can't wait for taraweeh prayers. May Allah allow us to witness this blessed month! :)

Humi, post pics so Danaa can tweak! Hope this is it for you!! InshaAllah!

Danaa, I'm loving your flat temps! That's an indication that your hormones are balanced, right? Anyways, hope you caught that egg!

AFM, Finals are next week! I might be away for a while as I'm not really TTC at the moment, but I'll definitely be looking for those BFPs! :D
Dana.Mum
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bbe » Mon May 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Humi, keep us updated. AF, stay away!

Danas mum, that's a good idea to freeze stuff. I freeze the filling for samosas and such. I don't want to do many fried things this year. IA for healthier options!

Danaa, hope you are well!
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby humi_p » Tue May 26, 2015 1:28 am

ladies...

Another bfn but no AF yet so not sure, been having bright pink CM everytime we bd which is weird but iA AF will stay away!

Its going to be a tought ramadaan for me since i am used to being ina full house every night! My dad and brothers go to the masjid for iftaar so the ladies of the community prepare iftaar for all the men every night at the masjid, the atmosphere is amazing! I also love the feeling of reading tarawee, its so humbling and peaceful. I am goign to stay with my mom next weekend to make all the savouries for DH and I aaand i get to splurge on some new abayas and hijabs at the ramadaan festival! Its shocking how abayas can go out of fashion so quickly, its supposed to cover us up not have more bling than a rap artist!

I can barely see anything on the pic though :( but Danaa, please work your magic!

Dana.mum., good luck with finals! There are a few duas for anxiety that help me calm down before my exam and i recite Ayatul Kursi before i answer my questions!
Attachments
saturday 1130pm.jpg
such a squinter i feel cross eyed after this! IRL its so clear
saturday 1130pm.jpg (19.95 KiB) Viewed 957 times
humi_p

Postby Danaa » Tue May 26, 2015 7:06 am

I tried tweaking it but I couldn't get the line to show I'm sorry!!!Hope you ladies are doing we'll!!!Tomorrow is my test day ever if I'm sure is a bfn!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby humi_p » Tue May 26, 2015 11:16 pm

Slms lovelies,

So finally got a bfp! BUT, my grandfather had a massive heart attack yesterday and straight after i heard about that, the cramping started really intense...

Fast forward to this morning, woke up and AF is here it seems... Bright red blood with ridiculous pain. assuming i had a chem this month :( but at least i know i can fall pregnant! forgot to mention all this time that i have endo and an entopic kidney so for me to fall pregnant will be great, just very heard to keep the baby...

Anyway i hope you all have better luck this month than me!
Attachments
FullSizeRender.jpg
bfp but for a few hours only
FullSizeRender.jpg (27.75 KiB) Viewed 935 times
humi_p

Postby Danaa » Wed May 27, 2015 11:12 am

Humi I'm so sorry:(I can't imagine how you are feeling!!I hope ur grandfather gets better soon!!Dana.mum,BBe how are you doing?9DpO here took a test BFn no suprise!!!But I have been so emotional in the last week I cried so much over nothing,today I actually start feeling some symptoms,nausea,cramps,grumbling tummy,fatigue,loss of appetite so praying that I get a BFP in the next days!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Wed May 27, 2015 4:21 pm

Humi, I'm so sorry about grandfather and cp. may Allah help him recover quickly. As for the cp, I'm sorry but you are right, at least you are able to get pregnant. What about trying baby aspirin next time you ttc? That's supposed to help avoid miscarriages.

Danaa, doing well, thx for asking. InshaAllah they're preggo symptoms you are having! I'm having a houseguest for a few days and after she's gone I will IA order my meds... I didn't want her to see them so I held off on ordering them.
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bbe » Wed May 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Just wanted to share this beautiful Hadith:

Anas RA reported: The Prophet (sallallaahu ?alayhi wa sallam) said, “Allah says: ‘When a slave of Mine draws near to Me a span, I draw near to him a cubit; and if he draws near to Me a cubit, I draw near to him a fathom. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.”’.
(Bukhari)
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby humi_p » Sat May 30, 2015 6:14 am

Slms ladies.

I'm so irritated, my sister in law and brother in law just told us that she is expecting. Due in February... Same as I would have been if this was not a cp... The worst part is they weren't even trying! It was a happy mistake... It's just so unfair. I'm happy for them and excited for another niece or nephew but it just sucks so much that I had a cp at the same time as her being able to conceive correctly. :-(
humi_p

Postby bbe » Sat May 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Humi, I know how you feel. when I was trying for my first, everyone around me would become pregnant and now that I'm ttcing the second, everyone's geting preggo with their second, third or fourth. But Allah has a plan for everyone and your turn will come soon enough inshaAllah! Trials make us stronger and when you strive so much for somethi g you value it a lot more then if you get it easily.
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups