TTC Muslim support

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: TTC Muslim support

Postby Danaa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:23 am

Humi im so sorry for ur loss and what ur going trough I know is very hard,I can relate to ur pain!!DH cousin is trying for her third and no doubt she will succeed in no time:(what can we do?!!I can't express in words what I'm feeling I had a big disappointment,I had lines on three tests then AF showed up those tests are awful,evaps,ghost lines:(I was devastated,I'm a bit better now but my period was a bit odd this cye and I'm a bit concerned but hopefully is nothing!!Im not trying this cycle,no temping no nothing
I feel defeated i have lost all faith in God:( and DH is still not on board with IVF!!I have no idea what else I should do or try!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby humi_p » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:19 am

Danaa, i feel so sad after reading your post! I know this is cheesy but God never gives us what we cannot handle, and you are such an amazing and strong woman, you will get through this! hopefully talking to your DH and explaining how unhappy his decision is making you will help change his mind! I hope he does!

Ladies, not sure if you are aware or practice this but tomorrow is Laylatul Bara'ah and hopefully all of our duas are answered!
humi_p

Postby Danaa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:18 am

I have been strong but I don't know anymore,I can handle bfn's but ghost lines and evaps then AF show up is hell!!!I starting to believe I will never have any kids,I feel
Defeated and awful,I have gained 25lbs and I'm miserable and stressed and nothing makes me happy anymore,TTC has ruined my life!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:18 am

Danaa, I'm sorry you are going thru this. I also wonder why I have to go thru this when every one just has kids without effort. God doesn't like us to hurt but He knows what's best for us. As children we didn't understand why our parents didn't always do the things we wanted but we understood later... InshaAllah when you do have your baby it will be worth the wait. I was married for 8 years before I got pregnant. ppl would tell me I wouldn't have kids and it would really upset me but I felt the need to have kids and went on with ivf. try taking your mind off ttc for a few days, go to a spa or do something to relax.
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
MFI, and blocked left tube
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it "Be" and it is. (Quran 19:35)
bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bbe » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:19 am

Also no more hpts! Those things just mess with our minds and hearts. :)
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:58 am

How is everyone doing?Any news?Im not doing great,my brain doesn't want to accept I'm not pregnant:(DH is still not on board with IVF:(my hormones seem to be out of wack,my mum and sis are having health problems,yikes such a bad time!!!!!but I'm still here,still kicking!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:49 am

Hi Danaa, I'm about to order my ivf meds within the next couple days iA. I've gained a couple pounds, too many desserts! I have a sweet tooth and a weakness for chocolate. I do ok if I allow myself to snack on a few choc chips but I've been eating cookies, brownies, creme brûlée, gotta stop!
Why doesn't your DH want to try ivf? Is it the cost?
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:24 am

I wish i knew exactly what is in his head!!!He doesn't really talk about it!!!A few pounds is ok lol,I have been eating chocolate cake myself:))
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby rayanna » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:05 am

Salams ladies
ive been ttc for 11 months now, im currently 10dpo and due for AF at 14dpo. I tested today out of impatientness and got a negative- im now feeling like my period is coming with all the cramping. I honestly try and be hopeful every month- but subhanaAllah its something I want so bad that I cant help but feel so depressed that it hasnt happened yet. Maybe for some 11 months is nothing. But for me it feels like its been forever. Offcourse im enjoying my life and time with the hubby, we both pray an make dua constantly. We are both healthy alhamdulilah , his 27 and im 23. We want more than anything to conceive a healthy righteous child inshaAllah. I will keep u ladies in my dua- please keep me in yours. I hope we are all able to fall pregnant with Allahs blessing and mercy.. is anyone else waiting on AF or a BFP This week? :)
rayanna
Friend

Postby rayanna » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:10 am

rayanna
Friend

Postby humi_p » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:42 am

Slms my gorgeous ladies!

Hws everyone doing?

Danaa, i hope your DH is coming around to the IVF idea... Hope your mom and sis are doing better and you have good news to share with them soon! what DPO are you?

Bbe, get on the web and order those meds ASAP!

totally agreeing with you both on the weight gain, its horrible! I have picked up around 6kgs which is 15lbs or so! I just feel super unattractive to myself and the tww is just adding to the depression. It gets so annoying when you meet family members who want to know "whe you are planning on having a baby" and my new standard response of "iA make dua for us" is starting to sound like a broken record...

Rayanna, welcome! Your name is beautiful, what does it mean? FX for a BFP this week for you! NOt sure for the others but i am only due on the 21st for AF so i have a LOOOONG wait to go!
humi_p

Postby Danaa » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:58 am

Welcome Rayana,my SIL name is Rana a bit similar:)Humi I hope ur doing better!!In waiting to O soon!!I hope God helps us all to get pregnant soon!Thank God DH promised IVF in August if we have the money!!!Dana.mum.bbe?how you ladies?Humi I never hidden from my family our problems they never bothers us with questions now!I have always been an advocate to talk about infertility and the hard time down have TTC,I think more people would know they would be more sensitive towards this subject!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:18 pm

Salaam guys!

rayanna, welcome! May Allah send you a sticky bfp soon.

Humi, I have the same response when ppl ask me when DD's sibling is coming. Ramadan is just a few days away, time to pump up the duas! InshaAllah your bundle is coming soon.

Danaa, good that DH is on board Wih ivf alhumdulillah. I really hope you get your bfp before that though, a sticky one! It's nice that you can open up about your fertility with ppl, I prefer to stay private. Everyone knows infertility is an issue for us but I don't talk about my treatments with ppl that I know, only a very select few.

Dana's Mum, how's it going sis?

My meds are coming this week inshaAllah. My egg retrieval will be after Ramadan though so I won't be using them yet. I need to reorder the supplements I've taking though, vitamin D, fish oil, etc.
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:03 am

So happy for u bbe!!!!Infertility is a sensitive subject,I don't talk with everyone about the treatment I'm taking or my chart,cm,but they do know we are seeing a doctor and trying everything we can!!I believe if more people would speak up about infertility then our governments could do something to help us,or people would be more sensitive when bringing up the subject,i can understand privacy,we are also private persons but regarding this subject I don't see why I should hide it,is a sickeness and it should be treated like such!Of course when u talk about infertility there will be always one or two persons that would give stupid advice or make you feel bad but I don't mind,I never listen to other people,people that don't know how it is to wake up every morning wanting to get pregnant or wishing ur O days comes sooner!!!Honestly I don't feel less of a woman for not having children yet,bcs I tried my best to have children!!And if I don't get pregnant i will try to enjoy my life,of course i will have a huge hole in my life that won't be filled by anything but I know I did my best to get pregnant so that would make it easier!!!Anyway I'm rambling!!I can understand all
Of you who want to keep it a secret and im not judging or anything!!Where are the rest of the ladies ?!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby humi_p » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:17 am

Slms!

Danaa i totally get what you are saying! i think for me though, it becomes a monthly "did anything happen this month" situation, my gran keeps calling to ask if i have gotten AF yet and giving me BD tips hahaha SOOOO awkward! PS: thought of you last night all the way in Greece while i made some beef koftas and tzatziki, should have messaged you for advice!

Its winter here, last night was 2 degrees! i have no clue how i am going to wake up for suhoor at 4am since we dont have central heating in our apartment.

bbe, will DD be fasting this year too? my heart breaks when the little ones are hungry! I think ramadaan will be a great month for all of us! Extra dua, extra sawaab, we got this ladies! just gotta keep the energy levels up for BD and find time for it too!

DH is so irritated with me since my hijaab collection is getting out of hand and my hijaab pins are everywhere! ( i use his dart board as a hijaab pin board hehehe)

where's Dana.mum at??? she's been off the grid
humi_p

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups