TTC Muslim support#2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC Muslim support#2

Postby Dana.Mum » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Salam ladies!

Wow, it's been while since this group was active..

Bbe, So sorry you had a miscarriage! InshaAllah khair, what week were you at? Did you know why it happened (chromosomal, etc?) Are you still planning to do another mini IVF? I hope the supplements help your DH. Maybe he can try to do a hijama session specifically for increasing his fertility/counts? I hope you get pregnant with a sticky bub soon!

Danaa, so sorry it's been a long journey for you. Still planning to do an IVF? Did you ever find out if you indeed had a chemical pregnancy? Or was it the trigger afterall?

Patience, welcome, I ask Allah to grant you patience and to bless you with a righteous, cute child soon! please check your tubes, I know that sometimes you'd rather not know, but the sooner you identify the problem the sooner you can fix it, God willing.

AFM, I'm not pregnant and I think I moved on alhamdulilah, but I'd like to still give my support for you ladies! Also, after a quick stalk session around the pregnancy boards, I found out that humi had her son last month, alhamdulilah :)
Dana.Mum
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby patience8 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Thank you sis Dana.mum, and your right its better to know.

what do you mean by moved on sis ?

btw i live your display picture, very true. we tend to do that unintentionally and by the help of the shaytan
patience8
Friend

Postby Danaa » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:31 am

Dana.mum good to hear from you.You have up on having a baby?I had onother round of injectables and I tested out my trigger and it seems to have lasted 13 days so is 50-50that I could of have had a chemical back then or it was the trigger,I did felt pregnant.My DH agreed to get ivf done back in November,I made an apoiment but I cancelled it,i chickened out:(( I wanted to keep trying the natural way for a while.Righy now ivf is planed for the summer.Patience will you test early?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:11 am

Danas Mum, nice to hear from you. Masha Allah you have a positive outlook. insha Allah the rainbow comes. I miscarried at about 7/8 weeks. We had heard a strong heartbeat before but the baby was measuring a week behind, and at the end the sac had almost no fluid. My guess is the baby wasn't getting the nutrients to grow since it seemed like there was something wrong with the sac.

Good to hear about Humi!
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
MFI, and blocked left tube
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it "Be" and it is. (Quran 19:35)
bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Dana.Mum » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Patience, Let us know how your next appointment goes! hope both your tubes are wide open!! When do you start testing?

Dana, I wouldn't say "gave up", just okay with it, you know? And I would have totally chickened out as well, lol. Hope you get preggers naturally before the summer!!

Bbe, So sorry, Alhamdulilah always :( Think of all the ajer you now have from going through that miscarriage and for being patient.. Everything happens for a reason, trust me. So, roughly speaking, when do you think you'll be able to try IVF again?
Dana.Mum
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Dana.mum so happy to hear from you.I think you should do what ever makes you happy.Giving up or not,as long as u feel good about it,that is the most important thing.How is EOE?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Dana Mum, I do hope I'm getting ajar inshaAllah,but I feel like I'm not being as patient, bc I always think why did it happen. I'm trying to carry on though, just worried about my girl bc she's very shy and stuck to me all the time. the second baby is of course to have a pious child, but also so that she's not alone. Allah knows best though... Right now I'm thinking after she starts school I can insha Allah get a decent job and just save for ivf.

Hope the rest of you are well iA!
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby patience8 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 pm

As Salamu alaykum girls

This journey of TTC requires a lot of patience, which is really hard. It makes you question yourself a lot and wonder why and how whats happening is happening. Dana.Mum,i try to go into NTNP mood every month by the 2nd week i see myself trying, worrying and problem solving.

Inshallah we are getting ajar for out patience... ameen and their are bfp in store for all of us.

lets remember to always keep our mouths moist with dhikr inshallah (a reminder for myself first). As well as lets remember the blessings we have and the family we have currently. As humans we tend to pay more attention to what we don't have and want.

Dana. Mum, I till haven't gotten AF, so i will go in after AF inshallah
patience8
Friend

Postby Dana.Mum » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:02 am

Danaa, You really tried extra hard this cycle! Hope O is close!

Patience, Loving your temps!

Bbe, When will DD start school? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Dana.Mum
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:42 am

Yes I did:))do you see my chart:)))looking forward for this tww.pray for me.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bbe » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:36 am

Patience, thx for the reminder!

Danas Mum, jazakAllah khair. I'm hoping she will start preschool part time this fall iA.

Danaa, make it happen inshaAllah!
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby humi_p » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Slms my lovely ladies!

Alhamdulillah its so nice to "see" everyone again!

Bbe how did i miss your mc! Im so sorry to hear that but Allah knows best and i bet you are stronger now.

Dana.mum, insha Allah you will be surprised soon enough with some blessed news.

Danaa, my heart goes out to you sister but wow what a strong lady you are! I dont know if i would have the courage to go through what you do and still be so positive and sane.

Patience, insha Allah it will be your turn on the other side soon!

Afm, i had my lil bundle last month shukr Alhamdulillah! Aadam was 6 weeks premature and spent a month in ICU but he is finally home and healthy! What a horror pregnancy was! First was the hyperemesis and then i bled continuously from 14 weeks. Was on progestrone till the end and my cervix was virtually non existent thats how thin it was! Ended up having Strep B (on top of it all) and went into preterm labour at 31 weeks. Managed to keep him in until 34 weeks Alhamdulillah. It was so terrifying and heart breaking to see him strapped to cords and tubes but i honestly believe that our constant dyas and praying over him sped up the process and helped keep me from having a breakdown of note lol. I would love to post a pic of Aadam but DH doesnt allow pics to be distributed in any way due to nazr.

Will pop in soon!
humi_p

Postby bbe » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:39 am

Humi, mabrook and masha Allah! Really happy for you. I'm sorry you had a difficult pregnancy and that he spent a month in icu. Alhumdulillah he's at home now. How are you doing? Pls keep us all in your prayers.
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:44 am

Humi Mabrook!!!Im so happy for you and you are a strong lady I don't know how anyone would react going throw such a rough pregnancy and then seeing ur baby in the hospital.Dont worry about pictures we can understand your DH.Keep us in ur prayers.How is EOE?Im 3dpo and feeling kinda emotional and mu positivity is at the lowest.Keep me in ur prayers.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups