#Thread 5#

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: #Thread 5#

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:46 pm

I am so with you on the lack of sleep!! UGH!
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby fingrsxrossd14 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Hi ladies :) so im having my baby shower tomorrow! ^_^ so excitedd. I got a sneak peak tonight and everything's so pretty! I'll be back to post pictures!

How is everyone? hang in thereee. just weeks lefttt
TTC #1
Me *Abby* (25)
DH (27)

Implanon BC for 3 years
Removed 3/14 and TTC since
Vitex 2x a day and baby aspirin did the trick[/color]
fingrsxrossd14
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby fraggle » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:03 am

Hi everyone!!!

Abby that's exciting! Enjoy the shower :D

How are we all doing?

I'm doing well. I have my first appointment with my midwives on the 2nd November. And hopefully a tour of the hospital birthing unit.
Me, Frances 32
BF, Marko 35
Irregular cycles
Trying for #1 sixth cycle BFP at 15DPO
Trying for #2 meant to start in June 2018... can I wait?

My Ovulation Chart

Baby Ilija born 3120g on Tuesday 5th Jan 2016 Love at first sight
fraggle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:06 am

Abby how was your shower?? I want to see pics!! :)

Frances - how exciting! We had schedule conflicts for our natural birth class (which includes a tour of the birthing unit) so the soonest we could book is December 5. Pushing it a bit, but at least it will all be fresh in our minds! :mrgreen:

Charlie how are you hon?

Steph - you doing ok? How is Zeke?

Yeli - do you still check this thread? :)

I am doing well, just need more sleep! The midwife wrote me a note to work from home starting Monday, so that will be a huge relief for me! School is going well, and I have a couple final presentations to work on. I register for spring semester next week - I think I will take it easy and do a couple online classes for spring! I think it's the best choice since I will be working and have a newborn. The heartburn is killer though! :shock:
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby fingrsxrossd14 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:13 am

Heyy ladiess :D!

Frances how excitingg can'twait. Nov 2nd is so close. Lol i should get on that. my next gyno appts on the 18th. So my hospital tour will be late lol.

Thats ok though Lindsey it'll deff be fresh in our minds lol. I thinkkkk we get offered a class too. Getting nervous.

How is everyone feeling?
I have a random pregnancy symptom. Body itching. Everywhereee. my head feet hands legs you name it. it comes and goes but OB told me to take benadryl. though im not breaking out... :( he says theres not much he can give me because the baby's still too young.

I got baby shower pics :D!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1b0vhncpu44o ... 42S9a?dl=0
TTC #1
Me *Abby* (25)
DH (27)

Implanon BC for 3 years
fingrsxrossd14
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Yelibaby » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:44 pm

I dooo!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting I just get overwhelmed with the forums lately. I don't understand why, but it kind of stresses me out when I get behind and need to do personals and catch up.

I'm doing good, koochie pain ever present, but ok. My Dh left for a work trip to China, and I'm alone and depressed being alone without him. I'm being a baby because it's just 10 days, but I'm pregnant I am carrying a baby so I can get to be a baby too! Lol

Abby, I've read there's a thing pregnant women get that starts with itchy hands, feet and bump and it can cause preterm labor. So keep a look out for hat and insist with your ob to check you out and test you if necessary.

Lindsey, I'm so happy you're working from home now. You deserve some rest time (with pay!!) so you can finish school and get everything ready for Fiona.

Sorry for being such a crappy forum friend. I'll try to keep up!
Me: 31
DH: 29
TTC #1 since OCT 2014. After 1 year Nuvaring.
Hoping for twins!! :D

BFP Feb 2015 - Mc at 7 weeks
BFP Apr 2015 - cp
BFP May 24th, 2015 (My bday - 9dpo) - EDD 2/5/2016

Beta 10dpo - 35// 12dpo - 100// 14dpo - 255// 17dpo - 1186.4// 21dpo - 7763.4

Progesterone 10dpo - 56.4 (oral progesterone)
Progesterone 14dpo - 61.3 (vaginal supplements and shot)

My Ovulation Chart

Yelibaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby fraggle » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:51 am

Abby the shower looked fab!!! Love orange and pink together! Yeli said what I was thinking about that itchiness defo get it double checked. You look great by the way!

Aha Lindsey if you are like me then having something fresh in your mind is a good thing! I'm not sure when mine will be but looking forward to any pointers I can get like breathing techniques etc.
Hoping I can go the natural route too!

Yeli big hugs for being all on your lonesome :hugs: DH will be back in no time to help you with your shoes lol at least that's my BFs main important role
Me, Frances 32
BF, Marko 35
Irregular cycles

My Ovulation Chart

fraggle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby fingrsxrossd14 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:05 am

Awwws yeliiii yess you CAN be a baby too, we have rights! LOL right to sleep. right to complain. and right to pig out ;D

Omg I didn't know. Going to check it out asap. The itching got less frequent butstill there. It's been a bit more than a week now.

Thank you ladies! Hopefully it's nothing serious :( Will keep you posted.
TTC #1
Me *Abby* (25)
DH (27)

Implanon BC for 3 years
fingrsxrossd14
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby fingrsxrossd14 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi everyone :)

So I went and saw my Dr.. Idk if i should be as concerned as i am but my Dr didn't seem concerned :( . he told me to take benadry and said it was bile salts in my blood. and he doesnt know what causes it but it goes away after birth. i dont think he grasped that i was more concerned with the baby than my own itching. i asked him if shes in any danger and he said no. meanwhile i read online and i read things like early labor or fetal death and early meconium release causing trouble breathing. it says those are complications ao i gyess its not very common but im still concerned idk what to do.

he gave me the papers to register at the hospital and told me to come in for a tour soon. i have another appointment the Wednesday before thanksgiving. i guess he'll make a decision then based on her position. ive heard he doesnt like doing unnecessary c-sections...

:(
TTC #1
Me *Abby* (25)
DH (27)

Implanon BC for 3 years
fingrsxrossd14
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby fraggle » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:34 am

Try not to worry too much Abby, I'm sure like your doctor said it's nothing to worry about. I freaked out reading about gestational diabetes (i dont know if i mentioned i failed my glucose tolerance test) and really got all worried about the associated risks but at the end of the day you just have to put your faith in your body being healthy and that everything will be just fine :D
Me, Frances 32
BF, Marko 35
Irregular cycles

My Ovulation Chart

fraggle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby fingrsxrossd14 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:43 pm

thanks frances :) . yes definitely trying not to freak out. but i went with my instincts and took my scared butt to the emergency room to get checked out since my OB wanted me to wait Grrr... they ran some blood work and now waiting for my OB to give me a call with results. I dont care if he thinks im annoying about all of this. as a concerned mother of an unborn baby yup I'll be as annoying as i want lol (I was under the impression he was annoyed cuz i kept bothering him about my symptoms lol). But if both ER OBGYN and my OBGYN think its ICP (obstetric cholestasis) then its worth checking out right?

patiently waiting till tomorrow :) will let you all know how it goes. basically they induce early to avoid conplications.. usually 37 weeks. that'd be December 7th
TTC #1
Me *Abby* (25)
DH (27)

Implanon BC for 3 years
fingrsxrossd14
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Yelibaby » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:46 am

Glad you got checked out, hopefully it's nothing serious!! Please keep us updated.
Me: 31
DH: 29
TTC #1 since OCT 2014. After 1 year Nuvaring.
Hoping for twins!! :D

BFP Feb 2015 - Mc at 7 weeks
BFP Apr 2015 - cp
BFP May 24th, 2015 (My bday - 9dpo) - EDD 2/5/2016

Beta 10dpo - 35// 12dpo - 100// 14dpo - 255// 17dpo - 1186.4// 21dpo - 7763.4

Progesterone 10dpo - 56.4 (oral progesterone)
Progesterone 14dpo - 61.3 (vaginal supplements and shot)

My Ovulation Chart

Yelibaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:16 am

Any updates Abby??
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 1daysoon » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I've been mia just so busy I started work I'm October that's been interesting lol I was also told they are outsourcing my position so I've been busy looking for work and I finally found a good company I'll be working in the city now and I start after thanksgiving...besides that just on zombie mode most of the time lol lately Z has been fighting me to sleep at night until 12am or 1am he'll sleep through the night but he doesn't go down easy...kailas good we went on a trip to Boston last weekend without the baby it was fun, I needed the little break...nothing new on my end really...zeke is growing really fast he giggles and screeches and sits up in his bouncer lol I'll post pics when I can

Hope everything is well with your bellies :) Abby I'm looking for an update hope you and baby girl are ok
Me: Steph 26 Dh: 27 DD: 6
10/29/14 :bfp:
7 week us: :hb: 120
11week NT scan: :hb: 158 results all good, may be a boy??
16 week elective us: IT'S A BOY!!!! Finally officially announced we're expecting!

1daysoon
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby fraggle » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:25 am

Abby I'm glad you went with your instinct! Let us know how you are.

Steph wow back to work! well done you. I hope that you can take it slightly easy.
Me, Frances 32
BF, Marko 35
Irregular cycles

My Ovulation Chart

fraggle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups