Momma's/Momma's2B Support Group! (Cont'd)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Momma's/Momma's2B Support Group! (Cont'd)

Postby SEPT2014 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:19 am

Van beautiful pics of baba! you always get really clear pics looking like a tall baba. Tell your boss to ease off at least it is the weekend now.
Me: 38, DH: 42 - TTC No. 1 since Oct 2013
My Ovulation Chart

MC twin A 12.01.2014 @ 6w6d
Emergency Lap on 16.01.2014 @ 7w3d Twin B (ectopic) & ruptured right tube, left tube ok

May 2014 - CP/MC 5w+3, numerous chemicals since

Metformin (PCOS), bromocriptine(elevated prolactin)
April 2015 HSG - normal uterus and left tube fine
Nov 2015 - investigative hystero & D&C - normal
March 2016 - Start IVF+PGS - our last hope :omg: :love:
Day 9 : 11 measurable follies - egg retrieval March 2016 :omg:
8 eggs selected for fert by icsi - 8 x fert.
Day 5: 5 embryos for PGS biopsy & freeze.
PGS (ngs)results: 2 x normal & 3 x abnormal
FET June 2016 1 x PGS normal blast transferred :omg:
Trust your gut instincts.
Bfp July 2016 - please stay around little one :hb:
SEPT2014
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kandii » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:53 am

Jeep – Thanks for the new thread! I love your announcement photos! They are super cute.

SEPT – I'm glad you are finally getting some answers. Hopefully this will lead you to that BFP.

Jess – Zoey is so adorable. And man does she have HAIR!! Hayden is bald as could be! Haha.

Van – Congrats on the wedding! That photo is beautiful :) I love the anatomy scan of Arabella! How did you pick that name? I love it!

Mand – Hayden had a front bottom tooth try to cut through this week. It came up then went back down. Was the worst 4 days of my life! He wouldn't sleep, he just fussed all day long. It was exhausting...I so feel your pain right now! I'm glad to hear the working side of life is going well. I can't wait to plan Hayden's first birthday haha.

Hi EOE!

AFM - Its been a whirlwind week. My hubby's grandfather passed away early in the AM Wednesday. We spent the entire day Tuesday at the hospital with him. Was so tough to see. The funeral is scheduled for August 8th.
On the flip side of that my nephew was born yesterday (DH's brother)! Him and Hayden are only 4 months apart! How crazy is that? He seems so small compared to Hayden. They decided to give him grandpa's name as his middle name. <3
My DH and I have decided to try for an August baby in memory of his grandfather who would have been 93 on August 16th. Means we only got a few more cycles of tracking before we actively TTC an August baby.
~*TTC since October 2013*~
BFP Dec 29, 2013 / Blighted Ovum Jan 23, 2014 (8w5d) / MC Feb 5, 2014 (10w4d)
Got my rainbow BFP July 19th, 2014!
DS born March 24th, 2015

~*TTC #2* shhh :shh: it's a secret!~
Kandii
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mand8301 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:32 am

Van - I love the name Arabella! That's beautiful! Where did you come up with it? :) BTW your wedding photo and anatomy scan are both PERFECT! She DOES have big feet!

Ana - Wow, I never realized autoimmune issues could play such a part in TTC! I hope this current treatment plan is successful for you! I have high hopes!

Sept - How are you feeling girly? What is the plan for this month's TTC?

Kandii - It's amazing how little newborns can seem, even a few months after you have one of your own. I remember when Priya was 4 months old I went to visit a friend who had just given birth to an 8 lb baby, and I thought he looked SO TINY! I couldn't believe Priya was even smaller than him (she was only 6 lbs 4 oz and had dropped to 5 lbs 8 oz when I brought her home!). Those newborns are just the cutest! I'm sorry about DH's grandfather, how sad. But it's nice that they named the baby after him. Priya's middle name is Catherine after my late grandmother who passed when I was 13. It's nice when you can honor them! And wow, I can't believe you are planning to TTC an August baby! Holy cow! They won't be far apart in age at all! I would like to think we will start TTC in December, but I honestly don't know if I could handle another baby right now. It feels tempting to try, but I know we should probably wait til Priya is closer to 18 months or 2 yrs old before we try again. We shall see. ;)

AFM we are doing well. One of Priya's teeth cut through, hallelujuah. It's been rough but she is a trooper. She was up for an hour from 2am to 3am last night. So I was up as well and couldn't fall back asleep. I hate that!!! She is very close to walking, I don't know if it'll let me share a video on here on not. She can take about 5 to 7 steps unassisted and just keeps trying and trying to walk. It's awesome to see her grow. :) I have major baby fever but she is already such a handful...never sits still for even 2 minutes. I chase her around all day! If I had another little one I would be overwhelmed for sure. :)
Me: 30 yrs old
Hubs: 35 yrs old, 1 DS (12) and 1 DD (15)

BFP 12/30/13! God is so good!
DD Priya was born on 9/8/14 @ 4:19am via C-section!

Mand8301
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kandii » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Mand - we will try just one cycle for August baby. If no luck then we will likely wait a bit longer. Just thought it would be worth a shot
~*TTC since October 2013*~
BFP Dec 29, 2013 / Blighted Ovum Jan 23, 2014 (8w5d) / MC Feb 5, 2014 (10w4d)
Got my rainbow BFP July 19th, 2014!
DS born March 24th, 2015

~*TTC #2* shhh :shh: it's a secret!~
Kandii
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingnumber3 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:00 pm

ok here is my long overdue birth story!

Starting on father's day at 35 weeks, I started losing mucus plug and had bloody show which continued the whole week. I went to L&D since I wasn't at term yet, and they told me at this point if I were to start labor they wouldn't stop it.

At 37 weeks, I started getting painful contractions and would time at some points 2-3 min apart, but by morning would fizzle out. This was a painful and anxious couple weeks as I was never sure if the contractions would keep up, or get worse, or just end up fizzling out.

On Monday 7/20 I had my 39 week apt. I was 3 cm and 50% effaced and baby was between -1 and -2 station. I was starting again with the contractions that morning during my apt. Nothing really painful yet or close. They stuck around all day and by evening time were starting to hurt again a little bit. I told dh when he came home that evening from work that I didn't think he should go to work the next day in case we don't go to L&D that night. He told me that they needed him at work and it was going to be a long day. He wanted to help and didn't want to just go and then have to turn around to come back. The problem is, dh works construction installing epoxy flooring and works all over southern california.

Tuesday 7/21, dh left for work at 3am and I was up at 3:45 with painful contractions. Having been sent home with my 2nd, I wanted to wait until i was for sure in labor and going to be admitted before I called dh to come back since he was so adamant about going to work and I didnt want him to have to come back for a false alarm.

I waited until around 6am and left my older girls with my mother in law, and dh's brother took me to L&D. At this point the contractions were so painful I could not walk or talk during and were happening about every 4min. In L&D they hook me up to the monitors and I have to wait for the midwife on call to check me to see what they will do with me. When she finally got there I was still 3cm but now 60% effaced. She sent me home and said my urine was dark, so once I drink a bunch of water my contractions should lessen, but because of how my cervix felt, she expected me to be back to the hospital that night. She told me to go get some breakfast and some rest. We left at 8am.

Brother in law and I went to eat breakfast at a restaurant nearby. I was still having painful contractions, and could only eat some of my food. Since I was still 3cm and had not been admitted, I did not call dh to come home. We got back to the house and I tried to take a nap. I was able to sleep and kept waking up with really painful contractions and had to pee. I kept doing that until almost 12. By then I was in so much pain, but I was scared to be sent home again. I was having such intense contractions, that during the peaks I started crying. I called L&D in tears at 12:50 and they said to come in. I woke up BIL and we took off again for L&D.

All the parking in the front was taken so BIL dropped me off in the front and left to find parking, I tried walking to the elevator and just bent over in horrible agony during contractions. Random passerby stood by me and sent someone else to get a wheelchair, but once the contraction was over, all i could focus on was getting to the elevator to get to L&D. I made it to L&D by myself to check in. At this point I am moaning so load and crying. They immediately get me to a room. They were telling me by the sound of it we are having a baby very soon.

In the room I try to put the gown on, the nurse has to help me and to get on the bed. I am screaming now as the contractions are coming on top of each other. The new midwife on call comes in to check me immediately and as I am trying to beg her to give me anything for the pain, she says I am fully dilated and ready to push. I cant have any meds at all. At this point, I freak out. My husband is still at work, BIL is still outside and I am by myself in agony going to have this baby now. The midwife says I can start pushing now if I want to, but she is going to set up her tools. I was in no condition to start pushing right then. I was in full freak out mode. I was screaming and crying. They asked if I wanted BIL to come up since he was the only person there. I screamed at them he's gay! It doesnt matter! They thought that was hilarious and let him in.

Once the midwife was set up,she popped my water and then they got me to start pushing. The nurses really helped me to stop screaming and to start pushing. After a couple min of pushing I was about to give up, but BIL said Zoey's head was half way out! I looked and it sure was. That gave me the focus to finish the job and I got her out in another push. On the way out she swallowed/breathed some amniotic fluid so they had to suction her a bit. The ring of fire was not much to me, it was the shoulders that really hurt. BIL cut her cord and everything.

Once we had gotten to the hospital BIL called dh and told him that he should come. That was at 1:20 when we got there. Zoey was born at 1:40. Everything happened so fast, it was really traumatizing. I really wanted dh there, and he was really upset that he wasn't. We both still don't see eye to eye on what went wrong that day. I think he never should have went to work in the first place, and he thinks I should have called when we 1st went and got sent home at 6. When i had my 2nd I was in awful pain when i went back to the hospital for the 2nd time , I was 7cm and still was in labor for another 4hrs after that. I thought we would have time. I never thought I would have to have a drugfree labor and not be able to have my husband there.

In the end I am very happy that Zoey is here and healthy. It's just been rough since dh is still holding a grudge about not being there for her birth.
Me: Jessica 26
DH: 27
DD1: 8
DD2: 5
DD3: 7/21/15 :babyg:
baby #4 due 6/20/17

:angel: 10/19/14, 6 weeks

My Ovulation Chart
tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jeepgirl88 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:07 am

Van, beautiful baby :) And I also love the name Arabella! I like that it's unique. My DH won't agree to anything different :angry:

Margie, sorry to hear that AF showed :( FX that the HSG Thurs is quick and painless!

Kandi, sorry about DH's grandfather :( I lost my grandfather in November, it was my first grandparent to pass so that was hard. I think that trying for an August baby to honour him is a wonderful idea! And at least you have a few months still until you'll be actively ttc.

Mand, I hope the worst of the teething is over soon and that Priya starts sleeping better again. When is your beach vacation?

Jessica, thanks for sharing your story! I'm sorry that things didn't go as planned and that DH missed it. I can't even imagine the pain and I'm definetely planning on getting meds, but I guess things don't always go the way we want and we need to be prepared for that. I hope DH can let it go and be happy that he has 3 healthy, beautiful girls!

Hi to eoe else, Sept, Rhonda, Ana, Jo. :hi: How is everyone?

AFM, been busy over here!! I've been cleaning out our spare bedroom to make room for the nursery. It was a rainy day last week and I just wanted to get started. Well I'm glad I did because I found a change table unit (with 3 cubby holes and 2 drawers) and a 4-in-1 crib on Kijiji (a Canadian classified ad site) and we ended up buying them. The crib has some scratches and teeth marks which kind of bugs me, but we saved about $300 by not buying it new as it came with all the conversion rails as well (which are still in the box). I figure I can always re-paint it, but I really should prob stop caring about my furniture being in perfect condition anyways lol.

Then on the weekend we had to drive my MIL to the airport in the city so we got to check out BabiesRUs. I was almost overwhelmed by all the selection! We decided we definitely want a Pack N Play with change table & bassinet, and we were tempted to buy one on sale. We also wanted to get a travel system that was $100 off. I'm glad we waited as when I looked it up later the reviews on the stroller weren't great. We agreed a stroller is one thing we definitely want to shop around for since you actually have to fold it up and down and maneuver it. I did pick up a few maternity clothes since we don't get up to the city often. I don't know if it's just the things I picked out but they look like regular clothes to me, just more stretchy. I feel like I could wear them now and postpartum as well so that's good.

I've also been busy finding stuff we can get rid of/sell to clear out the house a bit since we're tight for space and the extra cash won't hurt. We have a huge aquarium in our living room and only had one fish left so I posted 'FREE fish' on a facebook yard sale site and someone took him home yesterday. Then I emptied and cleaned the entire tank and DH said since I did all the work I can sell it and keep the money :)

Well I think that's all I have to report for now. I hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a great week! :D
jeepgirl88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mand8301 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Jessica - I'm so sorry DH missed the birth. I hope he is able to move past the frustration and disappointment and just enjoy his new bundle. How are you doing? Recovering well? :) Any more pics of Zoey to share?

Jeep - I personally have done a lot of shopping on craigslist and FB swap sites for baby stuff. Most of my favorite things have been second hand items. We did get our crib new because it was on mega sale at Target, and our dresser was new from Ikea....they are not a matching set. Her room is pretty hodge podge and thrown together and it doesn't bother me at all. :) I think it's great that you found a great deal on a convertible crib and changing table! Woohoo! Teeth marks aren't a big deal, i bet your little one will be chewing on it soon enough. ;)

AFM Priya cut TWO TEETH this week. No wonder she's been a fuss butt! Poor thing. Our beach vacation is coming up in just over 2 weeks, however first I have to survive my version of dental hell on Friday. Ugh. 1 root canal, 6 fillings, and a deep cleaning...all under sedation. Blah. I am dreading it SO MUCH. LOL
Me: 30 yrs old
Hubs: 35 yrs old, 1 DS (12) and 1 DD (15)

BFP 12/30/13! God is so good!
DD Priya was born on 9/8/14 @ 4:19am via C-section!

Mand8301
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.Hacker » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi, ladies! It had been a while since I checked up on everyone! I'm trying to catch up!!!!!

What a birth story, Jessica! Glad that it ended with a healthy, cute babe!!

Congrats on your marriage, Van! I love seeing great things happening in your life. Arabella looks absolutely perfect. Remi, Priya and Arabella need to meet someday ☺️

Adorable announcement, Jeep!

Sorry to the ones I missed!! I didn't get through all of the missed pages!
Me: Kasey 27
DH: Josh 33- Testicular cancer in 2011- Orchiectomy (no radiation or chemo)
Married since 9/7/2012
TTC #1
M/C: 5/5/13 (7w)
BFP- 4/9/14- One year exactly after our loss.
Beta 1 (15dpo)- 346
Beta2 (19dpo)- 2,760
12-12-14- Remington was born!
Mrs.Hacker
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jeepgirl88 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:09 am

Mand, yikes! Hopefully since you'll be sedated you won't feel a thing and it'll be over before you know it.

Hi Kasey :hi: how is Remi doing?

Sept, how are things going this cycle? I see it's O time again ;)

How is eoe else?

AFM, 6 weeks from today is our 20 week u/s! I'm dying to find out what we're having!!!
jeepgirl88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Rhondalynn77 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:56 am

Hello Ladies!
I am so sorry i have been such a flake at getting on here this summer.
Jessica, WOW! What a story. Im glad the nurses and BIL helped you along with birthing Zoey. I know its not they way you wanted it, but im glad it was quick for you. You could also tell dh that if he was in the olden days, the dads were not even in the room when mom delivered. :lol: She is so sweet! I am super happy for you!

Van, I Love the wedding pics and US pic!!! Arabella is a beautiful name, I have a list of about 15 names so far, waiting for dh to read them and to narrow that list down. I like the vintage classic names, but something that is not in the top 100 is what i would like. I really wanted a Bible name, but they are all in the top 100, except for maybe Jezebel... Everytime i hear a name i usually have a student, sometimes more than one, attached to it, and there is no way i can have my child named after a student, i would always imagine that students face! lol

Margie, your HSG is today, i hope everything goes/went well. KUP.

Jeep, such a cute announcement!!!! I found out that several people didnt see my 4th of July announcement post when I posted my us and bump pic from 18 weeks. that is great that you found the table and crib so in expensive! and i would definitely shop for your stroller, there are some that are crappy and hard to open and close. my sil has one that i couldnt get the tray off of, it was so hard to pinch the plastic thingies to get it off.

hello eoe i hope you all are well.

afm, I had my anatomy scan on Monday and everything looks great, our little girl is growing right on target and fluid and placenta is all great. I have been having braxton hicks... especially when i bend over too much or have to pee, or have gas, etc... great fun. I am blessed that I can sit most of the time when I go back to work, which is in just 1.5 weeks. and we are leaving tomorrow to go camping in Yosemite. I would not be going but we are staying in Housekeeping which are tent/cabin type shelters with electricity and beds. We are going with ds Trail Life Troop so hopefully it will be a relaxing time for me and i can get some crocheting done.
Me: 37, Rhonda
DH: 38, Brian
DS: 6, Elijah
:angel: early m/c May 23, '14
BFP: Feb 9, 2014 :angel: m/c Ap '14
:angel: early m/c 2/12
TTC since June '13

PCOS 1500mg Met. Male Factor: 1% Morph prob due to type 1 diabetes

Nov 4 100mg Clomid (1 egg)-BFN
Dec 14 100mg Clo (1) and IUI-BFN
Jan 15 100mg Clo (1) and IUI- BFN
Feb 15 150mg Clo (2) and IUI- BFN
March 15 delay:cyst. Bravelle (FSH) Inj Cancelled: Cyst
April 15-Natural: BFP!!!
TEAM PINK!!

"Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5&6

Rhondalynn77
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.Hacker » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Love the pictures, Rhonda! Glad the anatomy scan went well!! :)

Remi is doing great, jeep! Thank you for asking. She will be 8 months next week. It really does go so fast!!

Married since 9/7/2012
TTC #1
Beta 1 (15dpo)- 346
Beta2 (19dpo)- 2,760
Mrs.Hacker
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GAPeach317 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Rhonda - you look amazing mama! And what a beautiful ultrasound!

Kasey - I can't believe how much Remi has grown - she is so gorgeous!

I hope all of you ladies had a great day. My HSG went smoothly. Didn't hurt at all! The most uncomfortable part was the dang speculum! He had trouble getting the catheter in and suspects cervical stenosis. Even though he couldn't get the balloon inflated, he was able to get enough in to effectively inject the contrast. SO INTERESTING! My uterus looks perfect and right tube is open, however my left tube is completely blocked. The radiologist wasn't concerned at all, but then my doc called to schedule an appt to discuss surgical options. Ahhhhhhh! So, I am going to talk with her and then get a second opinion. I'm absolutely terrified of being put to sleep - been avoiding the LEEP for a year!

Tomorrow we are off to the beach for 4 days! So desperate for a vacation!

*~Me (Margie) - 29~*
*~DH - 31 - SA 10/14 - "perfect"~*
*~Married - 3/17/2011~*
*~Came off BC Pill - 11/2012 - been NTNP since~*
*~Consciously TTC #1 since 9/2013~*
*~Unmedicated Cycle - CD21 Progesterone = 9.6~*
*~11/31/14 - Round 1 Femara 2.5mg - Progesterone (5dpo CD23) = 11.9 = BFN~*
*~1/1/15 - Round 2 Femara 2.5 mg - Progesterone (5dpo CD21) = 11.5 = BFN~*
*~1/30/15 - Relaxed cycle... no meds, OPKs, testing = BFN~*
*~3/5/15 - Round 3 Femara 5mg - Progesterone (7dpo CD21) = 17.5 = BFN~*
*~4/2/15 - Round 4 Femara 5mg - Progesterone (7dpo CD23) = 11.5 = BFN~*
May - Current - relaxed cycles

Stalk My Chart!
GAPeach317
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Rhondalynn77 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Margie, Thank you! I am so glad your hsg went well and you have some answers. I hope it is an easy fix!

Kasey! she has such gorgeous eyes!! what a beautiful girl!
Me: 37, Rhonda
DH: 38, Brian
DS: 6, Elijah
:angel: early m/c May 23, '14
BFP: Feb 9, 2014 :angel: m/c Ap '14
:angel: early m/c 2/12
TTC since June '13

PCOS 1500mg Met. Male Factor: 1% Morph prob due to type 1 diabetes

Nov 4 100mg Clomid (1 egg)-BFN
Dec 14 100mg Clo (1) and IUI-BFN
Jan 15 100mg Clo (1) and IUI- BFN
Feb 15 150mg Clo (2) and IUI- BFN
March 15 delay:cyst. Bravelle (FSH) Inj Cancelled: Cyst
April 15-Natural: BFP!!!
TEAM PINK!!

"Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5&6

Rhondalynn77
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LadycatZ » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:12 am

Sweet baby girl Remi! And things are looking good Rhonda! Glad all is well.

Margie, so glad it was simple! And so glad your finding out answers, I believe you are on your way...do you know what type of options your dr is suggesting? Enjoy your beach vacation !
Ana (me) - 37
DH - 43
DD - 3
TTC #2 since April 2013. With AEB center since march 2015, autoimmune issues, TTC on hold until Sept/Oct 2015 while undergoing immune treatments for elevated killer cells and clotting disorders.

6 CPs July, 2014 - June, 2015
Angel - natural MMC at 11 weeks 6/4/14, cause unknown
Boy Angel - natural MMC at 12.5 weeks 1/18/14 trisomy 21
Boy Angel - d&c, MMC at 13 weeks 7/31/13 trisomy 13
LadycatZ
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.Hacker » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Thanks so much, ladies! She keeps me busy!!!

Hi, Margie! Glad to hear your hsg went well. It sounds like you are on a great path! Enjoy the beach!!!
Married since 9/7/2012
TTC #1
Beta 1 (15dpo)- 346
Beta2 (19dpo)- 2,760
Mrs.Hacker
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups