Momma's/Momma's2B Support Group! (Cont'd)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Momma's/Momma's2B Support Group! (Cont'd)

Postby Mand8301 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:40 am

Hey girlies, I survived my day of dental hell. I'm recovering pretty well, but in a good bit of pain. I was in the chair from 10 til 3, and in that time they did a deep clean with debridement (? not sure what that is), a root canal with build up and temporary crown, 6 fillings, and two extractions. Yuck. No wonder I'm hurting today.
Priya has learned several words this week. It's hilarious. The night before the dentist she kept saying "nigh nigh, nigh nigh" and we figured out she was asking for "night night." She has also learned uh-oh, mama, and wowwwww in the past week.
I am friends on FB with Kasey and Rhonda, does anyone else have a FB that would like to add me as a friend? I wish I could keep in better touch with all of you ladies! TWW is so hard to access on my phone...

Margie - I'm so glad your HSG gave you some answers! And I'm really glad it was painless for the most part. Such great news!

Rhonda - You look fabulous! I love your ultrasound pics. I hope you continue to feel great! I remember being 18 weeks along, and it honestly feels like yesterday!

Jeep - Holy cow, you are almost at the halfway point! I know you must be SO anxious to know the sex! Eeeek! Any hunches? I'm guessing BOY for you!

Kristina - WHERE ARE YOU? We are still waiting for pics of the baby! I'm going nutso here!

EOE - Hello!
Me: 30 yrs old
Hubs: 35 yrs old, 1 DS (12) and 1 DD (15)

BFP 12/30/13! God is so good!
DD Priya was born on 9/8/14 @ 4:19am via C-section!

Mand8301
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GAPeach317 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Thanks so much ladies! My doc wants to discuss surgical options - but my naturopath says it's not necessary... So going to work with my one tube for the next 6 months! Here's to hoping that tube is slippery and ready! ;)

*~Me (Margie) - 29~*
*~DH - 31 - SA 10/14 - "perfect"~*
*~Married - 3/17/2011~*
*~Came off BC Pill - 11/2012 - been NTNP since~*
*~Consciously TTC #1 since 9/2013~*
*~Unmedicated Cycle - CD21 Progesterone = 9.6~*
*~11/31/14 - Round 1 Femara 2.5mg - Progesterone (5dpo CD23) = 11.9 = BFN~*
*~1/1/15 - Round 2 Femara 2.5 mg - Progesterone (5dpo CD21) = 11.5 = BFN~*
*~1/30/15 - Relaxed cycle... no meds, OPKs, testing = BFN~*
*~3/5/15 - Round 3 Femara 5mg - Progesterone (7dpo CD21) = 17.5 = BFN~*
*~4/2/15 - Round 4 Femara 5mg - Progesterone (7dpo CD23) = 11.5 = BFN~*
May - Current - relaxed cycles

Stalk My Chart!
GAPeach317
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingnumber3 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Van, love the wedding pic! So beautiful!

Jeep, love the announcement and cute little bump!

Mand, glad the dentist is over! Priya is just too cute! Can't believe how big she is already!

Kandi, wow baby boy is getting so big too!

Rhonda, omg I can't believe you're so far along already!

Sept, all these new insights better result in a bfp this new cycle!

Margie, glad the hsg didn't hurt too much. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Hi eoe!

Afm, Zoey will be 3 weeks tomorrow and we have a check up then. I just love her so much. She's a pretty good baby. Well as long as shes latched onto me. Hahaha. She has quite long wakeful periods, I just always hope they don't occur during the night, or forget about sleeping! I try to keep her awake in the evening, so she'll sleep at night as long as I keep her by me so she can feed. Dh is getting better about her birth. It'll take time to get back to normal. My big girls are having a sleepover at grandma's house, so it's just Zoey and I right now.
Me: Jessica 26
DH: 27
DD1: 8
DD2: 5
DD3: 7/21/15 :babyg:
baby #4 due 6/20/17

:angel: 10/19/14, 6 weeks

My Ovulation Chart
tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby vanjust14 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:00 am

Jess, I'm so glad you are enjoying time with sweet Zoey! I'm sure DH will come around. I don't blame him for feeling like he missed out, it wasn't an ideal birth BUT Zoey is healthy and that's the important thing!

Margie, yay for the HSG not being painful! I hope you can figure everything out with the naturopath and you only need that one good tube :) have fun at the beach!

Hi Kasey! Love that pic of Remi, she is so beautiful! Glad to hear you and the family are doing well! That would be so cool if we could all meet one day.

Rhonda, awww, what a cute pic of your baby girl! You look great as well! I can't wait to find out what name you decide on.

Mand, you poor thing, that's a lot of dental work all at once! Glad you got it over with though. Now you can relax and enjoy your beach vacation. I don't have facebook otherwise I would def join you there.

Kandi, good luck with TTC for an August baby. So sorry about DH's grandfather. My DH lost his grandfather a few months ago and it was really hard on him.

Jeep, I can't wait to know what you are having! I can't believe you are what, 15 weeks? Wow!

Hi Ana, Hi Sept! How is it going for you girls? Any new developments?

Afm, I am 20 weeks and baby is doing great. I can feel her moving a lot now. We had a big storm come through that knocked down a big portion of an oak tree in our yard so DH and I have been busy cleaning up the yard. Not fun!
Me: (Vanessa) 37
DH: 31
DS: 16

TTC since Sept 2012, Dx: Diminished ovarian reserve with mild male factor

08/13-12/13 5 rounds of 5mg Femara=BFN
01/14-10/14 relaxed cycles=BFN

11/16/14-11/23/14 75iu Gonal-F injections + trigger
11/24/14 IUI #1=BFN

4/21/15 :bfp:
Beta #1- 1,630
Beta #2- 7,616
vanjust14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kandii » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:43 pm

Jess – That sounds like one chaotic day! I'm so glad Zoey is here and healthy. Even if your DH had to miss the birth. I agree with you, he shouldn't have gone into work. Work isn't as important as family.

Jeep – thanks. This was the first close family member of ours to pass away so it was a completely new experience for us. I found the viewing more difficult then the actual funeral.
Jeep for Hayden we bought only the crib, stroller/carseat combo and video monitor brand new. Mostly everything has been given to us or bought second hand. You can save a ton of money if you don't mind some gently used items! Babies don't mind at all :)
Which city are you in? (I'm also in Canada)

Mand – Hayden has had two teething episodes now. First one came up and went back down. We are on the second one right now. It'll probably go back down too. Teething sucks!! And I would LOVE to be your FB friend!!

Rhonda – you look great!!! Glad to hear all is well with baby girl :)

Kasey – Remi is SO cute!! and 8 months already?! Time does fly!! Hayden will be 5 months on August 24th! He is bald as can be...LOL

Van – thanks. My DH has been taking it pretty well I think. We got to say goodbye in the hospital and I feel like its made a world of difference.

AFM we are getting ready for a big family get together this weekend. We've been back to our hometown so many times this month (cause of DH's grandfather passing) it feels like August is just flying by. I'm starting to think about going back to work as well. I will be going back October 5th, then DH is taking 6 months off. (Canada you have 1 year maternity/parental leave). Juggling the finances has been pretty rough but I'm glad to have had the time off. Hayden will go to my SIL in March. Which is great because he will grow up with all his cousins! (She watches my other SILs kids) :)
~*TTC since October 2013*~
BFP Dec 29, 2013 / Blighted Ovum Jan 23, 2014 (8w5d) / MC Feb 5, 2014 (10w4d)
Got my rainbow BFP July 19th, 2014!
DS born March 24th, 2015

~*TTC #2* shhh :shh: it's a secret!~
Kandii
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jeepgirl88 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:45 am

Hey Ladies!

Rhonda, so glad things are going well! It seems like you and Van just had your 12 week scans and now your 20 weeks! I'm so anxious for my anatomy scan since we haven't seen baby since he/she was just a tiny blob. Enjoy your time relaxing/camping.

Margie, That's good that the HSG wasn't painful but sorry to hear about your left tube. It must be good to have some answers though as the others have said, and that's great that you don't definitely need surgery. FX that egg and sperm find that working tube!!

Ana, you find out soon if your treatment worked right? Keep us posted!

Mand, wow you must just be glad that dentist visit is OVER! I'd love to add you to facebook so I can see even more pics of adorable Priya :)

I agree about Kristina and waiting for the pics! I know she had to get a computer hooked up, but we're all dying to see cute little Mathias!

Sept, how's this cycle going?

Jess, enjoy your time with Zoey, from what I can see from all the Mom's here it goes by so fast!

Van, hope you are enjoying married life and you go to Disney next month for your honeymoon right? That's so exciting! That sucks about the storm, we had a big hurricane last July and it took a few weeks for all the cleanup around here.

Kandi, I live in the Annapolis Valley in NS. Born and raised in Ontario though. What about you?

AFM, yes 15 weeks now so still a little ways from the halfway point but GETTING THERE. I have a Dr.'s appt Aug 27th and then my 20 week scan Sept 16th. I've taken belly pics at 3, 6, 9 and 12 weeks so I'm going to take another one today.

When did all you ladies first feel movement? I read that it's possible to feel as early as 15 weeks but will likely be much later for a first pregnancy. I'm excited to feel baby for the first time when it does happen :)
jeepgirl88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mand8301 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:29 am

Jessica - So glad Zoey is doing well and that hubs is coming around!

Van - Welcome to home ownership, haha! That part of it just really sucks. Just yesterday I was digging leaves out of our basement entry drain during a downpour to keep our basement from flooding! Priya was in the playpen screaming because I wasn't doting on her. Grrr, it's always something once you sign those papers! ;)

Kandii - Those teeth that come up and down are EVIL. I swear. We went through it with Priya for two months, and suddenly the bottom two popped through seemingly overnight. LOL She just cut two more last week and I'm so relieved because she was miserable! I sent you a PM with my email address so you can look me up on FB.

Jeep - I've had a few friends tell me they could feel movement at 15 or 16 weeks with the first... I find it hard to believe because the movements are SO faint at first. I didn't feel Priya move until around 22 weeks, after my anatomy scan, because my placenta was in the front and was blocking me from feeling her. :) It felt like FOREVER waiting to feel her. Once you feel him or her move, it just gets better and better. Until the end, that is, because then it starts to hurt. Haha. I also PM'd you with my email address for FB. :)

AFM I was in MISERY all weekend from that dental work. Man, that was painful, but I'm starting to feel better each day now. Back to work tomorrow after a week off. I don't wanna go back. Wahhhhhhh. Priya has been fighting naps hardcore....I can hear her whining upstairs right now after only dozing for 20 minutes. It's gonna be a long day I think. LOL

Mand8301
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEPT2014 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:19 am

Hi ladies

Rhonda great to hear from you. You look fab. Great scans for you and van.

Mand glad you survived the dentist. Sounded horrid. I am scared even just getting a check up or clean hate the dentist.

Hey eoe will catch up later !

I finally ovulated but not getting crosshairs ugh. My trigger hcg did not work on cd13 or I took it too early ugh.
Me: 38, DH: 42 - TTC No. 1 since Oct 2013
My Ovulation Chart

MC twin A 12.01.2014 @ 6w6d
Emergency Lap on 16.01.2014 @ 7w3d Twin B (ectopic) & ruptured right tube, left tube ok

May 2014 - CP/MC 5w+3, numerous chemicals since

Metformin (PCOS), bromocriptine(elevated prolactin)
April 2015 HSG - normal uterus and left tube fine
Nov 2015 - investigative hystero & D&C - normal
March 2016 - Start IVF+PGS - our last hope :omg: :love:
Day 9 : 11 measurable follies - egg retrieval March 2016 :omg:
8 eggs selected for fert by icsi - 8 x fert.
Day 5: 5 embryos for PGS biopsy & freeze.
PGS (ngs)results: 2 x normal & 3 x abnormal
FET June 2016 1 x PGS normal blast transferred :omg:
Trust your gut instincts.
Bfp July 2016 - please stay around little one :hb:
SEPT2014
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kandii » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:31 am

Mand - Looked you up! Hopefully added the right person. haha.

Jeep - I'm in Edmonton :) When do you find out babies gender?? I felt movement around the 16 week mark (but I am TINY - 5'1 and 102lbs LOL).

SEPT - sorry to hear no crosshairs :( But you will get there!! :)

AFM Hayden decided to boycott sleep last night. This teething process is really messing up my good baby. Days like this make me want to reconsider a second baby. :(
DS born March 24th, 2015

Kandii
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingnumber3 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:58 am

Van, be careful doing to much work outside with your baby bump! Dh has to do most of it! Lol

Kandii, going back to work can be nice for the adult interaction, but hard when you miss baby! At least you have had so long off though compared to what most people get here.

Jeep, it does go so fast! Dh likes it when baby gets bigger and can interact with him and started the "I can't wait until Zoey is big enough to..." and I had to say I can wait! I didn't feel Lily until 18 ish weeks. You feel the next ones sooner, I was getting little taps super early with Zari and Zoey.

Mand, oh no that's awful. Hopefully you aren't in pain anymore. I missed the part about fb. I'm down, but for a private group for us. I don't like everyone on my friends list to see all my baby talk. Lol.

Aww sept, but if you did on then you still have a chance though, even if your chart isn't reflecting it. Hope you feel better about it soon.

Afm, Zoey had a check up yesterday. She grew almost 2 inches in 3 weeks and is now 21.75 inches. She regained the weight she lost and is only 1 oz above birth weight at 8lb 6oz now. The dr we saw scheduled us for a weight check in 2 weeks with her regular dr because she wants to make sure Zoey is gaining enough weight and if we need to start supplementing. She goes through many diapers a day so I don't see how she couldn't be getting enough. I asked the dr if maybe she didn't gain so much weight because she used all her energy to grow longer, but she just blew me off. I will ask her regular dr when we get to see her.
Me: Jessica 26
DH: 27
DD1: 8
DD2: 5
DD3: 7/21/15 :babyg:
baby #4 due 6/20/17

:angel: 10/19/14, 6 weeks

My Ovulation Chart
tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mand8301 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Jessica - Isn't it so stressful when they aren't gaining? Oh gosh, I remember stressing about that SO much early on. Of course, I ended up supplementing from the beginning because breastfeeding was such a struggle. My milk didn't come in for 5 days after Priya was born, and she was just losing more and more weight. She was only 5 and a half lbs when we brought her home from the hospital, and we had already started supplementing at that point. :( I do think that sometimes when they grow so much in length, they grow less in weight! I hope you are able to avoid supplementing and she picks up a few oz in the next couple of weeks! I would be fine creating a private group on FB if the other girls are interested!

Kandii, Jeep, Kasey, anyone else on here that would be interested in a private FB group?

Mand8301
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jeepgirl88 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 am

Kandi, we will hopefully find out the gender in just over a month, we have our 20 week u/s on Sept 16th! I don't know if they will tell us anything there or if they will send the results to the Dr, I'm going to ask at my next appt. I'm just hoping baby cooperates and we can get a good peak, because DH doesn't want to spend money on an elective u/s.

A FB group would be good. I'm in one with a few other ladies from my Late 20's TTC 6 month + buddy group on here. A private group works well because the posts still show up in your news feed but no one else can see them. I guess we'll still have to pop in here to check on the ladies that don't have FB though!
jeepgirl88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kandii » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:36 am

Jess - I struggled bad with breastfeeding Hayden. On day 9 of his life we discovered I was starving him. My supply just wasn't keeping up/coming in. We started supplementing. He went from the 25th percentile to the 92nd percentile! I tried exclusively pumping and gave all that up by 8 weeks. Hayden was fully formula fed since 10 weeks and he's doing great. I was loosing my sanity trying to breastfeed/pump. It was horrible. We are both much happier now. I think as long as Zoey is having the correct number of diapers then she is getting enough. The weight gain will follow!! No worries momma.
And yes, I know we get more up here and I am very grateful for that. I honestly can't imagine only taking 6 weeks off. Blows my mind!!

Mand - I definitely would. I am a FB addict. My March TWW DDC made a facebook group and I LOVE it. And them! <3

Jeep - We did an elective 3D ultrasound to reveal our gender at 18 weeks. Its called UC Baby and they gave us a 100% guarantee on the gender. At my 20 week ultrasound I asked the tech if she could tell me the gender and she said if baby cooperates she would tell us. Then she said she was 90% sure it was a boy. (They won't ever say 100%). But we didn't tell her we already had a 3D ultrasound done and knew the gender. :)

AFM - today is going smoothly so far. Hayden decided to sleep a bit more. We are practicing his sitting right now. Once his tummy settles we will do tummy time. He is chewing EVERYTHING right now. Those darn teeth are EVIL!
DS born March 24th, 2015

Kandii
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mand8301 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:01 pm

I created a secret group! It's called Two Week Wait's Most Awesome Ladies (very original, I know...). I added Kandii and Jeep already, and I added Rhonda, BMichaelson and MrsHacker as well, hopefully they join!

Jessica - If you send me your email address in a PM, I'll send you an invite as well! :)

Mand8301
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LadycatZ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Jeep , it didn't work for everything so I go back again this weekend. Some numbers came back fine but others not so good. Most ladies need two treatments. I was hoping to only need one. Some ladies need three! I hope two does the trick bc it isn't cheap and I'd like to get this show on the road! I'm ovulating now and every month I wonder if it's a healthy egg I'm missing...

I felt my dd closer to 20 weeks, it feels like little flutters at first then gets stronger to full blown jabs and kicks! I miss it with all my heart! Enjoy every second!
Ana (me) - 37
DH - 43
DD - 3
TTC #2 since April 2013. With AEB center since march 2015, autoimmune issues, TTC on hold until Sept/Oct 2015 while undergoing immune treatments for elevated killer cells and clotting disorders.

6 CPs July, 2014 - June, 2015
Angel - natural MMC at 11 weeks 6/4/14, cause unknown
Boy Angel - natural MMC at 12.5 weeks 1/18/14 trisomy 21
Boy Angel - d&c, MMC at 13 weeks 7/31/13 trisomy 13
LadycatZ
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups