Feeling Discouraged, Needing a Buddy!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Feeling Discouraged, Needing a Buddy!

Postby newtottcing » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:37 pm

EandAM- So happy to hear from you! I can't believe you are already so close to your due date!

I am 11 weeks + 5 days today! Getting so excited to get to 12 weeks on Friday. I've been nauseous and very, VERY tired. All worth it though! I go back to the dr on Tuesday for my 12 week appointment. Fingers crossed things keep going as planned!
Me (Mary)-24
DH-25
TTC #1 Since July 2015
BFP 9/1/15
Miscarriage at 5 weeks 9/10/15
Rainbow BFP 11/14/15 at 11DPO! Stick baby, stick!
Baby A due July 22nd 2016!
newtottcing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby EandAMILove » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:57 am

Newto - Yay for 12 weeks!!! I'm so thrilled for you!!! Please report back on how your Dr. appointment goes!!! :)

EOE - Happy New Year!! Any updates from you all?! xoxo.
Me (Erin): 34, DH: 39
BFP July 2014 - a couple months after coming off of BCP
Early MC @ 7 Weeks: 8/20/14
April 2015: Diagnosed with Secondary Anovulatory Infertility
May 2015: Femara CD 3-7, 5 mcg; CD 14 Follicle Scan w/2 26mm follicles - 1 Rt, 1 Lft
Ovidrel injection CD 14 (May 13) -- BFN
June 2015: Repeat Femara + Ovidrel
2 follicles on CD 13 Scan - 6/10 - 22 & 17.5 mm
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
HB @ last 3 visits strong at 170BPM!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby EandAMILove » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:00 am

AFM - I can't believe I hit 32 weeks on Friday!! It's becoming more and more real that our rainbow baby is going to bless us with the best gift ever - parenthood!!! He's such a squirmy little guy too - kicking, turning, punching, you name it! It's so reassuring and touches my heart to feel him in there! We have an ultrasound tomorrow to see how he's progressed and verify the placenta has moved into the proper position (it was millimeters from the cervix at 19 weeks), so I can't wait to see how he is looking at 32-1/2 weeks!!! Hope you all are well and having a great start to the new year! It's snowy, windy and very cold in Michigan today! Brrrr!!! Xoxo.
May 2015: Femara CD 3-7, 5 mcg; CD 14 Follicle Scan w/2 26mm follicles - 1 Rt, 1 Lft
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Shanes_girl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi ladies--- Wow, so much has been going on with everyone! I am so sorry for being MIA...again!

Bcl-- Congratulations-- can't believe your three little ones are already here!!! How are you feeling? Are they out of the NICU yet? Can't wait to hear more and see pics!

Newto-- So glad you are getting good reports! How are you feeling now? I started bad MS at about 5 weeks (no vomiting, but still really bad!) and have spent a lot of time on the couch and just feeling plain exhausted. It's finally starting to go away, however! When's your next doc appt?

EandAm-- You are getting so close---AAH! Are you feeling like you have everything you need right now? Congrats on the new job, so awesome! How long do you plan on being out for maternity leave?

AFM...I am 12w1d today---woohoo, so happy to hit the 12 week mark. My next appt is on Thursday and I am claiming a good report:) DH and I have told our parents and his sister and after we get a good report on Thursday, we are going to finally tell our close friends and the rest of our family this weekend. We're going out of town this weekend and my best friend and I are going out to a nice lunch to catch up and I'm going to tell her the news then! So excited to tell everyone:)
Shanes_girl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby newtottcing » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi ladies! Sorry for the lack of updates!

I will be 16 weeks Friday, and we actually found out on Saturday that we have a baby GIRL joining our family in July! So stinking exciting! She looked great at our appointment, and I can't wait to see how she grows in the next month until our next ultrasound. I'm feeling semi better but I still throw up some nights....It's a work in progress lol I'm convinced I will be gagging my way through this entire pregnancy haha

Shanes- So happy for you! Can't wait to see what you are having hopefully soon???? My morning (all day sickness) let up significantly at 14 weeks, so hopefully you are on the home stretch!

EandAm- Can't wait for your baby! It's getting so close! Praying for a healthy and happy delivery :)
Me (Mary)-24
DH-25
TTC #1 Since July 2015
BFP 9/1/15
Miscarriage at 5 weeks 9/10/15
Rainbow BFP 11/14/15 at 11DPO! Stick baby, stick!
Baby A due July 22nd 2016!
newtottcing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Love hearing how everyone is doing! Shanes- can't wait to hear what you're having! Newtottc- congrats on the girl! Do you have a name picked out?

Eandam- how's your job going? How many weeks are you now?

The babies are still in the NICU. They're all doing great! They'll be 35wks tomorrow (6 weeks ago they were born). They basically need to just eat all their feedings thru a bottle to be able to go home. I think within 3 weeks we will have them all home. We had a big snow and the roads are bad so I've been stuck at home for 2 days :-(. I miss them so much!

Hope you're all enjoying your pregnancies!
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby EandAMILove » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:15 am

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry for the long absence! Things have been crazy as D-Day approaches!!! I'm 39 weeks today and ready to have this baby!!! I've been having some mild/mini contractions and lots of cramping on and off this week. Nothing in a regular pattern yet though. Work has been good and I'm still here - but not sure how much longer I feel like I can continue to work so close to this baby coming!! I haven't decided the length of my maternity leave but my work seems very negociable about doing whatever I want...so I said I may start back part time from home once I feel up to it after a while with baby on a schedule and such and then back part time at the office after a couple months. So we shall see...

Bcl - So glad to hear the trips are doing well!!! Saying prayers they continue to get stronger and are out of the NICU and hospital soon!!! Yuck, sorry for getting stuck away from them because of the weather!!! We just had a decent snowstorm ourselves and it's supposed to come on again next week. I keep saying watch this baby show up in the middle of a storm! Ahh!!! Prayers to you and your family all being home together soon!!!

Newto - Wow, you're so far already!!! Time really does fly!!! How are you feeling? Glad to hear your m/s has let up!! Mine let up right around 15-16 weeks too! Although I've had a couple cases of the flu in the last month where I can't keep anything down...it really stinks!!! Hopefully you're better altogether soon! Congrats on the Baby Girl!!! And July is a fabulous month - my birthday is July 6th! LOL. How exciting!!

Shanes - So thrilled for you and glad to hear things are going well!!! How are you feeling? Any other updates?

Well, so far just mild contractions here and there and cramping. Per my OB, no dilation as of Thursday but she said that doesn't tend to mean much. Praying this boy arrives soon!!!

Xoxo. :D
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby bcl30 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Eandam- cannot believe you're already 39w! Your baby boy will be here soon. So glad your job will be negotiable with maternity leave and working from home. Do you have everything ready and set up? Did you have a shower? I hope labor and the birth go well!

Two of our 3 are home. The second girl came home Friday and our little boy is left all alone now :-(. Between my husband and I, one of us goes to see him daily still. I went today and loved holding him and he just snuggles on my chest. He's so sweet. The girls are so sweet too and have funny little personalities. My husband has been amazing- it's such a joint effort and he really takes on his part and then some. We sleep in shifts so we each do one nightly feed on our own while the other is getting 4-5 hours of sleep in the guest room. We have a good routine going, I just hope once we add the 3rd one that we can continue. What's one more, right? :-P.

Hope everyone else is well. Love heaving updates!
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:03 am

Hey ladies!

What is everyone's update?

Eandam- how was the birth and how are you doing with baby boy? Are you back at work?

The triplets are 5.5 months old now. They just started sleeping 10 hours a night- yay! I have a helper a few times a week so I can get things done or run errands. My husband is really helpful so we make a good team.

I would love to get an update on everyone. I know a year ago I was coming on here for support and always looking for hope. Crazy how a year has already passed. Hope everyone is doing well!
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:10 am

Anyone??
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups