Feeling Discouraged, Needing a Buddy!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Feeling Discouraged, Needing a Buddy!

Postby bcl30 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:10 am

Newtottc- YAY!! I had a good feeling about this month for you since you didn't feel af coming :-). Congrats!! Can't wait for you to get a confirmation on the digital. Those are the best.
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:19 pm

I responded earlier, but don't see it :-( I came back to see if you did a digital?! Congrats!! I am sooo happy for you!!!
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:17 pm

None of my posts are showing up! So this may be redundant and the third post (perhaps you can see them and my stuff is just glitchy!) but I'm so excited for you! Did you tell dh immediately?
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Lol now they all show up! That's annoying..sorry!
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby newtottcing » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:03 am

I'm officially knocked up! I can't believe it! So anxious and excited and nervous. So many emotions! Pregnancy is scary lol
Attachments
image1 (1).JPG
(86.79 KiB) Downloaded 518 times
Me (Mary)-24
DH-25
TTC #1 Since July 2015
BFP 9/1/15
Miscarriage at 5 weeks 9/10/15
Rainbow BFP 11/14/15 at 11DPO! Stick baby, stick!
Baby A due July 22nd 2016!
newtottcing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:42 pm

So awesome!! What a good thread we have going. Everyone must be busy because it's quiet on here and we have a BFP! :-)
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Shanes_girl » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:49 pm

OMG, OMG, OMG, Newto!!! Congratulations, I am so excited for you:) This is SUCH a lucky thread!! How did you tell DH? When is your first doc's appt? Can't wait to get all your updates!!
Shanes_girl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby jade07 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:12 pm

Congratulations newttc!!! How exciting! Don't worry you have nothing to be scared about :-)
jade07
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby newtottcing » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Shanes- Thank you!!!! We just need you now :) I actually just told him by throwing in his face...I got so nervous so it wasn't cute hahaha but we are so happy. Calling the doctor tomorrow :)
Thank you jade!!!
Me (Mary)-24
DH-25
TTC #1 Since July 2015
BFP 9/1/15
Miscarriage at 5 weeks 9/10/15
Rainbow BFP 11/14/15 at 11DPO! Stick baby, stick!
Baby A due July 22nd 2016!
newtottcing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby caseyjeanwilk » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:31 am

Congrats newtottcing! That's awesome! I wish you an easy and happy pregnancy & delivery!
caseyjeanwilk

Postby Shanes_girl » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:11 am

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having a good week!

Question for those of you who've been to see a RE. My consult is tomorrow morning...finally (esp. bc I'm CD 59..eek!)! DH was originally going to go with me, but my parents will actually be staying with us for the next couple of days (last minute!) and I want to keep this doc appt private, which means we both can't leave the house for a doc appt...(DH works from home so they'll wonder what's up). What do you think? Is it okay for me to go to this consult by myself, or is it something where we should really both be there? Thanks for the input!
Shanes_girl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bcl30 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:46 am

I went to mine alone. My husband was in military training for 3 months and I couldn't talk to him. I discovered my fertility issue and did all the testing and RE consult by myself. I just explained it all to DH once I was able to talk to him.
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Shanes_girl » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:33 pm

Thanks, bcl-- makes me feel better!
Shanes_girl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bcl30 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:06 pm

Shane's- how was your appt?

Newtottc- how are you feeling??

Jade & eandam- any updates?

Our awesome thread is fizzling out :-(. I miss hearing from you ladies :-)
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Shanes_girl » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:17 am

Hi Bcl (and the rest of my long lost friends!!)--so I finally had my appt with the RE last Friday, which went pretty well. He basically confirmed that my levels were normal (thyroid, prolactin) and that DH's SA levels were all very good (I'm very happy about this given that DH's father had issues with fertility!). So, as we figured, essentially the problem is me-- but he said I am a "boring" case and should essentially be a pretty easy fix! We haven't run any tests yet but his hunch is that I probably have a VERY mild form of PCOS and that I actually probably produce too many eggs (which is obviously not good but better than producing too few). He gave me a prescription for Provera to induce my period but wanted me to hold off before taking that and to get my progesterone tested again, and then once my period started to call and set up an HSG and then an ultrasound sometime after that. He mentioned he wants to do the HSG to make sure his hunches are right and that nothing else is going on with me. He also mentioned that after these initial tests he will have me on Femara CD3-7 (I think). So.... I had my progesterone tested but am still waiting to hear my results. In the meantime, AF FINALLY showed on her own (happy I didn't have to take the Provera) after 63 LONG days! I am on CD3 now and they wanted to schedule the HSG sometime for CD 8-11, so it has been scheduled for next Wednesday. I am absolutely TERRIFIED of getting this done!! I almost wish we could just start Femera today and try one medicated cycle first before I have to go through that...did you have a HSG, Bcl? How was it?! Anywhoo....the nurse is supposed to call me about my progesterone but I'm not even sure if it really matters given that AF came on her own (I think the RE wanted to check my level again to see if I ovulated or was going to, or something, i don't even remember now!; ideas on what my progesterone level could tell me? lol)...I'm glad I got some-ish answers but am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now!!!

Bcl-- How are you feeling? Been able to talk with DH at all? How many weeks are you now?

Jade & EandAM-- How are both of you?? Everything okay?

Newto-- Did you have your doc's appt? how are you feeling? How many weeks are you now?
Shanes_girl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups