Feeling Discouraged, Needing a Buddy!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Feeling Discouraged, Needing a Buddy!

Postby Faith22 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:03 am

Hi ladies.. Im new here.. I miscarried in june this year.. Was asked to wait until oct to start trying again.. My pretiod was due 21 oct although they arent regular as i have pcod.. All bfns do far.. Feeling really disappointed ..
Faith22
Friend

Postby bcl30 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:18 am

What's everyone's update??

I'm back in CO and trying to get things organized. So much baby stuff and it takes me a while to do anything. DH will be home in less than two wks to help. Yay!

Hope everyone is well!
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby newtottcing » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:41 am

Hi ladies. I took a much needed break from this website but I am so happy to be back. I think I just needed some time to grieve. But here I am 2DPO and hoping for the best! When I got pregnant the first time, we had sex twice on ovulation day. I was convinced that was why I got pregnant. But this month we just had sex everyday around my ovulation and only had sex once a day. We shall see. I figured I needed to try something different. I drank Raspberry leaf tea everyday up until ovulation and have been taking prenatals every single day. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant last time so I was slacking on vitamins and was eating like crap. Hoping the fact that I took time this month to get healthier and take my vitamins will help me. I'm just so ready to be a mom!
Me (Mary)-24
DH-25
TTC #1 Since July 2015
BFP 9/1/15
Miscarriage at 5 weeks 9/10/15
Rainbow BFP 11/14/15 at 11DPO! Stick baby, stick!
Baby A due July 22nd 2016!
newtottcing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Shanes_girl » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:56 am

Ladies!! I am so sorry I've not been on in forever! I've been extremely busy but also needed a break from this site but...I have good news!! I am pregnant!!!! My second round of Femara worked-- thank you, Jesus! Had my first blood draw Tuesday, everything looked great and then I had blood drawn again this morning. The nurse just called a little bit ago to tell me my levels looked great!! We set up my first U/S for 12/14 and I'll be 6 weeks. It's still super early, I'm only about 4 weeks 4 days right now. Anywho, look forward to hearing updates!!

Mary-- I see in your sig you got your BFP-- congrats!!!!
Shanes_girl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bcl30 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:36 pm

This thread has slipped my mind several times. So glad you posted, shanes. Congrats on the BFP! So so happy for you and that your numbers look great!! Early ultrasounds can be a blessing and a curse, but you'll probably feel relieved to have one and just know baby measures on track and everything.

AFM- DH is home- returned right before thanksgiving. I have less than 9/10 weeks left until I will definitely have these babies. We won't go past the 36 week mark, so I'll have w c section scheduled somewhere in my 35 week if they can stay in that long! I'm 26 weeks now. My scan yesterday went great- all babies are looking and doing awesome. I'm just now starting to swell and I hate it. But I'm feeling good- get tired and worn out so I rest, but I also get a lot done. Constantly nesting, I have 50 to do lists, baby classes, cleaning, organizing, more things to buy, the basement is nearing completion so I'm making appointments, picking furnishings, blah blah blah. So. Much. Stuff. Lol but I'm not complaining :-)
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Shanes_girl » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Thanks, bcl. We are so excited-- can't wait until the first u/s! Why do you say early U/S's can be a curse, because you might not be able to see anything? I am definitely nervous!

Yay for DH being home and right before thanksgiving! Is he home until you have the babies? I can't believe you are already 26 weeks! So glad the scan went well and that you are feeling good. I can't imagine all of the stuff you have to prep for with three little ones coming your way-- I'm already getting nervous about the possibility of just one:)
Shanes_girl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby newtottcing » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:36 pm

So happy for you Shanes! I know you were so ready for that. Yay! Yes I got my BFP wooohooo! I am 6 weeks 2 days, feeling very nauseous but so so happy about it. Your ultrasound is the day before mine, i'll be 8 weeks! Keep me updaated!!!!

BCL- Can't believe your babies are almost here. So freaking crazy...THREE babies ahhh!
Me (Mary)-24
DH-25
TTC #1 Since July 2015
BFP 9/1/15
newtottcing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Shanes- exactly the issue with early ultrasounds. They may not see what they expect, but a lot of times it doesn't mean anything. The baby could measure a little smaller, they may not find a heartbeat just yet, they may just see a sac and not a fetal pole yet. I went in at 5 weeks and was told it wasn't a viable pregnancy- so it's just iffy. I don't want to scare you tho- I'm sure it'll be right on track and you're seeing your doc and not an ER doc like I did.

Yes, he does get to stay home for the babies :-) prepping for baby(ies) is no joke when you get to the nesting stage lol.
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby newtottcing » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:20 am

Shanes- How did your ultrasound go?! I'm dying to know! My ultrasound went great, measuring 4 days ahead and hr of 170....Keep growing baby!
Me (Mary)-24
DH-25
TTC #1 Since July 2015
BFP 9/1/15
newtottcing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:20 am

Yay! How many wks are you newtottc?
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby newtottcing » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:49 am

I am 9 weeks today!
Me (Mary)-24
DH-25
TTC #1 Since July 2015
BFP 9/1/15
newtottcing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:11 am

Yay! So glad you got a good report :-)
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bcl30 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:40 am

Hi ladies- just a quick update. We had our triplets last Monday 12/21 on our 4 year anniversary. I was 28w+5 days. I was having mild contractions and went in to get meds to stop the pre term labor. We weren't able to tho as I was 4cm and fully effaced. I had a c section and they are in the nicu for quite a while since they were 11 weeks early. So far they are doing well. Please pray they grow strong and that our nicu stay is uneventful. I hope everyone is doing well and that your babies are healthy and that you're all feeling well :-)
bcl30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby newtottcing » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Aw bcl, I'm sorry you had to have them so soon....But at least you were almost 29 weeks! My cousin is pregnant with triplets right now and they are hoping she makes it to 28 weeks. Congratulations! I will pray for them :) I'm sure they will all be just fine!!!!
Me (Mary)-24
DH-25
TTC #1 Since July 2015
BFP 9/1/15
newtottcing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby EandAMILove » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:24 am

Hi Ladies!!!

So sorry to be MIA myself on here! Life has been a bit crazy and busy!

Bcl- Wow, so early, but congrats on your triplets!!! So glad your DH was home for their birth! How are they doing? I'll be praying for them to plump up and get healthy very quickly!!! Do they have an estimate for the NICU time? My niece was born at about 31 weeks, but was just one baby after a rough pregnancy and came in at 2 lbs 12 or 14 oz. It's amazing what today's advanced medicine can do for our little miracles!!! Wishing you all the best of luck!!!

Shanes and Newto, Congrats on the BFP's!!! How far along are each of you now? So glad to hear things are going well! Shanes, how did the U/S go? Any updates?

AFM...I finally got a job earlier this month! It's been so hard with a baby on the way and no sure thing for the future of my employment, but I really am praying this job is a keeper! So far they've been very great with me and things are going well and they already plan to have me out for a period of time for maternity leave. I'll be 31 weeks this Friday!!! I can't believe how quickly time is flying now! Starting to get a bit nervous! I've been trying to do some nesting, setting up/ordering of the big nursery items, but it's been harder than anticipated. I have a pelvic disorder thanks to the baby weight, was recently diagnosed with gestational diabetes (which thankfully has been controlled by diet changes alone - no meds), and now sciatica. Agh, I'm in pain and feeling big and old! But I'm still so happy and blessed for a healthy kicking baby boy in there! Next U/S is Jan. 11 to make sure the placenta has moved up to the proper placement, as it was too close to the cervix at 19 weeks. Fingers crossed! Hope everyone is doing well! Xoxo.
Me (Erin): 34, DH: 39
BFP July 2014 - a couple months after coming off of BCP
Early MC @ 7 Weeks: 8/20/14
April 2015: Diagnosed with Secondary Anovulatory Infertility
May 2015: Femara CD 3-7, 5 mcg; CD 14 Follicle Scan w/2 26mm follicles - 1 Rt, 1 Lft
Ovidrel injection CD 14 (May 13) -- BFN
June 2015: Repeat Femara + Ovidrel
2 follicles on CD 13 Scan - 6/10 - 22 & 17.5 mm
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
HB @ last 3 visits strong at 170BPM!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext