TTC Buddies 2015 #5

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC Buddies 2015 #5

Postby KeepTrying15 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:06 pm

Here's our new home! :D
3 early losses (natural bfps)
IUI #1-3 - BFN
IVF #1 - transferred 2 3-day embryos - BFN
IVF #2 - converted to IUI - BFP! - MC at 5 weeks
IVF #3 - 1 hatching 5 day blast transferred - 4 frosties
5dp5dt bfp :D
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC Buddies 2015 #5

Postby Mama-in-cahoots » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Hi Keep.. Thanks for creating our new home, I can feel the love already :D
I'm sorry about your BFN but I was so glad to see you have a great plan in place, I really believe this is what you need. You've done the same thing for so long that your body clearly doesn't respond to it. The fact you're already feeling a difference in your ovaries tells me this is just the little kick they need. I also believe the mini IVF is a good route to go down, one of our girls on the IVF board is starting this journey too so she can have them tested before going ahead with a transfer.

SMS - I hope you're getting some time to unwind from the last cycle.. Take in some warm sun and rejuvenate yourself!

Liz - congrats on graduating to your ObGyn! Are you going to find out the gender?

Erin - so sorry about your job and it's really not fair that they didn't give a clear explanation as to why it was refused. Did they know you are pregnant? I know it shouldn't be the reason for not hiring you but my mind does wonder. Just think at you are too good for them, and I pray something better comes along really soon. As for your MIL, take what she says with a pinch of salt. That was a terrible thing for her to say. If you need some ideas on revenge.. Just watch 'Monster-in-Law' with Jennifer Lopez :rofl:

AFM - I've not had a great 4 days and purposefully stayed off here until I felt a bit better. I really didn't want to come on here and moan because that's what it would have been.
To keep it short, I've had THE worst cramps that started on Sat night, lasted all day Sunday to the point I had to go to bed. I was so sure AF was about to burst her gates when I felt wet, but it wasn't her. Then last night I was cramping and had flu symptoms, my back and legs ached! I made a hot water bottle and went to bed at 8:30! So why was I so miserable, because this started on CD17.... How can I possibly be gearing up for another AF, if she comes in the next few days, it will be 3 bleeds within a five week period :?
We did so much BD'ing... All the way through my fertile period, or so I thought. EWCM finished on Friday, So I was guessing Thurs or Fri ovulation but how can that be if I'm now going through the motions of AF.. Or worse, I'm experiencing PMS. I had no cramping today until around 7pm tonight and it literally feels like AF is coming. So I'm in bed with a cuppa tea and a bar of chocolate.. Waiting to embrace the witch. Today is only CD20, I just have no clue what's going on... To top it off, DH is upset with me because I wouldn't take anything for it, I guess he doesn't like to see me in pain.
About us:
Me - 36 - Ovarian cysts and Endo
DH - 43 - Low motility
DD born 06/2012
TTC#2 since July 2013

IUI x4 All BFN

IVF #1 ICSI
19 March '15 - BFN
FET
May 12 - embryos arrested

Natural BFP!!!
Natural loss 9 weeks

IVF #2- ICSI
February '16 -BFN

April 29 - Full Immune/Genetic testing
Diagnosed with Thrombophilia with MTHFR Mutation

Dec '16 Surgery to remove Endo

IUI #5
Jan '17 - BFN

IVF #3- ICSI
6dp5dt - BFP :jump:

Daily: Heparin / Aspirin / Prednisolone/ Folate / PIO

Mama-in-cahoots
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sms842 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Yay, new home!

Shannon, I totally understand not having much to update. I'm on CD8 and just waiting to see what the mess do to my cycle. I'm so ready for it to be my turn. Today was great, walked down to the beach, hung out by the pool and then hit up some stores. I had so much free time, but all I kept thinking was how much I wanted to be home with Dh and doing stuff around the house. One more day and then I'm home and I'm taking off Friday too. Not that I didn't love being here, it's just not as fun when you're by yourself.

I have to get back into a positive, optimistic groove. If someone has some to spare pass it my way, lol. :rofl:
Me: 31 (Stephanie)
DH: 36
PCOS/APS
DS: Kevin Joshua born 7/22/2016

TTC #2
BFP: 8/4/17 - CP
BFP: 9/14/17 - CP

Cycle w/ Letrozole:
#1: 11/14/17 BFP: 12/8/2017
Beta #1: 150
Beta #2: 451
1st US on 1/2/18

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Liz85 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:59 am

Hi! I have been thinking about you guys!

I have bloodwork today for genetics and they can also tell us the gender :-O. My husband wants to get that news and reveal it to me.. He has always had a plan.. they say it takes about 10 days to get the bw back- we just hope baby is healthy and functional!

How is every one doing?
Liz85
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sms842 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:20 am

Liz that's super sweet, haha! Hopefully he does something really good.

Just waiting on my O to happen. It's rainy here today and my morning isn't so busy, going to put in a work out and do some reading and just relax. Need to pack up most of my stuff too. I have to get up early and get out tomorrow morning pretty early to get to the airport on time for my flight home. I'm glad this is my last day, so ready to see my pups and DH.

I'm very much looking forward to the weekend and getting some stuff done. We're hosting thanksgiving this year and I want to get everything in order before it comes and I know it'll be here before I know it. How is it the end of October already? It's crazy how the holidays are right upon us, I love this time of year, but I wasn't expecting it to come so fast.
PCOS/APS

TTC #2

Cycle w/ Letrozole:
1st US on 1/2/18

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EandAMILove » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for the new home, Shannon!

Stephanie - Thank you for the kind words. I'm still struggling over the job scenario...but taking it one day at a time and applying to others as I can. As for the MIL, I really try to avoid her and ignore her comments, as I know she's an unhappy individual all around. It's just hard at times when she really hits a nerve and I'm already an emotional wreck! DH is supposed to talk to her...not that it does much good because he's had so many talks over the last few years already. But it's been several days and I'm still waiting for him to talk to her, which has me a bit annoyed as well. Anyway...I'm praying for your travel situation and Dh's to at least allow for some good BD time during O in there!!! Always praying for you!!! And I'm happy to hear you'll be able to sit and relax and get to the beach! How wonderful the beach sounds right now!!! Awe...I've loved chatting with you on here and via email! The ladies on this forum and one other are my favorite! Like you, I tried out a handful, but gravitated back to this and one other. So many wonderful and understanding women!! Btw, are you on FB? I use messenger a lot on there and I'm on more often, as it's easier to get to from my phone. Any other ladies on FB I'd love to connect there also!

Shannon - Thank you for the kind words from you also. Yup, it pretty much just sucks about the job. Frustrated!! And yes, the MIL is more than a pill! LOL. Sometimes there are no words for her! As for TTC, don't worry about it - you can always vent about drama - look at me, lol. I think just having a support network on here for everything going on in our lives while on this journey is truly helpful and welcome too! Praying that things ease up for you! Btw, what is ubiquinol? Just curious...as I've not heard of that one. FX for your upcoming follicle scan!!!

Mama - I don't think this one job knew I was pregnant. They were actually awaiting approval on the terms of the offer itself from their parent company in Japan. So I'm not sure what all was in the offer or what was denied. But it stinks going through a recruiter with a language barrier, as opposed to being able to directly reach out to the people I interviewed with also. As for Monster-in-Law, yeah, this one has some serious competition there, haha. She's a trip....... Anyway, so sorry to hear about the cramps, and weird cycle. I hope that things straighten out sooner than later! I know after my MC it took a bit of normalizing afterwards. Hopefully your body will start to behave and return to itself! :(
Me (Erin): 34, DH: 39
BFP July 2014 - a couple months after coming off of BCP
Early MC @ 7 Weeks: 8/20/14
April 2015: Diagnosed with Secondary Anovulatory Infertility
May 2015: Femara CD 3-7, 5 mcg; CD 14 Follicle Scan w/2 26mm follicles - 1 Rt, 1 Lft
Ovidrel injection CD 14 (May 13) -- BFN
June 2015: Repeat Femara + Ovidrel
2 follicles on CD 13 Scan - 6/10 - 22 & 17.5 mm
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
HB @ last 3 visits strong at 170BPM!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby EandAMILove » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Stephanie - Sorry, I'm not the best example for positive vibes right now - but I'm still praying and sending them your way!!! I hope your week went well! And yes, I can't believe it's the end of October already either!!! Crazy! No hosting of holidays here, thank goodness. I would like to do so some day, but we have a bit too much stress to do it right now. Thankfully, I have other family members that host regularly, so I'm looking forward to that! ;)

Liz - How exciting you may know the gender!!! Keep us posted!!! Prayers for a healthy baby also!
Me (Erin): 34, DH: 39
BFP July 2014 - a couple months after coming off of BCP
Early MC @ 7 Weeks: 8/20/14
April 2015: Diagnosed with Secondary Anovulatory Infertility
May 2015: Femara CD 3-7, 5 mcg; CD 14 Follicle Scan w/2 26mm follicles - 1 Rt, 1 Lft
Ovidrel injection CD 14 (May 13) -- BFN
June 2015: Repeat Femara + Ovidrel
2 follicles on CD 13 Scan - 6/10 - 22 & 17.5 mm
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
HB @ last 3 visits strong at 170BPM!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Sms842 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Erin, I'm on fb https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.schweibert, hopefully you can friend me and we can chat more. Beach day ended up with rain so I drove around and went shopping to kill time. If I spent any more time there I probably would have spent a fortune, lol. Back home now an it feels good. Got a high reading on my OPK, so I hope it works perfectly. DH leaves Wednesday morning so we'll need to get to bedding. Wish us luck.

Erin no worries on the words, everyone in your position deserves to feel happy at this time. :)
PCOS/APS

TTC #2

Cycle w/ Letrozole:
1st US on 1/2/18

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KeepTrying15 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:23 am

Happy Friday ladies!

Steph - Glad you made it back home safely! Sounds like your trip was great and time to get busy!! :wink:

Erin - Hope things are going well! No hosting for us either, my mom loves to do the hosting, so for now I'm more than willing to let her have that glory :rofl: Oh also to answer your question, the ubiquinol is the pure form of COQ10, which comes in 2 forms, ubiquinone and ubiquinol. Our bodies naturally convert COQ10 from the ubiqunone form to the ubiquinol form (which is the one that gets absorbed). As we age, our body's ability to naturally convert the COQ10 decreases. COQ10 helps the mitochondria, which are the energy in cells, and its believed that this reduction in being able to convert it contributes to the reduction of egg health as we age. It's also an antioxidant and helpful in reducing damage to the eggs. So by taking the ubiquinol, you are resupplying the COQ10 in the pure form. Is that confusing enough? lol

Liz - EEEK, so exciting! 10 days??? That's torture lol. Can't wait to see the results and that's so sweet of dh! You'll have to fill us in on how he lets you know.

Mama - Thinking of you!

AFM...still just in the boring stage. CD 8 today, supplements seem to be fine, just have to trust that they are helping since there's really no way of knowing unless we get a sticky bean. I did an opk on CD 6 and 7 only because it feels like I'm about to ovulate any day now, which is crazy early so I can only assume something I'm taking is making me feel this way. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and eat lots of candy!!! Yay!
IUI #1-3 - BFN
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sms842 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:53 pm

Happy Halloween! I'm waiting on o to happen. I've had a ton of ew cm so I'm hopping it's soon. Enjoying this weekend being productive. Although I've been getting headaches and a bit of nausea. Not sure if it's from using Gemara this cycle or what.

Shanon, hope it all works well!

Have a great weekend :)
PCOS/APS

TTC #2

Cycle w/ Letrozole:
1st US on 1/2/18

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KeepTrying15 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:48 am

Happy Monday ladies!!

Steph - Looks like you ovulated just in time! Hopefully you got some good bding in this weekend! Femara made me feel blah too.

Erin and mama - How are things?

Liz - Hope things are still going well and ms is not wreaking havoc on you. Has it been 10 days yet??? :rofl:

Hope everyone had a great weekend! CD 11 today, I'm just waiting for a +opk, which hopefully will come any day now. Man this cycle is dragging lol. Tick tock tick tock...
IUI #1-3 - BFN
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Liz85 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:28 am

Happy November!

Glad to see things are making progress this cycle Steph and Shannon- keeping you in my prayers.

AFM, my morning sickness is really evening sickness, and it has ramped up over the last week! I am 11 weeks today, I thought it was supposed to be getting better??? :shock: If I don't hear from my doctor by Thursday, I will call to see if the blood work is in. Every part of this journey is waiting... It is something you cannot control and difficult to accept, but I suppose that is just the way life is! I had a dream I'm having a boy, so will be interesting to see what the deal it 8) I will keep you posted, please do the same!
Liz85
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sms842 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:29 am

Shannon, it worked out great, although I feel like it came so much earlier, wondering if that has to do with the Femara. But I woke up the other day with so much ewcm I was positive I would get my solid smile, but I didnt. Tested later that day and I got it. So glad we could work in some time between us both traveling, lol. Now it's just wait and see what happens. I'm trying not to think about it too much, would have liked to bd a little more, but it's okay.

Back to the grind today, hope everyone is having a lovely Monday.
PCOS/APS

TTC #2

Cycle w/ Letrozole:
1st US on 1/2/18

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mama-in-cahoots » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi ladies and Happy November! Just where did the year go :shock:

I've been super buy the last week, DD had two fancy dress birthday parties 4 days apart, then I hosted the family Halloween party on Sat which was a lot of fun. DH waited outside dressed as Frankenstien and scared all our guests as they arrived!

Well, I'm not too sure what happened the weekend before but AF hasn't shown up yet. Today is cd26, so it feels like I'm back into a normal cycle. Before my loss, my cycle would be 24-27 days. But since all the cramping over a week ago, I've had some strong symptoms. I've tried to dismiss them or find reason but the more I get the more I want to believe. Still experiencing mild cramps that come and go, I've had flue like aches and pains, nausea that comes in waves, sore full bbs, a sore throat on and off, bleeding gums and (tmi) a bad episode of the runs, don't know how I made it to the toilet. As quick as everything came, they went again.
I feel silly just for writing it down and I'm sure I'll be graced with AF in the next few days. I think I'm only 9dpo, but not 100% sure, so too early to test.
About us:
Me - 36 - Ovarian cysts and Endo
DH - 43 - Low motility
DD born 06/2012
TTC#2 since July 2013

IUI x4 All BFN

IVF #1 ICSI
19 March '15 - BFN
FET
May 12 - embryos arrested

Natural BFP!!!
Natural loss 9 weeks

IVF #2- ICSI
February '16 -BFN

April 29 - Full Immune/Genetic testing
Diagnosed with Thrombophilia with MTHFR Mutation

Dec '16 Surgery to remove Endo

IUI #5
Jan '17 - BFN

IVF #3- ICSI
6dp5dt - BFP :jump:

Daily: Heparin / Aspirin / Prednisolone/ Folate / PIO

Mama-in-cahoots
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KeepTrying15 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Mama!! :shock: :yay: Waiting in anticipation!!!!!!!
IUI #1-3 - BFN
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15