Two Week Wait

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.
Post a reply

Re: TTC Buddies 2015 #5

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:44 am

Yay for a girl!!!!!! Congrats Steph!

Liz glad to see all is progressing well so far!

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:37 pm

http://i.picresize.com/cmcK

Here is an update for you! Hopefully that worked!

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:45 pm

How is everyone doing? It has been so quiet on here- what is the latest? :)

I just hit 34 weeks, 5 left to go! At the no sleep stage of the game..hope all is well!

Tue May 01, 2018 6:55 am

Hoping everyone is ok. Been a long time since anyone has been on here! Figured I would go ahead and mention that I had the baby lol.

Harper was born via c section on 4.23 at 8lbs 15oz and doing ok so far!

Mon May 14, 2018 1:31 pm

OMG... I missed out on so much!!

I’m so sorry, I took a leave of absence from here to try and cope with my new life with a baby and child.

Congratulations all round ladies... I can’t believe two of you have had your babies and Steph is pregnant - I’m so happy for you all, what success!
I hope you’re all doing well and adjusting to your new lives too?

I had a really rough start and have so much going on. Jack is almost 6 months old and the big day is in two months, so lots of planning going on right now.
In the midst of everything I found out today that I’m pregnant. Still in complete disbelief after waiting 4 years for Jack, I need some time to get my head around it and then tell DH :shock:

Love to you all :hb: :kiss: :hb:

Mon May 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi Emma!!

Cannot believe Jack is 6 months already!! You are pregnant..omg. Lol it's pretty weird how things work out!!!!! Best of luck telling DH. mine would probably drop dead. Haha. I am exhausted. Harper turned 3 weeks today. We are having issues with feeding..to be expected with her heart condition..but man, it's tough pumping and bottle feeding. My hat is off to all pumping moms.

I hope eoe is doing well!

Tue May 15, 2018 12:52 am

Pumping is hard work... jack only got his tongue fixed at 9 weeks old, so I was pumping every 2-3 hours, I know what you’re going through! Netflix helped during the night pumps!

How is Harper? Did she need surgery? What is the heart condition and will it get better?

Picture when you have time please mama :D

Tue May 15, 2018 5:34 pm

http://picresize.com/popup.html?images/ ... 180657.jpg

Hopefully that worked!

Harper is certainly holding her own. She is on breathing meds to help her along until surgery which will be at 4 to 6 months most likely. She has something called AV CANAL. Her heart essentially has no septum. The doctors are confident they can repair it, we are definitely in the best care possible at Yale.

How are you? Did you tell your husband? :)

Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:57 pm

Dear Liz,

Sorry to get back to you after so long.. its all going crazy here at the moment. I'm now in week 11 and everything is progressing well apart from nausea and I have less than 3 weeks to the big day so its all going on. DH was very shocked but he took to the news well and is now very happy.

It sounds like Harper is quite a little fighter and I'm so pleased you have great care for her. I know when the time comes it will be difficult to see your little girl go through major surgery but Doctors are so talented these days and modern science is just amazing. Harper will be bouncing around in your arms in no time.

Unfortunately the picture didn't work but it could have expired maybe.

Wishing you the best of luck and I hope the feeding got a little better for you :kiss:

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:52 am

I cannot believe everything is happening all at once for u! What a blessing.

Harper ended up having open heart surgery on May 30th (John's second birthday) she went into heart failure at 3 weeks and was in the hospital for 2 weeks before getting the surgery which saved her life. We are now finally home after a month and recovering well. She has a feeding tube since swallowing is problematic due to vocal chord damage from intubation. Slowly but surely she is healing!
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter