TTC/pregnant after IUD, part 4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC/pregnant after IUD, part 4

Postby wakasa_78 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:51 am

Hi, ladies!

Here's a new thread for all things TTC/being pregnant after having your IUD out. Everyone's welcome to join!
DH is 38, has no known fertility issues
I am 38, have PCO, dermoid cysts, very little ovarian matter left
IUD removed in April, 2015 - TTC#1 since May, 2015
:bfp: on September 3, 2015 @ 13 DPO, EDD May 13, 2016
Baby BOY born on May 14, 2016
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC/pregnant after IUD, part 4

Postby Ckatta14 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:52 am

Wakasa I'm so glad to hear that you've had a good weekend and got some much needed sleep I'm sure lol. Talking to your friends and having a shoulder to lean on is so comforting, especially when they know what you're going through!!

Af got me this morning, I'll call the RE and see if they are open but I think it's only 7-9 am on weekends but I'll go in probably tomorrow or Tuesday for a s an to check on my cysts and we will go from there!!
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:13 am

Aww, Ckatta, so sorry about :af: showing up! Upwards and onwards, right?

What's the game plan for this cycle?
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TTCBabyBoy » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:57 am

glad you had a good weekend, wakasa, and that the tireness is subsiding! Sometimes it is nice though to be tired and have a good excuse to lay around ;) like growing a baby. Whereas I lay around and I just get to be lazy :P lol.

Sorry Ckatta that AF got you too :(. Looks like we are on the same cycle about. I think I am going to do femara again. I have to pick it up and start taking it again tomorrow, which is CD3. Here's to trying for some August babies!

Lilchickie and Lopezmom, how are you guys?
TTC #3 after IUD removal August 3rd, 2015.
DH: 36
Me: 29
DD#1 is 5 and DD#2 is 3!
TTCBabyBoy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lilchickie » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:20 pm

sorry to hear about AF ttc :(
ckatta, at least your LP is getting longer?
I am still just tired, little bit of an upset stomach if I don't eat often enough but no real morning sickness. I am going to call my doctor after thanksgiving and try to schedule an appointment sometime around december 20th when I will be almost 9 weeks, I'm not really stressing about it, I know there isn't any point in going before then.
lilchickie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:37 am

I go in tomorrow for a lab draw and a scan. I'm not sure what he's gonna do, right now the sono tech told me he's planning for me to take the femara and do scans later in my cycle bc I o later in my cycle. This cycle initially was supposed to be an iui, so I'm not sure what is gonna happen she said it depends on my right ovary and those cysts.

How is everyone else??
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lopezmom2002 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi Ladies

Congrats LilChickie on your BFP!!!! Wakasa glad to hear that you are doing well!

Ckatta - Fingers crossed on your lab draw and scan tomorrow!

VENT ALERT!!! - AFM I am a complete and total mess, LOL. Currently on CD 23 with the lightest OPK's that I have ever ever ever had. Not sure when I am going to ovulate or what my cycle is doing. Ever since my chemical in September my cycles have been a complete mess! I am to the point where I am so frustrated. It was no trouble at all getting pregnant with my 3 kiddo's, I am just so confused. After endless googling I am convinced that I have every hormonal problem under the sun, due to 5 years on the IUD. Every month it seems like I get absolutely no EWCM or fertile CM, I took Fertile CM and evening primerose since August with no difference. After a huge breakdown on Friday I finally told myself your done no more supplements, it will happen if it is meant too (a part of me believes this the other just wants to get that BFP). So all I am taking is a prenatal.

Sorry about the long rant/vent I am just so frustrated by this and have no one to talk to about it!
Me 30, DH 30, DD 13, DS 9, DS 6, TTC #4 after 5 year Mirena IUD since Jan 2015.
Chemical Pregnancy 9/2015
BFP 12/25/2015 - Due 9/3/2016 with baby #4!!!
Lopezmom2002
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TTCBabyBoy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:41 pm

*Hugs* Lopezmom, I know how you feel. My body is so screwed up from IUD and PCOS. I am using femara now to help me ovulate but it stinks that I wouldn't even ovulate on my own without it :(, or at least not every month. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: . I had to take a step back from the supplements and obsessing over TTC myself because I think it was causing a lot of negative emotions and thoughts/feelings/behaviors in my life. I have to look back onto my CBT training that I've had and try to influence the negative cycle of negative thoughts, leading to negative feelings and try to gear back into positive thinking. I hope that you can find something to take your mind off everything! But it isn't just you, so many of us here are having trouble and it isn't always as easy as it seems!
DD#1 is 5 and DD#2 is 3!
TTCBabyBoy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:25 am

Lopezmom I think I have hormonal problem too! And I never have ewcm anymore , not in the 3 years we have been trying. I'm all messed up too so I completely feel your frustration. You aren't alone with this and we get how frustrating all of this is so please always talk to us bc having nobody else to talk to makes it harder to get through!! :) I do agree that when you start taking supplements it's easy to wrapped into it and I personally hate when I get obsessed with it, I get grumpy and I feel so much more frustrating! It's a rough road Ttc , it'll all work out things always do one way or another :):)
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:49 pm

My cysts grew on the femara my biggest being 19mm . They took me off all meds for this next cycle then I'll go back in on cd3 for another scan to see if they shrank back down then he said he would start treatment again if they had shrank, so my question was I had no fresh follicle growth, my cysts grew so why would he start the same treatment again?? She didn't answer that question. The cysts will just grow again and once again I had no follicles. If they do not shrink then he will plan a course of action at that point. I'm so freaking frustrated, out of 3 Drs in the practice I just want 1 of them to explain to me what they are thinking or what could be happening. I'm just pissed off and im over all of it. I go there and never see a dr only a sono tech, I want to talk to my dr and ask questions. I'm sorry for my negativity, I'm just frustrated. I just don't understand any of it, most of what she said didn't make any sense and when I asked questions she skirted around them which just pisses me off.

How are you ladies today??
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TTCBabyBoy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:23 pm

sorry ckatta, that would drive me crazy. I am super analytical and so I always need a reason behind why doctors are doing what they're doing. If they don't explain it, I can't stand it and I usually find a new doctor. I hope you can get some answers soon *hugs*

AFM, AF is just finishing up and just started my femara, but I was a day late :doh: . I've had a lot going on with the holidays! Hopefully that won't make too much of a difference.
DD#1 is 5 and DD#2 is 3!
TTCBabyBoy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:32 pm

It is very frustrating but I'm just gonna relax this cycle. No temping, no opks, just going to let it go and see what happens next cycle at the scan.

How was thanksgiving?? Did anyone do any Black Friday shopping??
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:12 am

Hello, ladies! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

So sorry so many of us are having trouble with their hormones! I agree with wanting to know what is going on, I'd be mad at the doc's office, too, if all I got was vague answers and shrugs to my questions. Ckatta, I hope your low key cycle will bring results! (Just like it did to lilchickie!)

TTC, correct me if I'm wrong but starting the meds a day late shouldn't be too much of a problem. FX you get a BFP soon enough!

Lopezmom, please let us know that you O'd already! :) Going off all supplements may be just the thing you needed!

Lilchickie, hoping you won't get any morning sickness! Being tired and having to eat regularly was bad enough for me.

AFM, not sure if I feel the baby move yet, but there's all kinds of commotion happening downstairs every time I eat something. And my tummy turns rock hard after having sexy times and getting satisfied. It's SO weird!
Heard some very strong galloping sounds earlier this week while using the doppler again. And this time the little bugger stayed put so DH got to hear the sounds, too. Will be listening to the HB again on Tuesday when I have my next midwife/nurse appointment.

Have a great week, everyone! (I still have three more weeks of work left before a two-and-a-half-week break for the holidays. And A LOT of stress...)
Last edited by wakasa_78 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:19 am

Wow, I hope I didn't scare anyone away with my babbling... ;)

Had the midwife/nurse appointment today, and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It ranged from 148-152 bpm. Had a thirty-minute appointment and ended up staying for a full hour - had a lot of questions, lol.

I hope everyone's doing well!
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:51 pm

I love that you are experiencing this, and you seem a little less nervous!! I'm glad you and baby are doing well :) you didn't scare me off lol, I've been insanely busy and my son has surgery on Friday so we are preparing for a long weekend :( it's not anything too bad, he's got a molar that out of nowhere abscessed and antibiotics just couldn't take care of it so they are putting him to sleep and removing two molars :( not too awful but he will be uncomfortable for a few days.

I am not temping , no opks I'm just hanging around lol. It's nice .. Just going to not worry about any of it this cycle, I can't change what is happening so I'm going to enjoy a guilt free cycle of relaxation :)

How is everyone??
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups