TTC/pregnant after IUD, part 4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC/pregnant after IUD, part 4

Postby Ckatta14 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:51 am

Wakasa that outfit is adorable!!!!!!! I love it.. How are you feeling?? I'm glad you are getting to spend quality time with some of your friends and getting some shopping done!! I'm sorry to hear about the pain though :( how exciting to hear you can give birth vaginally!!!!!! I had both of my kids c-section.. You're getting so close, any Braxton hicks/contractions yet? This is so exciting!!

Lopezmom my back has been pretty good the last few days (knock on wood) , I'm 7-8 dpo as of today. Oh i hear you on the sciatic nerve pain, it's awful!! I hope you're feeling better . Have you tried laying flat on your back with your feet/legs up on the coffee table?? That helps me, laying flat on my back alone helps me too. Have you found any relief?? You guys have been crazy busy working on your house, wow!!

TTC did af stay away? How are you?

I was crampy on/off all weekend. I took a hpt to see how much trigger was left in my system and it was pretty much negative so that's good news!! Another week or so until the expected arrival of af and then I'll schedule my consult for Injectables/iui while doing another femara round during my wait. We are headed in the right direction, hopefully we will get some good news soon!!
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:36 am

Hi, ladies! I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!

Ckatta, hang in there, only a week or so to go before you get that :bfp:! ;)

Lopezmom, I hope you got some relief for the sciatic pain! Any pics of before and after the remodel? :) Any news about the baby?

TTC, I hope you got your :bfp: already!

AFM, I had an off day yesterday. I didn't get a lot of sleep during the night, and upon waking up I had a headache and was just not feeling like myself at all. The baby was pretty quiet for most of the day but started kicking up a storm in the afternoon. I got all these little things done but it felt like my greatest achievement was cooking lunch for myself at 3 p.m.! I didn't have much of an appetite but made myself eat something anyhow. By bedtime I was feeling very uncomfortable, and falling asleep was very hard. I nodded off for a while and then woke up to an upset stomach. Threw up and headed back to bed. I woke up a few times during the night to go to the bathroom.

Today I feel fine again... I wonder what yesterday's uncomfortable feelings were. There were some period-like sensations at some point, particularly in my lower back.

As for the Braxton Hicks / contractions, I'm not all that sure if I'm having them. I do get a tight feeling in the bump sometimes, but it doesn't hurt - not real contractions?

I feel like our home is ready for the baby, now I just need to focus on the hospital bag... As soon as I can locate the overnight bag that is somewhere behind all the boxes in the wardrobe...

Have a great week, everyone!
DH is 38, has no known fertility issues
I am 38, have PCO, dermoid cysts, very little ovarian matter left
IUD removed in April, 2015 - TTC#1 since May, 2015
:bfp: on September 3, 2015 @ 13 DPO, EDD May 13, 2016
Baby BOY born on May 14, 2016
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:41 am

Wakasa yucky I wonder what was going on.. Maybe you caught a virus that was here and gone quickly!! I'm glad you're feeling better! How's the pain/pressure in the lower region? The tightening in your tummy is probably Braxton hicks. I can't believe how close you are it seems like yesterday you were on vacation at the cabin by the lake and we were symptom spotting , little did we know only a few months after you'd get your bfp and now be so close to delivery and holding your little guy!!! Time has gone by so fast!

Looezmom you sad the 20th right??? aaaahhhh so close lol...

Ttc any update???

Wakasa I like your positivity, I hope you're right and I'm seeing my two lines soon!!!!!! I'm 8-9 dpo and on femara I'm usually 14-16 day lp but it fluctuates do who knows lol, on my own I have an 11 day lp. But now that things post lap idk what'll happen to my cycle. We will find out lol. I've been on/off crampy since the weekend not necessarily in my uterus/ovaries just crampy and my boobs started to hurt yesterday, classic pre af crap....
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:27 am

Ckatta, did your boobs hurt when you were expecting your kids before? I'm holding out hope for you, don't give up. :)

I think the pressure down under comes from the pubic bone and cartilage loosening up... I feel like the baby may well be head down but it's still pretty high up (again), so it's still moving around.

Got a little light headed so decided to lie down for a bit and see if baby's moving okay... He's been pretty quiet today.
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:33 am

My boobs always hurt post o unfortunately. It just differs every cycle as to how bad it is.

he might be out of room in there hehe, no more room to move ;) are you feeling okay today after yesterday??
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:05 am

I guess he's running out of room... I'm just getting a bit anxious about not registering as much movement. (In the past, registering 10 kicks/movements has taken less than 5 minutes, now it takes 10...)

Feeling a lot better today, finally got all the work wrapped up. Now I'm just wondering if I should mail the exams I graded or just get rid of them... :)
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:02 am

I understand what you're saying. Did you ask about less movement at your last appointment?? Your appointments should be about every two weeks now or still monthly?

9/10 dpo ... This tww is taking forever. I last week tested to see if my trigger was gone but the couple I took looked the same so I dipped one in water and you could see the test line and it dried with a hint of the test line showing so I guess I got a bad batch of Wondfos , so I have 0 interest in testing now just to see a shadowy line that's not real . Nothing going on, I feel pretty good better than I've felt in years, my hormones straightening out feels nice, I remember what it feels like to feel good and like myself again!! Tired, sluggish, lazy, exhausted ..!I hope these are gone for good!!!

Ttc & lopezmom how are you doing... Lopezmom isn't today the day!?!?
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:46 am

Hi!

Ckatta, I still remember what the TWW felt like. Hang in there! I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel more like yourself!!! How wonderful!

Lopezmom, I thought you had the appointment yesterday! How did it go???

TTC, how's it going???

AFM, last appointment I had we discussed how the kicks and jabs have turned into rolling movements, with some kicks still in there. This morning it took 15 minutes to register the required 10 movements, and they felt pretty faint, so I called the hospital. The midwife who answered the phone said that there should be no cause for concern since I can register 10 movements within an hour, and that the baby may have moved into a position where it's harder to feel the kicks and movement.

So I'm supposed to continue registering movement daily, and contact them again if it gets harder and harder to say if the baby is moving. They did make a note of me calling in and why I was calling, though.

I have my nurse/midwife appointment tomorrow, so I'll discuss this with her as well.

In other news, got supplies for the hospital bag, but some things will only go in there once it's actually time to go.
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:11 am

Morning!! (Afternoon in your case :) )

Do you remember your tww feeling any different or did you feel normal with not much out of place??

It is so good to feel good! I honestly (sadly) forgot what it felt like to feel normal and good. I always felt so bogged down and sluggish, looking back I didn't realize how awful I felt until I feel what it feels like to feel good again!! I have gained so much weight in the time I felt yucky, it's so hard when you feel so bad all the time and I ate way too much a lot more than I should have. So now that I feel better I've been walking the pups while the kids bike ride, I hope just being more active will help shed this weight gain.

Maybe he's gotten so big there's no more room for jabs or kicks that movements are now body parts rolling bc that's all he can do in there with the space he has . Do you have any ultrasounds coming up at all?? How's the house planning going, all on track??
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:42 am

Ckatta, I remember being sure that it would be a :bfn: when testing, and I only tested to make sure I could have a drink at the end of our move to this apartment. So I was pretty much blown away! :D

I'm sure the increased activity will help!

Yes, it is possible that he's so big now that he can't move as well anymore... I'm starting to feel like I want him to get out at the end of this week! (37 weeks on Friday)

...the house is no longer planned, the construction should start soon. They're supposed to start laying foundation pretty soon.
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:54 am

I'm always sure it'll be a bfn but I'm so hopeful this cycle, not just bc I feel our timing was good but just for the simple fact of finally having a real shot. I'm so afraid of being disappointed when af arrives...

I'm sure you're starting to get uncomfortable and really ready.. You're so close, it'll all be over really soon!! And shortly after that you'll have a new house too!! Lots of things happening for you right now!! So exciting :)
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lopezmom2002 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:55 am

Morning Ladies! Ultra Sound was yesterday and IT'S A GIRL!!! I was completely and totally wrong I was 99.9% positive it was a boy, LOL. Either way we are beyond excited. DD is not the happiest nor was my oldest DS. I guess they all wanted another brother, well DD wanted to be the only daughter in the house and being 13 she is quite dramatic about the whole thing. Either way I am beyond excited to have 2 boys and 2 girls!! Little Miss did not want to spread them so it took some prodding to get her to show the goods, LOL. She did however give us the thumbs up in the ultra sound which was super cute.

I will read through all the previous posts shortly I wanted to pop in and share the news!
Me 30, DH 30, DD 13, DS 9, DS 6, TTC #4 after 5 year Mirena IUD since Jan 2015.
Chemical Pregnancy 9/2015
BFP 12/25/2015 - Due 9/3/2016 with baby #4!!!
Lopezmom2002
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby wakasa_78 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:14 am

Yay, Lopezmom, congratulations!!!!

:cong:
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lopezmom2002 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:33 am

Here are a few pictures!!! :)
Attachments
Thumbs up.jpg
(102.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
It's a girl.jpg
(112.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Me 30, DH 30, DD 13, DS 9, DS 6, TTC #4 after 5 year Mirena IUD since Jan 2015.
Chemical Pregnancy 9/2015
BFP 12/25/2015 - Due 9/3/2016 with baby #4!!!
Lopezmom2002
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:49 am

Congratulations!!!!!!! How amazing!!!!!! The thumbs up is really awesome haha :)
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups