New Babies for the New Year

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New Babies for the New Year

Postby july505 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:25 am

Hello all,

Welcome to New Babies for the New Year! All going through the journey of TTC and/ or newly pregnant are welcome to join! I have been lucky to find an amazing group of gals to share the TTC journey with. We have been following each other for months and want to continue to do so : ) Some of us are already pregnant, some of us are about to O and some of us are in our TWW. But we all share a common bond of wanting “new babies for the new year!”… because of the amazing support system we have found, some of us who are newly pregnant refuse to leave lol. Therefore, if you are TTC or pregnant you’re welcome to join (regardless of where you are at in your cycle).

I’m 32 years old and have a 3 year old DS. I was TTC for 3 months until I was lucky enough to get my BFP last month. I’m now about 6 weeks pregnant with baby # 2. I have my first scan in a week and ½ and I’m hoping to hear a beautiful healthy heartbeat. Symptoms: Tired, Sore BBS and the newest: Morning Sickness. Blaaaah

Come and tell us about yourself!!!

Newlywedz-Love Love Love the pic. Sooooo cute and not quite the bump yet but I can see a little “Pop”…lol and the story of you telling your boss is hilarious!! Haha

Starz, Nic and Cool-Congrats on the +OPK’s and successful BD’ing. TWW here you come!!

Jude-Update please!!! Did you test today????

Hopeful-I hope you get AF so that you can try your new dosage of Clomid.

Leeny-Did you do a digital yet???? How are you feeling?? Any symptoms today??? Looking forward to your update.
july505
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: New Babies for the New Year

Postby starzz121 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:40 am

awww July - after reading this and a little about you, i wanted to just give you a hug :) sweet :)

and your totally right great group of gals here :) xoxo
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby judenessa1023 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:59 am

Yay... I love the new group name.

Hi Starz! Hows everything. Are you temping to make sure you catch your spike after O'ng

July - love your update. Sorry for the morning sickness

Update - Well... Im thinking that all my lines have been EVAP lines. Took an FRER this morning and it said -NO. So im closing this chapter and will just focus on my new cycle(unless something strange happens). Took an OPK this morning as usual and long and behold just when i thought an OPK couldnt be any more positive...The test line made the control line look like a squinter. It was actually that dark and to think of it its actually darker than any other positive OPK ive had in the past month and ive had abt 9 positives total. Whats different about this one is my cervix (both) feel like they are suppose to feel. High, extremely soft, and Open. The open part makes me feel like maybe i never ovulated in Nov. I wasnt temping arnd ovulation last month so i could never be sure. I dont recall either of my cervices feeling like they were actually open either. So we BD'd last night and will be doing the same after work today. DH went and picked up some PreSeed so we will incorporate that in today and tomorrow morning.

I did some reading last night and found that some women have multiple LH surges that eventually leads to the real one. Maybe thats me. I dont know but im excited to go to the doctor tomorrow to find out whats what with my hormones and hopefully get an order for an ultrasound to check on my ovaries and see if there are any cyst etc...
judenessa1023
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby starzz121 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:16 am

Jude what day of your cycle are you on again?

i just took another OPK this morning and its still positive.. maybe more so than i thought last night.. with the pains and pressure im getting maybe this is the surge...now! we BDd last night so FX! lol i will post up my OPKs when this morning evaps a little .. compaired to the rest it does look darker because its fresh.

Following on from Julys sweet update here a little about me:
Im 29 years old, been with DH for 5 years he is ..32. Both British but moved to the states - New Hampshire 3.5 years ago. We have a pug and a new kitten (think i was broody) .. no kids only fur babies.. On and off the pill for a year now - mostly off (i got scared when i bought a house in may) properly TTC since November so this is only #2. Both work full time, he is in sales and i work for a large IT company in security.
xoxo
Attachments
dec.jpg
dec.jpg (100.19 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
Last edited by starzz121 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby judenessa1023 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:42 am

Forgot to add my mini bio:

Im 29yro with a 10 yro daughter. She is so AMAZING...I was 17 weeks pregs (she was born at 29weeks talk abt a short pregnancy) when i found out which is also when i found out that i had UD(uterus didelphys). With my daughter I had a regular menstrual cycle for a few months. I was on the Nuvaring for about 3 years and stopped Jan. 2014. Been TTC ever since, however i would say the past 6 months have been more aggressive. Charting everything. I incorporated temping last month. Recently i started using OPKs everyday due to UD i just wanted to see if maybe there will be additional surges. To my surprise I found that i had multiple surges. This cycle really made me think i was going to get a BFP and the HPT evaps drove my hope along...but ive bounce back today and decided to embrace my new cycle and try again. Next month i get to have an HSG the erratic positive OPKS caused me to not be able to have the procedure this month since it has to be done after AF but before O'ng. Im taking FertilAid and will add PreSeed along with Baby aspin to the mix.

Starz - If i count from when the bleeding began today would put me at CD16. It would also mean that we are O'ng at the same time. :) Since i can feel that my cervices are definitely open i find that i dont have EWCM. Thats why the preseed. Ill post my OPK pic in a second. I find that I have to use the sticks over the digital because i get plenty of positive digitals but at least with the sticks i can see when the levels are even higher than what the Digital considers to be a surge.
Last edited by judenessa1023 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
judenessa1023
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby starzz121 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:47 am

thanks for that insight into your life, its great to find out a little more about you all. Im presuming multiple surges are just high levels of LH? not that you ovulate more than once? sorry im a newbie to terminology and well all of this.
It looks like we are close!!! last month i Ovulated right on CD12 which was what my tracker predicted, this time it predicted CD12 but i seem to be later.. i keep thinking i get a positive and then it gets darker :S such a tease! and like i mentioned getting DH to BD frequently is HARD work. xoxo
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby judenessa1023 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:06 am

Starz - Im in agreement with you. I genuinely dont think im O'ng several times a cycle but i do think that my cycles are not at normal as i thought. Im glad that i decided to do OPKs everyday or would have never known. I always followed the instructions to stop testing after you get a positive well it could be that for a long time we've been BDng at the wrong time. :doh: :doh: :doh:

My bbs are sore and i dont have the normal sharp pains that come with my O'ng but wow do my insides feel like they are ready for something. The pics below is a positive OPK that i had CD10(Dec.10th) this was confirmed with a digi as well, but no Temp spike and then theres todays on the bottom CD16...hoping for a Temp spike very soon.
Attachments
2015-12-16 09.49.28.jpg
2015-12-16 09.49.28.jpg (100.87 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
Last edited by judenessa1023 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
judenessa1023
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby starzz121 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:09 am

dang must make it hard to spot when you O, .. does the temping confirm it? or does that spike the same times as you get these surges? xo
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby judenessa1023 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:19 am

Temping in combination with OPK test/cervical position checks/ and CM checks is the closest thing to confirmation besides an ultrasound to confirm Ovulation at home. Be mindful that some women dont have as much ewcm as others. Technically you should have a negative OPK and a spike in temperature after a O'ng. This week ive been rocking between 97.47-97.75 hoping that soon ill see a spike that remains steady.

Ive been so frustrated with all the postives. I actually had to pray on my frustrations with these positive OPK sticks and dam EVAP lines on HPTs. I told myself that i have to let go and be done with it. If i find out at 17 weeks again then so be it but until then im going to BD my a$$ off thru every positive OPK lol.

Do you have a new tactic in place to get some BDng tonight?
judenessa1023
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby july505 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:31 am

Ladies,

Glad you liked the new post and I loved your Bio’s!

Jude-That is definitely a +OPK. Glad to hear that you are embracing your new cycle! It makes sense that you would have multiple surges with multiple uteruses, etc. I wonder how many times you actually ovulate??? Do you think that you O from each uterus each month? Your DH sounds like he is always down to BD so "get it girl."

Starz-+OPK this morning means that you have not yet O’d but will most likely today (as I told you yesterday you usually O 36 hours after surge it first detected-and you must have just detected it with you +OPK yesterday morning). This is great because this means that you BD’ing last night put you about 15-20 hours before O which is perfect timing. If you can get another in this morning or later today that would be great! Don’t use the bathroom for at least 30 min after BD’ing if you can hold it because you want to keep those sperms in for as long as you can. Do the “I’m so tired I’m just going to lay here method.” Haha. Hopefully he will be in the mood tonight! Just pretend to be getting dressed and walk around in your underwear. Works every time with my DH.
july505
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby starzz121 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:47 am

now its evaped like the rest, they all look identical. ahh tonight is going to be tough, we are going to a friends for dinner its a long drive away andi know he will just want to sleep when he gets home. lets hope he has long lasting swimmers! i keep asking myself how do people get pregnant all the time... its really not that easy! lol

july how are you feeling today? are you getting excited for you first scan? x
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby july505 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:44 am

Yes I'm super excited : ) I really hope there is a healthy bean baby in there!

I feel ok this morning. Hot one min, cold the next and MS one minute and feel ok the next. haha the joys of BFP!
july505
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby starzz121 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:04 am

oh man sounds fun! ...not. im sure you do have hun :)
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby judenessa1023 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:26 am

Aweee July....the joys of BFP are so erghhh and exciting at the same time. No wonder it comes with MS lol

My DH is always super excited to get some extra BDng in. Sometimes he gets a bit tired but he never complains. I only know when he is really tired after Bd'ng because i hear snoring within 10 minutes. lololol.
judenessa1023
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nic&la » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:21 am

Yay new babies for the new year! July I think you called it. When is your due date?

I'm also 29 and was hoping to hold baby no.1 in my arms by my 30th but now I will settle for baby in my belly instead! I was married in May and been trying since, think this is cycle no.5 due to long cycles. I have multiple surges too, it makes knowing O time so difficult but now CD32 I'm on my second surge and I'm hoping and praying it will release an egg this time....waiting for that temp rise now.

Jude I reckon you must have multiple surges too, hopefully this surge releases your egg too and will make 3 of us in the 2WW together - it is going to be an exciting New Years!

I've got a really bad headache today, I've read this can happen when oestrogen peaks, anyone else get this?
Nic&la
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups