New Babies for the New Year

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: New Babies for the New Year

Postby july505 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:30 am

Almost there Newlywedz!!!! Love the name ; ) I can't believe that we are almost finished.....I still remember that first BFP!

I feel so lucky that this one stuck around and that he is healthy....yard sale day tomorrow so I'm excited. Are whole town has a yard sale...Great way to find cheap baby things. Looking forward to your update...
july505
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Nickysy » Sun May 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Hey Audra and Sue, good to hear from you girls. Time just flies. I am eagerly waiting to see pics of Olivia and Keagan. Halpy birthing ladies. Good luck.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starzz121 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:28 am

Good to hear from you July 29 weeks wow its flying by!!!!!

I took the last couple months off as I just got too stressed so just taking it as it comes now. not really trying but not preventing, I don't really come on here much anymore as it just reminds me of previous attempts.

I hope that you all have smooth and easy labor and im excited for you that you wont have long until you get to meet your babies.

mwah xx
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby july505 » Tue May 24, 2016 2:46 pm

Thanks Nicksy and Starz ; ) Good to hear from you guys....not trying not preventing is the best way to go. Not stressful. I have a friend that tried for over 1 year. Then she decided just to not prevent and she got prego a few month later. She swears it was the stress of TTC that was messing with her ability to just "relax" and let it happen.

Time does fly.....I had my appointment today and they gave me the birth certificate paperwork to fill out!! Can you believe that? Now it's really getting real....
july505
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups