TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 32

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 32

Postby VandersMommy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:50 am

Heres our new home ladies!!! All are welcome!!! :)
Me (33) DH (37)

1) DS August 8, 2013
2) MMC Jan 22, 2015 fetus did not progress past 6w.
3) BFP May 14, 2015....our rainbow...stick lil bean!!!♥♡

My Ovulation Chart
VandersMommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 32

Postby KeepTrying15 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:57 am

Yay new home, thanks Amy!
3 early losses (natural bfps)
IUI #1-3 - BFN
IVF #1 - transferred 2 3-day embryos - BFN
IVF #2 - converted to IUI - BFP! - MC at 5 weeks
IVF #3 - 1 hatching 5 day blast transferred - 4 frosties
5dp5dt bfp :D
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Thanks Amy!

Erin - so happy to hear things are going well!! Made my day to read that :)
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CyndiLooWhoo » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Woop Woop!
Let's get some more pregnancies started up! I'm feeling like we've got the birth train rolling and now we need to kick off the bfp train!

Sept, I do so hope that you hear nothing bad as a result of the d&c. I don't have a tilted uterus, but I imagine that it could make a difference conceiving. Maybe propping after you dtd would be enough, or IUI, getting the swimmers right where they need to be? I really hope you have a fantastic holiday and forget all this heartache of ttc, even if just for an evening or a day. Don't be a stranger!
Cyn (40) DH (42)
DS1(6) DS2 (2)
DS3 born December 10, 2015!!

4 Angel Babies, most recently m/c at 8 weeks 1.29.15

4.11.15 BFP @ 12 dpo stick, Baby, stick!
cd 28 beta 327
cd 30 beta 907
5.6.15 :hb: 149 measuring 7 weeks 4 days
6.12.15 It's a BOY! :baby tumble:
CyndiLooWhoo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sms842 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Hey Ladies, just a quick update from me. Had my second US and everything looked awesome. Baby is right on track and the HB was 176. I'll do personals in a bit.

8+3.jpg
8+3.jpg (21.89 KiB) Viewed 2136 times
:| Me: 31 (Stephanie)
DH: 36
PCOS/APS
DS: Kevin Joshua born 7/22/2016

TTC #2
BFP: 8/4/17 - CP
BFP: 9/14/17 - CP

Cycle w/ Letrozole:
#1: 11/14/17

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby VandersMommy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Yes I agree hopefully a new thread will bring some bfps!!!

Sms great news...its always such a relief to hear that sweet little heart beat. It still gets me every time I hear it!!

Cyn hows little Dylan doing? Better yet..how are YOU doing?? Newborn days are rough...hope your getting the rest you need and your hubby is helping out!!!

Sept I agree with everyone else...if you need time away we understand..we are always here for you!

Erin thanks for the update lady! Sounds like this job is perfect!!! What great timing too. Take care of yourself. As each week passes it gets harder to keep up with normal activities so rest when your body tells you too!!
Me (33) DH (37)

1) DS August 8, 2013

My Ovulation Chart
VandersMommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby An0514 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Lindsey- GOOD LUCK I hope everything goes just as you have hoped and imagined and I can't wait to see pictures of baby Fiona. I will be thinking of you!

Erin- I'm so glad to hear the job is going so well. All that waiting certainly wasn't for nothing. I guess I can take my own advice on that phrase...but congrats on 3rd tri and I'm truly happy things are looking up for you. I bet you have a huge weight off your shoulders.

SMS- great appointment! Glad all is well :)

Cyndi- how are things going? More pics please, when you get a chance.

Sept- definitely understand the need to step away. I do it, too. I hope that January brings you answers and a new plan you are comfortable with.

Vanders- those pictures are so adorable, especially all that hair! I hope he feels better soon.

Mel- Owen is such a doll, and he is getting so much bigger so fast!

Ace- yay for Juliet walking...and I agree w/ Cyndi!

Katy- hope you feel better soon and it doesn't turn into anything serious...rest up!

EOE- hello :)

Welp bleeding started a bit early but still late enough in the day that I think tomorrow is officially CD1. So my little plan still stands for a day 3 appointment which is good because I'm going back to the gym for the first time in months on Saturday AM. Tonight DH is away for a work thing and I just feel like I get so much done when he's not around to distract me with a new tv show, project, etc. Getting some presents wrapped and some things planned. Filling all my prescriptions tomorrow...getting a little nervous for the shots but I'm sure it'll be OK once I get used to it. Many ladies go through worse doing IVF (the long needle in the butt) so I'm thankful I'm not there yet and this is the last time I'm complaining about it. :)
ME: 29, DH: 29
TTC #1 since May 2014
BFP 2/14/15 (Femara), m/c 3/12/15
CP 8/2015 (Femara)
5 failed IUIs with Femara and Follistim
IVF starting May 2016!
An0514
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby EandAMILove » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Thanks for all the kind words ladies! As tired and stressful it is learning a new job I'm just so grateful for the added income to be able to get things ready with the nursery and all! And paying off a few bills and buying some new maternity wear has also been nice! Only down side is the short weeks for the holidays I won't get paid for days off - but I'll take the time to rest and be with family!

Lindsey - soooo excited for you!!! Praying for things to go smoothly tonight into tomorrow! Xoxo.

An - fingers crossed for you Hun!!! Hopefully it's not too much for you and all goes well so you can get those 2016 BFP's started! You, Shannon, and Sept are all next!!!

As Cyn said - it's time to get the BFP train rolling through for 2016 and we're rooting you ladies on!!!

Amy - Thanks for the new board! Yes I agree it's getting harder to do things by the week & day it seems! Putting on socks and shoes is like slow torture! Haha. When's your next doc appointment again?! You're next after Lindsey!!!

Stephanie- Love your little bean's pic!!! Still so happy for you!!!

Also - Tomorrow I'm 29 weeks! Ah, where has the time gone?!?! Baby boy is almost 3/4 of the way baked! He's still kicking away and doing flips! And my belly is really starting to get big now! But I cherish every minute of it!

Love & hugs to you all! Xoxo.
Me (Erin): 34, DH: 39
BFP July 2014 - a couple months after coming off of BCP
Early MC @ 7 Weeks: 8/20/14
April 2015: Diagnosed with Secondary Anovulatory Infertility
May 2015: Femara CD 3-7, 5 mcg; CD 14 Follicle Scan w/2 26mm follicles - 1 Rt, 1 Lft
Ovidrel injection CD 14 (May 13) -- BFN
June 2015: Repeat Femara + Ovidrel
2 follicles on CD 13 Scan - 6/10 - 22 & 17.5 mm
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
HB @ last 3 visits strong at 170BPM!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby VandersMommy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:29 pm

My next OB appointment is tuesday at 36 weeks then ill be going every week until 39. I also have my final ultrasound tuesday as well. So it will be a busy day. Im secretly hoping she will say lets do your csection Jan 8th when id be 38w3d. But as long as Lachlan is doing well we will leave him be until the 15th. I think I just want to get this over with. Haha I keep saying Id sleep better once hes out but the reality is sure i wont have a big belly making me uncomfortable. BUT he will be up all hours of the night so Ill prob get less sleep than I am now.

Truth is Im also worried scared about life with 2 kids! Vander is alot to handle alone at times so the thought of another has me worried if we can even handle it!! I know it will be fine and we will find a way to make it work. I hate the unknown...i hate not planning...so the A type in me is going crazy. Lol

I am thankful my husbands work iant so crazy from now until March so its really the ideal time for us to have a baby. So he can help out lots and we can split up the kid duties.

We went and did a little shopping tonight. I had bought 5 newborn fleece jammies but now Im thinking if he is over 8lbs they wont fit the best. So we went and got a couple 3 month size just incase. Dh is on holidays now for 2 weeks for Christmas and New Years. SOOOO I can finally get some stuff done.

Vander is a lot better...fever is gone just a nasty cough left. Today was the first day he ate more than 2 bites so its safe to say his appetite is coming back. Im glad because seeing your little one sick is the worst!

Well im off to bed.

Gl tomorrow Linds....youll be in my thoughts!!! :)
Me (33) DH (37)

1) DS August 8, 2013

My Ovulation Chart
VandersMommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Eren » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi everyone. Made the long trip to England. Pretty tired as you can imagine! I promise I'll pop back in for personals. Just wanted to let you know I made it safe. It's also my birthday today. Least I can have a drink I guess. (cry)
me, 37
dh, 40
dd, 6
dd, 5

Started TTC1 May 2007
Started clomid for annovulatory cycles Jan 2008
:angel: 5w2d Apr 2008
Started Injects and IUI
:angel: 4w3d on break cycle due to OHSS
BFP 28th Sept 2008 after 3rd inject and 2nd IUI cycle
Hyperemesis: 4 week hospitalization
DD1 born 10th June 2009
Assumed infertility... surprise bfp 18th Oct 2009
DD2 born 27th July 2010
:angel: Oct 2011 (chemical) unplanned
Started TTC3 Nov 2014 BFP 1st cycle!! 21st Nov 2014
:angel: 9w1d "Akari" (Light) Dec 30th 2014 (D&C Dec 31st)
:angel: chemical April 2015
Break Jul-Aug 2015
Resumed TTC
BFP!!! 20th Sept 2015 at 8dpo!
Hospitalized 16th Oct - 6th Nov for hyperemesis...
13w4d :hb: 162
:angel: D&C 15w6d (passed measuring around 13.5 weeks)

My Ovulation Chart
Eren
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EandAMILove » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:56 am

Eren - Yay for your safe arrival to England! And as you said, while it's bittersweet you earned that drink! Have a few for the rest of us who can't!!! Happy Birthday as well Hun! I hope you are able to enjoy this time with all the comforts of home!!!

Amy - So glad to hear Vander is on the mend! Poor kiddo!!! Wow, I can't believe you're at 36 weeks next week! How time flies! Let us know what the OB says next week! Little Lachlan will be in your arms before you know it! And the rest - having a baby and a toddler - will all fall into place! It sounds like DH is already pretty helpful with the bedtime routine and it'll all work itself out otherwise! And you can always vent to us on the frustrating days! As for sleep, I can't say any of us will be sleeping much once our little ones arrive but I guess it's all part of the package and totally worth it!!! Yay for baby shopping! I am working to finish off my registry soon hopefully!

EOE - Happy Friday & TGIF!!! I'm exhausted from my first full work week!!! Lol. But so very grateful! :D :D :D
May 2015: Femara CD 3-7, 5 mcg; CD 14 Follicle Scan w/2 26mm follicles - 1 Rt, 1 Lft
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby EandAMILove » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:57 am

Btw, I got a text from Lindsey last night that she had arrived at the hospital! Hoping to hear a Fiona announcement very soon!!!
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby SEPT2014 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:10 am

Eren glad you got over safe I am sure you are tired. Happy birthday! Rest up and be kind to yourself xx

Sms glad to hear all is going well

Ace sorry I missed you eeek Juliet is walking!

Lindsey happy Fiona day! Bet you are excited! Thinking of you today!

An0 we must be cycle synching (spelling?) my af started this morning too so I had 26 day cycle. :doh: never happened usually 30days. Kinda glad to get it done before christmas. I tried to get an antral follicle count arranged for day 2 or 3 but with Christmas and weekend I can't get anyone. Day 4 might work Monday but again can't see anyone doing it so close to christmas. It is the only test we haven't had done that we need for ivf. GL with shots exciting!

Hey eoe thanks for your comments and Lindsey about the retroverted uterus yes I have used pillow sometimes as I find it more comfy. Strange though that I seemed to conceive within a few months in the beginning although losses and now I am struggling to conceive at all. Ok i will stalk for the births but apart from that I am signing off for a while. Ciao ladies take care xxx
Me: 38, DH: 42 - TTC No. 1 since Oct 2013
My Ovulation Chart

MC twin A 12.01.2014 @ 6w6d
Emergency Lap on 16.01.2014 @ 7w3d Twin B (ectopic) & ruptured right tube, left tube ok

May 2014 - CP/MC 5w+3, numerous chemicals since

Metformin (PCOS), bromocriptine(elevated prolactin)
April 2015 HSG - normal uterus and left tube fine
Nov 2015 - investigative hystero & D&C - normal
March 2016 - Start IVF+PGS - our last hope :omg: :love:
Day 9 : 11 measurable follies - egg retrieval March 2016 :omg:
8 eggs selected for fert by icsi - 8 x fert.
Day 5: 5 embryos for PGS biopsy & freeze.
PGS (ngs)results: 2 x normal & 3 x abnormal
FET June 2016 1 x PGS normal blast transferred :omg:
Trust your gut instincts.
Bfp July 2016 - please stay around little one :hb:
SEPT2014
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:43 am

Lindsey, I am thinking of you today. Can't wait to hear about Fiona's arrival. Praying for a healthy baby and a safe delivery for you!

Erin, I am tickled pink that your job is going so well for you.

Cyndi, how are you doing? How's life with three boys? I bet it is exhausting and wonderful!

Sms, yay for seeing such a beautiful babe and lovely fast heartbeat. You may be having a girl. ;)

An, I am soooo sad that you didn't get your BFP but as always, I love your positive attitude. I believe that you will have your heart's desires and I admire you for your determination. God will bless you! I know it.

SEPT, same goes for you. I just know that your blessing is waiting for you and you will have your baby in your arms. XO As for the cyst on my flappy thing (heh heh) it is better. It is still there, but not nearly as bothersome as before and very, very small, almost unnoticeable. DH and I just DTD last night, so we'll see if it flares up again.

Amy, I agree with Erin, once little Lachlan arrives, everything will fall into place and you'll get the hang of a new routine pretty quickly. Before you know it, you'll be wondering what life was like before Lachlan got here and wonder how you ever lived without him! Don't worry, momma. It's gonna be great!

Eren, I'm glad you had a safe trip home. I know you are still so broken hearted, but I am glad that you are home with family and I pray that the time with them helps with the healing process. I also love your positive attitude in moving forward and I pray that your little girls with get their baby brother or sister very soon. Happy BIrthday, friend. :hugs:

I've got more Owen and Mitchell spam!
Attachments
OWEN AND MITCHELL BY OUR CHRISTMAS TREE (418x640).jpg
OWEN AND MITCHELL BY OUR CHRISTMAS TREE (418x640).jpg (180.68 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
SPEEDRACER OWEN (360x640).jpg
SPEEDRACER OWEN (360x640).jpg (174.43 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!
4/22/14 - :bfp: our rainbow baby
8/12/14- It's another BOY!
DS2- Owen Lane arrived 1/2/2015 :baby tumble:

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aceofspaids » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:01 am

Lindsey- Praying for a quick and easy delivery for you today! So excited for you!

Cyndi/An- Yes, we are working on making another one! Lol. Unfortunately I thought maybe I was close to O, but it actually turned out I have an infection. Boo. So I'm taking something to clear that up. Weirdly I had a urine test done and I guess it showed there was a moderate amount of blood (not visible), but the test came back saying no UTI. Why else would there be blood in the urine? Any ideas? Anyways, I got my OPK's, so I may just test here and there to see if anything is going on.

Eren- Glad you made it safely and I love your optimism. Happy birthday!

Mel- You are blessed with 2 handsome boys!

AFM- I'm going to order Juliet's smash cake later today (I don't bake well, plus with her egg allergy, it's better left to the professionals). Reality is setting in that in just 2 short weeks, she'll be 1. Here's the picture that went on our Christmas cards this year. Enjoy!
Attachments
smallxmas.jpg
smallxmas.jpg (73.45 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
ME - 27 DH - 31
3/30/14 - MC (5 weeks 3 days)
4/25/14 - BFP!!!
5/27/14- 8 weeks 2 days ultrasound- heartrate 168 bpm
1/1/15- DD 1 born! Juliet M.
2/10/16- BFP!
EDD 10/21/16

aceofspaids
TTC Queen