TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 32

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 32

Postby aceofspaids » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:43 am

Good morning ladies! I had a nice snow day yesterday, so I was relaxing at home.

Keep- That's great that everything is looking good. I hope a couple more follies pop up for you, or at least that the ones there grown big and juicy lol.

Katy- The nursery is looking great. I bet the bedding will just put the finishing touches on it and make it perfect!

SMS- Sorry about your pup, hopefully she feels better soon. Also, so exciting that you'll be figuring out what you're having soon!

AFM- I think I O'd yesterday. Given my positive OPK Sunday evening, then I had some sharp twinges on my right side, then a few mild cramps throughout the day, I'm guessing it happened. We BD'd on Saturday and Monday night, so I think we're covered. My first official 2WW in 2 years!
ME - 27 DH - 31
3/30/14 - MC (5 weeks 3 days)
4/25/14 - BFP!!!
5/27/14- 8 weeks 2 days ultrasound- heartrate 168 bpm
1/1/15- DD 1 born! Juliet M.
2/10/16- BFP!
EDD 10/21/16

aceofspaids
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Sms842 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:58 am

Thanks ladies, she's doing much better today. Its just something in the vaccine that she reacts to. Last year was much worse, with a trip to the emergency vet. This year, benadryl helped, but not enough. So I'll just talk with the vet about it before next year.

Ace, that's exciting good luck!

Keep - yay, hopefully you get some good ones!

It feels like forever away till we find out on March 11. I think my in laws may be there for it too, lucky me. lol
:| Me: 31 (Stephanie)
DH: 36
PCOS/APS
DS: Kevin Joshua born 7/22/2016

TTC #2
BFP: 8/4/17 - CP
BFP: 9/14/17 - CP

Cycle w/ Letrozole:
#1: 11/14/17

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:11 am

Hi, ladies! Just popping in to say hi. :hi:

I've been lurking the last couple of days but haven't had much time to post.

Keep, I am super excited for such good news for you. Praying you get some really good follicles for your retrieval. YAY!!

Sms, glad your pup is doing better!

Ace, looks like you and I ovulated together, lol. I hope you were able to catch the eggie and that we'll be seeing a BFP soon. We did dtd, but all I can do is hope that our form of bc "failed" though it never has before. A girl can hope! :rofl:

Owen has cut his two back teeth without me even knowing! The little booger was giggling as I was putting his pajamas on last night and I could see two big white beauties shining up at me from the back of his mouth. I was so surprised! His new favorite thing to do is dance...he looks like he is twerking. CUTEST. THING. EVER!

I hope everyone else is doing okay. We need some updates here since everyone else is over on FB now. I miss you guys!
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!
4/22/14 - :bfp: our rainbow baby
8/12/14- It's another BOY!
DS2- Owen Lane arrived 1/2/2015 :baby tumble:

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aceofspaids » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Mel- Juliet got her 2 back bottom teeth too without too much fuss. That makes 10 now! I'm hoping your "method" fails too! Lol. And OMG, the dancing! It's Juliet's favorite too. She'll hear music, stop what she's doing, and just start shaking her booty and hips. Love it! If only we could post videos here, I'd love to see little Owen shake his tail feathers. Haha!

Update for me for those not on FB. I was having this pain for 8 or 9 days in my low abdomen. I had it checked out and the ultrasound showed a 1.2 cm mass on my right ovary. Doc said it is likely a dermoid cyst, which won't go away like a regular cyst. So I have an apt scheduled next Friday with an OB surgeon to discuss options and see what needs to be done. It most likely needs to be removed since it's causing pain. So a surgery is probably in my near future.
ME - 27 DH - 31
4/25/14 - BFP!!!
2/10/16- BFP!
EDD 10/21/16

aceofspaids
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby KatyinDC » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Hey ladies - so sorry to be MIA. I wrote a post a couple days ago that apparently didnt go through

KT - so sorry about the BC. Hopefully its over soon and you can get on with egg retrieval!

SMS - glad you are doing well. If you want to private message me, I will invite you to the group on FB (I assume I can invite you?)

Ace- I know I already told you on FB but I am sorry about the cyst and surgery. I am so glad you are dealing with it but I know its frustrating! Yay for 10 more teeth, big girl!

Mel - so sorry about your friend's loss, especially after she tried so long. Sending a meal is kind. After our loss, I was so tired and in pain and felt far away from friends and family. My mom, grandmother and sisters took turns ordering a meal for DH and me that week. It was just a small gesture but one week of not having to plan meals - and KNOWING that they were thinking of me helped a lot. I know your friend appreciates the gesture!

Sept - good to hear from you! Still hoping for good things for you! Keep us posted on IVF and dont be a stranger!

AFM: almost 37 weeks. At our apt this week, we found out baby girl is measuring big (6 pounds 14 ounces at 36.5 weeks) We were shocked as she has been small or average most of pregnancy but I guess she hit a late growth spurt! We are glad for a healthy baby, but if she is going to be a big one (they predicted 8.5 at birth), then I hope she comes a bit early haha. HOWEVER No real "symptoms" - just cramping, back pain, a few hardly noticeable BH and a little discharge. I feel like my cervix is still high and closed ha! We are starting "get this baby out" plans this weekend. I plan on bouncing on my ball, cleaning the house, eating pineapple, keeping up with my tea and EPO, having "not so" sexy time at least twice and taking a couple walks! Haha, my goal is not so much labor - but to be progressed a bit next week so that I will feel labor is coming by 40 weeks. Next weekend, I will add a pedi and massage (I figure worst case scenerio: I don't go into labor but I feel relaxed haha)

DH has to go to NY for a site visit on Wednesday (37.5 weeks) which I am actually secretly excited about. I feel like if anything will put you in labor, its planning something. He plans to go because I seem no where near labor - so bam, I should go into labor then haha. If I did go into labor, he could drive back in 4 hours. I would be fine!

Nothing else new. Just busy with life! Hope all of you are well!

Nothing else new here - just living life and counting the days. I don't know if I shared- but
Katy (31) DH (30)
Married Since June 28, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2014

Cycle 2 :bfp: at 11dpo: 12.10.14
EDD for baby #1: 08.21.15
:angel: MC at 12 weeks, 2 days: 02.07.15
***always our first baby***

:angel: March and April 2015 - 2 Chemical Pregnancies

JUNE 17, 2016 -- :bfp: at 8dpo!!! To God be the glory, great things He has done! So excited for our RAINBOW baby!!!!!
BETAS: 326 at 14dpo (am); 691 at 16dpo (am)
7 week heartbeat :hb: = 151
8.5 week heartbeat :hb: = 177
10 week doppler :hb: = 160s
12 week heartbeat :hb: = 163
14 week heartbeat :hb: = 148

DUE DATE: Feb. 29, 2016 (leap year baby!)

IT'S A GIRL!!!

My Ovulation Chart
KatyinDC
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KeepTrying15 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:38 am

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel - OMG I would love to see Owen dancing, I bet it's the cutest thing ever!

Ace - Again so sorry for the cyst! Hopefully you'll get some answers soon on a plan of action.

Katy - 8.5 lbs? :omg: Hopefully little miss AD comes early...or at least has a small head lol. Sounds like you (and DH) are doing all you can to get her moving!

Lindsey - Thinking of you and little miss Fi, hope all is well.

Hi EOE!!

AFM - Well I got a call from the RE"s nurse and I'm happy to report that I will be stopping the bcp 2 days earlier than originally planned...yay for me!! They are having me stagger the femara and clomid this time, which is what I did last year when we did this combo and had great follicle response, so hopefully it works again for me. My last bcp will be Sunday, I will be starting the femara first for 5 days starting next Wed (2/10), then on day 3 I will add the clomid for 5 days, so there will be 3 days where I'm taking both at the same time. Instead of taking meds for only 5 days it pushes it to 7 days. Doesn't really bump up my timeline as far as when I'll be ready for the egg retrieval, but hoping I respond better. First monitoring will be on 2/17. Come on follicles!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
3 early losses (natural bfps)
IUI #1-3 - BFN
IVF #1 - transferred 2 3-day embryos - BFN
IVF #2 - converted to IUI - BFP! - MC at 5 weeks
IVF #3 - 1 hatching 5 day blast transferred - 4 frosties
5dp5dt bfp :D
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:57 am

Katy, Owen was 8 lbs 4 oz. You can do it! My delivery with him was relatively easy...it took awhile to progress because of his size and he was also face up instead of face down so that impeded progress too. I pushed less than an hour with him, so it wasn't bad at all! Don't let her size scare you. My friend just had a baby a few weeks ago and they estimated him to be around 8 or nine pounds. He was barely over six pounds! Sometimes they get it wrong too. I can't believe you are so close to delivery now...I simply can't wait to see how beautiful she is!

Ace, that's awful about the cyst! I hope that you won't need surgery. Bless your heart...it does sound painful. Keep us posted on what the doc says. Juliet has TEN teeth? That's awesome. Owen now has eight total. I can't believe how fast our littles are growing, can you? You'll have to post a pic of Miss Juliet for us. I wish I could post a video here of the dancing too. I am not on youtube or else I could possibly post a link. Owen associates the TV with dancing now...even if it isn't on, he'll stand in front of it and get his groove on. :rofl: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse seems to be his favorite tv show. He doesn't watch much TV but if Mickey Mouse is on then he's standing there watching (and dancing). I love it!

Keep, that's such awesome news from you RE! You will absolutely be seeing a BFP in your near future. Everything just seems to be working out exactly as it should and I feel so confident for you and excited too! :jump:

Has anyone heard from Amy or Lindsey? I'm anxious to get some baby updates and SPAM.
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!
4/22/14 - :bfp: our rainbow baby
8/12/14- It's another BOY!
DS2- Owen Lane arrived 1/2/2015 :baby tumble:

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyinDC » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:57 am

hey ladies! I hope you are well!

Mel - that is so cute about Owen dancing in front of TV. My friends son is the same way, when the song for his favorite show comes on, he gets up close and starts shaking his little booty. Its adorable. Glad to hear about your "big-ish" baby. Hopefully I will be fine. I mean 8 pound range is still normal, not like a 10 pounder so I can do it! (my baby sis is a ROCK STAR who pushed out a 10 pound baby - he was ten pounds because she has to take steroids while pregnant) I will give word to Amy on the FB page to come give us some baby spam on the boards. Little Lach is cute - his hair kindof sticks up like V's does sometimes!! So much pretty hair! I occasionally hear from Lindsey via text. Fi is doing well and has such pretty eyes. I think she is pretty swamped with school and work! I always tell her how much we miss her!

KT - yes, that is why we are HOPING she comes early since she will be between 8 and 8.5 pounds. Of course, the guess is accurate "within a pound" haha - so I mean, she could be 7 or 7.5. (or bigger haha) Its not exactly correct. Thankfully her head is normal size - and honestly, her weight could just mean she is long (her daddy is over 6 feet) but even so, the size has me a bit worried haha. I am doing lots of "come out early" activities over the next few weeks - pineapple, sex, walking, bouncing, etc etc. Yay for being off BCP again - I am cheering on those follies!! Yay for another egg retrieval, maybe you will get a couple this time!

AFM: not much to report. Dinner and brunch plans this weekend - and my previously mentioned "encourage baby out" plans of walking, sex, bouncing, pineapple. Plus a fun time shopping for pads, depends, nipple cream, haha

I had major menstrual type camping and back pain last night from mid afternoon to wee hours of the morning - hopefully all that cramping was doing something!
Katy (31) DH (30)
Married Since June 28, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2014

Cycle 2 :bfp: at 11dpo: 12.10.14
EDD for baby #1: 08.21.15
:angel: MC at 12 weeks, 2 days: 02.07.15
***always our first baby***

:angel: March and April 2015 - 2 Chemical Pregnancies

JUNE 17, 2016 -- :bfp: at 8dpo!!! To God be the glory, great things He has done! So excited for our RAINBOW baby!!!!!
BETAS: 326 at 14dpo (am); 691 at 16dpo (am)
7 week heartbeat :hb: = 151
8.5 week heartbeat :hb: = 177
10 week doppler :hb: = 160s
12 week heartbeat :hb: = 163
14 week heartbeat :hb: = 148

DUE DATE: Feb. 29, 2016 (leap year baby!)

IT'S A GIRL!!!

My Ovulation Chart
KatyinDC
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby blinken » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:00 pm

MEL - Poor poor Owen, that is quite the illness! I hope the antibiotics work and he is feeling better soon. Congrats on new teeth coming in!
I was so excited to hear about your friend, but then I caught up with your update...that is so so sad :( How heartbreaking, especially after trying for so long. That was a kind gesture to send her some food and let her know you are there for her.

Katy - love the diaper bag, looks very chic!
I used nursing pads for a while until my boobs adjusted to the amount I needed to produce, and now I don’t need them during the day, just at night. As for bras, I agree, have one to start, and then when your milk comes in and you know how big you are, go buy a whole bunch more!! They are a must-have when you’re nursing, same with nursing tops - you need that easy access! I agree with Mel, lanolin I used for the first few weeks when my nipples were dry and cracked, but lately not much anymore. I also had to use nipple shields for a bit there too.

SEPT - good to hear from you, and good luck with IVF next month!!

Ace - Yay for positive OPK! TWW countdown!! :)
Me - 33, DH - 38
Married July 4, 2014
BFP - Nov.3/14
Missed Miscarriage - Dec.11/14 - 10 weeks - d&c
BFP - Feb.14/15!
Stick little rainbow baby!!
It's a BOY!!

Kian Liam born 21/10/2015

BFP - Sept.5/16!
Stick little one!!

Kian is getting a little brother!!

Sam David born 10/5/2017
blinken
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CyndiLooWhoo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi ladies! I'm sorry that I've abandoned the board. I'm struggling with kids and illness and managing Liam's school/mental issues....Plus my anxiety is spiking.
I'm managing getting into the fb group more easily, but I know some of you don't do fb. I'll be happy to be email buddies with anyone who wants to do that!
Cyn (40) DH (42)
DS1(6) DS2 (2)
DS3 born December 10, 2015!!

4 Angel Babies, most recently m/c at 8 weeks 1.29.15

4.11.15 BFP @ 12 dpo stick, Baby, stick!
cd 28 beta 327
cd 30 beta 907
5.6.15 :hb: 149 measuring 7 weeks 4 days
6.12.15 It's a BOY! :baby tumble:
CyndiLooWhoo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Eren » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Hi all. Got AF last night but unfortunately I highly suspect DD1 has flu, so probably should avoid going into the obygn clinic until our family is healthy again, so I`ll ring up and tell them I'll do the prolactin test next month I think. Oh well. I also have a pre-surgery check up on Tuesday but will have to change that too I think.

Fingers crossed no one else catches the flu!!!
me, 37
dh, 40
dd, 6
dd, 5

Started TTC1 May 2007
Started clomid for annovulatory cycles Jan 2008
:angel: 5w2d Apr 2008
Started Injects and IUI
:angel: 4w3d on break cycle due to OHSS
BFP 28th Sept 2008 after 3rd inject and 2nd IUI cycle
Hyperemesis: 4 week hospitalization
DD1 born 10th June 2009
Assumed infertility... surprise bfp 18th Oct 2009
DD2 born 27th July 2010
:angel: Oct 2011 (chemical) unplanned
Started TTC3 Nov 2014 BFP 1st cycle!! 21st Nov 2014
:angel: 9w1d "Akari" (Light) Dec 30th 2014 (D&C Dec 31st)
:angel: chemical April 2015
Break Jul-Aug 2015
Resumed TTC
BFP!!! 20th Sept 2015 at 8dpo!
Hospitalized 16th Oct - 6th Nov for hyperemesis...
13w4d :hb: 162
:angel: D&C 15w6d (passed measuring around 13.5 weeks)

My Ovulation Chart
Eren
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aceofspaids » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:42 am

Eren- Oh the flu is awful. Praying DD gets over it quickly and then you can proceed next month with your plans.
ME - 27 DH - 31
4/25/14 - BFP!!!
2/10/16- BFP!
EDD 10/21/16

aceofspaids
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Stardancer8764 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:04 am

Eren- hope you feel well!

Mel- I totally miss u! You need to make a fake fb so you can come over to the fb group. Seriously! Do it!

We are preventing now as we are 6m. Still havent gotten AF... but we think we are going to list the house and buy a house (bigger) in hopes to expand out family one day. We are looking at a listing today. Don't know how we will move and do rennos with two littles... and I DEF DO NOT want to move pregnant. Goodness Lord NO!

Cal has his tie reversal tomorrow. Still not sleeping more than 4h at 6m. I hope this is the answer for us!

lOVE YOU LADIES!
Myself: 32
DH: 35
Married: 10/18/08
DD: Baby#1 :future baby girl: 04.26.13 :bfp: 08/12/12 :hb: 169bpm 9/10/12
:angel: Baby #2 due 1/15/15 :hb: 140bpm - 06/28/14 missed m/c and D&C at 11 weeks.
DS: Baby #3 :future baby boy: 08.11.15 :bfp: 11/23/14 :hb: 165bmp 12/23/14
:angel: Baby #4 :bfp: 10/18/17 CP 10/24/17
Stardancer8764
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EandAMILove » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi Ladies!

Sorry for being MIA. I have to admit, it's so much easier to access the FB group, but I still want to update on here when I can!

Keep - Yay for things moving along and my fingers are crossed for you girl!!! You've got this!!! ;)

Mel - Poor Owen!!! As someone else mentioned, he's too cute to be sick! But based on Cyn's post and others it sounds like sicknesses are really going around - it's that time of year!!! :( So cute he's taken to dancing!!! I love when little ones dance!!! If that doesn't make you stop what you're doing, smile, and join in, I don't know what will?! And more teeth - how many is he up to now? And who knows...maybe your methods will fail and end up in a BFP...;) On the sad note...it hurt my heart to read about your friend. So sweet of you to send her something. How is she doing?

Sept - Yay for IVF! Praying it goes well for you!!!

Steph - Glad to hear your pup is doing better!!! I always say I don't know how I'll handle our baby at the doctor's when I tear up over my pup having a rough vet visit!!! They are like babies for sure!!! Yay for the second tri!!! Where is the time going? Can't wait to find out what you're having too!!! ;)

Eren - Oh no, so sorry to hear about DD having the flu!!! UGH, there is just so much going around right now!!! Hope she's well very soon!

Star - GL with Cal's tie reversal tomorrow!!! Saying a little prayer for you and him! Poor little guy!! As you said, hopefully this will be the fix!!!

Katy - You have so much more motivation to get AD out than I can muster up for our little guy! Can you do it for the both of us? LOL.

AFM...36-1/2 weeks and getting nervous!!! I had what felt like mini contractions this morning and have had cramping on and off. My shower was over the weekend and we got a ton of things for baby boy - and I'm overwhelmed with even thinking about going through it all!!! Other than that, a bit stressed...family drama and DH's parents have been in town since last Thursday and they were supposed to leave this morning. Well, suddenly they're claiming the weather is going to be bad so they're staying a couple more days!!! I'm literally ready to lose it emotionally! And I can't handle them any longer! Ahhh!!!

Hope EOE is doing well! Xoxo.
Me (Erin): 34, DH: 39
BFP July 2014 - a couple months after coming off of BCP
Early MC @ 7 Weeks: 8/20/14
April 2015: Diagnosed with Secondary Anovulatory Infertility
May 2015: Femara CD 3-7, 5 mcg; CD 14 Follicle Scan w/2 26mm follicles - 1 Rt, 1 Lft
Ovidrel injection CD 14 (May 13) -- BFN
June 2015: Repeat Femara + Ovidrel
2 follicles on CD 13 Scan - 6/10 - 22 & 17.5 mm
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
HB @ last 3 visits strong at 170BPM!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby blinken » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Eren - hope your little girl feels better soon!!

Star - good luck with Cal's tie reversal! Hope it allows you to get more sleep :)

Erin - I'm so sorry you are still having to deal with the in-laws, it sounds like they are definitely overstaying their welcome :? Your dear hubby better spoil you rotten after dealing with all this stress!!

AFM:
Karneval began last Thursday - Germany's week of dressing up in costumes and drinking. On Sunday there was a Karneval parade through our small town, and we dressed Kian up as a shark. Here are a few pics.
Attachments
Shark Costume.JPG
Shark Costume.JPG (103.02 KiB) Viewed 565 times
at the parade.JPG
at the parade.JPG (141.24 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Kian the Shark.JPG
Kian the Shark.JPG (125.94 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Me - 33, DH - 38
Married July 4, 2014
BFP - Nov.3/14
Missed Miscarriage - Dec.11/14 - 10 weeks - d&c
BFP - Feb.14/15!