TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 32

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 32

Postby MEL66325 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:49 am

Oh, Eren...so sorry to hear about your sweet DD. I hope she's feeling better. So sorry to hear that it has delayed your plans for moving forward. Please keep us posted on everything. It's so good to hear from you again...I've been thinking of you.

Star...I miss you too! I know fb is easier for all of you...and I thank you guys for coming on and updating here. Exciting news about getting a larger house in hopes of expanding your little family. That's wonderful! I can't wait to hear about it all, will be fun. God will provide! Good luck with the tie reversal. We need new Calvary pics!

Erin...yuck, yuck, yuck. Sorry the in laws are sticking around. That's bad when you really didn't want them staying in the first place, and now they've decided to stay longer. You are too close to giving birth to have that added stress. Almost 37 weeks now?? WOW! I'm so excited to meet baby boy! And I am so glad the shower went over so well and you are now even more ready to meet your son. YOUR SON! Can you believe it?? :jump: v Oh...and to answer your question...Owen has 8 teeth now! CHOMP, CHOMP!

Blinken...that is the sweetest, cutest little shark I've ever seen. I love it! You look fantastic, little momma!
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!
4/22/14 - :bfp: our rainbow baby
8/12/14- It's another BOY!
DS2- Owen Lane arrived 1/2/2015 :baby tumble:

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EandAMILove » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:12 am

Oh my goodness!!! Blinken that little baby shark you have is absolutely adorable!!! Ahhh, love it!!! :D As for the unwelcome guests who won't leave - DH had a long talk with his Dad today as he knows I'm upset. And DH himself has been doing a ton more to keep me happy in general...he knows I'm on edge - literally! LOL.

Mel - 8 teeth! Wow, Owen is such a little chomper now! So big!!! Yes, I'm freaked out because the last thing I want is the in-laws in my house when I'm so close to my DD!!! We have too much to do and they're constantly in the way!!! Yes - I'll be 37 weeks on Friday!!! Ahhh!!! Where did the time go?! Even though we have so much to do, I am SOOOOOO ready to meet our baby boy!!! I cannot wait to have him here in my arms!!! EEK!!

Katy - You're ahead of me Mama - how's it going on your end? You have to be over 37 weeks now!!! Ahhh!!! AD is nearly here!!!

AFM...So I just have to get out another vent session, lol. Sorry ladies, but the MIL is out of control!!! So besides sharing completely inappropriate things with us that we don't want to hear or know...she's nosey as all get out!!! And she interrupted my sleep two nights ago. I had said goodnight to everyone - DH, her, and my FIL. They knew I was going to bed and I headed off to bed. Well, I don't know how much longer later, there was a knock at my door. Mind you, I had been in bed a while and was literally half asleep! And I already don't sleep well these days too - which they know. Well, I rolled over, thinking the knocking would stop. It didn't...she just kept knocking!!! So I moaned (still half asleep) and she came in and started rambling on talking to me!!! Not only that, but she was reaching under the covers trying to feel my belly in the dark and copped a feel up on my boob!!! WTH?!?!? I proceeded to roll away and she kept talking for a bit... Needless to say, I told DH the next morning and was like, seriously, that's just wrong on so many levels!!! Well, while at work yesterday, my MIL apparently went through ALL of the bags of gifts from the baby shower in the nursery. While it's not a secret what we got, the fact that she spent her day rifling through things without even at least asking really pissed me off. Then last night, I caught her going through some shopping bags after I returned home from running errands after work. And then she proceeded to try to ask who our mail was from and what they sent... I mean, seriously, she's so damn nosey!!! I'm afraid of whatever else she goes through in our house during the day!!! UGH...yeah, so there you have it...a laugh and annoyance all in one... My MIL is NUTS!!!!

36-1/2 weeks and having my strep B test on Thursday...yuck!

How is EOE?
Me (Erin): 34, DH: 39
BFP July 2014 - a couple months after coming off of BCP
Early MC @ 7 Weeks: 8/20/14
April 2015: Diagnosed with Secondary Anovulatory Infertility
May 2015: Femara CD 3-7, 5 mcg; CD 14 Follicle Scan w/2 26mm follicles - 1 Rt, 1 Lft
Ovidrel injection CD 14 (May 13) -- BFN
June 2015: Repeat Femara + Ovidrel
2 follicles on CD 13 Scan - 6/10 - 22 & 17.5 mm
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
HB @ last 3 visits strong at 170BPM!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby EandAMILove » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:15 am

On a better note...shower day pics!
Attachments
image.jpg
(168.66 KiB) Not downloaded yet
image.jpg
(190.28 KiB) Not downloaded yet
image.jpg
(67.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
May 2015: Femara CD 3-7, 5 mcg; CD 14 Follicle Scan w/2 26mm follicles - 1 Rt, 1 Lft
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby KeepTrying15 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:03 am

Erin - Awe you look fabulous and the cake was adorable! I have to give you huge kuddos, I most likely would have gone balistic on the MIL situation by now, you have the patience of a Saint!

Blinken - AHHH, such a cute shark!

Mel- 8 teeth? :omg:

Star - Hope all goes well today for little Cal!

Eren - How's DD doing?

Cyndi - :hugs:

Katy - So close! Keep doing what you're doing and she should be here any time!

Hi EOE!

Not much going on with me, just twiddling my thumbs as the time seems to be on turtle speed this cycle. Funny how pushing it out 8 days makes such a difference. Meds start tomorrow, I'm ready to get this next round going!
3 early losses (natural bfps)
IUI #1-3 - BFN
IVF #1 - transferred 2 3-day embryos - BFN
IVF #2 - converted to IUI - BFP! - MC at 5 weeks
IVF #3 - 1 hatching 5 day blast transferred - 4 frosties
5dp5dt bfp :D
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyinDC » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Eren - sorry about the in laws. I told you my opinion earlier - you got LOTS to do so put them to work. Thats one thing I appreciate about my in laws - they occasionally drive me crazy but usually you can hand them a broom, etc and put them to work - both hard workers and not afraid to help! I am sorry she is so nosy - thats the worst. Touching your boobs? goodness. I dont really want anyone touching my boobs right now, much less my MIL! Your shower looks lovely and you look lovely - so cute and petite with an adorable little belly. Can I also admit that I have feet envy? Yours do not look swollen at all? Isn't that crazy that I envy people's legs and feet. The past few weeks my legs turned into sausages and I have that bloated and falling out of my shoe look. Apparently my mom was the same way with me (but not all her babies) - she said she can remember walking to the car from the hospital and her stretched out shoes falling off her because her feet were de-swelling hahaha :rofl: :rofl: But seriously I should take a picture of my nasty feet for you haha And yes, I am 37 weeks, 2 days. We are getting so close, mamma!

Erin - boo for AF and boo for flu. Please have a few glasses of wine mamma and I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Star - I hope the tie reversal went well and helps the sleeping issue. Yay for a bigger house!

Kendra - is Karnival like Mardi Gras (Southern part of US) or Carnival in France? Love me some Mardi Gras - and wishing I had a King Cake today to celebrate! I love the pics of your adorable little family!

Mel - how are your sweet little boys doing??

KT - throwing all my healthy little egg vibes your way!!! Hopeful for you friend!

Sept - thinking of you dear!

AFM: 37+2 and ready to get this baby out! But, at my apt today, I was closed and 50 percent effaced and soft. So, i think it will be awhile. I was hoping for something more, so I felt quite down. My sex/walk/pineapple/EPO/bouncing ball plan did not work! I will keep it up this weekend I guess! and throughout the week.

DH is interviewing down South at a firm and they want him to come next week - I told him to go ahead and go because baby girl does not seem to be coming. He is flying in, interviewing, flying back. Worst case scenerio - he is not there for the beginning stages of labor. Honestly, I wanted him to go because my thought is: it's got to be some kind of "jinx" that of course you would go into labor while DH is out of town - so yes, please go, I am ready for labor haha. But a part of me is nervous about him being gone - although he will be gone all of like 6-8 hrs!
Katy (31) DH (30)
Married Since June 28, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2014

Cycle 2 :bfp: at 11dpo: 12.10.14
EDD for baby #1: 08.21.15
:angel: MC at 12 weeks, 2 days: 02.07.15
***always our first baby***

:angel: March and April 2015 - 2 Chemical Pregnancies

JUNE 17, 2016 -- :bfp: at 8dpo!!! To God be the glory, great things He has done! So excited for our RAINBOW baby!!!!!
BETAS: 326 at 14dpo (am); 691 at 16dpo (am)
7 week heartbeat :hb: = 151
8.5 week heartbeat :hb: = 177
10 week doppler :hb: = 160s
12 week heartbeat :hb: = 163
14 week heartbeat :hb: = 148

DUE DATE: Feb. 29, 2016 (leap year baby!)

IT'S A GIRL!!!

My Ovulation Chart
KatyinDC
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CyndiLooWhoo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:24 am

Kendra, that it's an amazing shark costume! I want the grown up version please!

Eren, oh, I can relate to the sick kid thing!! I got my first IUI 5 years so, came home and Liam gave me the flu. I got pregnant that cycle and had an early loss, most likely due to infection. I don't blame my son, but it sticks with me that somehow I should have avoided getting sick and saved the pregnancy.

Erin, your in-laws....I just can't. I remember being stressed after my shower. Take it slow. Push everything into a closer if it's stressing you out. Enlist your mom to do returns our exchanges for you. Thank you notes can wait!
Cyn (40) DH (42)
DS1(6) DS2 (2)
DS3 born December 10, 2015!!

4 Angel Babies, most recently m/c at 8 weeks 1.29.15

4.11.15 BFP @ 12 dpo stick, Baby, stick!
cd 28 beta 327
cd 30 beta 907
5.6.15 :hb: 149 measuring 7 weeks 4 days
6.12.15 It's a BOY! :baby tumble:
CyndiLooWhoo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:35 am

Oh, Erin - I cannot believe your MIL did that to you! Oh my goodness - I would have had a come apart! And the nosy thing would just get completely under my skin too. My DH's mother is nosy like that too and I would never, ever want her alone in my house, touching my stuff. And yes...I agree with others...you look so lovely!

Katy, I was so swollen with Owen. By the last month of the pregnancy I had resorted to the Velcro strap Mary Jane granny shoes with no back because I couldn't fit my fat feet into ANY of my other shoes. It was depressing but at the same time, I was glad to have a reason to be upset about not fitting into my shoes. Make sense? lol

That's awesome about the interview South for your DH. I hope it works out for him! Then you'd be closer to me and Keep! And hopefully things will get moving for little AD to get more prepared for her arrival. It won't be long now!

The boys are doing pretty good. Mitchell is bringing his grades back up to A's so I'm super proud of him for buckling down and studying hard! He's struggling still with being quiet in class and is getting in trouble for that more lately, but overall he's doing well. Owen is still such a little handful but is so much fun! He has yet ANOTHER cold that he woke up with this morning. Man alive, I don't know how he keeps getting them or why. :(
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby VandersMommy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:17 am

Hi everyone. Im so sorry i havent been on. Ive been busy with the little ones and just life in general. Adjusting life from 1 to 2 kids has been interesting but a lot easier than i expected.

So Jan 15.16 @ 10:56am Lachlan George William joined us. He was 9lbs 1oz 22inches...and came out screaming...and peeing all over the place. His size explained all the major discomfort i had been having.

He was a planned c sec so dh and i got up at 7am that day and headed tl the hospital. We checked in and went up to the l&d floor. It was so weird having it planned...it felt like we were checking into a hotel lol

The nurse came and set us up in our room and she got my iv going and put in my catheter....which was HELL. Not to scare anyone but my gosh it hurt so bad. Then once it was in it drove me crazy. I was begging them to give me a spinal now so i wouldnt have to feel it.

About an hour or so went by and they came to wheel me down to the OR. They opened up these huge double doors and my OB was standing there smiling at me. As soon as i saw her i was ok. The anesteologist (sp) was the same guy i had for vander and my d&c so i was happy to see him too. Hes very good.

So they gave me a spinal got me laying down and prepped and within 20 mins Lach was out!!! I never cried so much..he was beautiful. He was so alert and alive i was so greatful.

We were.only in the hospital for 2 days....and my healing has been going well. My OB had said when she opened me up my scar was thin so i had.made the right choice to have a repeat section. :)

Here is pic i took of Lach the other day. He will be 4 weeks old this friday!!!
Attachments
2016-02-09_12.31.18.jpg
3 weeks old.
(172.86 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Me (33) DH (37)

1) DS August 8, 2013
2) MMC Jan 22, 2015 fetus did not progress past 6w.
3) BFP May 14, 2015....our rainbow...stick lil bean!!!♥♡

My Ovulation Chart
VandersMommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EandAMILove » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!

In good news...the in-laws were supposed to leave today after pushing their departure back a couple days and I didn't hear otherwise from DH so I'm assuming all went as planned!!! So Happy Hump Day to me, haha!

Amy - Welcome back to the board!!! Not that you're not on FB, but some ladies are only here and have been asking for updates on you! Lachlan is perfect - just so adorable!!! Glad that the adjustment hasn't been too bad going from one kiddo to two. I always hear that it seems to be hard, but not as hard as the first time parenting in general. So I suppose I'll be in for my rude awakening very soon! But I still think either is hard!!! Love his little monkey outfit too! ;) It sounds like your birth went very well overall!!! I hope mine is not horrible...but nothing ever seems to come easy when it comes to my body, so I'm just praying and hoping - as that's all I can really do!

Mel - Yes, I've now been groped by my MIL!!! LOL. And she nosed through our home while we were gone...yesterday they were there all day and didn't go anywhere, so I'm sure she had a field day. I'm so bothered, as I would never go through one's home like that - family or not!!! It's called privacy and personal space - as well as general overall respect!!!! Ugh...they have no concept of that though! Thank you for the compliment! It was a great day and I was so happy to celebrate our little man!!! Glad to hear Mitchell is doing well on his grades! That's awesome. As for the talking, that's part of being a kid, isn't it? LOL. And poor little O - I hope he can kick all these colds once and for all!!! :(

Cyn - Yeah...lol. I don't know about them either... I did unload most of the gift bags and somewhat put things into organized piles in the nursery at 5 am today, lol. Nesting much?! So I feel better about that, as I will have some returns to do and would like to do them all at once. And I still need to purchase our monitor, but we got enough in gift cards and money to do so, which makes me happy!!! Other than that, yeah, I'm a bit stressed over the thank you notes, as I know I need to do them now or I won't be able to for a while! I made a couple small goals for this week - get to working on packing the hospital bag and sorting out things for returns. Then I'll try to get to the rest a little bit at a time. How are the boys feeling btw? Hope everyone's doing better there!!!

Katy - Ahhh, we're so close, yet it seems to be taking forever now, right?! Your poor ankles!!! Mine get swollen after a long work day for sure, but not so much like that. Perhaps it is hereditary since you said your Mom had it too...that I have no idea on. As for my in-laws, DH got his dad to do some picking up of at least their things and emptying the dishwasher, but aside from that, they are hopeless to get to clean! Seriously... And, yeah, DH isn't even touching my boobs these days, but his Mom did!!! LOL. WTH?! As for petite - I don't know about that, as I definitely have people take a handful of pictures at various angles to come out with a good one I like, haha. But thank you for the compliment!!! As for AD, she'll make progress one way or another! Everyone is different and as some of the other ladies said, you can just go in a day's time and dilation in the weeks leading up to it means nothing! So we shall see!!! FX for both of us!!! Good luck to your DH!!! Whereabouts down South is he interviewing?

Shannon - Haha, thanks, I'm hardly a Saint!!! I had to walk away a few times or try to ignore things as I could... Or I had a rebuttle or DH stepped in and quieted his mom...lol. But at the end of the day it's his Mom and I try to remind myself of that, but I'm mindful of if she ever crosses any lines with our baby...she may see my dark side!!!! Or will, forget it!!!

AFM...OB appointment tomorrow afternoon. Just lots of cramps, discomfort and mini-contractions. Nothing too big yet... We'll see what they say tomorrow!!! He's definitely strong and it feels like he's punching my stomach out in there!! Other than that, Happy Hump Day ladies!!!
BFP on 6/23/15!!!
Last OB appt HB @ 150!
HB @ 136 on 10/9/15
And...It's a BOY!!!
EandAMILove
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby blinken » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:25 pm

re Katy: Yes, I believe they are pretty much the same thing...I think Mardi Gras is the North American version of Europe's Carnival/Karneval. They both have costumes and parades before Ash Wednesday. Generally, Karneval celebrations last from Thursday-Ash Weds, so about a week of partying, drinking and dressing up. Is it the same for Mardi Gras?
And yes, let hubby go for that interview, "worst-case scenario" you go into labor, but like you said, you want her coming early anyway ;) and he would definitely make it back in time for the birth! I was in labour for 18 hours, and that is a more common delivery than the "OMG, the baby flew out when I was on the toilet!" scenarios. hehe

Erin - I love the cake for your baby shower! Did you buy it, or did someone make it?

MEL - Poor Owen, sick again :( Hope this is a speedy one and he's back to health fast!

Amy - 20 mins and Lach was out?? Oh man, I wish. The nurse told me I wouldn't have to push for long, and 2 HOURS LATER he finally arrived! What a liar she was :x It was the worst part of labour!
Glad you healed so quickly!
Me - 33, DH - 38
Married July 4, 2014
BFP - Nov.3/14
Missed Miscarriage - Dec.11/14 - 10 weeks - d&c
BFP - Feb.14/15!
Stick little rainbow baby!!
It's a BOY!!

Kian Liam born 21/10/2015

BFP - Sept.5/16!
Stick little one!!

Kian is getting a little brother!!

Sam David born 10/5/2017
blinken
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby aceofspaids » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Well baby #2 is on board! Is this real?!
Attachments
rps20160210_174833.jpg
rps20160210_174833.jpg (58.78 KiB) Viewed 542 times
ME - 27 DH - 31
3/30/14 - MC (5 weeks 3 days)
4/25/14 - BFP!!!
5/27/14- 8 weeks 2 days ultrasound- heartrate 168 bpm
1/1/15- DD 1 born! Juliet M.
2/10/16- BFP!
EDD 10/21/16

aceofspaids
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby KeepTrying15 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:42 am

AHHHH, what a beautiful sight to see first thing this morning!!! YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! Sticky baby stick!! :sticky: :yay:
3 early losses (natural bfps)
IUI #1-3 - BFN
IVF #1 - transferred 2 3-day embryos - BFN
IVF #2 - converted to IUI - BFP! - MC at 5 weeks
IVF #3 - 1 hatching 5 day blast transferred - 4 frosties
5dp5dt bfp :D
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:17 am

Amy, so great to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your birth story with us. Lachlan is so beautiful and so perfect! I am super glad that you are adjusting so well to having two kids. It's wonderful isn't it???

ACE!!! YAY!!! :jump: :jump: That was fast! So excited for you! :jump: :jump: :congrats:
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11

MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyinDC » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Popping in to say HEY ladies!!!

Ace- I LOVE THOSE PRETTY LINES. Yay for a fall baby!!! EEK!

Kendra - Mardi Gras last 6 weeks in Louisiana - although the last 1-2 weeks is when the best balls and parades happen.

Erin - what did they say at your OB apt?? any progress?? I know you aren't feeling well so I hope that improves soon.

Mel - how is Owen and Mitchell?

AFM- nothing new here except obsessively checking my panties everytime I pee. I am convinced that I will have a happy moment where I realized I lost my mucus plug and labor will be here soon. So far, nada.....and I then realized this morning how sad my life is that this is the highlight of the day haha :rofl: :rofl:

37 weeks (day 5) so I will start calling myself 38 weeks tomorrow (my rule is that I am the next week when I am 2 days away haha) Lots to do this weekend - including ball bouncing, walking, massage, etc. Come on little baby.............................
Katy (31) DH (30)
Married Since June 28, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2014

Cycle 2 :bfp: at 11dpo: 12.10.14
EDD for baby #1: 08.21.15
:angel: MC at 12 weeks, 2 days: 02.07.15
***always our first baby***

:angel: March and April 2015 - 2 Chemical Pregnancies

JUNE 17, 2016 -- :bfp: at 8dpo!!! To God be the glory, great things He has done! So excited for our RAINBOW baby!!!!!
BETAS: 326 at 14dpo (am); 691 at 16dpo (am)
7 week heartbeat :hb: = 151
8.5 week heartbeat :hb: = 177
10 week doppler :hb: = 160s
12 week heartbeat :hb: = 163
14 week heartbeat :hb: = 148

DUE DATE: Feb. 29, 2016 (leap year baby!)

IT'S A GIRL!!!

My Ovulation Chart
KatyinDC
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sms842 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:12 am

Ace, that's so exciting and awesome. I have my 16week appointment in about an hour. Nothing special happening today. A whole month before we find out what this little person is.

Here is a bump update:
16w4d.jpg
16w4d.jpg (18.39 KiB) Viewed 499 times

Hope everyone else is doing well. Katy and Erin, can't wait to meet your little ones. Can't believe how close you guys are!
:| Me: 31 (Stephanie)
DH: 36
PCOS/APS
DS: Kevin Joshua born 7/22/2016

TTC #2
BFP: 8/4/17 - CP
BFP: 9/14/17 - CP

Cycle w/ Letrozole:
#1: 11/14/17

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend