Autumn babies...Buddies?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Autumn babies...Buddies?

Postby Janeite » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:23 am

That's exciting, Court! I hope this new doctor listens to you better. It's nice that they got you in right away, too.

I had a spike in temp today, but my OPK wasn't quite positive. It was really close, though. If this afternoon's and tomorrow's are negative, I'll count today's as positive. I didn't sleep too well last night and I lay half awake for a while before I took my temp. I wonder if that affected it at all. We BD this morning just in case. Hopefully, I haven't O'd-I was looking forward to seeing how many follies I have and how big they are. I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out for sure.

I forgot to mention that we put up our tree this weekend as well. We always have colored lights on the tree and white lights on garlands. It looks really pretty and makes me happy. Now, if only the weather would cool off, I could really get into the Christmas mood!
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:53 am

I'm on my phone so I can't see your chart but I hope you haven't od yet. Do you have any other signs of o?
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Haven't had much CM this cycle, but it's been watery for a few days. CP was high and squishy this morning. I'm definitely fertile, it's just a question of whether or not O has happened.
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Def bd just in case
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:50 am

Becky what time is your scan today? Your temp is still high so maybe you did o. Im so glad you got bd in. I really thought clomid was suppose to make early oers o later. Also if this month doesnt produce a bfp taking the clomid days 5-9 might push your o out a little later. Just a thought.

So my temp dropped below coverline this morning. Im not sure what that means but I am also cramping and having kind of like thick creamy chunky cm. Never had that happen before. Hopefully not tmi. Just something unusual for me.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:16 am

My appointment is at 1:20. I had a blazing positive OPK this morning and my cervix was still high and soft, so I don't think I've O'd yet. My temp this morning was quite a bit lower than yesterday's. It looks high, but it's in a normal pre-O range. I was awake early again, so took my temp at 5:30 and it was 97.02, when I took it at 6 it was 97.4. Interesting how much it can change in so short a time. I'm really curious to see what this scan shows!!

Hmmmmm.....your symptoms sound interesting! I hope your temp jumps up again tomorrow! Then you'll have a nice implantation dip on your chart.
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Janeite » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Well, I have three big follicles (1 on the left and 2 on the right) and two small ones. :omg: It seems as though I'm responding well to the low dose of clomid. Hopefully, we'll have several eggs released this go around to increase our chances. I'm under nurses orders tonight to give DH a good dinner and make him do his thing! :rofl:
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:37 pm

oh thats great news!! Whohoo!! You go girl :) Maybe you will have twins or triplets!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:39 am

So Becky how are you feeling do you think youve od yet? your chart looks like your temps are staying up. Hopefully tomorrow you will be able to tell for sure.

I soooo hope my dr lets me try clomid. Im afraid I didn't o due to erratic temps. I just have to wait till af shows up till I can tell for sure. Oh btw I got 50 tests in the mail so You know Ive been using them and Im only 6/7 dpoo at the most. I just cant help it. I had bad cramping again yesterday. Its let up today. I thought it was due to progesterone but when I applied it this morning nothing happened several hours later.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Peaks+Valleys » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:01 pm

I'm back...

Janeite: Seems like your appointment went well! I'm wondering what kind of dinner you guys had the other night!

Courtney: Sending calm vibes as the end of the month approaches for you... How long is your LP normally?

Staying: Hope all continues to go well with you!

Regarding a new group name, all I could think of was "Somewhere over the rainbow," which is perhaps a little cheesy. Then I got distracted trying to remember the words to the Reading Rainbow theme song (I loved LeVar Burton, also in Star Trek...). If we made it age specific, perhaps "Children of the Early 80s?" Or hyping up the alliteration, "Peace, patience and positive vibes"? Will give it some more thought, but I don't have many creative juices left this evening!

All went well with my class, though I stressed a lot beforehand. We then enjoyed a couple days away, though I was sad to not be able to have any festive hot wine at Christmas markets! Still, there were some nice non-alcoholic alternatives. Am glad to be home, and also glad that as of this morning, my long-unresolved work situation with the concierge and her apartment is finally all sorted. Long story short, solutions have been found, contracts signed, and the new concierge started today. Whew! Otherwise am awaiting my appointment on Monday. Will keep you posted. Am approaching 6 weeks, and no real symptoms apart from perpetually tender bbs that verge on painful at night when I switch sides.
Me: 34, DH: 41
2010: 2 MCs
2015: Begin TTC in August
2016: MC in March (Trisomy 13)
BFP November 2016, EDD end of July 2017
Salomé Marjorie born July 18, 2017
Peaks+Valleys
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janeite » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi girls!

Peaks- Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that your trip and class all went well. I would love to visit old world Christmas markets. They always look so festive! I hear you sing n the spiced wine, but at least you have the best of reasons to abstain. I can't wait to hear your update on Monday! I really like "Peace, Patience and Positive Vibes" as a thread name. We need all those things!

By the way, we just ordered a pizza the other night and watched Elf before we BD. Lol! It was a nice relaxing time, though!

Court- Are you able to make any sense of your temps? They're not normally this wacky. Do you think you geared up to O but didn't? I've had that happen to me and then I O'd two weeks later. It was like my body had to go through all the motions again. I sure hope that doesn't happen to you, though. Those kind of cycles are beyond frustrating!

AFM- I'm not sure that I've O'd just yet. I had another positive OPK yesterday, but this morning's was a little lighter. My cervix was still high and soft this morning too. I'm hoping to see a good temp jump tomorrow or the next day. I've also been having cramps and alternating sharp and dull pains in my ovaries. Definitely not something I normally experience, but I presume it is the drugs. The cramps and pains have largely subsided today. DH completely jumped me when I got home last night, which is quite unusual, especially after we had already BD several days in a row. Maybe he just had a premonition I'm close to Oing. Lol! I'm not complaining either way!
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:50 am

peaks good to hear from you. Im glad your class went well. Im sorry it stressed you out. Hopefully it was worth it though. I don't have any early pg signs so I think tender breasts are a good sign. Looking forward to your next dr appt.

Becky I dont know about my temps I have continued taking opks. I continually have night sweats and wake up feeling hot hot hot!! I dont know my temps have been super weird this month. For a few days I had to take medicine for my back and i dont know if they can affect my temps. I cant hope your temp really gets up there for you tomorrow to confirm o. Glad dh was willing to bd with so many on the board already.

Staying I hope all is well with you.

Afm Im supposedly 8 dpo but with my crazy temps who can tell. Im testing like a mad woman. Nothing yet!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jwallacerd » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:23 am

Hi all,

Late to the party. I've got a long and painful hx TTC but long story short, here I am again.

I'm around 6dpo. First time ever having cramping when not on my period. I'm 33.

Amazon will be dropping off pregnancy tests today so im going to start testing. I just know I am which i never felt other when I was a few months ago. Meds can make you think so too. Crazy!

Peaks: I love Star Trek so much!!!
jwallacerd
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:37 am

Welcome Jwallacerd. I may call you jwall if you don't mind. How long have you been ttc? Hoping its your month girl!!

Well AF showed up out of nowhere today. Im only 8/9 dpo says ff. I had to of ovulated earlier than FF said. My temps as you can tell are not reliable. My lp last month looked like 13 days if my temps were correct. Who the heck knows. Im so aggravated. Ive been testing like a mad woman. Also I don't have my appt with the ob till the 6th which I didn't think I was going to start yet so it would have been ideal for me to start clomid this month. My only hope is I call Mon and she will write me a script before she sees me. Mon will be cycle day 3. Well on to month 15 or 16 Ive lost count!! Maybe 1 more isnt in Gods plan for us. I know He knows best but theres still that longing for one more and it makes me sad it may never happen again for us. I cant imagine never feeling that baby move inside me again or never giving birth. I feel like that was my purpose in life. I am very thankful for my 4 so please dont think Im not. My dream was to be a wife and mother. I have accomplished that with 4 or 5 kids so I have to come to accept that we may be done. It hurts though. Ok feeling a bit emotional today.

Peaks Im good with whatever you want to call our new page. Im very easy going and laid back and not creative one bit!! How are you feeling? When do you go to the dr?

Becky I think you have od. What do you think?

Staying I hope you are doing well, Im sure you are busy and don't have as much time to get on here as often. Praying your sweet lo is doing well.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Peaks+Valleys » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:31 am

First off, welcome Jwallacerd! And apologies for the sudden change, but as we've reached our alloted 20 pages, I'm going to start a new thread called "Peace, patience and positive vibes." Will finish my post there!

For the rest, please mosey on over! (Brief moment of gratitude for all the encouragement and sharing that has taken place on this thread!)
Me: 34, DH: 41
2010: 2 MCs
2015: Begin TTC in August
2016: MC in March (Trisomy 13)
BFP November 2016, EDD end of July 2017
Salomé Marjorie born July 18, 2017
Peaks+Valleys
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups