POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 am

Here is our new home ladies! Hopefully not putting a month or a date on it will help us all get those BFP's! :-)

Me2/Always- Hope you had a great weekend and that you are both feeling good about this new cycle.

Hello to any of our loyal pregnant supporters who have followed us over to the new board! Kar, Sweet, Newly-I hope you all are doing well and your little beans are growing strong!

AFM- We had a nice weekend. Got a few things done around the house and discussed pulling another dog from one of the High Kill Shelters in NYC into our organization. We tried pulling 3 different pups over the course of last week and this past weekend, but all of them ended up being pulled or adopted before we put our request in (which is great for the pups, but sad for me as I had already started thinking of names for them ;-) ). We went out to a live music event on Saturday night as the bar that held our organizations first event will be closing its doors next weekend. It was nice to get out and enjoy some music with friends. Last night we went out to dinner (which we never do on a Sunday). Overall a nice relaxing weekend where I kept my mind off of TTC (with the exception of our fertile window BD marathon, which I am happy to report is on track!). Oh! I almost forgot- DH's ultra sound came back all clear - he confirmed they were just checking to ensure that all of his reproductive pieces were as they should be. Hope you all have a great Monday.
Me:32 DH:32 Off BCP since February 2014 TTC #1 since July 2014

3/17-1st RE appt. Deemed "Unexplained IF"
March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN
July 2016- Natural cycle while prepping for IVF with ICSI for August's cycle
August 2016- IVF cycle cancelled. Lab shuts down at the end of August.
Sept 2016- IVF cycle- start stims 9/6, ER 9/16. BFP 9/30 EDD 6/7/17

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

Postby Kareish » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:06 am

Great news Staying! Loving the new group already :)
Me: 31
DH: 30
TTC #1 for 6 months
Taking pregomega plus
OPK testing - Clearblu Digital
28/11/15: BFP :)
Baby Kayden born 29th July 2016 @ 2.66kgs
Kareish
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby sweetmaria » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi ladies!

I love the group's name! Very positive and uplifting!

Staying - sounds like a really amazing weekend! lots of fun! Do you have a dog already and planning to get another one? My DH wants a dog really bad as we only have a cat , and he also wants to rescue one from a shelter. Are you doing SMEP this month or taking a relaxed approach? That's great news about your DH's ultrasound! It's always so reassuring to get good news from the doctors.

Me2/Always - hope you both had a lovely weekend. Are you guys going to follow SMEP this month or take it easy? Either way, I am holding my fingers crossed for you!!!

Kar - how are you feeling? hope everything is going well!

AFM - I wasn't feeling well at all lately, and feel like being in a fog all the time, as if everything is such a tremendous effort. My DH is doing most of the chores around the house as I am just too wiped for anything. All i want is to lie down and sleep. Getting through a work day is ridiculously hard too, and I am very impatient and short tempered with my 3 year old which I feel guilty about. So my doctor called me and said that she got my blood test results from last week and I need to start taking iron supplements ASAP as my iron is pretty low. I hope it will help!!! I've been a zombie for the last 2 weeks and want to get back to my normal self.
sweetmaria
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Thanks for creating the page I was going to but work was crazy today.

Staying- sounds like you had a great weekend that is always nice to help stay busy and enjoy life :). How awesome that you rescue dogs <3. Awesome news about your husband coming back all clear. Good luck with your marhothon this cycle.

Sweet I'm sorry to hear your so exhausted. Hopefully the iron helps. Thinking of you.

Afm- I'm doing a modified smep this cycle. We have at least been bding eod and sometimes two days in a row of our schedules have aligned. I'm feeling alright trying to stay positive going home tonight to do some yoga to help stay relaxed. I should be in the tww by the end of the week (not temping or using opk this go around just checking symptoms of o)

Hope everyone had a good Monday.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:36 pm

Hi everyone!

Yay for the new home :)

Staying - that sounds like a lovely weekend. I am obsessed with dogs, bully breeds and my own staffie! I also am passionate about rescue, but sadly work's taken over alot the last year.

Always - Sounds like you are on track. Fingers crossed.

Preggie ladies - you all sound good and happy. Thanks for always checking in. Sweet - get those iron supplements!

AFM - I am not trying this month. DH and I both need a break. I have my appointments next week Thursday so we will see how that goes. However, I am here in love and support and here's to a positive month :)
Me: 34
DH: 34
Stopped contraception - Let's just see what happens since Oct '14
Actively TTC since May 2015
ICSI IVF #1 - July 2016 - ended in CP with no frozen embryos
Oct 2016 - Laparoscopy - endo discovered.
ICSI IVF #2 - Feb 17 - Let's make a baby!
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:28 am

Hi everyone!

I am just checking in really quick before the day gets away from me. Work has been a bit crazy so I haven't been able to check in much this week.

Sweet- We actually have 3 dogs and two cats! (I know, we sound like animal hoarders, but trust me, we aren't :-) They all get along and we have plenty of room for everyone being that we bought this big house in hopes of starting a family). We don't plan on adding another pup to our family, but for our organization we foster them until we can find them a forever home. Have the iron supplements been helping increase your energy at all? Hoping it has been helping and that you are no longer a zombie! :-) We are following SMEP again this cycle as per DH's request. I was all for taking a break and relaxing this cycle, but he wanted to give it another shot before the Dr. appt.

Always- how are you doing over there? How was yoga the other night? Any signs that you may be in the TWW yet?

Me2- That is awesome that you have a staffie and are into rescue as well. Isn't it so rewarding helping the pups? I love bringing new pups into our home to foster them- they all have such different personalities and all have their own silly quirkiness about them. They really help to put me in a good mood that is for sure. I hope that your work calm's down a bit so that you can get back into it. :-)

AFM- I think O will happen in the next day or so. Possibly by the end of today. Yesterday morning's OPK came up negative, but when I did the evening OPK the line was so close to be as dark as the control. Same again this am. So we are on track with BD'ing, but I'm really not expecting much. I'm just looking forward to my appt. next Tues. to see what the plan is going to be in the coming weeks.
Me:32 DH:32 Off BCP since February 2014 TTC #1 since July 2014

3/17-1st RE appt. Deemed "Unexplained IF"
March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN
July 2016- Natural cycle while prepping for IVF with ICSI for August's cycle
August 2016- IVF cycle cancelled. Lab shuts down at the end of August.
Sept 2016- IVF cycle- start stims 9/6, ER 9/16. BFP 9/30 EDD 6/7/17

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Me2please » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:57 am

Hello everyone,

I cannot believe it's Thursday already!
On my mobile so it's not the best but wanted to say hello:
Staying - sounds good and you are all on track. I think this positive thinking is working for you :-) I think your DH has made the right decision! i have also started looking at my appointment as a positive step.

Always - how are you hanging in? Yoga is just the best thing in the world. Did you manage to do any?

AFM - I am thoroughly enjoying my break - hehe. I have no idea if I'm in my fertile time or not. So it's been just about us. It's kind of nice. I have been getting to spinning and swimming a few times a week and of course yoga:-) taking my time to get healthy and get ready for the doctors orders :-)
Have a wonderful day everyone xxx
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:20 am

Hi ladies!

Staying- glad to hear your still on track :) and that's good to be looking forward to your appointment. Will be thinking of you.

Me2- I'm glad your sticking to and enjoying your break. Spinning is hard work! So is swimming. Glad you are positive about your appointment as well. Will be thinking of you as well.

Afm-when I was at the doctors and I asked about the pain I keep getting she said that some people have pain from the time they ovulate until af due to an cyst that forma after your egg is released but then goes away. I'm thinking I am in the tww because I have had that pain consistently for the last couple of days. She said it doesn't interfere with fertility but still makes me nervous. I did to yoga the other day and worked out another time. Going to tonight when j get home as well. I need to start focusing on clearing my brain. Steps in the right direction. Still bding eod incase I o late.

Have a good day!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:26 am

That's interesting Always - I always have pains between O and AF and remember last month I had that hectic shooting pain on my right side? I wondered if that was a cyst. I think I will ask next week.

I don't think you need to worry though! My mom found out she was preggies with me at 7 weeks because of a pain in her side. It was me! Feeding off a cyst.
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Thanks for the encouragement me2. My mind is just always thinking the worst case scenario.

Have a good weekend all!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:35 pm

I think we all tend to worry Always.
Have a lovely weekend
X
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello ladies!!! It's been forever and I'm glad to see this positive group and be involved again :)

I'm sorry for my absence... pregnancy has not been easy (exhaustion, emotions, emotions, emotions... EMOTIONS!) but everything is all good. Not sure if I told you guys, but it's likely that I'm having a girl :)

I've been VERY emotional lately and feeling pretty down and out - just generally unattractive. I didn't bank on having to deal with this :/

Ok - now to go read all you guys posts now to really get updated :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I missed you guys so much
Me: 32, DH: 27

TTC No. 1: C2 (start Sept 23 - cycle 29 days)

Took Fertility Blend (1.5 months), B6, Folic Acid, Zinc, Cod Liver Oil, CoQ10

First month testing for O + SMEP = BFP ~ 10DPO (20th October, 2015)!
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:17 am

Newly- I'm sorry you have had a tough pregnancy so far hopefully it gets better so you can enjoy it :) how exciting you found out it's a girl congrats :)

Afm- I had a weird dream last night (I think I mentioned before I have very crazy dreams. I can't even imagine what kind of dreams I would get pregnant). Anyways I was in the delivery room crying about "will the epidural hurt" then all of a sudden I am having a baby boy and half of my family is in the room. Then it went on to me saying we don't have any boys names. It was kind of a dream of pieces and not in order. It's def that time for me in the tww where I really have to focus on staying busy. I'm just hoping I did o when I thought I did because life has got in the way and we have missed some bd for the past 3 days.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:44 pm

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Welcome back Newly! That's exciting about it being a girl! I remember you thought boy? Are you surprised?
Sorry you haven't been feeling so good - I hope it gets better for you.

Always - that dream sounds good! A baby boy :) I am sure you are all on track. How are you feeling?

Staying - Are you in the TWW? How did SMEP go? Is your appointment today? So many questions...hehe

AFM - Was tempted to do an OPK this weekend. Just out of curiousity. I have gotten used to knowing where I am and what's going on and it feels strange to not know. Then it felt like a mission and I didn't feel like all the stressing so I didn't. The break continues! Have a wonderful day ladies xxx
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:48 pm

Yeah I am surprised :) I still think it might be a boy ;)

Me2 - not knowing exactly where you are may be a good thing if you don't stress too much. Just BD your heart out :)

Always - haha, your dreams are going to get SO much more vivid the more you go on... my dreams early pregnancy were mad vivid!

Another day in the dumps... 2nd trimester = getting larger and I have no waistline and I just feel so undesirable. I'm tired bringing it up with hubby cuz he's stressed out at work too... hoping this is just a phase and it passes soon!
Me: 32, DH: 27

TTC No. 1: C2 (start Sept 23 - cycle 29 days)

Took Fertility Blend (1.5 months), B6, Folic Acid, Zinc, Cod Liver Oil, CoQ10

First month testing for O + SMEP = BFP ~ 10DPO (20th October, 2015)!
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups