POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

Postby Me2please » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:16 am

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Nothing really to report this side.

Newly - you look beautiful. Looks like she's almost here.

Always - that's good you have the symptoms - I think I would find it reassuring to feel pregnant :) Are you planning to find out the gender later on?

Staying - I know it's getting to the time and I have all my fingers crossed for you. I hope you are doing well!

No real news yet... just waiting and waiting. Have a great day xx
Me: 34
DH: 34
Stopped contraception - Let's just see what happens since Oct '14
Actively TTC since May 2015
ICSI IVF #1 - July 2016 - ended in CP with no frozen embryos
Oct 2016 - Laparoscopy - endo discovered.
ICSI IVF #2 - Feb 17 - Let's make a baby!
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby sweetmaria » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:30 am

Hi ladies,
hope everyone is doing well!

Newly - you look so cute! You are all tummy and haven't gained weight anywhere else! Beautiful!

Always - first trimester symptoms aren't fun (I felt awful to be honest and had various strange/scary symptoms) but it will go by fast! Take it easy as much as possible, relax etc. and you will feel so much better in your second tri

Me2 - how are you doing? Did DH have his triathlon yet?

Staying - how are you doing? the 2 week wait must be almost over? Thinking of you and have fx for you!!!

AFM - still feeling tired but I think the iron supplements are helping a bit. Sleeping is very uncomfortable these days too.
Booked a maternity & newborn photo session and really looking forward to having some nice pics done this week (for me) and in august for the baby.
sweetmaria
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:44 pm

Thank you ladies! :) :) :) I don't feel like I'm all belly... even my maternity clothes are starting to get too small. 6 more working days... just 6 more.

Well - had my first scare two nights ago - a gush of water soaked through my panties and trickled down my leg for a bit. But since then - nothing. Dunno what that meant.

Sweet - nice to hear from you! I've been taking iron too but the prenatals... meh, not so much. They're so massive and I'm tired of taking pills! When's your due date? Boy or girl?
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Me2please » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:26 am

Hi ladies,

Just a quick check in.

Sweet - that sounds lovely about the photo shoot. Such a special time.

Newly - it sounds like it's going to happen any day. I know a friend of mine had a leak a few days before she went into labour. Let us know!

Staying - wanted to check in if you have tested or if have gotten your BFP? Hoping for good news for you!

Always - hope you are doing well still!

AFM - We saw the doctor just to talk through the process and steps from here and will be moving full steam ahead from the week after next. I would start the BCP on this next AF but it seems like it may be best to wait for DH to have the TESE first. We are going to make all these decisions after next weekend. I am excited but also nervous because we have booked a holiday on the 16th of August and I am just hoping it's enough time to fit it all in. I wanted to push it sooner and book the surgery but DH doesn't want to right now. He says everything "after the triathlon" I am feeling so frustrated with him for that because I have had to wait so freaking long already but I know the worst thing with him is to push too hard, so I am trying to nudge him to get the appointment done. He says he will do anything I want the week after next but I don't know how long it takes to get booked in for the procedure and AF is due for me on the 23rd - if possible I would like to get going then. Anyway, will talk to him again this weekend and let you know what he says.

Have a great day ladies.
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:09 pm

Newly/Sweet- Glad you ladies are doing well.

Always- Hope you are feeling good!

Me2- You are almost there!! Keeping my fingers crossed that all of the timing works out perfectly for you!! Keep us posted.

AFM- Quick update- I just took a test a few minutes ago at 15 days past IUI #3 and 16 days past trigger. It's stark white. I don't even know what to say. Devastated doesn't do how I feel any justice. Need some time to process all of this, but just wanted to update you guys. Have a great weekend. Will come back when I'm feeling ready to take on my infertility again. Going for a run now to try to clear my mind.
Me:32 DH:32 Off BCP since February 2014 TTC #1 since July 2014

3/17-1st RE appt. Deemed "Unexplained IF"
March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN
July 2016- Natural cycle while prepping for IVF with ICSI for August's cycle
August 2016- IVF cycle cancelled. Lab shuts down at the end of August.
Sept 2016- IVF cycle- start stims 9/6, ER 9/16. BFP 9/30 EDD 6/7/17

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Sweet- how fun to schedule your photos. Enjoy!

Newly- sorry to hear about the scare. Glad it didn't last long.

Me2- glad to hear you had the appointment. Do you think DH would mind if you just called and found out when they are scheduling for? I'm sorry that this is so stressful. Hopefully it all fits in before the vacation. I'll be thinking of you guys. Good luck with all of the discussions.

Staying- I am so sorry to hear. I know there isn't much to say right now but know I am sending positive thoughts your way. I hope the run helped. I'm hoping for some reason it just didn't show on the test today and af stays away. Thinking of you and DH.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:45 am

Sending you love Staying. I am really sad to hear this. Take care of yourself as you process this. I am Wishing there was more to say or do but always here if you need to talk.
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:14 am

:(

Loads of hugs :( so sorry to hear.

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:41 am

Thank you ladies for the kind words. It is much appreciated. This BFN has been very hard on me. For whatever reason I really thought we were going to walk away with a BFP this time. Sucks so bad. To make matters worse, I had my day 3 blood work and baseline ultrasound this morning. They found a fairly large cyst on my left ovary and want me to take a break from meds this cycle. The NP said we could still do an IUI this cycle, but just on a natural cycle or just take a break all together. I broke and cried in the office this morning. I was all set to go in there and push for injectables this cycle and had a whole slew of other questions that I didn't even ask. She also threw around the idea of moving to IVF. My RE was not there this morning because he got called in for retrievals, so she said she was going to discuss my chart and U/S with him when he checks in this afternoon. If he agrees, they may let me do this cycle on meds (but the same dosage and all). I asked her how many IUI cycles do they usually do before looking to move onto something else and she said that they usually do 3 or 4. In my case he was planning on a 4th. I'm scared about IVF, and I just can't believe any of this is happening to me. I guess I was a bit numb to it all up until this last BFN. I'm doing my best to stay sane and positive, but I really was not expecting my morning to start like this.

Me2- I hope you are hanging in there! You just have to get through this week and then on wards and up to your baby goals!! Yay :-)

Newly/Sweet/Always- Hope all is well with you ladies!

March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Me2please » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Hi Staying,

Good to hear from you! I am sorry they found a cyst and you had such a tough morning. It's extremely emotional. I know this is a personal journey and you need to do what you feel is best, but I wanted to mention that maybe giving your body a break this cycle might not be the worst thing. It's totally up to you but you have been really pushing yourself hard these last 3 cycles and maybe some time for the body (and soul) to recover might be good? Whatever you decide is the right decision because you will know what to do. I am still behind you all the way and I just pray we get our bfps soon! I really have so much admiration for you and I feel so lucky to have had you around these last few months. I can relate to how you felt this morning because I know the first official mention of IVF especially is a shock to the system. I sobbed for 2 weeks straight. I guess just be gentle with yourself and allow this all to process.

AFM - I am excited for the weekend and all the things to come. We had another pregnancy announcement and weirdly I was totally fine. DH took it hard though. He's fine now but you know - I'm not sure he's really dealt with it all properly. Like it's all just sinking in for him. I am trying to keep him in a positive frame of mind. anyway, I guess the journey will really start for us soon and I am trying to focus on a positive outcome.
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Staying- I'm sorry it's been a rough few days (and process). This morning must have been upsetting don't feel bad about crying in the office we have to express how we feel in whatever way we need too. Thjnking of you as you wait to hear back from your re to hear what his plan is for this cycle. Whatever it may be remember you and DH are doing what you can and you will get through this and I hope your bfp is right around the corner. Sending positive thoughts your way. Pamper yourself you deserve it!

Me2- glad to hear you are doing well and are getting closer to the next steps. Fingers crossed it is smooth sailing. Will be keeping you and DH in my thoughts.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Oh gosh, staying... many hugs. :( What an emotional rollercoaster. I am hoping and praying you get some good news soon - it's been such a journey so far. <3

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Kareish » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:19 am

Hi Girls

Staying I am really sorry about the tough time you are having, I really hope this 3rd round works for you...fingers crossed and sending you lots of prayers...

Always- it's so special when you hear the heartbeat for the first time, congratulations!!! and enjoy every second of it...It goes by very quickly

Me2 - How did your appointment go? thinking about you...

Newly - hang in there girl!!! I'm starting to feel the strain now, hope you get to be on maternity leave soon.

AFM- 32 weeks pregnant, 50 days before Kayden arrives and my last day of work is in 37 days!!! some days are really tough to get through but for the most part baby and are doing well. Looking forward to out babyshower this Saturday...

thinking about you all...
Me: 31
DH: 30
TTC #1 for 6 months
Taking pregomega plus
OPK testing - Clearblu Digital
28/11/15: BFP :)
Baby Kayden born 29th July 2016 @ 2.66kgs
Kareish
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:19 am

Hi Ladies

Me2- Thank you for support. I really do appreciate it. I am glad to have found you along this journey as well. Although ours may be a little different, I do feel like they are similar in so many ways. I am so excited for you to start this new chapter of your journey. You guys are going to do great! There are some days where it will be super tough, but you will get through it. We all do! Heck, you have seen me break so many times, but here I am-picking up the pieces, putting on my big girl pants on and moving forward. I can't wait to hear all of your update in the next few weeks!

Always/Newly/Kar- Thank you so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to have your support through all of this. Kar- wow 32 weeks! you are almost there. How exciting. I hope you have a fantastic time at your shower this weekend :-)

AFM- The doc called yesterday afternoon and my blood work came back great. He gave me the green light for the medicated cycle. (same dosage, but I am okay with that!) Hubs and I have decided to give this whole IUI deal one more shot before moving on to IVF. So here's to hoping that IUI #4 does the trick. If it does not work, I am feeling very good about our plan (IUI #4 this cycle, possibly take July off to prep for IVF, and then IVF in August) and am looking forward to discussing this with our doctor when we go next Tuesday for the next U/S. Feeling much better today than I have the last few days. I am so grateful for the support from you ladies.

Cheers, Baby Dust, and positive vibes to you all!!

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Kar- your getting so close! Have fun at your shower :)

Staying- how great to hear about your blood work. I'm glad that you are liking your plan :) fx for this #4. Good luck with the u/s!

Eoe hope all is going well! Have a great weekend.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups