POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

Postby Me2please » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:58 pm

Thanks Always. Really struggling emotionally at the moment. Hopefully it gets better soon.

How are you doing? How far along are you?
Me: 34
DH: 34
Stopped contraception - Let's just see what happens since Oct '14
Actively TTC since May 2015
ICSI IVF #1 - July 2016 - ended in CP with no frozen embryos
Oct 2016 - Laparoscopy - endo discovered.
ICSI IVF #2 - Feb 17 - Let's make a baby!
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:13 am

Always- Thank you so much for the well wishes! Really hoping to get this ball rolling soon. I have been doing a lot of reflection during my two months of nothing. I actually told DH last night that if we go through this upcoming IVF cycle and don't end up pregnant and have no frozen embabies that I think I am done. I have been on this journey too long and I'm not sure how much more I can take. So we will see how this cycle goes and if I end up with any embies for freeze. I truly believe that what is meant to be will be. Maybe I just really am not meant to be a mother. Who knows. I'm feeling very content with my current state of mind and how I've been feeling. The past 2 plus years have just been so very emotional that I'm ready to get back to myself. Maybe IVF will change my mind, but as of right now this where I am at.

I hope you are all doing well and if this month becomes the end of my journey I wish you all well on your new journey as mother's/me2- the next leg of your journey to become a mom.
Me:32 DH:32 Off BCP since February 2014 TTC #1 since July 2014

3/17-1st RE appt. Deemed "Unexplained IF"
March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN
July 2016- Natural cycle while prepping for IVF with ICSI for August's cycle
August 2016- IVF cycle cancelled. Lab shuts down at the end of August.
Sept 2016- IVF cycle- start stims 9/6, ER 9/16. BFP 9/30 EDD 6/7/17

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:59 am

Me2- I'm sorry things are so rough right now. I hope they turn around for you soon. remember to be kind to yourself you are in no way doing anything wrong. Cheering for you and crossing my fingers it happens when you least expect it.

Staying- I'm glad your almost at the start of the IVF process. I hope it goes smoothly and works the first time. I hope that you don't have to give up. I am sorry these last two years have been so rough. I will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. Same thing I told me2 don't beat yourself up you are doing nothing wrong.

Afm- things are going well at the half way mark. I have high hopes that soon both of you will be saying this.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Krissaten » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Hello all :) Hope it is ok if I jump in on this thread. I am somewhat new to these boards, have not posted too much but many of the things I've read say the best way to meet friends on here is the buddy groups. And well, positive vibes for a BFP is exactly what I need and exactly what I like to send out!

I'm 31, married 3 yrs, have the house and the fur baby (2 yr old boxer/choc lab) but I'm very much ready for my first human baby :) We have been TTC for almost 2 yrs. I have PCOS and insulin resistance. I've been attempting to improve my diet and lifestyle to get my BFP naturally, but I've conceded if it doesn't happen by this fall to go back and get a HSG and discuss options such as clomid.

Currently I am about 6-7 dpo and symptom spotting non stop lol Waiting another week to test feels like torture right now. Hopefully the time flies!
Krissaten

Postby Me2please » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 am

Hi Krissaten,

Welcome to the boards. This thread isn't very active any more - most of the girls have their BFPs (and most have already actually had their babies) Two of us have moved onto the IVF boards now as we have had to go that route - so everyone really only checks in now and again.

However there is a lot of support on this forum and you can easily join a more current buddy group and find people on your cycle. You are more than welcome to hang out here too with any questions etc - I just wanted to let you know that it's not a very active group if that's what you are looking for, and so that you would get a response :)

Good luck with this cycle and I have fingers crossed for you!
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Krissaten » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:15 pm

Thanks so much for the reply :) I'm on another thread too, just kinda putting feelers out all over. I'm glad so many have gotten their BFPs!! Those good vibes work, I really believe it. It gives me hope!
Krissaten

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:47 am

Staying- I saw on another board your exciting news! I am so happy for you. The way you told your DH was lovely!(I am sorry it's not how you pictured it). Hope you are feeling alright and aren't having a lot of symptoms. Will Be thinking of you! Good luck at your ultra sound. I understands yojr nervousness I was convince I would go to mine and they would say sorry this must have been wrong. Try not to worry tho I'm sure the little one is growing growing already!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Thinking of you all.

Me2- hope you are keeping your head up I just have a feeling it is all going to work out for you. Good luck with this upcoming cycle :)
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:15 pm

Thank you so much Always! I am still in shock from it all. We saw the gestational sac and yolk sac on the U/S on Monday. So we have passed another milestone! Next u/s scheduled for Monday.

How are you doing? How many weeks pregnant are you now? Hoping you are feeling good!

March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Me2please » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:09 am

Hi Always,

Thanks for thinking of me. I am doing ok. I have laparoscopy booked for the end of the month to try and figure out why my embryos didn't make it. My doctor strongly suspects mild endo which is a bummer but if it that it's an easy fix at least.
Good days, not so good days but I am just living all the other parts of my life right now. Enjoying wine and fun and summer because I can't keep living in the future.

Hope your little peanut is getting strong and healthy! Xxx
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Kareish » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:14 am

OMG Staying you are pregnant?! That's so great!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for you. Hope it is going well? Please send us an update.

Always- how are you feeling? how far along are you now?

Me2- I know it feels hopeless right now but I am so glad you aren't giving up! I have only heard good things about laparoscopies, my friend who had fertility issues had 2 and fell pregnant twice within a month of having one done. Still thinking and crossing fingers for you!
Me: 31
DH: 30
TTC #1 for 6 months
Taking pregomega plus
OPK testing - Clearblu Digital
28/11/15: BFP :)
Baby Kayden born 29th July 2016 @ 2.66kgs
Kareish
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi girls sorry I have been missing an mia work is crazy and the closer I get to my due date the more anxious I get.

Staying- glad to hear everything is going well. Hope in good to hear last appiintment went well :) I know whatever you mean about being in shock/ nervous I still worry now I try not to but it is hard not to let your mind wonder.

Me2- glad to hear you are enjoying other parts of life's right now and glad to hear about the lapascope crossing my fingers it goes quick and anything they find is an easy fix.

Kar- good to hear from you hope you and the little one are doing well!

Afm I am doing pretty well. I am 27 weeks this week. Had a scare of no movement last week but everything turned out to be ok heard the heart beat at my appointment Tuesday and was measuring on track. I have to kick my butt into gear as I have nothing done around the house yet. Hoping to hit nesting soon to help me start.

Thinking of you all!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:14 am

Hi ladies

Kar- Yes, I am finally pregnant- IVF was our answer. I am still on cloud nine over it all. What a journey it has been, but I am so grateful to finally be here. How is everything going with you? How old is your baby now? Hope all is well with you and your little family :)

Always- Ahh- That is amazing that you are now 28 weeks along! So glad that everything turned out with your scare- I can't even imagine what you were feeling. Did you find out the gender of your baby? Keep us posted on how you are doing with the nursery!

Me2- I am so excited for you to have your lap and to start round 2 of IVF. I know I keep saying this, but I have a really good feeling that this is going to be it for you guys!

AFM- We have officially graduated from our RE today. Our little bean is measuring right on time at 7 weeks and 3 days. The heart beat was so much louder this time and stronger (154BPM). I am on cloud 9 from all of this. Truly amazing and so grateful to have finally made it here.

Have a great day ladies!

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kareish » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:23 am

I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing well :) we have all come a long way...

My little one is 3 months old already! can you believe it??! he is such a blessing and the more I look at him, hold him and interact with him the more I am convinced that he is the baby which was meant for my husband and I.

I know for you ladies the TTC journey has been long and difficult but it really is worth it when you get to hold your child for the first time. I still cry every time I watch his birth video :)

Staying enjoy this high, you have so much of the pregnancy to look forward to. It's such a special time right now, in just a few weeks you will get to feel him/her kick :)

Always, 28 weeks! that is so incredible! The second trimester was my favourite, it starts to get tough from around 34 weeks but you are a champ and I know everything will be ok.

Me2, thinking about you hun! praying that all goes well with the lap...your time will come xoxo
Me: 31
DH: 30
TTC #1 for 6 months
Taking pregomega plus
OPK testing - Clearblu Digital
28/11/15: BFP :)
Baby Kayden born 29th July 2016 @ 2.66kgs
Kareish
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Hi ladies,

Just posting on my phone so I hope I've caught everything!

Now that I am on the Instagram infertility communityI do most of updates there but I haven't forgotten about you ladies - my first buddies when this whole crazy journey began. Seems like another lifetime sometimes.

I keep up with Staying a lot over there but I am over he moon about her pregnancy and it gives me a lot of hope!

Always - that's amazing at 28 weeks! I can't believe how time flies.

Kar - my SA buddy :-) so happy you are enjoying and loving your baby boy xx

I am headed in for surgery now and if all goes well I can start my second IVF in 3 weeks. It's a mixture of emotions after a failed IVF but I feel positive most of the time that it will happen.

I will definitley most my BFP here when I do get it to complete this circle - hehe

Sending lots of love xx
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups