POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:36 am

Always- I'm with Me2. Maybe you arent imagining it. I'm keeping my FX crossed for you!

Me2-oh wow, I had no idea that on a leap year the ladies are supposed to plan everything! Your plans sound great! Don't worry about that dream you had- it's probably just the things that have been going through your mind in the back of your head. Maybe your mind is trying to purge all of that stuff out now that you have met with the doctor and have a great plan for the next cycle.

Thanks for the kind words ladies. I know I'm probably over exaggerating. I sure hope if I do have to meet him that it is not as uncomfortable as I'm expecting and that the procedure goes quickly. My female Gyno will make small talk during the normal annual exam, but I don't think I will be interested in small talk with a male doctor.

Have a great weekend ladies and enjoy your Valentine's Day! We are expecting below freezing temps here over the next few days- so we will be trying to stay nice and warm!
Me:32 DH:32 Off BCP since February 2014 TTC #1 since July 2014

3/17-1st RE appt. Deemed "Unexplained IF"
March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN
July 2016- Natural cycle while prepping for IVF with ICSI for August's cycle
August 2016- IVF cycle cancelled. Lab shuts down at the end of August.
Sept 2016- IVF cycle- start stims 9/6, ER 9/16. BFP 9/30 EDD 6/7/17

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:55 am

Me2- I'm sorry about your dream I know those can shake us up. I would try not to worry about it I don't think it means you can't get pregnant I think we just think these things when we are awake and they then get into our dreams too. I agree with staying you have a great plan :). That sounds like a fun picnic! Enjoy. I also had no idea we were suppose to plan I put little bags of skittles all around the house for DH other than that we'll probably hang out nothing to exciting

Staying- it's ok to be nervous but I'm sure the man wil be nice if you have to meet him. I agree about the small talk thing but maybe he will be funny since men sometimes are. Stay warm!! We also have very cold weather here my toes are freezing! Enjoy your weekend too.

Thank you both for making me feel like I'm not crazy and the support. I am proud of myself I wanted to test this morning but was able to hold off. I'm trying to stay busy like we do and not get hopeful because then I feel the letdown is always worse.

Have a good weekend!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby sweetmaria » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:55 pm

Hi ladies
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day ! Hope you all have a wonderful time with your DHs and get spoiled rotten;)))
I am also thinking of all of you and cheering you on!

I had a really tough couple of weeks, and really struggling with my symptoms. Iron pills aren't working so I had iron shots to boost up my iron levels as I am feeling dizzy, light headed , heart palpitations etc.
also my pelvic girdle pain is back with vengeance and I had such a painful "attack" at work last week I called my OB's office in panic thinking something was terrible wrong. I had feelings of terrible pulling, burning, aching in my pelvis/ groin area and even cried from pain. My OB said it is pelvic floor muscle dysfunction ( I had pelvic problems since my previous pregnancy) and I need to basically lie down and relax, there is not much I can do, and get a pregnancy support belt ( even though my stomach is very small still). Ugh. It's been tough!!!
sweetmaria
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:17 pm

Sweet- I'm sorry you have had such a tough couple of weeks. Will be thinking of you. Hope things get better. Relax this weekend and take care of yourself. Sending positive thoughts your way!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kareish » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:47 am

Hi Girls

Sweet i'm so sorry that you are having such a rough time. Take it easy and try to relax, I know it's very scary and painful. Hope you feel better soon!

Staying- I pray all goes well with your appointment. A close friend of mine has endometriosis and fell pregnant a month after she had a HSG. keep us updated.

Always- fingers crossed for you hun, hoping for your BFP this month. How awesome would it be to get a BFP on valentines day :)

Me2- Good to hear that you are in high spirits (except for the dream of course which I'm sure is just nerves), the Blues concert in Krugersdorp sounds like a lot of fun. I live close by in Roodepoort and would have liked to have taken DH for the concert if I heard about it sooner.

AFM- feeling loads better, I struggle to get comfortable at night but that's only because my tummy has grown quite a bit in the last 2 weeks! it's amazing that I am showing already. I guess that every woman's pregnancy is different but I wasn't expecting to be showing this early. It's my turn to do Valentines day and I have been slacking badly! thankfully I have a very understanding DH, woke up to a bunch of flowers and chocolate croissants this morning :)

Have a fabulous Valentine's day ladies xoxo
Me: 31
DH: 30
TTC #1 for 6 months
Taking pregomega plus
OPK testing - Clearblu Digital
28/11/15: BFP :)
Baby Kayden born 29th July 2016 @ 2.66kgs
Kareish
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:34 am

Kar- glad to hear you are doing well. I bet you are glowing :) glad DH is being understanding!

Afm- I agree Kar that it would be awesome to get a bfp on Valentine's Day. I think that's why I let myself test this morning.. But it was a bfn( it was a digital so there were no maybe not). I know it's early but it's still discouraging. Now I'm going to wait a while.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:25 am

Hi everyone,

Always - sorry about the bfn :-( like you say it's a little early. You are 9dpo now? Try again in a view days. Are you feeling anything?

Sweet - sorry you've had a rough time. I hope things get easier for you and you feel better soon!

Staying - hope you are a feeling a little better too. I know you were anxious after booking your appointment. Did you have a nice v-day in the snow?

Kar - the concert was lovely - very hot and now I am loving the thunderstorm. That's exciting you are starting with the bump already. Hope you feel a bit more comfy.

AFM - no real news otherwise. The thunder and lightning at my house right now is crazy!! DH has his sa tomorrow so I am hoping he's all clear. He had an op on his groom area a few years ago and we are hoping that didn't affect anything. AF is only due next Tuesday so I feel like things are taking forever - just want to get the ball rolling now. At least we will hear about the SA in the next few days.
Me: 34
DH: 34
Stopped contraception - Let's just see what happens since Oct '14
Actively TTC since May 2015
ICSI IVF #1 - July 2016 - ended in CP with no frozen embryos
Oct 2016 - Laparoscopy - endo discovered.
ICSI IVF #2 - Feb 17 - Let's make a baby!
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Me2- good luck with DH sa tomorrow will be sending positive thoughts your way. Hope the storm settles down there!

I'm not sure exactly what dpo but I would guess around 10-11 af is due wed. I always feel symptoms which is my problem! Only time will tell.l tomorrow we're going to go bowling so that will help keep me busy :)
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Well ladies...af decided to show two days early ( it's just spotting now but I know by night or morning it will be regular. I guess at least I didn't have to spend two more days getting my hopes up. Onward. Hoping you ladies get better news :)
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:16 pm

Ah Always - I am really sorry AF showed up. I was really hoping this was your time.
Hopefully we will be together next cycle and it's our time!
xx
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:48 am

Thanks me2. I am feeling better this morning. Did some yoga and Zumba :). Fx for you two this cycle. I'll be sticking around no worries.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:11 am

Great news Always. Glad you are moving forth! I would love a little November baby.

I really, really don't expect to be pregnant this cycle. Honestly we didn't BD very much and I really was taking a month out of it all. This next cycle I am planning to do a more zen approach though try of course! Meditation and yoga and things.

I am more nervous than I thought I would be for the SA results but playing it cool so as not to worry DH too much.
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:17 am

I like the sound of a zen approach. It's ok to be nervous. I know what you mean about keeping it cool. Keeping my fx for good results of DH sa.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:06 am

Thank you Always. :-)
Just want AF to come so I can get started. A whole week to go. Opposite to how I usually feel hehe
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Me2- I hope it goes fast for you I know you are eager to start a new cycle.

Question- do your dh's exercise regularly? Mine isn't inactive and has a busy lifestyle but does not excersize. Do you think this is a problem? He's kind of sensitive and we don't really talk in depth about ttc so I don't want to ask him. I did tell him I'd get him a multi vitiam and he was not to happy about that.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups