POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: POSITIVE VIBES FOR A BFP

Postby Sec22 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:22 pm

You guys got room for one more? I haven't been on this site in years and it doesn't look like anybody is on my cycle schedule in the ivf boards
Sec22
Friend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:18 pm

Hi sec22 welcome! What part of your cycle are you in? Hope it's going well!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi sec22 welcome! What part of your cycle are you in? Hope it's going well!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:36 pm

Morning ladies,

Welcome sec! Where are you in your cycle now?

Always, I'm sorry DH is sensitive about things. Must make it a little difficult. My DH started getting more active towards the end of last year. Apparently it is very beneficial for sperm production. The only thing is he's spending more and more time on a bike now and that's not so great. Have you thought about ways to open up the communication with DH? Maybe there's a way you can suggest things to do together?
Me: 34
DH: 34
Stopped contraception - Let's just see what happens since Oct '14
Actively TTC since May 2015
ICSI IVF #1 - July 2016 - ended in CP with no frozen embryos
Oct 2016 - Laparoscopy - endo discovered.
ICSI IVF #2 - Feb 17 - Let's make a baby!
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Sec22 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Hey you guys I'm in the 2ww, well 11 day wait ( ivf ) we just did our transfer Thursday. I'm having none of the symptoms that I did last time. ( it was fresh this was frozen) my dr actually suggested I cancle less than 24 hours before my transfer because I was having issues with the hormones , but decided I came this far I'm going for it! What stuff have you guys had going on in your tww? I got a head cold runny nose night of my transfer @ still have it... Few headaches & dizzy. Spells and a few waves of nausea but that can all be induced by my progesterone .
Sec22
Friend

Postby Me2please » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:39 pm

Good for you Sec.

I took a break this month as I have pursued some fertility testing. So I am feeling pretty PMSey to be honest :rofl:
Cramps have started, boobs are a little swollen on and off. All the usual things. AF is due next week Tuesday.
I am excited to get to my CD2 so I can go for my blood tests and the doctor is going to track a cycle with me. DH went for his SA on Monday and I am anxious for the results, but I don't know when we will hear about them.

Why is it an 11day wait with IVF? It sounds good that your symptoms are different. When can you test?
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:05 am

Morning ladies

Always- so sorry to hear about AF. Has the witch officially arrived? My DH is not very active either. He used to be before we bought the house, but shortly after we closed he cancelled his gym membership because we were doing so much work on the house he didn't have time for the gym. He has not signed back up even though he keeps saying he is going to. But he was fine when I bought him the multi vitamin. He has been taking them every night at dinner. I think it would be great if you guys had some open dialogue about TTC. Maybe he doesn't know how you are feeling?

Me2- Keep us posted on DH's SA. FX all is well! When do you expect the results back?

Welcome Sec. Is this your first IVF cycle? Hoping your symptoms are a sign of good things to come for you.

AFM- 12DPO today and ladies I'm so disappointed. My temp dropped so I know I'm out. AF will be here before the week ends. Looks like I will be meeting the male doctor after all. Ughhh- I'm so mad at my body. I just want AF to show to get these next two weeks over with. I'm thinking about canning temping and OPK's all together next cycle. But at the same time I think that having the HSG is going to push back my O day so I may need to at least temp to make sure I see the shift. Ahhh I don't know anymore. I was really hoping for a Halloween baby. :-( :cry:
Me:32 DH:32 Off BCP since February 2014 TTC #1 since July 2014

3/17-1st RE appt. Deemed "Unexplained IF"
March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN
July 2016- Natural cycle while prepping for IVF with ICSI for August's cycle
August 2016- IVF cycle cancelled. Lab shuts down at the end of August.
Sept 2016- IVF cycle- start stims 9/6, ER 9/16. BFP 9/30 EDD 6/7/17

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sec22 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:43 am

This is my second ivf I did one 3 years ago and was lucky it worked the first time.
It's a 11 day wait because when they transfer them in they are already 6 day blast! I'm really not sure how they do that math but my beta is schedule for 22nd.
I just keep getting mean evaps on wondfo. And I'm starting to feel like it didn't work. I've been reading all the success story boards and it looks like most huger faint lines by 4dpt and I'm now 5dpt.
Sec22
Friend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:14 am

Thanks staying for the support and advice. DH and I did talk the other night because when af (she did officially show with killer cramps to boot) came I was pretty upset this go around. He understands but is more laid back about it and thinking it will happen when it happens. He did say he would take the vitamin so that's good and he doesn't complain about bding so really I shouldn't complain. I am sorry to hear about the temp drop. I was really hoping this cycle was it for you. Fx the temp was a fluke. Thinking of you

Sec-fx that it works this cycle. I'd try not to worry about when other people get their lines the levels could be different.

Afm-nothing new I'm in the stage of planning what u need to do this cycle.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Me2please » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Hi everyone,

Always, you weren't complaining at all. I think our DHs deserve medals sometimes with all the bding. They really do so much. I know with mine it took time for him to really understand what I was feeling and also only when I got upset one day. The whole take this, eat that used to annoy him - he didn't get it. Now, I still have to be more careful with how much I say because I've realized his reactions come from worrying about me. I think that's how they work.
Sorry this AF was hard on you. How are you feeling?

Sec - like Always says try not to worry about when others are getting positives. How many more days do you have?

Staying - I'm so sorry about the temp drop. Was really rooting for you this month. Just do what feels right with the tracking. Whatever feels right and easy for you. If it feels right to stop then do that. Last month you mentioned temping until O - you could also try that if you are worried about missing it?

No news here ladies. Also feels like AF might show early. I am just praying not Friday because the cd 2 and 3 fall on the weekend and I won't be able to do my blood tests. So any day after Friday! SA results will be available tomorrow. Trying not to worry, will keep you posted.
Have a great day xx
Me2please
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:52 am

Always- enjoy your time "off" from TTC! As much as AF sucks, once we get over her initial appearance, it is nice to take a break for a week or so!

Me2- I hear you on wanting AF to show until after Friday- I am in the same boat! However my doc told me that if CD3 falls on Sunday, that it will not be a big deal if I get the blood work done on Day 4. So I'm not too worried about it :-) I did mention temping until O for this current cycle, and maybe I will do that for this new cycle. i just don't know what this cycle is going to bring because of the HSG so it may be best for me to keep up with the temping and OPK's for this cycle and then after that dropping it all. As long as we BD a few times each week, we should be fine and clearly all of this charting has not helped me at all.

AFM- today's temp is exactly the same as yesterday's. I'm guessing it will drop again tomorrow morning and then AF will arrive on Friday. So far- I'm not feeling any AF type symptoms. Last cycle I didn't feel anything until only a few hours before the witch showed so I'm not holding out hope or anything for this cycle. I'm just more anxious to get the blood work done and this HSG done and over with.

I hope everyone is having a good day. We are halfway through the week, so the weekend will be here before we know it! :)

March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Hi ladies!

Me2-hope you got the sa results and all was ok. Sorry hear you are feeling afish hope you are doing alright today. Fx it doesn't get jn the way of your blood tests.

Staying- I hear you about the charting. Like you said do whatever you need to do for you. I'm sorry you are feeling anxious about the hsg. Hang in I hope it will bring you luck :)

Afm- thanks again for the support I'm feeling alright I'm trying not to dwell and just do what I can do. Thinking of you guys and Sending positive thoughts your way :)
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:50 am

Morning ladies!

Always- do you think you are going to do anything different this cycle? Refresh my memory- do you use OPKs and temp? Have you tried Pre-seed?

Me2- Has AF shown up for you? keeping my FX that the witch doesn't show until after Friday like you are hoping!!

AFM- No AF here yet. I'm guessing she will be right on time and come sometime tomorrow. I went to spin class last night after not being there for a week so that was a little rough, but it felt great getting back to the gym. I'm thinking about buying myself a set of kettle bells to do some at home exercises on my off days from the gym. I also downloaded a yoga app so that I can start up my yoga practice again. The yoga class at my gym is so late that I wouldn't get home until about 8:30 or so. I stopped going after we moved further from the gym. I briefly looked at the app after downloading it and it looks pretty good. I hope I can gain the willpower to actually do it at home though. Have a great day ladies!

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:54 am

Staying- you tube has some great yoga videos If you are able to access the computer when working out. Glad to hear you went back to spinning. Fx af stays away.

Afm- I do use pressed and I am trying to temp this cycle but my insomnia is proving to be a struggle. I was going to use opk again this cycle but I know my personality and I'm to obsessive for it to be beneficial and I think it would just cause even more stress. I will just make sure I am bding enough starting today cd4 (af was again pretty light and short makes me a little nervous.)
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:32 am

Thanks Always- maybe I will take a look on youtube as well. Have you spoke to your gyno about the shortness of your AF? If the OPK's or temping are stressing you out, then don't even worry about it. As long as you BD a few times a week, you should definitely hit the mark. Wishing you lots of luck this cycle.

Sec- Any update? Have you tested again?

Me2- Hope all is well with you.

Kar,Sweet,Newly- hope you are all doing great and feeling well!

AFM- I'm 15DPO today. I was expecting AF to show up yesterday for sure, but the witch never showed. In fact, my temp went up by .1 yesterday. So of course I got myself a little too excited thinking this was it. I was trying to play it down in my head but in the back of my mind I was jumping out of my skin in excitement. I got home from work and let the pups out, fed them their dinner and ran upstairs to pull out a cheapie HPT. Needless to say all of my excitement went by the wayside when that test showed nothing except a stark white space where I was so sure a second line would be. :( Ahhh- that's what I get for thinking my body did the right thing this cycle. Anyway- so I'm just waiting for AF to finally show! FF marked today as AF day anyway, which I don't really know why- as I was looking back at my previous charts- most of the time my LP is 13 days, and maybe one or two 14 day LP's. So for it to mark 15dpo as AF day seemed off to me. I guess if the witch doesn't show today I will take another test tomorrow with FMU as I know the tests say that it's best to use FMU. I'm not getting my hopes up again though ladies- I will keep you posted.

Hope you all have a great Friday!

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups