TWW Cycle Buddy - Feb. 4!?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TWW Cycle Buddy - Feb. 4!?

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:04 am

Hi joe, welcome! Fx you caught the egg. I'm taking a prenatal but other than that not taking any medicine. I know many of the ladies are. This cycle in working on lowering my stress (not going to well haha).

Welcome corrina! That could be good about your lack of symptoms fx. Good luck this cycle!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:22 pm

How's everyone doing? Not much going on here. Hopefully we will all get some promising symptoms in the upcoming days. :)
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby corinnamaria » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Hope everyone is doing well!! FX for all of us :) I still have none of the usual symptoms that I have after O (sore boobs, headaches, nausea). I have noticed increased CM and serious dry mouth the past few days but I'm trying not to symptom spot obsessively. Considering every other month with symptoms has ended in a BFN, I'm hoping maybe the lack of symptoms is a good thing for me? Ugh, I hate the TWW. When are you ladies planning on testing? I'm going to try to hold out for Monday which will be 10DPO...
Me: Corinna (26)
DH: Danny (27)
TTC #1 since May 2015 :)

My Ovulation Chart
corinnamaria
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:22 pm

I normally test obsessively starting about 8 dpo but I'm kinda hoping to hold out till 10 or 11 dpo unless I get some crazy not normal symptoms. I've had much more creamy cm this time around. I would think it would be too early too mean much though. Guess we will see :)
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:39 am

Hi ladies!

I know what you ladies mean about testing. I'm trying to hold of till at least Sunday which would still be on the early side. I'm feeling normal so no symptoms sticking out. Fx and staying positive. Thinking of you all and sending positive thoughts!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Stormymonday » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:53 am

Hi Ladies!

I'm a self admitted POAS addict, so this month for the first time I ordered some IC! Never used them before, I usually go straight for digis (not the most economical!) I get them today and can't wait!!
I'm about 6 dpo and I know its too early, but I'm not going to lie, I will probably test one out! ;) lol

I've been having symptoms over the last few days... the most obvious ones to be have been vivid dreams, breast soreness, moody (I nearly ripped DH's head off yesterday in a screaming, crying rage- poor guy) tired and a whole lot of CM to the point that I'm needing to wear a liner 24/7! I woke up in the middle of the night last night to the convinced thought that I was pregnant... just out of no where... my head was like, you're awake and pregnant... thats it.. was very strange. I did have a dream a couple nights ago about expecting a baby on Oct 19- if I am prego, due date would be around Oct 28, but my DD came 11 days early... so very coincidental!!

Anyway, I will keep you all posted!!! Anyone else have any symptoms happening?!?
Stormymonday

Happy Healthy DD - May 2011, 4.5 yo
Early Miscarriage- March 2013
Ectopic, saved the tube - October 2013
Miscarriage- October 2015

Stormymonday
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:02 am

Sounds like a great dream! I hope it comes true for you! Of course you have to try the tests out for Evaps and all. Lol

I never have any symptoms really in the tww. I'm nervous going into the implantation stage just hoping for some sort of symptoms this time around. I know up until 6 or 7 dpo it's common not to feel anything but beforehand I can still be ok that I'm not having any symptoms yet. I know only time will tell. I normally test early but this time around I don't have any tests so I'm going to try and hold out for awhile.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:26 pm

Stormy- sounds like an eventful dream. I how it turns out to be true for you :) I hope your symptoms turn out to be bfp symptoms! Glad you have ic to use so you can test and not feel guilty

Momma-good luck holding out. It's tough I am currently trying to do the same thing. I know currently it's to early but I know this weekend I am going to be tempted I'll just have to stay busy!

Afm nothing new. Trying not to over analyze everything but I'm a thinker by nature so.

Hope all is going well :)
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:12 pm

Well I started having some mild cramps this evening. I'm 5/6 dpo. Ff says 5 but I know my temps are jacked up due to not sleeping well. Lol I got a positive opk on thurs morning and negative by evening. Fri was my last day of ewcm and the heaviest day. Sat cm turned back to creamy so only going by temps and they say say but opk says fri. Well we are going out to dinner. I told Dh I want to stop at dollar tree to get some hpts. Lol I know he will laugh and call me crazy when I walk out with like 20!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Hope you all are doing well!

Momma- I know what you mean about the dollar tree tests! Hope you were able to get some. Hope your wait isn't driving you too crazy.

Afm- I'm trying hard not to symptom spot or get hopeful but I'm not being very successful at that. Thinking I may test in the morning even tho it's a little early. If I get a bfn tomorrow I'll wait till wed to test again if af doesn't show.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby corinnamaria » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Always- crossing my fingers for a BFP for you!! Keep us updated! :)

I'm going to try and keep busy tomorrow and hold out until Monday morning which will be 10DPO for me.

Lots of baby dust to all!!

My Ovulation Chart
corinnamaria
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Always since I bought those cheap tests you know I've been using one a day. Haha I sent Dh to store today to get me some FRERS for Tuesday 10 dpo. I had some cramping lastnight but nothing since. I felt like I might die from the waiting earlier. Haha

Corinna how long have you been ttc?

How is EOE?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:31 am

Corina- good luck waiting! Let us know how it goes. Fx for you

Momma-I understand what you mean! Fx for you

Afm-Well ladies this morning was bfn (it was digital so there as no maybe not) I know it's early so I'm trying not to let it get me down. Here's to waiting a few more days.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby corinnamaria » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:40 am

Momma- We started trying about a year and a half ago but had to take a break following radiation treatments. We got the all clear about six months ago and have been activelu trying again since. Hoping we'll get lucky soon!

Always- Thanks!! Will do. You too! :)

My Ovulation Chart
corinnamaria
Friend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:04 pm

Well ladies...af decided to show two days early ( it's just spotting now but I know by night or morning it will be regular. I guess at least I didn't have to spend two more days getting my hopes up. Onward. Hoping you ladies get better news :)
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups