TWW Cycle Buddy - Feb. 4!?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TWW Cycle Buddy - Feb. 4!?

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Shoot I'm sorry always :( I can't remember did you use opks this month? Could you have o'd earlier than you thought?
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Thanks for the support Momma. I did not use opk thus month I'll
so it is possible I oed early. Usually my cycle is 28 this time around it was 26. Af symptoms are in full swing and I'm off to bed not feeling great. When I wake up I will hopefully feel better and will be more optimistic.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm so sorry. The first day of Af for me, I'm a mess. It takes me a day or so to pick up the pieces. I hope you are able to rest and hopefully next month will be yours! It will happen for you don't lose hope. Xo
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:50 am

Thanks for the support momma. I am feeling better this morning did some yoga and Zumba to clear my mind and fix my stomach pains. I just have to stay hopefully and do what I can. Will be sticking around to cheer all of you ladies on this cycle and hopefully get some good news!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby corinnamaria » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:22 am

So sorry, Always! I'm glad you're feeling better. I hate that this never gets easier, ya know? Sending prayers and positive thoughts for next cycle!!

I woke up around 4 this morning to a couple drops of reddish/pink spotting and serious AF like cramps. I never have spotting before AF so I took a FRER and got a BFN. I went back to sleep and have had no cramps or blood since but I don't know if it's AF coming early or possibly late implantation? I'm 10DPO so I think it would be kind of early for AF, I always have a 13 day LP, but it would also be kind of late for implantation. Ugh! This all makes me crazy...
Me: Corinna (26)
DH: Danny (27)
TTC #1 since May 2015 :)

My Ovulation Chart
corinnamaria
Friend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Thanks Corinna! I appreciate the support. Fx your spotting is IB! If it was IB it will be a few more days for a test to be bfp. Here's to hoping!

Question- do your dh's exercise regularly? Mine isn't inactive and has a busy lifestyle but does not excersize. Do you think this is a problem?
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby corinnamaria » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Unfortunately heavy cramps are back, no bleeding, but I'm sure it's coming by tonight or tomorrow morning :(

My DH is a former marine and police officer so he has physical training a few times a week and spends a lot of time at the gym. The only thing I wonder about is whether or not he should be taking a vitamin? I'm the one in our relationship who sucks at working out. That's my goal for next cycle! To get in more exercise and clean up my diet before trying again at the end of the month.

My Ovulation Chart
corinnamaria
Friend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:58 pm

Corinna- good luck with the working out this cycle! You Can do it :)
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:13 pm

Af is on the way. Started spotting today.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:46 pm

momma I'm sorry! I was hoping this was your cycle. Keep your head up! Sending positive thoughts your way. Treat your self the next couple of days.
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:02 pm

We are in Kansas City till Sunday so a mini vacation. I have been having the Af hunger like crazy. I ate almost a whole container of Pringles and 4 brownies today. Lol I cried a bit when I told Dh but I'm doing better this evening. Dh was really comforting and told me we will just keep trying. I'm starting vitex and Maca root this cycle and giving Dh Maca as well for sperm count. He willingly took it. I was surprised he wasn't offended. Lol

How are you doing always?

Corinna how about you did Af show did you test?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby corinnamaria » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:12 pm

I'm sorry, Momma! Sending prayers and positive thoughts for next cycle! Enjoy your mini vaca and take lots of you time to rejuvenate!!

No more spotting or signs of AF, though she isn't due until Friday. I tested Monday, yesterday and today at 10, 11 and 12 DPO with FRER and all were stark white BFNs so I'm thinking I'm probably out this cycle and will wait for the witch to show up for the weekend. I really hate when AF starts on a Friday!

I take Vitex and have taken it for a while after doing a few rounds of Progesterone. It works wonders for me in terms of regulating my cycle! I haven't tried Maca and definitely didn't know guys could take it. Might have to give that a try.

I've been considering trying acupuncture. I know there's no real science to it but it's worked WONDERS for me when I was younger for chronic ear infections and headaches. Either of you ladies ever had any experience or heard anyone's experiences with it for fertility??

My Ovulation Chart
corinnamaria
Friend

Postby Alwaysbelieve » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:58 am

Momma- have fun in Kansas City. That will be nice to get a little bit of a break. I am glad to hear DH was supportive and you are feeling better. Keep your head up. Sending positive vibes you way. It's ok about te eating sometimes food is good for the soul :)

Corina- fx af stays away. I have not tried acupuncture but I know some people who have and they love it. You'll have to keep us updated. Sorry to hear about the bfn. Keep your head up thinking of you.

Afm- I'm feeling better a little discouraged but trying not to let that get to me. I just have to do what I need to do. This cycle I need to focus on my healthy well being. Have a great day!
Alwaysbelieve
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby corinnamaria » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Hey ladies! How are you all doing?

I've been anxiously awaiting AF to start and still nothing. Weirdly enough, on Saturday, FF changed my O date to the 14th (CD24) due to increased EWCM, spotting and cramping (which I had thought might be implantation last week) so it puts me back at only 8DPO now. I guess it makes sense because my boobs JUST started to hurt on Monday/Tuesday which is always my strongest sign that ovulation happened. But I did have a major temp spike on Day 15 and my temps stayed up until another jump on CD25. I'm so confused, I've been charting for over two years and have always had 27/28 day cycles with the exception of one 30 day cycle last year. Right now, I'm currently at CD32!

I'm so annoyed because if the 14th was my new O date, we only BD once on Valentine's Day, so it's highly unlikely for me to pregnant and now I have to wait until next week for my period. :angry: Sorry for the venting session, but I feel as if it's way too much information to tell anyone else besides people who are walking the same walk.

Hope you guys are all geared up and rested for another round. FX for everyone! :)

My Ovulation Chart
corinnamaria
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm sorry Corinna. I know that's so frustrating when you have a whacky cycle! Maybe you got you bd in time to catch the egg.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend