November Miracles

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: November Miracles

Postby Nickysy » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:18 am

Courtney, Star: I am sorry AF showed up! Hugs! Courtney, i cry everytime i see AF and talking to DH. Good luck for the next cycle girls.

Durrae: fxing for you and the confidence DH has! Hoping it will bring you your BFP soon

Danaa: Dont hate your body! Love it, enjoy it. I bet its just wanting more intimate time:-) Go get it girl. I will pray for you

Cd12 today. And doesnt look like i did o. I am not sure whats happening with my cycle either. I did o on cd 13, cd12, and cd 11 respectively in dec, jan, feb. But two of those were on clomid, so aint sure about o day anymore! Was just wishing i had paid more attention earlier to get more ideas about my body, but sadly dont have any. Thanks to vaginal suppositories for infection prevention and all, i can barely make out whats happening with my CM. Only been having very little amount of it. Wondering if all the tinkering down there with the tests causes things to be different this cycle. I generally dont feel any o pain or anything, so thats another bummer for not knowing whats happening. Seriously, if this is how my body is going to act, then in next cycle i am def opting for monitoring.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:44 am

Nicky don't worry about it just relax and BD I'm sure O is close.If you can afford monitoring why not is always nice to know what is going on.So quiet here.Im on the couch with DH,he is napping and Jack is next to us.I showed DH a video where they explain the whole O thing I think I might get sexy time tonight.Im so over all this I just want nAF to show up already,the tww is going to be hell this cycle.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:54 am

Yay danaa.. I hope you get your bd session. Yeah, i might consider monitoring next cycle if no clear answers on this one. Since my DH is a doc, i do have a lot of doctor friends who can help! Heck, one of my closest friends is a gynae. May be i can bug her in next cycle. With so much tinkering down there this cycle already, just dont feel like it getting it done now.
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Durrae » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:03 am

Danaa, don't hate your body. I think you'll O by Friday or Saturday, so just bd up until you leave and I think you'll be good for timing.

Nicky, I'm sorry things are off for you this month. It's frustrating not knowing what's going on.

Star, I'm sorry about af. :(

Courtney, no temp rise today opk was about the same, maybe a little lighter. Cervix is super super high, soft and very open, so I'm thinking I haven't O'd quiet yet. I got a big dip yesterday and looking at my last charts, I tend to O 2-3 days after the dip. So I'm expecting today or tomorrow for O. Hopefully I'll get a temp rise tomorrow or Friday.

EOE, hi!

I was feeling very blah about this cycle, but I'm having little bouts of being hopeful about it. I'm trying to rein that in lol.

We'll BD again tonight, and it is DHs birthday. That makes 5 days in a row. I originally said we'd bd until O is confirmed, but that could be Sunday at this point and that would be 8 straight days of bd. I'm not sure I can make it, but we'll see lol.
Durrae (27) married to Matt (29) for 9 years.
Von Willebrand Disease, blood disorder (do not clot enough) Diagnosed May '15.
Hypothyroidism this time around. Taking Naturethroid.
DS1: Nov. '08 DS2: Dec. '12
TTC#3 since Nov. '15
BFP on 2/28/15, 11dpo. Due November 9th!

My Ovulation Chart
Durrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:14 am

Nicky you are very lucky to be having a friend gyno,definitely get monitoring for next cycle.Ty ladies for ur support I will try my best to BD as much as possible before I leave.Hopefuly we get that egg if not well next cycle.I was so excited about this cycle but not i just want AF to show her face and start over.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:22 am

Danaa, the fact that u can acknowledge your feelings so well will take u far in life! Its ok.. Have fun.. Hopefully, u will o by tom! And then u wont have to think about it again..Thanks for the support.

Durrae: Thanks to you too. Glad you feelimg better about the cycle now. Happy Birthday to your DH. Any special plans?? 8 days of continuous bd would be a record for me if it happens! Good luck..
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:25 am

Durrae I'm sorry I didn't mean to skip ur post.Happy birthday to ur DH!!5days in a row,you go girl.If you can BD until Sunday then I bow to you!Im so happy to have you ladies for support.Hugs!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kscendroski » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:19 pm

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=242408

I made us a new home ladies!! <3 <3 <3
kscendroski
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous