Valentine's O Day buddies?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Valentine's O Day buddies?

Postby NewStory » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:14 am

Hello! Is anyone else due to O on or around Valentine's day? I think I'm due to O Saturday or Sunday and thought it would be fun to see if anyone else is on the same cycle? We have been officially TTC for 1 year this month. No pressure LOL :)
Me: 32 DH:34

Married 4 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Taking:
Prenatals + omegas, RRLT

Healthy eating & juicing daily.

Diagnosed stage 2 endometriosis Dec 2016, tubes, uterus etc clear!

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Valentine's O Day buddies?

Postby Nickysy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:01 am

Hello.. My o date wont exactly be on vday. But prob 2-3 days later. Nonetheless, we can be cycle buddies. Me,32, DH, 30. Officially, this is 7th month ttc for our first baby. Previous history of mild endo diagnosed feb 2015. And the patience game continues. Anything different you planning this cycle?
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:23 am

FF predicts my O day on Valentine's Day.Lets all be buddies and get pregnant together:))
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewStory » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Hi Nickysy :) I'm not trying much differently apart from we bought a clearblue fertility monitor this cycle so I've started using that. I am waiting for a hysteroscopy and maybe Lap & Dye to check for endo etc but it might be a few months before I get an appointment. How was your endo diagnosed? Are you doing anything new/different?

Hi Danaa! How are you? I'm delighted to be buddies. We were cycle buddies when I first joined 2WW I'm glad to be on the same cycle again. Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Married 4 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Taking:
Prenatals + omegas, RRLT

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:50 pm

Nope sadly nothing diferent this cycle,well im trying SMEP this cycle or I want to.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:52 pm

NewStory: Well, hopefully you won't need all the tests. Endo got diagnosed because i suddenly had no periods in feb, though my cycles before that were very painful, but extremely regular at 28-29 days. And we werent trying at that time, so i was pretty sure it wasnt pregnancy. Mri and tvs revealed endometriomas in both my ovaries, but i was put up on meds for next 5 months. Which helped in the shrinkage. With no luck for 6 months, my doc decided on Endometrial biopsy and HSG for this month.Prelim reports for EB are fine. HSG is scheduled for today.

Danaa: I ashtray know you!!:)

Good luck to all of us this cycle
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewStory » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:09 am

Nickysy- oh wow good luck today! It seems that you are more fertile after HSG so FX you that the results are all good and the test isn't too uncomfortable. I'll be thinking about you.
I also hope I don't have to do the hysteroscopy but I would also like to know if/what is going on. I had a lap when I was 17 for very painful and clotting periods but that only showed tilted uterus but no endo - although they suspected it and put me on BCP which totally controlled AF and any symptoms. 10 years later I came off BCP and back to very painful AF with TMI lots of brown blood and clotting. I had one early MC at 5-6 week s when NTNP and then a CP last year after TTC for 7 months so they suspect a problem with implantation. USS and progesterone / hormone levels all normal so I'm taking baby aspirin and waiting & praying.

Danaa - I think we're going for a relaxed version of the smep too if DH is happy with it, we still try to be relaxed about timing BD if we can for the sake of our love life. That's why I'm hoping Valentine's O day will be a winner :rofl: let's hope this is the month it would be awesome if we finally got our BFPs together

Married 4 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Taking:
Prenatals + omegas, RRLT

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Babylove2 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi Ladies! New to this board! I'm TTC baby number 2. It took 1 year to conceive DD, and nearly 1 year TTC'ing #2. I git my first smiley face LH surge according to my clearblue ovulation monitor, and egg white yesterday. BD'd yesterday and will today too... I was supposed to have an HSG done last monday, but it was cancelled due to snow...hoping this is my month! Does the first day of surge mean that is your peak day, or is does it mean ovulation will BD 1-2 days later? I thought I understood this, but apparently I may not? Lol!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby danaburger » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:36 am

Hi ladies! Hope I can join you as a buddy even though I'm already 4 dpo.
TTC #1, began trying late September and my cycles have not been fun. First cycle we tried, timing was way off (was still getting the hang of the charting thing), but what's worse was I had extremely bad O pain that lasted well into the next cycle. Wondering if something happened - a cyst perhaps? My cycles also kept getting longer and longer each time. They've never been 28 days off BC - always longer - but my last cycle actually got up to 44 days. :x With multiple OPK surges, to boot! As if I wasn't already miserable enough, lol.
However! This cycle will only be 33-34 days and unlike the ones before it, the O pain was barely there. And just one OPK surge, perfect BD timing, and a steady post-O bbt climb. (My other cycles have all had small climbs, though O detected, and weird little fallback rises in the first 4 days. Not sure if it means anything!)
So I am hopeful! I don't have many IC HPTs left so I'm conserving them to start testing at about 12-13 dpo this time. Probably better for my sanity as well :D
Fx for all of you!
P.S. To Babylove2 - I've never used the monitor, but with my OPK sticks I usually BD the day of my positive, and two or three days after to be sure. Usually the day after the + is your ovulation day but sometimes it can be 2 days later.

My Ovulation Chart
Me: 34
DH: 45
TTC #1 since September 2015
10 years on BCP, off since April 2015
My Ovulation Chart
danaburger
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby NewStory » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello and welcome babylove! I'm not sure about the smiley monitors mine just says 'high' and 'peak' but with IC opks I agree with danaburger to BD the day of, and two following days if possible. The SMEP then has you skip a day and BD one more day.
Sorry to hear the HSG got cancelled, that's frustrating but hopefully you won't need it and get your BFP this cycle. Do you mind if I ask...? Did you conceive #1 without any interventions? It gives me hope to hear stories like yours because we have been TTC #1 for coming up on year now.

Danaburger - welcome lucky you in the 2WW! Your chart looks great! Were you taking BCP? because your cycle can take a while - up to a year -to regulate after it. If not have you ever been tested for PCOS because that can give you irregular cycles with multiple surges and cysts.

Well it looks like I'll O late this cycle as my opk still neg today. It's normally CD17 but can be anywhere to CD 21 so waiting to O... yey! Boring :)

Married 4 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Taking:
Prenatals + omegas, RRLT

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Babylove2 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi Ladies!!! We plan on skipping today and trying tomorrow morning... so we did first day of smiley face, second day, skip today and going to tomorrow and monday...

Yes, we got pregnant last time without any intervention. 1 year if trying and the month we consulted with an RE I got pregnant!!! Thanks for love everyone! Glad I'm not alone on this rough journey. Hoping we all get our BFPs!!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Hey ladies negative opk today but im sure it will turn positive,I already got a few BD sessions in so yeah let's get those eggs ladies.:)
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:42 am

Hello babylove and danaburger! Welcome aboard!
Happy valentines day everyone. Hoping you ask have a good weekend.

So my HSG got done. Was a little painful, but not too uncomfortable. Test results were good. So i am happy about it.

Babylove: Sry about cancelled HSG. From what i understand, ovulation usually occurs 24-48 hrs after the LH surge (detected by opks), with an average of 36 hours. Good luck. I hope u catch that egg..

Danaburger: Sry about long cycles. But they often take time to get regulated after BCP. Good luck to you too..

Newstory: I am still waiting to o too:-). Lets make it this month.

Danaa: Yay for BD sessions.

Hoping for a sticky BFP for everyone very very soon!
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babylove2 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Hey All! Happy Valentine's Day to us! So, LH surge occurred Thursday, BD'd, Thursday, Friday and Sunday morning (today)... now just keeping my fingers crossed. I am not temp'ing. Solely relying on CM and ovulation predictor clearblue digital stick. BD'ing tomorrow may be outside the window, so I don't know that we will bother. I hate to put it that way, but it's a lot of work! Lol! I don't want it to feel like a chore and the last few months have felt more clinical than passionate, sorry if that is TMI. I'm hoping I don't even need to bother with the HSG, but I'm super bummed I missed it this time around, because then you have to wait for another cycle... ugh. Plus, it sounds so painful! Please keep us posted, everyone! These boards help keep me going... please continue to share your progress.
I have been talking baby names with hubby just to keep me sane and optimistic, he doesn't want to jinx us, but I find it fun and distracting!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Hey Babylove,don't worry about the hsg is not that painful,the cramps last for about 30seconds and the whole procedure about 5minutes,if ur tubes are open you won't feel much.I had 2 of them and I'm wiling to have a third.I hoped you won't need it anyway.I got my positive opk 2h ago and I BD and I want to BD one more time tomorrow then stop Bcs my poor DH is getting exhausted we have doing it like rabbits these last few days.I was just thinking about how come some people can do it for days every single day.At one point I saw a chart of 60 days with BD sessions every day sometimes twice a day BUT they got pregnant.I don't think I can do it.Edit:I have been using softcups and preseeed this cycle.I hope it work I really do.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups