Valentine's O Day buddies?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Valentine's O Day buddies?

Postby Babylove2 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:30 pm

Agh! I don't know how I missed all the new posts! Ok, so I think I am like 5 DPO? I caved and tested this morning. Don't judge me. Lol! I did it knowing it was going to be negative, but, I couldn't help myself! I need help! Haha! the next week is going to go by so SLOW!!!

I haven't really been experiencing any symptoms at all,but some really crazy vivid dreams. I hate to read into that one, though. I'm looking for some physical signs and not just mental! The twinges, the implantation spotting, something. Although I remember the first time around being pretty uneventful. Who knows!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove2 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:38 pm

Danaa and Newstory (everyone, really!) Thanks for the sweet words! Glad to hear the HSG isn't that bad, shame on me for watching YouTube videos!

Yes, baby names and nursery planning are keeping me distracted. The 2WW is so hard, it's so long and frustrating but so full of hope. Hard to explain unless you are a serious TTC'er do you get it.

Btw- 60 days straight? What?!!!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby danaburger » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:47 pm

Distracting yourself during the 2ww is sooo key! I'd be obsessing like crazy right now if I wasn't working on getting my spring veggie garden started. It's my "project" that keeps my brain off babies!
Babylove2, definitely not gonna judge - I have tested pretty earlier in the past as well. I'd start second guessing my O date and try to convince myself that I was farther in my luteal phase than I really was. Just say no! ;) Move your sticks away from the bathroom, hide them away. My new rule is not to test until luteal phase is in double digits (at least 10 dpo, but ideally longer).
Fx for all!
PS I don't have a signature yet - still kinda new to this.
danaburger
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove2 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Danaburger I feel better, thank you! 10 DPO! That's will power! I was thinking 8/9...lol. Yes I did try to convince myself today, "am I 5 or 6?" Teehee
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby danaburger » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:19 am

Babylove2 - glad you feel better ;) there are so many POAS addicts out there!
How's everyone feeling today? Updates?
AFM pretty sure I am out - temp still dropping and cramps showed up on time as they always do at 10 dpo. I'm not gonna do any testing. That's my cue to relax and wait till the next cycle. But I'm hopeful for you ladies and can't wait to see some BFPs here!! :)
Me: 34
DH: 45
TTC #1 since September 2015
10 years on BCP, off since April 2015
My Ovulation Chart
danaburger
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove2 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:22 am

Awh! Danaburger! Don't give up yet...keep us posted, I'm not going to believe you until AF rears its ugly head...ugh, despise her!!

Keep the obsessions coming everyone, I can't feel like the on cuckoo on here!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:06 am

Dont give up ladies!!!Nothing going on with me I'm 2dpo and I'm going to start testing at 8dpo.No shame in testing early.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:35 am

Danaburger: Don't worry about POAS!! A lot of us are addicted!!

Good luck everyone this cycle ladies.. I hope i can hold out testing..
My Ovulation Chart

Me(35), DH (33), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Endometriosis diagnosed feb 2015
3 Failed IUIs, FET#1 (oct 2017)- Chemical Pregnancy, FET#2 (nov 2018)- BFN. Journey continues.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewStory » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:32 am

Hey ladies!

DanaB you are absolutely not out til AF shows :noaf:

Babylove keep up the distractions and i agree if you want to POAS go for it I'm happy to squint at any pee sticks :shock: :rofl:

Right now I am just eating all the pineapple. Feeling a bit tired today I had to drag myself out to walk my dog but I think I have a slight cold. Not really symptom spotting at 3dpo but I am looking forward to some BFPs girls!
Me:33 DH:35

Married 6 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Me: Dx stage 2 endo Dec 2016, tubes, uterus etc clear! Hysteroscopy Nov 2017 normal

DH: After 2 SA's we were told normal, changed Dr July 2017 told 0%morphology! (With good count and motility.)

Waiting to start IVF/ICSI Jan 2018

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:18 am

New I had one Pineaaple yesterday and I will be eating more until 5dpo.Im also really tired and emotional.I almost burst in tears 3times while DH was driving me to the airport we were talking about his cousin and the fact his gf gave birth today,it affected me more than I thought and DH as well I think.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewStory » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:11 am

Hi Ugh Danaa it's so emotional when someone close gives birth or announces pregnancy. I totally understand. I have a SIL preggo at the moment and it was an accident and she has so many problems I don't know how she's going to raise a child it makes me upset and so worried that I either cry or try not to think about it. None of which are great coping strategies. I'm still trying to learn how to deal with that one...
Me:33 DH:35

Married 6 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Me: Dx stage 2 endo Dec 2016, tubes, uterus etc clear! Hysteroscopy Nov 2017 normal

DH: After 2 SA's we were told normal, changed Dr July 2017 told 0%morphology! (With good count and motility.)

Waiting to start IVF/ICSI Jan 2018

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:42 am

Ty for the encouragement new,im having a really hard time with this.I keep questioning Gods way and it makes me angry Bcs I know I shouldn't but I can't keep wondering:"How is she better than me"!I don't know how can I go see this baby Bcs I'm afraid I'm going to burst into tears.My positivity is almost non existent at this point.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babylove2 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Hey All! What's up with the pineapples? What did I miss? My abdomen is a little sore today and I keep thinking I feel a few random pinches, but not sure if I'm just paying more attention to nothing? bFN today, early, but had to do...
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove2 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 am

Hey Ladies! Where are my buddies??? So, I am feeling a couple of random twinges, and every now and then a little burning sensation on the outside of my right hip that comes and goes. Nothing really to write home about...However, one weird thing I came across last night... I was rubbing my husbands back, and he isn't sweaty, but I swear I could smell his sweat and it smelled like rotten fish?! He was like, "what? I don't smell anything??" I was Ike, "you have to shower right now!" Poor guy. He showers twice a day and is super conscious about his appearance that it was a blow to the ego. Especially since I was the only person that could smell it? He is hysterical and super self-deprecating, so he get along jokes out of it....but I couldn't help but wonder. Hmmm... I would say this isn't something I noticed in my last pregnancy, but the fact that he couldn't smell it at all was weird for sure!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby danaburger » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:45 am

Babylove2 - That sounds promising! What dpo are you at now?
Me: 34
DH: 45
TTC #1 since September 2015
10 years on BCP, off since April 2015
My Ovulation Chart
danaburger
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups