Valentine's O Day buddies?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Valentine's O Day buddies?

Postby Danaa » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:00 am

Hey baby that sounds really promising fx is turning into a bfp.What dpo are you?When will you test?Nothing to report here I'm only 4dpo and I'm not testing until Saturday I promised to my mum,she is buying me a pregnancy test.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:49 am

Babylove: Your symptoms do sound so juicy! I hope thats a turning into BFP for you soon... Good luck.. Fxing
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babylove2 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:01 am

7/8 DPO!!! Still showing up BFN on FRER, that was last night. Didn't test today, may wait until tomorrow,but only because I ran out of tests!!! Lol!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby NewStory » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:18 am

Babylove - that sounds interesting lol at your poor DH! Hormones are funny things. I often tell my DH 'please don't take my hormones personally' haha really hope that this is your BFP! But if it is that the smell doesn't stay with you for 9 months :)
Also, pineapple contains bromelain which is supposed to help with implantation. So lots of women TTC eat it for the few days after O.

Danaa - I think how you feel is completely human and understandable and ehen we feel like that it is when to reach out to God in prayer. God is with you, in every loving feeling, in every awful feeling. I don't think you should feel bad, I see a woman of faith who loves God.

Nickysy, DanaB how are you ladies? Any news?

I am ok. Everything as usual here. Had a but of a tearful moment with DH yesterday as lots of our friends have kids so we often spend our weekends hanging out with younger couples who don't have kids yet either which is fine, but it makes me feel old, and like if we do have kids ours will be growing up younger than those of our friends/families. Thankfully DH is very understanding and just hugs me and tells me it will be ok. I guess this cycle has been emotional for me as we are 1 year TTC
Fx all these emotions are Mama hormones kicking in. Now I'm just trying not to stress (ha!) And get through the wait...
Me:33 DH:35

Married 6 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Me: Dx stage 2 endo Dec 2016, tubes, uterus etc clear! Hysteroscopy Nov 2017 normal

DH: After 2 SA's we were told normal, changed Dr July 2017 told 0%morphology! (With good count and motility.)

Waiting to start IVF/ICSI Jan 2018

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:08 am

New I'm so sorry about your rough weekend I completely understand you since Friday im in a bad mood and constantly feeling sad,Saturday I went shopping with my sister and I wanted to buy something for DH cousin for his newborn but I couldn't I almost cried and keep telling her I can't do this I'm not ready:(It was horrible.I don't know why in feeling this way and I shouldn't but I can't help it.I hope one of us gets pregnant so the rest can have some hope it can still happen.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:09 am

New story: I am so sorry you had a rough weekend. Hun, if it helps, i am 32, and we are trying for our first baby as well. Nothing wrong with it. You are doing it when its right time for you, and that's all that matters. I am very glad you have a supportive DH who understands you. Stay blessed. And i will pray you get your BFP soon..

Danaa: Its very difficult to stay positive when you have had so many obstacles. But it will be worth it, once you hold that little life in your hand. Stay strong hun! I am fxing for u as well. Enjoy the family time.

Babylove, any news?? Still fximg for you.

AFM, 5 dpo today. Went with hubs to a park yesterday to spend some time together. My DH has an extremely busy work schedule, so marathons for BD are tiring him off. My doc has suggested to move up to iuis, if nothing happens this cycle. She has a bit agressive approach for me due to endo, but i guess it will be worth it in the end. Sending loads of sticky baby dust everyone's way!
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babylove2 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:12 am

Hey Ladies!

I'm so sorry, sounds like a rough weekend all around. It is definitely during these trying times not to give up. It took me a full year to conceive my daughter, and I was 32, 33 when I had her. I was charting for the entire year religiously! It wasn't until we actually sat down with an RE, went through the bloodwork and semen analysis that I finally fell pregnant. So don't give up hope. I feel like everyone is getting pregnant these days, and I feel like it's a race against the clock, I'm going to be 36 in April, and feel it's only harder this time around.

Tested BFN this morning, again... Still have those weird crampy feelings, but feels atypical from AF and too early. Still having the really crazy dreams. Theses 2 things are the only things I have going. The BFN is still hard to bare and worse every month... I psyche myself out each time... "Surely this month me the month!" Ugh. It's just hard.

None of you are crazy or should be apologetic for feeling the way you do. This is hard and never feels fair. Hugs to all of you!!!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Babylove2 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:15 am

I should comment that we got pregnant naturally! We went to the RE to make arrangements but never had to follow through for anything further as I became pregnant that month. The RE even said to me, "don't be surprised if you get pregnant this month, I usually scare ovaries straight!" Lol!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:55 am

Babylove: Sry about the BFN. M still keeping fingers crossed. Its funny what your RE said. I hope you get your second time also naturally. Nothing like it i guess. Good luck
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewStory » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Babylove thanks so much for the positive thoughts! Wow I hope it *IS your month. Seeing BFNs hurts but it's so hard not to poas when you see so many posting early BFPs but 8dpo is still sooo early... plenty of time for that little egg to snuggle in and get comfy.

Nickysy - thanks for the solidarity your doc sounds great, and proactive is good! I totally understand about the tired DH mine does super long days and it is very difficult to balance the work/ life/romance/ TTC time without pressuring him.

Danaa I hope you feel a bit better this afternoon?

I am feeling a lot better. I hiked up a hill in the sunshine after work today. It was so beautiful it really cleared my head.

Sending you all :babydustb: :babydustg:

Married 6 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Me: Dx stage 2 endo Dec 2016, tubes, uterus etc clear! Hysteroscopy Nov 2017 normal

DH: After 2 SA's we were told normal, changed Dr July 2017 told 0%morphology! (With good count and motility.)

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby corinnamaria » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi ladies! I hope it's okay if I join you super late. My husband and I have been TTC #1 for about a year.

My original O date was in FF as February 4th and I had EWCM and a temp spike which I thought confirmed O, but then last week I had another three days of EWCM, light spotting and another big temp jump so FF changed my O date to February 14th. The updated date must be correct because I'm on CD32 and still no sign of AF. I'm really thrown off because for the past two years that I've charted, I've ALWAYS had 27/28 day cycles, with only one cycle last year being 30 days. However, now I'm on CD32. So I'm not sure what caused the delay in ovulation.

My husband has been on night shift since the 7th and I work days, so we only had the chance to BD once during the new fertile window on Valentine's Day because I thought we were in the clear with O happening on the 4th. So, I know my chances of actually being pregnant this cycle are slim to none, but I can't help obsessing anyways :shock: Hope everyone's TWW is going well and I can't wait to see lots of :bfp: 's! FX and baby dust to all! :)
Me: Corinna (26)
DH: Danny (27)
TTC #1 since May 2015 :)

My Ovulation Chart
corinnamaria
Friend

Postby Nickysy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Hello maria. Wecome aboard! Have you taken any tests so far?? EWCM amd secondary temp jump can happen in lots of pregnancies as well. I do hope that's the case for you. Good luck. And you can always find support here.

Newstory: exactly my scene. With 14+ hrs shifts, it's gets so difficult to manage. And then the stress for ttc. So, being proactive sounds like a good choice to me too. Awesomeness on the hiking! Sunday afternoon in a park soaking sunshine helped me too! Fxing for you this cycle.

Dana B and Danaa, Babylove: Hoping you girls are doing good too.. Lets get those BFps rolling now.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby corinnamaria » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi Nicky,
I tested Monday-Friday last week which was what I thought to be 10-14DPO. All BFN :( So I do think I may have ovulated late. Right now I'm 8DPO on CD32, trying to hold off until 10DPO to test!
Me: Corinna (26)
DH: Danny (27)
TTC #1 since May 2015 :)

My Ovulation Chart
corinnamaria
Friend

Postby NewStory » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:17 pm

:welcome: corinnamaria!

Married 6 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby danaburger » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Hey all!
Welcome Maria!
Babylove2 - still have high hopes for you. Don't let the BFNs get you down. It's early yet!
Nickysy and NewStory - fx for you too.
Danaa - feeling any better? You've been on my mind. I know I haven't been trying as long as you, but I feel for you. I'm telling you, literally, EVERY friend of mine whose gotten pregnant or is pregnant right now did it on their first or second TTC cycle. Or accidentally! Frustrating I'm not following the "pattern." I went to a baby shower the other weekend and kept wondering if it will happen for me. Have another one next month to go to as well. Just gotta stay positive and be happy for my friends.
AFM today, it is 13 dpo. Woke up feeling a little nauseous. Have had this gag reflex feeling in my throat all day. I tested this morning against my better judgment with my last two Wondfos and the one FRER I've been saving. I swear I thought on one of the Wondfos I had a tiny, faint line but then it disappeared. I've had evaps with those before so I try not to evaluate too much.
But I have noticed that I haven't been having my usual cramps that lead up to AF. You might remember I did have them when they usually start, on 10 dpo, and had counted myself out. Also my temp has been dropping but it's still high. So I figured, I'm done. Had a couple mimosas yesterday at brunch. Wondering if that wasn't so smart?
I got some CVS knockoffs of FRER on sale. Let my pee build up all afternoon. Just took one and swear I may have a line. Too faint to take a picture. I'm gonna drive myself crazy with it all night!
Will update in the morning. Really trying not to get my hopes up. I have a tendency to stare at hpts for a straight hour convincing myself I see a line that doesn't exist.
Me: 34
DH: 45
TTC #1 since September 2015
10 years on BCP, off since April 2015
My Ovulation Chart
danaburger
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups