TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 33

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 33

Postby Sms842 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:41 am

New thread started.
:| Me: 31 (Stephanie)
DH: 36
PCOS/APS
DS: Kevin Joshua born 7/22/2016

TTC #2
BFP: 8/4/17 - CP
BFP: 9/14/17 - CP

Cycle w/ Letrozole:
#1: 11/14/17

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 33

Postby Sms842 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:47 am

17 weeks today and I've managed to get a head cold. Ugh I feel like my face is going to fall off.
PCOS/APS

TTC #2

Cycle w/ Letrozole:

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:53 am

Thanks for the new thread, SMS. Sorry about your head cold. Those are miserable any time, but esp in pregnancy since you can't take much for it. :( Feel better!

Ace, gorgeous test! Congrats! I am so happy for you!!

Lindsey, Fiona is sooo beautiful! Thanks for coming on and updating us on how you guys are doing. It was great hearing from you again!

Star, so glad that you are finally getting some rest and baby boy seems to be getting full. That's wonderful news! How is everything else going? New house? Potty training DD?

Katy, Erin...how are you ladies? Anxiously awaiting progress reports on your soon to be born littles. :mrgreen:

Owen has slept through the night FIVE NIGHTS IN A ROW!!! :shock: I'm scared to think that this might actually be the start of him getting the hang of this sleeping through the night thing. But even if its not...I'll take it! :wink:

As for us trying again...I'm not really sure it's going to happen, ladies. DH seems more and more firm that he really doesn't want number three. And it does make me sad, but I think I am probably okay with it too, I guess. I really want to experience pregnancy and delivery another time, but God has blessed me with two perfectly healthy children and an angel I'll get to meet someday in Heaven, so I need to be content with that. I guess I just need to move on from the hope of a third. :|
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!
4/22/14 - :bfp: our rainbow baby
8/12/14- It's another BOY!
DS2- Owen Lane arrived 1/2/2015 :baby tumble:

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby blinken » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:08 am

Star - So glad to hear that the tie reversal was successful and he’s sleeping better!! What a relief!!

Sms - Can’t wait to find out what you will be having!

Lindsey - Great to hear from you!! Wow, Fiona is smiling already, holy crap!! I felt like she was just born yesterday :P What a cutie patootie!!

Amy - haha, I like how your signature has you at 44 weeks pregnant

Ace - Wow, that is one strong line!! Congrats again! :D

MEL - so glad to hear that Owen is sleeping through the night! I’m sorry your hubby is dead-set against another :( Do you think there is any chance he’ll change his mind?
My hubby is also adamant we’re just going to have two, but I have always wanted three (myself coming from a 3 child family), so I think I’m going to end up in the same position as you down the road....

AFM:
Kian had his 3-4 month appointment on Friday (he’s currently 6 days short of 4 months). Poor guy had his vaccination shots, a needle in both legs. He was a trooper though, only cried while the needle was in, and stopped right after, which was great, as his last two visits were a tear-fest. He is average weight, 6180 grams (13 pounds, 6 ounces), and measured 63.5cm (25 inches). He's a long baby!
I’ll attach a pic from the appointment, and also a Valentine’s pic as I did a mini photo shoot with him :P. Last Valentine's Day was the day we found out I was pregnant with him.
Attachments
At our appointment.JPG
(139.8 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Valentine's Smiles.JPG
Valentine's Smiles.JPG (144.69 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
Me - 33, DH - 38
Married July 4, 2014
BFP - Nov.3/14
Missed Miscarriage - Dec.11/14 - 10 weeks - d&c
BFP - Feb.14/15!
Stick little rainbow baby!!
It's a BOY!!

Kian Liam born 21/10/2015

BFP - Sept.5/16!
Stick little one!!

Kian is getting a little brother!!

Sam David born 10/5/2017
blinken
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MEL66325 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:26 am

Aw, Blinken! He is gorgeous! And you look FANTASTIC, momma! I can't believe he's already almost four months old. Seems like you just had him. Valentine's Day will forever be a special day for you now especially, huh? That's such a wonderful day to find out that you are expecting a bundle of joy, I think. :D

As for hubby changing his mind...I don't know. He keeps saying "I'll never say never, but..." Not too long ago he was saying he probably would have another, but more and more lately he is saying no. I'm not bringing it up too much so there's no pressure on him. These comments are just coming from him without much prompting so I think he's pretty content with just having two.

Sigh...I am content with my two also, but I really, really would like to try one more time for a girl. I'd LOVE to have another boy (I even have a name picked out), but I would really like to have just one more chance at a girl. I'm probably going to start packing up the baby stuff and getting it ready to sell. Maybe that will jump start him into thinking about #3...OR it could just mean the final nail in the coffin of my dream if he lets me get rid of it. :roll:

I hope your hubby changes his mind and lets you have a third child, as well. When do you think you'll be ready to try for #2?
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby blinken » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:57 pm

haha, yeah, I'm sure after number two comes, my hubby will say "Ok, let's pack everything up and give it away to someone" and I will say "Nooooooooo". He thinks it will be too difficult with three, we would need a new car and probably need a bigger place (we live in an apartment with two children's rooms, but it's small, and the rooms are small, and would not work for three), and then the cost of kindergarten/child care, and the list goes on....he's thinking practically, while I'm thinking in a "what I'm used to" kind of way.
In a sad, sullen tone you can mention to your hubby "So I guess we should start packing up the baby things...." and see how he reacts lol.

As for when we're trying for a second, that's the big question. I've taken two years off work, one paid with maternity leave, the other unpaid, so things will be a little tight. If I want maternity leave benefits again, I have to work one more year, which brings me to 3 years after Kian's birth to start trying again, and perhaps a 4 year gap between kids. If I got pregnant before I went back to work, the kids would be closer in age, but I wouldn't get paid, or just a very small minimum from the government, but not much. So we'll need to discuss this further :roll:
Me - 33, DH - 38
Married July 4, 2014
BFP - Nov.3/14
Missed Miscarriage - Dec.11/14 - 10 weeks - d&c
BFP - Feb.14/15!
Stick little rainbow baby!!
It's a BOY!!

Kian Liam born 21/10/2015

BFP - Sept.5/16!
Stick little one!!

Kian is getting a little brother!!

Sam David born 10/5/2017
blinken
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MEL66325 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:29 am

You definitely have some considering to do on when to try for that second one, BLinken. Lots of variables there! You will know when the right time will be, I'm sure. Of course, if I were given a choice, I'd probably be just like Michelle Duggar and have one right after the other. LOL

How is everyone else doing?

Owen has now slept the last seven nights in a row without waking. :jump: Looks like he is getting the hang of this finally! :)
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11

MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KeepTrying15 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:53 am

Good morning ladies, happy hump day!

Steph - Thanks for starting the new thread! Your bump is precious, excited to keep seeing it get bigger :) How did your appt go last Friday? Feeling better?

Mel - I don't like seeing that dh is against another, I'd love to see another Owen, or female version with that gorgeous red hair! Maybe he will come around, Owen is still young and maybe once he gets a little older, it may pull at dh's heart for another.

Blinken - Ahhh how adorable is Kian and that smile! I agree with Mel, you'll know when the time is right to start on #2.

Katy - How are things today? Keep those legs crossed, we need AD to hang on a little longer, at least until after Friday to give dh time to get back!

Lindsey - Hope things are going well! Sooo...any indication on starting on #2? I know you said you wanted them back to back :D

Ace - How are you feeling??? Super excited for you!

An - Any news?

Hi EOE!!

Ok...sooooo...I had my first monitoring appt this morning AND......we have possibly FOUR follicles!!!! I say possibly because there was one on the right that is already at 15, then another one on the right at 9, and two on the left, one at 9 and one at 7. So, we are checking the estradiol level to see if the other 3 are indeed follicles that are producing estrogen or if they are stalling and the 15 is taking over. Also, the nurse needs to speak to the RE (he wasn't at the appt) and see if he wants to continue me on Clomid to stall the bigger one and give the others a chance to catch up. I won't know more until later this afternoon. I'll update as soon as I hear something! Come on follicles!!!!
3 early losses (natural bfps)
IUI #1-3 - BFN
IVF #1 - transferred 2 3-day embryos - BFN
IVF #2 - converted to IUI - BFP! - MC at 5 weeks
IVF #3 - 1 hatching 5 day blast transferred - 4 frosties
5dp5dt bfp :D
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sms842 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 am

Shannon, Appointment was great, no issue. My test results came back great too, no worries about Spin abifida which is good to hear. Feeling better today. Yesterday I felt pretty run down and fell asleep when I got home. Congestion is better, but it's turned into a bit of a cough, so that's annoying, but not terrible. I can sleep more comfortable. That's awesome news on the follies!!!! The more the better. I hope these are some good ones and you get your BFP from this. Keep us updated.

Blinken, I know! I can't wait to find out, I seriously have a got a countdown on my phone till my next appointment to find out (22days) LOL. Your little guy is adorable too!

Mel, Thanks, feeling much better today. I'm hoping by the end of the week I can kick this thing. I don't think I could be like Michele Duggar, I grew up in a family of 5 and it's a lot. I don't know how many we'll have, but I know I don't want 5. haha.

How's EOE?
PCOS/APS

TTC #2

Cycle w/ Letrozole:

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:53 am

Shannon, cheering on those lovely follies! :yay: That's such great news for you! Keep us posted. :mrgreen:

As for DH, who knows what is going through his mind? I sell on ebay and as soon as I sold his Easter outfit from last year, he told me to cool my jets. :roll: I told him I had no need to keep the baby things so why not? He still didn't want me to get rid of it yet. It drives me nuts...I just want to know one way or the other so I can move on if I need to. I hate living in limbo. I NEED TO HAVE A PLAN! LOL! I start planning and thinking about vacations like a whole year before we go. :mrgreen:

Sms, so happy to hear that you are feeling better and were able to get some rest, at least. Only 22 more days til you find out the gender? :happyforyou: Ahhh! I can't wait!!! I'm still gonna guess boy...do you have a preference one way or the other?
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11

MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyinDC » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:17 am

SMS - we are so excited to find out the gender soon. Hope you are feeling better!

Mel - yay for Owen sleeping through the night! And I can totally relate to needing a plan. When praying, I always ask God for a YES or even a NO - but waiting and guessing, etc drive me crazy. I am sure its an exercise in trust but I dont always love it. I just like to know what the plan is and I can accept that plan and find joy where I am and move on. I, too, plan trips in advance! I hope you are out of limbo soon - one way or another (and I hope that way is with a baby GIRL haha)

Shannon-- eek, follies!! Rooting for you dear!!

Kendra - KIAN is beautiful!! I wish I could hold him! And I think the others are right, you will know when its time to start trying - or you will end up with an "oops" baby and you will say I couldn't imagine life without him/her --- haha, thats why my sister is just 17 months younger than me. Mom got sick for a week and in that time I was kindof weaned due to lack of milk and I guess right afterwards her cycle was back on track because she got knocked up haha. As for trying, could you take 1 year, work 1 year then take another year or 2? Maternity leave and work complicates things. There is a possibility we are moving - and if so, I have to study for the bar exam in the new state (the legal examination for lawyers, only offered a couple times a year and must be taken in each state, yuck....) and then find a new job - so it pushes back TTC #2 a little bit. I had to warn DH because I know he wants them back to back, but this move could change things.

Lindsey - how are you? Update when you can!

EOE - hope you are well!

AFM: 38.5 weeks. Apt this morning - a fingertip dialated, so not even a whole CM booo..... and 50 percent effaced. Dr said after 39 weeks I can try stripping membranes and castor oil if I would like so I may do that. We shall see how things are at my next apt. I am cramping a lot but no sign of baby. Also I am retaining water like crazy - I whined about this in our FB group but I gained a whopping 4 pounds this week which the dr claims is just water. They checked for pre-E but I am fine, I just seems to be holding on to fluid. I guess my body is storing it for labor! FX

Nothing else new here - except say a prayer for us. DH has 3 interviews down South on friday. he will fly in, interview all day then fly back - so hopefully, I wont go into labor! Worst case scenerio (besides an emergency section, etc) is that I go into labor, call him and he makes the 1 hr flight back from ATL and misses just the early stages, but seeing as I am not progressing much, I think I am fine. In fact, I was "trying" to go into labor all weekend - massage, EPO, nipple stimulation, squats, walking, etc but I am trying not to go into labor now until Saturday haha. So yes, prayers and good thoughts appreciated - prayers I wait to go into labor until DH is on way home or later than that - and prayers that we have some clarity and direction on whether we should move. I am praying God makes it CLEAR.

Love to all. Crossing fingers for more babies! Maybe starting with KT!
Katy (31) DH (30)
Married Since June 28, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2014

Cycle 2 :bfp: at 11dpo: 12.10.14
EDD for baby #1: 08.21.15
:angel: MC at 12 weeks, 2 days: 02.07.15
***always our first baby***

:angel: March and April 2015 - 2 Chemical Pregnancies

JUNE 17, 2016 -- :bfp: at 8dpo!!! To God be the glory, great things He has done! So excited for our RAINBOW baby!!!!!
BETAS: 326 at 14dpo (am); 691 at 16dpo (am)
7 week heartbeat :hb: = 151
8.5 week heartbeat :hb: = 177
10 week doppler :hb: = 160s
12 week heartbeat :hb: = 163
14 week heartbeat :hb: = 148

DUE DATE: Feb. 29, 2016 (leap year baby!)

IT'S A GIRL!!!

My Ovulation Chart
KatyinDC
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KeepTrying15 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Quick update - RE wants me to continue the clomid and see if we can get the smaller ones to catch up! Next scan is on Saturday :)
IUI #1-3 - BFN
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KatyinDC » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:43 pm

GO FOLLIES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katy (31) DH (30)
Married Since June 28, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2014

Cycle 2 :bfp: at 11dpo: 12.10.14
EDD for baby #1: 08.21.15
:angel: MC at 12 weeks, 2 days: 02.07.15
***always our first baby***

:angel: March and April 2015 - 2 Chemical Pregnancies

JUNE 17, 2016 -- :bfp: at 8dpo!!! To God be the glory, great things He has done! So excited for our RAINBOW baby!!!!!
BETAS: 326 at 14dpo (am); 691 at 16dpo (am)
7 week heartbeat :hb: = 151
8.5 week heartbeat :hb: = 177
10 week doppler :hb: = 160s
12 week heartbeat :hb: = 163
14 week heartbeat :hb: = 148

DUE DATE: Feb. 29, 2016 (leap year baby!)

IT'S A GIRL!!!

My Ovulation Chart
KatyinDC
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:37 am

Yay, Shannon! Can't wait to hear on Saturday! :jump:

Katy, I know everything will work out as it should with your husband and his job situation, just the way it is supposed to! How exciting that a possible move South may be in the works for you guys! Closer to me and Shannon, too! I cannot believe that AD day is so close now. I can't wait to "meet" your little girl!

Erin, how are you doing? Can't wait to hear how things are going in the last days of your pregnancy, as well. Did the MIL finally go her separate way? Hoping your house is nice and peaceful and you are getting some rest before little man arrives.

Well...Owen has pink eye. YEP! :doh: If it isn't one thing, it's another. Poor baby. :( He's also got another cold. He broke his seven night in a row streak last night and was up a couple of times after midnight. I will be so glad when winter is over, but then we have Spring and the fun allergies begin. LOL
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11

MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KeepTrying15 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:39 am

Happy Friday ladies!! It's supposed to be a beautiful day here today and I'm stuck in the office lol. Geez...

Katy - GOOD LUCK TO DH TODAY!!! I hope you get some wonderful news about a move soon. We lived in the ATL area before moving to where we are now, actually we still have our house down there. It would be awesome for you and DH to be closer to Mel and I :) How's AD doing, hopefully not making any attempts to escape today!!

Mel - Oh my goodness, pink eye??? Poor baby, he just can't catch a break can he? I'm a planner too, so I completely understand your frustration. That's what makes this whole ttc so hard, when I see a problem I want to fix it, this delay is cutting into my big plan I had for us lol. Oh well, what can we do.

Steph - Glad you are feeling better and good to see your last appt went well! Is it March 11th (or is it 12th) yet? Eeeek, can't wait! I'm still thinking boy!

How's everyone else doing? Erin?
IUI #1-3 - BFN
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image