Positive Thoughts for a BFP!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Positive Thoughts for a BFP!

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:27 pm

I'm going to try and catch up on the personals,
Durrae im so sorry for the bfn:( I really understand you and regarding ur sister i don't know wha to say,speak ur mind and ur concerns but also try to be there for her as much as you can,sometimes life just sucks big time.
Wish I don't know if maca can delay O maybe it can,I hope you O soon,have you thought about trying clomid or injectables for a strong O?
Nicky every time I write to you my brain shows me the picture of u and ur DH and it makes me smile?temperature can be influenced by so many things don't be worried about it.
Ttctwins have fun on ur tried and I do hope you get ur bfp.Courtney,star,south,fly hugs how are you doing?Im I missing someone?If I missed someone im some i have a cold and i feel like poo.
AFM im waiting for AF and I'm worried about her earlier appearance,im trying sooo hard to be positive and believe I will have a baby soon,i have been strong and i will try not to lose that but is sooo hard is been too long.My biggest fear is that IVF won't work and i will go crazy,we cannot afford a second IVF and I don't know if DH will want a second one,im just terrified,I will try my best to get everything checked out before IVF Bcs a failure would mean the end for me.I want to thank you all for the super you have shown to me is very appreciated HUGS!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Hello everyone
I will try to do better personals later.
Durrae
I don't know what to tell you about your sister.
Dana
Fx for you.
Everyone else HI

I've been at the reveal party so I'm kind of emotionally drained. There were two pregnant women and a two month old baby there. Then on the way home we took the long way so I could have a longer hold to take my last OPK. I took it on a 4 hour hold and it looked the same as yesterday. I'm out of sticks and will just have to wait for a temp spike. As the ultrasound, my insurance won't pay for any monitoring. And as for the clomid, I was going to start that last month but since I finally started Ovulating on my own we decided to give it at least six months...and now this. If I don't get a temp spike by next Wednesday I'm going to kick start my cycle and start over. My dr seems confident we could have success on our own but I'm beginning to feel like I'll never get pregnant
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Danaa: Sry about your sis hun. Life just isnt fair sometimes. So hard choices, so much to think. Honey, you will have to find strength and belive in yourself and your body. I know its easier said than done, but i am sure you can do something about it, and we can all help. Ivf has a extremely good success rate, but stress prob wont help it. I wish i could hug you personally right now.

Wish: I am very sry you are feeling down too. Hugs. Reveal parties are hard when you have been trying so much. I think you should try clomid. It isnt that bad. And a little help doesnt hurt anyone. Good luck.

Fly: Sorry AF got you. I am glad you are looking at your next cycle already and the doc on call was so nice. Nonetheless, clomid is known to thin the uterine lining when in use continuously, so estrogen helps in thickening of that. I hope that help you. Good luck for the next cycle.

EOE, have a great day.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby southernbelle » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi ladies. I'm so sorry about the bfns ladies. I was really, really hoping to see some lines today. I'm still keeping my fx and praying for you ladies!

TTC I hope you enjoyed Sweden.

Nicky, imagine if we had ultrasound machines at home!! Mine would probably already be broken from so much use. lol

Wish, sorry you're out of sticks and they're not cooperating with you! Hopefully it's right around the corner. Sorry you had a rough time at the reveal party. Honestly I think they're stupid. Like don't you get enough attention when you announce your pregnancy? I'm sorry you had to endure that.

Danaa I don't know about a short lp. I really hope what you're feeling is not af related!! ugh

Durrae I'm so sorry about your sister. That's ridiculous. I think the only reason half those girls get pregnant is because they have zero stress where to us it starts to really become an obsession and so, so stressful. People just don't understand that it really does take so much work and effort to get pregnant. It's so frustrating.

Fly yay for the doctor coming through!! I took Estrogen my last Clomid cycle. My ob said it helps to thicken the lining since it's possible Clomid might be thinning it and therefore hurting implantation. It sounds like this doctor might be a little more proactive? Maybe you should switch! lol

afm just a busy Saturday. We took dd to a parade this morning then after came home and we all napped. It was a great nap. :)
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Postby shanna.sites » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:08 am

So I suppose it's a good sign for my positive test that I spent all night on the potty with diarrhea and all morning laying on the tile floor to try and keep from throwing up. I don't remember it ever being this awful with my first but I'll take it.
shanna.sites

Postby Danaa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:08 am

The worse part about coming to Romania is the leaving part,my mum is being needy and clingy and emotional and playing the guilt card,she is upset I married far she is being selfish and want me to stay with her,she doesn't really accept my living far from her.Im not an emotional person,I don't display these stuff and I hate myself for being angry at my mum and yelling at her when she is this way but she makes me feel horrible every time I leave,I come visite her every 2months or so and that is a big scarifice for us,financially speaking,but she doesn't really understand.Im really angry and I can't control myself plus the bfn doesn't help.I love my mum and she is a wonderful mother but I don't think im going to come visite her for a while,is a really awful situation.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:17 am

Dana
I'm sorry to hear you mum is guilt tripping you. It's hard when the one's you love aren't supportive. If you are going to hold off on your next visits you could add that money to the baby jar!
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:14 am

Hey danaa, sry you are having a hard time with your mum. I am sure she will u derstand your reasons if you do decide to distance apart your trips! When are you getting home?
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Durrae » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Do y'all see this?!

Durrae (27) married to Matt (29) for 9 years.
Von Willebrand Disease, blood disorder (do not clot enough) Diagnosed May '15.
Hypothyroidism this time around. Taking Naturethroid.
DS1: Nov. '08 DS2: Dec. '12
TTC#3 since Nov. '15
BFP on 2/28/15, 11dpo. Due November 9th!

My Ovulation Chart
Durrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Omg Durrae I totally do.Congratulations!!!!Yay
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Durrae » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:38 pm

I'm completely freaking out. I was SURE I was out this month. I kissy took a frer. Waiting for it to finish.
TTC#3 since Nov. '15

My Ovulation Chart
Durrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby southernbelle » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:53 pm

Danaa love, I'm sorry this has been such a difficult journey for you! I wish your mom could understand and give you a little break. It doesn't help when you have additional pressures in life.

Durrae!!! Holy cow lady, I see it!! I can't wait for the frer. fxfxfxfx
NTNP

Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Postby Wishfull » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:01 pm

DURRAE
OMG
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby southernbelle » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:21 pm

You're not supposed to look after the time period. OMG show us the frer!!!! lol
NTNP

Jun 2015 hysteroscopy

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Postby Durrae » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Sorry! Here's the frer!

TTC#3 since Nov. '15

My Ovulation Chart
Durrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups