Positive Thoughts for a BFP!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Positive Thoughts for a BFP!

Postby southernbelle » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:32 pm

:yay:
Congrats!!!!!
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Postby Danaa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Congratulations Durrae!South good to hear from you.Ty ladies for the wonderful support,I don't think my mum realizes how I feel and the stress is causing me.Send some baby dust our way Durrae.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:44 pm

OMG!!! Durrae congratulations!!! Your Dh was right wasn't he!! So excited for you!! How long have you guys been ttc again?

Danaa I'm very sorry about what you are going through with your mom. I know she means well and it's hard to deal with especially with all of the ttc stress as well. Hugs girl and hope your departure goes smoothly.

I'm going to have to go back and read a few pages before I finish personals!!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanna.sites » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Durrea! Congratulations!
shanna.sites

Postby starMint » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Hi Ladies! was a little behind on this thread due to work so am catching up now:

Wish - it looks like you got a little spike in temps today. I think your timing looks good if that is the case! :hugs:
South - I hope you post the US! I'm looking forward to seeing your bub :)
Courtney - vitex can make you O earlier, but it varies - they say to take it for 3 months to see its effects.
Durrae - :happyforyou: Congrats!!
I'm sorry about your sister (or more accurately, that you have to deal with the feelings and the fall out of your sister's choices). I see your lines! Love your lines!!
Danaa - I'm sorry about the BFN and temps - It will happen for you! IVF has great numbers for working if you end up using it! These hormones at this time of the month make it hard to avoid being super emotional. I'm sorry you are fighting with your mother.
Nicky - your temps are all over the place ... but I like the jump today!
Fly - I'm sorry AF came. Interesting that you are on the estrogen for days 8-12. It probably is to counteract some of the effects of clomid. Instead of clomid, my RE had me take Letrozele, which is supposed to suppress estrogen and cause body to work more in response. I was on estradiol from trigger onwards (so after O).

AFM- I'm just in the long wait before O. nothing of interest to report other than been stressed over work.
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#3 starting Nov 27, 2017 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur (been doing 7 units hGH since 11/1)
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:22 pm

Ok I'm back and hope I can remember everything. Lol I wish I had two screens.

Wish you had a nice temp spike. I hope that was o for you and you can't be in the tww again :) I'm sorry you had to endure the reveal party. I think they are silly anyway.

Nicky I don't know if I can wait till march 5 for a test from you. I hope you are feeling good :)

Star good to hear from you. I'm right here waiting with ya!!

Fly I'm sorry Af is so heavy for you. Sounds like you ought to try the on call dr out :)

South I'm glad you guys got a nice nap!! Those are the best:)

Shanna I hope you get to feeling better.

Ttc how are you? I didn't check your chart yet. Still in Sweden?

Durrae I've said it once but will say again bc it's so exciting. Congratulations!! Are you or have you been having any symptoms other than mid day high temp?

Danaa I bet you are missing Dh.

Droski I hope you are ok and you come baaackkk.

Afm not a whole heck of a lot going on here. I just finished spotting from Af. I haven't had any side affects from the Maca or vitex that I know of. Our family is all illness free finally. That one will go down in the record books for us!! One thing I never once thought about before I had kids was having to clean up their puke!! thats a tough one!!
Last edited by Momma-of4 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Durrae » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Thank you girls. I'm shocked. I had a stark white negative yesterday and was sure I was out.

Courtney, DH was right! We've been trying since November. 4 cycles. It took 8 with ds1 and 6 with ds2. I'm shocked it happened so fast. No other symptoms! I didn't have any with my first 2 either.

Dana, I'm sorry your mom is not being sensitive. I hope being back with your dh today is comforting.

Nicky, I'm anxiously awaiting your test on Tuesday!

Star, I hope you O soon and catch that egg!

South, I'm looking forward to your ultrasound!

So my sister is due October 30th and I'm due November 9th. Our middle sister is getting married October 8th. Lol.

I'm cramping today, but I'm thinking that's probably normal for a 3rd pregnancy.
Durrae (27) married to Matt (29) for 9 years.
Von Willebrand Disease, blood disorder (do not clot enough) Diagnosed May '15.
Hypothyroidism this time around. Taking Naturethroid.
DS1: Nov. '08 DS2: Dec. '12
TTC#3 since Nov. '15
BFP on 2/28/15, 11dpo. Due November 9th!

My Ovulation Chart
Durrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:16 pm

Durrae you will have quite the fall family affair. Lol I'm just so incredibly happy for you. Have you told Dh yet? I had bad cramping with my fourth so I think the cramping is normal. I sometimes forget who I've had what conversations with so forgive me if I got this wrong. Did you have your thyroid under control when you got pregnant with your other kids?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Ok in bed now I have time to talk to you ladies.Im back with my boys and I have been missing them so much,Jack missed me the most it seemed,poor little guy had a routine with me and it got messed up when I left and he didn't took it well and neither DH,I brought presents back for my boys and only one was happy:)) guess who?!Jack Ofc, he has a toy pig now and a ball:))
You guys my day has been so stressful,my mom is such a lovely mother and I know she loves me so much but each time I leave she doesn't takes it well at all,and I feel horrible but I have a life here.DH agreed to have ivf in summer,I'm incredibly happy Bcs it gives time to prepare my body for IVF and I'm getting an insurance next monthI could have been added to his but I want a better one.Im going to try and make an apoiment for this cycle for an shg at the fertility clinic and have an apoiment to talk about ivf.Im going to keep trying naturalized until then.Durrae Congratulations again!!!!
Courtney how are you ?Eoe hello.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby southernbelle » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:57 pm

My goodness! We're already at 20 pages. lol

Danaa I'm so glad you're back home with your boys. Traveling is so exhausting, so glad you're safe! Do you think it might help if you Skyped your mom often? That way you could see each other often even if you can't be physically around her. I'm so glad dh said yes to ivf!! I can't wait for you to have your bfp!

Momma I'm glad you're all feeling better! DD has has a bug all day today - super messy and makes me glad she's not in her big girl bed yet! lol Poor thing. She's in good spirits so I hope it was an overnight thing and that I don't get it, too!

Durrae, that's awesome your fall will be so busy! My cousin wants to get married in January and with the pregnancy I'm pretty sure that I can get out of being in the wedding since I can't get fitted and all that mess. It makes me happy. haha

I'm still sending lots of baby dust to you ladies!!! xoxo
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Postby Durrae » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Dana, I'm glad you made it home safe. I'm glad he's agreed to ivf! I'm excited for you!

Courtney, I don't have any treatment for my thyroid until last year. No one ever took me seriously about it (although it was physically enlarged) until my current ob. Dh walked in on me scrutinizing that first test, so he knows. My sister and best friend knows. I'm waiting to tell me parents until I get the first ultrasound done. Which will be so hard to do lol.

South, I'm going to be so big at my sister's wedding...... I'm glad you'll be getting out of one in January lol!

Eoe, I hope y'all doing well!
Durrae (27) married to Matt (29) for 9 years.
Von Willebrand Disease, blood disorder (do not clot enough) Diagnosed May '15.
Hypothyroidism this time around. Taking Naturethroid.
DS1: Nov. '08 DS2: Dec. '12
TTC#3 since Nov. '15
BFP on 2/28/15, 11dpo. Due November 9th!

My Ovulation Chart
Durrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanna.sites » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:14 pm

Well looks like this is a stomach bug, and not morning sickness. Which I am both happy and sad about. My hubby has it now.
shanna.sites

Postby Nickysy » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Durrae: Yay yay yay!! Congratulations!! Told you you are not out till AF shows. I am very very happy for you. Have you told DH yet? He was right all along. Any special plans?Yay again. Marriage in the family and pregnancy are going to keep you super busy.

Shanna: Feel better soon. And keep us posted with your updates. When is your fist scan/ blood reports?

South: Yup, its already 20 pages. We are a chatty group. I like. I like. How r you hun? When your 13 week scan? I am waiting for the pics.

Star: Yup, my temps are just hay wire. I cant make out anything from them. But, now i am just waiting for these last 3-4 days to pass to let me know what's happening! This week is going to be tough..Get your egg soon

Wish: I hope that temp jump means you have ovulated. Good luck.

Danaa: Glad you are back home. Sry, your mum is still emotional about it. Glad you and DH are on the same page wrt to fertility treatments. Go girl. Get that baby.

Courtney: Good AF is over. Now on to catching that egg.. Good luck. Glad to hear everyone in family is well again. Now stay that way!

Droski, Ttc, Fly: How are you girls?

AFM, its 12 dpo today. My lp can be 15-16 days. So expecting AF on 4-5th march. This is going be long 4-5 days. Me and DH went to a day trip yesterday. It was fun. Except,i twisted my ankle a bit after getting my foot stuck in a small creek. Dont know how i even managed gettting my foot down it so now i have sprained it, and its swollen. No fracfure, but i am def finding it a lil tough to walk.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:45 pm

New page needed. To be continued...
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=242527
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups