BFP FOR US TOO PLEASE!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP FOR US TOO PLEASE!

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:40 am

Here is our new home ladies! I've moved us over to the buddy group section since that's pretty much what we are at this point he he!

Lizzie- That chart is looking great! Keeping my FX for you that this is your month!!!! Sounds like you had a nice day on Sunday :-)

Holls- So sorry to hear that you had a rough weekend. Hopefully this week will be better for you!

AFM- I went for my first round of blood work this morning. She had trouble filling the vial because I think she used a needle that was too big for my small vein and just went right through it. She said that she would make it work with what she was able to get so I'm hoping that is true. Thursday will be here before I know it. I'm hoping for a quick and painless procedure with some positive results. Other than that- not much to report on for me. I'm just waiting for AF to go.
Me:32 DH:32 Off BCP since February 2014 TTC #1 since July 2014

3/17-1st RE appt. Deemed "Unexplained IF"
March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN
July 2016- Natural cycle while prepping for IVF with ICSI for August's cycle
August 2016- IVF cycle cancelled. Lab shuts down at the end of August.
Sept 2016- IVF cycle- start stims 9/6, ER 9/16. BFP 9/30 EDD 6/7/17

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: BFP FOR US TOO PLEASE!

Postby Holls3084 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:49 am

Hi Staying,

Thanks - after finding a hysterical article on 13 things every man should know about pregnancy and chatting with a friend who knows how I'm feeling, I'm doing better. I also had some chocolate milk and I'm a little sad about running out. I have to wait until tonight to drink some more. LOL
DH-34
Me -31
TTC since April 15
DH counts - Great
Me - no testing done yet
2 cycles on a break - I need surgery
TTC Journey - 8 months
Unexpected BFP on January 4th!! :D
Holls3084
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Lizzie32 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:11 am

Holls I'm cracking up over your "chocolate milk addiction" hahaha! I love it anyway not being pregnant so I couldn't image how good it would be then. I'm sorry to hear about your parents and their lack of understanding about your feeling, and also DH not supporting you now. Maybe he doesn't know how to take you not feeling well, since we are the ones who are normally on top of things and getting things done? I'm glad you were able to start feeling better. I talked with a friend last night who stopped her pill about 2 months ago and is already expecting. But, she's feeling terrible. She told me to get ready because it's not all glorious like everyone says and it's a huge adjustment. She's the second friend to tell me that recently. So, I'm trying to enjoy the time I do feel good and am able to enjoy a glass of wine sometimes. Lol

Staying- hope they were able to get enough for test. Thanks about the chart!!! First part down and Thurs will be over and done soon.

AFM- you saw that my temp increased some today, to the second highest temp I've had the whole cycle. That was encouraging. No AF yet, but I'm still holding out before getting "too excited". FF predicts AF to be Friday with my late ovulation, and I doubt I will test unless it doesn't come by next weekend. I have a slight lower backache today and tummy was upset earlier. Not too much other than that yet... I don't feel like I normally do before AF but anything could happen. Keeping an open mind at this point and just gonna see what my Temps do this week.
My Ovulation Chart

Me: 32
DH: 36

TTC #1 since September 2015.
Married since May 2015, Together since August 2012.
American Bulldog- Brody Rescue Kitty- Champ
Lizzie32
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Holls3084 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:31 am

HAHA Thanks Lizzie - I can't get enough of it. DH is slowly getting himself out of the doghouse. He said We can go and price match some more tonight when we go and get your ice cream cone. AHHH - music to my ears. I've also started to love that soft serve ice cream cone.

Thank goodness I can have tums - I am getting heartburn from the pizza pops I had for lunch. At least that's an instant relief!

Lizzie - your friend is right - this first trimester has been a lot harder than I anticipated and while I'm thrilled to be pregnant, I've been a mess at times. I know once I have the baby things will be all worth it. But for now, I'm just managing a day at a time. Hope your friend starts to feel better also!

I did see that temp increase - that's a decent one for sure. I really hope AF doesn't show up for you and you get your BFP!

C'mon Thursday for you Staying - FX that there are no blockages and you can get moving on something to help you get your BFP also.
DH-34
Me -31
TTC since April 15
DH counts - Great
Me - no testing done yet
TTC Journey - 8 months
Holls3084
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby jmhall23 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:08 am

Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join? I'm currently 7-8dpo. Just "patiently" waiting over here. Me and Hubby have been TTC for over a year now. I honestly feel the same as every other month, other than my taste buds are off. Which Im not getting my hopes up for. Hubby has varicose veins in his testicles and was told at a young age the older he gets the less of a chance he has to concieve he is 37 now. We had 1 m/c at 9 weeks 2 years ago so we know it's possible. FX for everyone!!!!
jmhall23
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Holls3084 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:56 am

Hi Jmhall - sure! welcome! I'm not actively trying cause I'm pregnant but these girls are so wonderful and I want to keep up with their journey. I am also hoping my positive vibes will rub off and help them out. :)

See I just learnt something - I would have never thought of varicose veins there and that they would affect fertility.

I'm so sorry for your m/c - I can only imagine how that must have felt. FX for your BFP!! Would this be your first for you and DH?
DH-34
Me -31
TTC since April 15
DH counts - Great
Me - no testing done yet
TTC Journey - 8 months
Holls3084
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Jm- Welcome! So sorry to hear about your m/c. I am keeping my FX that this is your cycle for a BFP and a sticky bean! So are you a POAS addict or do you usually wait until AF's expected due date before thinking about testing? :-) The taste buds symptoms sounds like a good sign to me!

March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lizzie32 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Jm- hi and welcome! Fx for you this cycle and glad you joined us. So sorry fe your loss previously, but it does let you know the possibility is there and that is hopeful! Will keep you in my prayers.

Tonight I had dinner with my old roommate who I lived with for several years before we both got married. Haven't seen her in months and we had mexican (of course, is there any other kind of food?) We both got a margarita, although I only drank a quarter of mine. Food was excellent and we had a great time! As far as how I'm feeling, I'm okay. Just playing the waiting game and interested to see what temp does in the am. I will take it 1 hour earlier due to going to gym.... having some lower back pressure/pain and lots of bloating and gas. Not really any "cramps" as I normally would. If AF comes on Friday like FF expects it may be too soon for that. Haven't completely lost my energy yet which normally happens. Definitely not testing until after Friday and see what comes. I'm just waiting for AF in my mind until I have further reason to think it won't come. :)
My Ovulation Chart

Lizzie32
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lizzie32 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 pm

Hey just checking in before the day gets crazy busy. How is everyone feeling today???
My Ovulation Chart

Lizzie32
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:58 pm

hey Lizzie- I'm doing good- I'm just in the waiting stage so not much to talk about over here. How about you?

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Holls3084 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:00 pm

Hey Lizzie,

Not feeling too terrible today! I'm very happy to say that. Hoping it lasts into tonight and I get a good break. Hard to believe I'm 11 weeks already and I'm just about 1 week out from my ultrasound. I can't wait to show you!

I brought a 750ml carton of Chocolate milk and I'm JUST finishing it up now. LOL Definitely showing THAT craving who's boss today! hehehehehe

Still keeping my fingers crossed that af won't show up on Friday!!! Gonna keep an eye on your chart as well. :) :) Hope you're having a good day as well so far.
DH-34
Me -31
TTC since April 15
DH counts - Great
Me - no testing done yet
TTC Journey - 8 months
Holls3084
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Lizzie32 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Hey girls! I'm good today, trying not to think about how I have to work until 7:30pm tonight. Lol. Good to be busy though I definitely need it paycheck wise.

Just plugging along, not a lot to report. Last night I felt like AF symptoms were coming on with lower back pain and slight cramping. But, they have subsided for now. I looked back and the last 3 cycles have been like 25 days, 26 days, and 29 days. Today is CD27. So even though FF has it as Saturday (I said Friday but I miscounted) If I make it through today it will be a longer cycle than the last 2. The 29 day cycle was like 3 months ago. But FF has it at 30 days making Saturday CD1. I honestly don't even feel that pms like as I think I normally would. Trying not to dig too deep on that and just enjoying feeling okay for now. I haven't even said anything to DH about it bc I always jinx myself. I feel like I have more energy this afternoon than I ever do, usually I am lagging and sleepy but I feel fine right now. WAY more alert than I normally am. Sleeping restlessly the last 2 nights which is extremely rare for me. I sleep great every night. So, time will tell. I feel different but how many times have I said that before??!!!!
My Ovulation Chart

Lizzie32
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Holls3084 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:16 am

Morning Lizzie,

Look at that temp jump this morning! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays up and doesn't come back down!!! I know you're trying not to think about it and you can continue with that but I'm going to be checking every morning now to see how your temps are and I'll be excited for you! :D I hope this cycle is it for you!!

Last night, I only had mild nausea! So I think it's starting to settle down now which makes me happy. I also put on my sweater this morning and it looks like I'm starting to get a bump! I'm soooo excited about that!! :D Totally made being sick for so long worth it! Looks like its time to take bump pictures! EEEK!

Happy Wednesday Ladies!!
DH-34
Me -31
TTC since April 15
DH counts - Great
Me - no testing done yet
TTC Journey - 8 months
Holls3084
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Lizzie32 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:29 am

Holls,

That is SO exciting!!! I cannot wait to see the bump pics and the ultrasound!! I am so glad you are starting to feel better and I hope that continues for you as well…. it is all coming together now!

I DID notice that spike this morning, highest temp yet of the cycle. I didn't do anything different except go to bed later…we had terrible weather pass through Alabama last night and luckily we don't have any damage, but there was a tornado near us, and hit my mom's neighborhood a little. She is okay….We had our fur babies with us huddled in the laundry room for about 20 mins last night while it passed…. Scary! But right after I went to bed and slept the rest of the night. I woke up dripping sweat though…. I was like throwing the covers off! The weirdest thing for me right now is I am having NO AF symptoms. This is CD28. I would normally be tired, cramping, just have that "feeling"…. but instead I am not tired and having zero cramps. Only issue is slight constipation, which is normal as you know for me. Monday night when I was eating with my friend I was having slight cramps and lower back aching, just knew it was AF. But it all stopped the next day and now today nothing at all…. I am still trying to be cautious with my emotions although I am extremely hopeful! DH asked about my temp this morning and I told him what was going on… I think he doesn't want to get excited yet either because we both have in the past, and as you know it could all change by this afternoon if the witch comes after all…

He just said "that is good baby"…. and I am okay with that. I don't want to jinx it! LOL

Staying I am thinking of you for tomorrow, and definitely saying some prayers to calm your nerves, and for everything to be as quick and comfortable as possible. We love you and are here with you through all this girlie!!!

JM- how are you feeling this morning??
My Ovulation Chart

Lizzie32
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Holls3084 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:46 am

Thank you Lizzie! In one week from today, I'll be sitting, holding in a litre of water waiting to see our bean on the screen. My mom is coming too and I know she's going to get misty eyed! lol

I heard about all that crazy weather! I'm glad you guys and your mom are ok!!! I can imagine that being scary. Ontario had some crazy weather this past summer and there was one storm where I was thinking I needed to get to the basement. I didn't go to bed until the worst had passed. It's not common in our neck of the woods to get tornado warnings so it was a big deal.

Having no symptoms so far is a good thing. I had literally nothing except those really low mild cramps and then it was a few days before I thought I was out cause of the pms symptoms I was having. So fx you don't get anything and the witch stays away!!! Awe, that's something DH would say to me as well. He didn't want to jinx anything either.

Agreeing with Lizzie - Staying I'm thinking about you and will keep you in my thoughts for tomorrow's appointment. I really hope all goes well and it's a breeze for you. Big big hugs your way! xo

It's a REALLY slow day around here so I'm just kicking around, waiting for time to go by faster or someone to bring a job in for us to do.
DH-34
Me -31
TTC since April 15
DH counts - Great
Me - no testing done yet
TTC Journey - 8 months
Holls3084
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Next