New here and TTC #1. Be my buddy?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: New here and TTC #1. Be my buddy?

Postby CRS3408 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:02 pm

I think I may have actually had a chemical. For the first time in years, I bled through a tampon. There was so much thick tissue as well (tmi). I sometimes have a couple tiny clots but nothing like this. Hopefully this means getting pregnant is possible. I'm taking it as a good sign!
CRS3408
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Emily1989 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Oh wow! That sounds like you might be right. Man, it sucks but your positivity is amazing! It does mean you can get pregnant, and you will!! Even if this wasn't our cycle, our time is coming, I just know it. We will keep trying even if it's just NTNP (less stress and less tears for me) and I feel really good after my workout this morning. I feel like I lost control of my body before and now I'm finally gaining it back and getting pregnant will just be the icing on the cake!! :) staying positive and keeping on the baby making train. We'll get there!! How are you feeling otherwise?
Emily (26)
DP (27)
My nephew arrived 2/19/16. His nephew arrived 2/12/16. We're hoping it's our turn next!
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CRS3408 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:35 am

Ugh just had an awful/stressful day. My son spiked a high fever and I spent the day and night basically staring at him and keeping him hydrated. I hate when he's sick. It makes me so sad that I can't just fix it. So we slept on the couch all night and thank goodness his fever broke this morning. Now just gotta get him to eat.

I need to find some motivation to work out. I'd rather eat lol which is basically why I'm so out of shape haha. Im happy you're starting off so well with working out. Keep it up!!!! Maybe somewhere in there I'll be able to join up and peel myself off the couch. I'm terrible lol
CRS3408
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Emily1989 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:20 am

Oh no!! Your poor baby boy! At least he had his mama to snuggle with. That's still all I ever want when I'm sick, to snuggle with my mom. :)

I am sooooo sore today but I sucked it up and focused on my upper body since my legs hurt so bad. I'm enjoying it so far and having healthy protein-rich smoothies for breakfast which are delicious.

I already feel better about myself and I can just feel like my BFP is right around the corner!
Emily (26)
DP (27)
My nephew arrived 2/19/16. His nephew arrived 2/12/16. We're hoping it's our turn next!
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CRS3408 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:31 am

Two day of no sleep......ughhhh. But he's feeling better and that's all that matters.

Af is done so on to this cycle. Still not sure how much focus I'm going to put into it but I know my hunny doesn't want to wait soooo lol
CRS3408
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Emily1989 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:36 am

I'm the same way, I'm not going to waste this cycle but I'm just not going to focus on TTC but on my health instead. I know it's not good to focus on results in the first week of exercising and dieting but I already feel healthier and my tummy is getting flatter. I am SO SORE. I can barely walk down the stairs.

I also don't want to wear ourselves out with BD this cycle. We haven't BD since the day I ovulated last cycle because we wore ourselves out so badly and needed a break. Just going to let it happen when the mood strikes now.
Emily (26)
DP (27)
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CRS3408 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:03 pm

What kind of work out are you doing? Routine at a gym or just stuff at home? You're doing great already tho and way to stick with it!! It's always worse at the beginning when you get soooo sore.

I feel the same way about BD. We're just going to do it when we want and maybe a little more around when I should O, but I'm not going to do OPKs at all. Just kinda let it be ya know.
CRS3408
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Emily1989 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:00 am

In just doing it at home. I have a yoga DVD that has 4 15 minute yoga workouts for weight loss and I also do some lunges, squats, core workouts at home on my yoga mat. I start every day off with a 2+ mile walk with my dog though.

I am not going to be using OPKs this month either and just get a few good BD sessions in during my window but not going to track anything about ovulation. I am starting to think I can't really tell anyway since I thought I O'd 4 days late last month but my period arrive at 10 dpo so who knows when I really ovulated.
Emily (26)
DP (27)
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CRS3408 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:25 am

I love yoga but it puts sooo much pressure on my wrists that it ends up hurting them really bad and it takes weeks for them to feel better. I need to go back to doing Insanity again. That workout was amazing!

I'm about to enter my fertile window woooo! No OPK but I'm still taking the gummy vitamins and I started taking B6. I read that it will help lengthen your LP and could stop the spotting. We will see I guess.
CRS3408
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Emily1989 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Ahh fertile week starts tomorrow!! We are trying pre-seed this time, even though we are technically NTNP, I figured we'd give it a shot since we already sometimes use lube, and I've heard so many success stories from it. I've already lost 4 lbs this week alone! My Shakeology arrived yesterday so I am doing that and still working out. Hopefully even a 20lbs loss will get me that BFP! My best friend and her husband will be arriving to visit us the day before AF is due which is good and bad. Bad because I am going to have to be sneaky about testing, but good because if I do get my BFP, my bestie will be here to celebrate with me too and if AF arrives, I can have drinks with her.
Emily (26)
DP (27)
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CRS3408 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Great job on the 4lbs!!!!! That's so awesome!!!! 20lbs lighter and a bfp would just be the bees knees! Lol I haven't read much about preseed. We never use lube, cuz most of the time is too wet tmi on its own lol Hopefully it works great for you guys tho.

Nothing new here. Hanging out in my fertile week. My son just started playing ice hockey so all my time is spent working or helping him get better. It's been a busy week. Opening day is right about the corner so I'll be freezing my butt off all day on Friday. Woooo haha
CRS3408
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Emily1989 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:33 am

I usually don't need any type of lube but lately I've needed something to help and I think it's just the stress of TTC drying me out. Trying to drink more water to build up my fluids though.

So randomly, I had one OPK from last cycle left and took it today and got an almost positive! So I think I would probably get my blazing positive either tonight or tomorrow if I was to continue testing (I won't). But it makes me feel a little better because we have been really bad about BD this time around. He has been too tired every night this week so we haven't even had a chance to use preseed. He said he will drink a lot of water after work today and not as much beer so he won't get so sleepy.
Emily (26)
DP (27)
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CRS3408 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Sorry I feel like I haven't had a minute to message you back in days! How have you been? Are you past O yet?? Feeling good?

I think I O'd yesterday or maybe the day before so I'm just kinda hanging out now. Did far too much drinking on opening day. Oh and let me tell you that 4 of us girls that went, 2 are pregnant. Ugh. Totally sucks. I'm crazy happy for them but now more determined!
CRS3408
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Emily1989 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Hey crystal! Oh I know, it's been so busy here lately too. I think I O'd sometime between Thursday and Saturday so I am anywhere from 1-3dpo now. I had a bit of a mental set back with my weight loss goals today. I weighed myself last Sunday and was down 4.5 lbs, well weighed myself again this morning and had gained back 2.5 lbs. I felt really shitty and definitely cried for awhile. But then I did my yoga and went on a 2.5 mile walk with Matt and Penny and feel a lot better. Just trying to treat my setbacks with exercise instead of food.

When is your next AF due? Mine is due 4/21 and Ovia is saying to test 4/19 but my bestfriend arrives to visit from Michigan with her husband the night of 4/19. I'm not sure if I should test the day they get here or just wait to see if AF comes. What do you think I should do?

How is DS? Hope everyone is well in your fam! :)
Emily (26)
DP (27)
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CRS3408 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:52 am

I hope you around your hunny are doing well! Ugh ping ponging between weights totally sucks! Stay strong!!! It'll help keep your mind off TTC. I'm sure Penny appreciates the walks tho.

I'm due for af on 4/20 so a little over a week. I feel......fine lol idk like nothing either way. Which I'm sure means I'm out. No spotting tho so that's a plus. I feel really good about that. Hopefully no spotting at all! I would say test the day they come in that way you kinda know where you stand. Bfn doesn't mean you're out tho but that way if it is a bfn, you don't spend her whole visit fixating on it. You an enjoy your time with her.

My app says I'm 8 days out from testing. I have zero urge to test tho. So hopefully I can wait it out with you!

DS is good. He's really getting into hockey and seeing him progress makes me crazy proud. He's a great kid and I'm glad he's excited to play.
CRS3408
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups