Shamrocking O day buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Shamrocking O day buddies!

Postby NewStory » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:42 pm

Hello! Is anyone else due to ovulate around March 17th? St Patrick's day?
I know some of my Valentine's day buddys are moving into March :)
Hopefully the luck of the Irish does it this month!
Me: 32 DH:34

Married 4 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Taking:
Prenatals + omegas, RRLT

Healthy eating & juicing daily.

Diagnosed stage 2 endometriosis Dec 2016, tubes, uterus etc clear!

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Shamrocking O day buddies!

Postby Danaa » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:50 pm

I'm here.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby danaburger » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:32 pm

Me too!
Anyone going to try anything different this cycle? I think I am going to try cutting back on sugar. I'm a healthy weight and I work out very regularly (I teach aerobics), but I have a sweet tooth that's tough to suppress. I thought I heard somewhere that too much sugar can make the womb inhospitable? Regardless, I think it's a good decision for my general health.
What about you ladies?
Me: 34
DH: 45
TTC #1 since September 2015
10 years on BCP, off since April 2015
My Ovulation Chart
danaburger
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:18 am

Hello ladies..I found you.

Newstory: Thanks for the new thread. Your temps still look good though. So i am fxing for you. And my next date acc to FF for ovulation should be also on 16-17th march!

DanaB: Dont know about ttc, but reducing a lil sugar coudnt hurt general health. Since you mentioned you teach aerobics, could you suggest what form if exercise is beat during this ttc time? I am just too confused with what affects and what doesn't

Danaa: Saw your sticks. I hope AF stays away and those indents get some colour. Did u temp/test again?

Pny, and corina: Hoping you preggo ladies are doing well.

Emily: Sry about the spotting. Good luck in the coming cycle.

Babylove: Dont worry about hsg. I got it done last cycle,and it wasnt that painful. Slight discomfort, like AF type cramps, which lasted barely few minutes, and then it got over even before i thought about it again. Good luck. I hope that helps you get you rainbow bean soon.

I hope i haven't missed on anybody. 13 dpo for me today. Nothing much to report except that i did have lightheadedness for last two days. My breast tenderness seems to have reduced today, usually happens right before a day or two of AF, but AF isnt due till Fri/Sat. Its tues today. So cant help wondering if I am going to have the witch earlier this time. Ahh.. The waiting game
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewStory » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:05 am

Hey ladies! Ok I might kill the other thread if we all made it over here? I posted on the other one:

Danaa-
Oh whoah I see those. It is cruel to get evaps on 3 tests :( how are you today danaa?

I haven't tested again my temp has dropped and I feel AFish today so I'm pretty much waiting for her to show. I work horrible shifts the next 2 days - late tonight and then an early shift tomorrow which is normally ok, I am usually just quite tired after it, but is pretty much hell on legs if I get AF in the middle of it all as I get bad cramps and my job is very busy. I have to deal calmly with a large volume of people. And can't really take any down time or many bathroom breaks. So please send some comfort thoughts my way! I am prepared with a bottle of nice wine and some comfy pjs and dvd box set for when I finish though :)

Nickysy how are you doing? I hope Af doesn't come early? I get a similar thing with the sore BBs it is the main thing that tells me AF is coming because they feel better the day before. Progesterone does funny things! Still keeping my FX though.

DanaB - that's interesting about giving up sugar. I am quite similar in that I am healthy BMI and always have exercised regularly but I would say I am completely addicted to sweet things. I think it would be so hard for me to give up entirely (harder than caffeine or alcohol) but cutting down is definitely a good idea, let us know how you get on, you have all my support! I'll try to cut down too with you :)

Babylove how are you doing?

Emily did you make it over here too?

Anyone new is very welcome to join please say hello it's good to have wait buddies :)
Me: 32 DH:34

Married 4 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Taking:
Prenatals + omegas, RRLT

Healthy eating & juicing daily.

Diagnosed stage 2 endometriosis Dec 2016, tubes, uterus etc clear!

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Nickysy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 am

Newstory: You do have a lot to handle now. Sending positive thoughts your way. Fxing, AF doesnt show its face. I am feeling ok actually. This last leg of wait invariably kills me every month. Lol
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby danaburger » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:46 am

Nickysy: I would say during TTC, just about anything goes as far as format, but on the other hand, I wouldn't recommend trying to pile on too much all of a sudden. If you're already exercising, that's great! If you want to add more workouts then just do it gradually. The standard recommended exercise time for adults is 150 minutes a week. Good to have some weight training thrown in with cardio. AFM I teach 5 Zumba classes a week, and 3 barre/core focused classes. That's probably leaning towards overload, but I don't always participate in the entire class - I cue a move and then walk around for a bit. I try to make that more of a habit because if I do get pregnant, I'm going to have to cue more and more and do less. But in general I think 5 half-hour workouts a week is healthy.

NewStory, let's be sugar buddies! :) I will also be cutting back on caffeine since it's in so many sugary things I like. Throwback Pepsi is an evil, evil thing. I always tell myself I "earned" one, or some chocolate, after a hard workout. Need to change my thinking! I think I'm actually more concerned with my health and less with it affecting TTC...I don't want to end up diabetic when I'm older. I hear of plenty of cases of people who work out a lot and still get diabetes because of their diets.
My Ovulation Chart
danaburger
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:57 am

Ladies I'm already on a low carb diet and sugar,I only a teaspoon of brown sugar for my capuccino.I lost 13lbs in 45days,giving up
cola and bread helped a lot.I was never overweight the most I was 143lbs but since I started Ttc i ended up with 30lbs extra,i need to lose around 22lbs before I start ivf and feel like myself again.If only I could do some exercise,my laziness knows no limits.If it weren't for my dog I wouldn't have gotten any at all.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby danaburger » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:05 am

Danaa that is awesome, congrats on that weight loss! Your sugar reduction is an inspiration.
Dog walking definitely counts as exercise! If you have the time, you can make the walks gradually longer over time.
Starting a workout routine is tough! Trust me, I would not be exercising like I do if I didn't teach it. I had to make myself accountable to other people (my students). That was the only way I could overcome my laziness and make myself do it!
My Ovulation Chart
danaburger
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:09 am

Ty for the tip danaB I will definitely try to increase them especially now with the beautiful weather we are having.I reword myself with a zip of cola or an crepe from time to time,it makes this whole
Process easier.Im exhausted.I need some time out:))
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Emily1989 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:29 am

I did make it over, New, thank you. :)

AF started full force this morning. Not what I wanted to wake up to. Trying not to feel too disappointed. Just means I guess we are trying for a Shamrock baby. I am supposed to O around the 11th, but I'm going to use OPKs this month to make sure. Not looking forward to another long TWW after that.

How is everyone else doing?
Emily (26)
DP (27)
My nephew arrived 2/19/16. His nephew arrived 2/12/16. We're hoping it's our turn next!
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby chorse37 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:00 am

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I'm still holding out for my Valentines cycle (9PDO today!) but it's always the last couple of days that's hardest for me so I could use some friendly distraction and it looks like those threads are winding down. :) I always test on 9 DPO and it never comes up with anything! I don't know why I torture myself! My previous BFPs were on 10 and 11 DPO. My temps have been steadily increasing this cycle so I'm feeling really hopeful.

I'm glad to see some new faces around here! I have a bit of a history - see my sig. New this cycle I'm on baby aspirin and I'm supposed to start progesterone the moment when/if I get a BFP. Neither of those are from an official diagnosis of a problem, but my doc said we're going to throw everything at it and just hope it sticks. I already exercise and eat pretty healthy so maybe this will be the little extra kick I need.

Danaa - I'm sorry to see you're still here but glad you're still fighting the good fight! It's going to be so worth it when you finally get your BFP. You've been trying so hard and I know you're overdue for good news. FX extra for you, lady.
Me/DH: 29/30, together since 2006, TTC #2
Irregular dRVVT clotting results, irregular HSG results, no diagnoses
:angel: :angel: :angel:
Rainbow arrived 10/24/16 at 37 weeks, small but perfect!
My Ovulation Chart
chorse37
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:38 am

Hello ladies.

Dana B: Thanks for the advice. I did do a lot of dancing plus yoga, so have generally been fit. Even after missing exercise, didn't gain any weight for good 1.5 yrs. Then, ttc happened, and I am all up by 8 kgs. Still a healthy BMI for me, but just not what i always have been. I have been trying to walk daily for 30 min, since last one month, but it doesn't seem to budge my weight. I need to intensify the exercise which i don't know to what level. Maybe, i should follow a diet along with it now as well. That should help. Good on you for cueing and moving. Have done that too. Lol

Emily: I am so sorry about the AF hun. Hugs. But you juat started the ttc journey. Feel better soon. And try not to be too hard on yourself. Good luck for the next cycle.

Danaa: Thats awesome weight loss. I am wondering when will i get my sense of discipline back. But you are inspiring me to do it now.

Chorse: Welcome to the thread! Sorry about the losses you have had to incur. You will find good support here. 9 dpo can still be early, and you know that. Whats your usual LP length? Your chart looks good to me though. Any symptoms?

Newstory: How are you??

Lets get those BFPs now..
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby chorse37 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:52 am

Hi Nicky! My LP is usually 11-12 days so I still have a little wiggle room. The only symptom I've noticed so far is an increase in vivid dreams and nightmares over the last few days. Not sure what that means! From your chart it looks like you are right on the edge, too. When do you usually start testing?
Me/DH: 29/30, together since 2006, TTC #2
Irregular dRVVT clotting results, irregular HSG results, no diagnoses
:angel: :angel: :angel:
Rainbow arrived 10/24/16 at 37 weeks, small but perfect!
My Ovulation Chart
chorse37
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby danaburger » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:41 am

Welcome chorse!
Nickysy, diet is definitely a huge part - in fact, probably more so than exercise. I would try adjusting diet before intensifying the exercise and see how that works. Adjusting diet would put less stress on the body. Try to get a small caloric deficit going each day. Good luck!
AFM just finished teaching a class and eating a bowl of Greek yogurt and fresh fruit. Not chocolate, lol! Yay for baby steps!
My Ovulation Chart
danaburger
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups