anyone close to 1 dpo want to be cycle buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

anyone close to 1 dpo want to be cycle buddies

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:29 am

This is my 6th month ttc. I am currently 1 dpo I think. I temp and use opks. I am a slow riser and got my normal small temp rise this morning.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: anyone close to 1 dpo want to be cycle buddies

Postby Rebeca89 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:30 am

Hi! I am 2DPO today! Second cycle off bc. Was on it for 10 yrs! Had LH surge late. CD 27&28. First positive OPKs since getting of the pill. My body is getting back to normal, I hope! What about you?? :)
Rebeca89

Postby snowflaik » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:49 am

Hello! i have no idea how many dpo i am but i would love to be cycle buddies! Momma how have you been? long time since we last chatted! My ovulation has been off and i took hpt and opk this am and i swear i can see a faint line on the hpt and i didnt touch them to cause false positive like last time :D opk is pretty positve too. so im not really sure whats going on just like last time. and as you know im a poas!!! i sent a pic to my best friend and she says she can see the like but i would like a second opinion from you ladies and maybe we can do some tweaking ;) very happy to hear from you again and it is very nice to meet you Rebeca89! this can be an exciting time for us all and im glad i have yall for support!
snowflaik
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby snowflaik » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:19 am

therealdeal.jpg
(220.68 KiB) Not downloaded yet

here is the pic i want to see if yall can tweak or if you even see a faint line. Thanks!!
snowflaik
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby snowflaik » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:20 am

the one on the right is opk and the one on the left is hpt. please tweak and let me now what u think.
snowflaik
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby starzz121 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:24 am

Momma how are you lady? its been a while since we spoke. xo
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:57 am

Hey snow!! Good to hear from you. I tweaked your pic. I see a line and didn't have any problem getting a pink line!! Well shoot I, going to have to work on it it says too big. I'll post it soon
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:04 am

I had to crop it a lot which makes it too close up. I went ahead and posted but I'll try to work on it with my phone.

Hi starz :) how are you? I thought I'd be 2 dpo today but haven't gotten a temp rise so wondering if my body tried to o but didn't get the job done. This is our last all out cycle trying and this happens!! Can't say I'm feeling to great today. Where are you at in your cycle?
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (59.45 KiB) Viewed 868 times
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starzz121 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:42 am

oh wow i see that line for sure for snow!!! nice!! FX

last month trying... for good or for the summer? i dont temp, but i know you do... so does that mean O didnt occur? did you use OPKs at all?

im ok, im 7dpo today not really any symptoms apart from a lil tired, but i think its in connection with being out on the motorbike yesterday makes my eyes tired...i dont even have sore bbs which is totally abnormal! so i dont know lol im with you on the last month trying.... ever since i started 5 months ago i started getting spots on my face which turned into acne.. its either stress related tied to TTC or maybe mild PCOS , i have a appointment with OB in two weeks to discuss. i did do somthing different this cycle though... YOGA!! and lots of it, ive been enjoying it so much and its really been relaxing me. ive convinced myself im going to start the pill again next week if AF shows up, and enjoy the summer , stress free and hopefully near spot free.
i have my fingers crossed that you did O!
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby snowflaik » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:55 pm

is that the line from the hpt control or the positive line? in the original did you actually see a line?
snowflaik
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby snowflaik » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:02 pm

really starzz can you see it untweaked also??? i really hope this is it! i did poas this afternoon with bfn but again i used fmu and the line was very faint so im assuming i need to use fmu again. my temp this am was 98.8 so it still high and im not sure how many dpo i am i think 6. my cycles have been a bit off so i believe i ovulated friday late evening and dtd all saturday and sunday so idk what is really going on. i hope this is my month though! if you really saw a line untweaked then that would mean that hcg is in my system but since the line is faint then it is not very much. my breasts are very sore and i did have some unusual cramps 6 days ago so i thought af was coming. as of today i am 1 day late but again i think my cycles could be off but they are usually right on track with my app.
snowflaik
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JayLB » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:30 pm

I Did IuI 2 days ago. It's IUI#7. So I'm up for having a cycle buddy!!!
"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared" - Buddha

:hugs:
JayLB

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Starz we have decided to go to NTNP from here on out unless we have a change of heart. It's really just getting too stressful. since we have four kids already we are totally fine with that approach. It's been a bit nuts around here for the last month with everyone being sick and going on a short vacation. I do temp and use opks. I got a positive 72 hours ago this morning. I guess it's possible there's been a delay in temp rise but I don't know. I'll see what tomorrow's is. We haven't bd'd since tues morning though.

That's good you have an appt with your ob. Don't give up yet girl!! It took me four years to conceive our first. I use to do some yoga and it was nice and relaxing.

Hello Rebecca and welcome :) this is month 6 ttc #5. I've been off bc since August 2015. When I had my last baby I used opks and got pg the first month so it can happen for you!!

Hi jay and welcome!! Do you test early? How long have you been ttc?

Snow I really saw a line on the original pic. Can't wait to see fmu test tomorrow.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starzz121 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Momma i kind of cant blame you, and its the main reason i want to break from it- the stress.. im so good up untill i have a week left...im fine CD1 to CD21 then all of a sudden at around 7dpo i turn into a crazy women, and live in a what if reality and i drive myself nuts. i think that just because i fart im pregnant haha! and then i start thinking well if i am this month i cant do this or this, and i will be due this time and this is going to happen, how will i announce it ect i get so far ahead of myself to then find im not even pregnant lol....

i dont know how so many people go at it for so long, i would have to be put into a mental institute. and isnt it funny how when your TTC everything around you is pregnant? people, TV, animals.... you cant escape it!
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JayLB » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:23 pm

I have been IUI'ing for 8 mos. I don't test early but it's the urge I fight every TWW.
I'm thinking this iui will fail because I only had 2.1 mil sperm inseminated. :(
"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared" - Buddha

:hugs:
JayLB

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups