anyone close to 1 dpo want to be cycle buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: anyone close to 1 dpo want to be cycle buddies

Postby JayLB » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:34 am

Emily 1989 - thanks for the info about the letters. The letters always confuse me. Like BFP - I know it means positive preg test but the letters themselves I have no idea.

SparkeandFade - Ya I test tomorrow, but like my doctor said, unlikely it will be BFP with all my symptoms. So I'm not gonna be shocked when the BFN comes. Ya they do take it seriously, it just sucks that I have to wait for surgery now, which could be goodness knows how long, plus healing time, before I can start cycles again. I don't want to wait too long, im already almost 31 and DP (haha I learned something), is 34. We want to have our children younger rather than older, so we can play with them and enjoy the energy it takes to have small kids.

I know its all for the greater good, sometimes its just hard to see that good when you have your heart set I guess.

Tomorrow will tell. If im out, I will leave the group I guess, considering I would be out. Maybe a new group will come up. But I must say the BuddyGroup makes the TWW extremely bearable. Hopefully we will all keep in touch through another group.
"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared" - Buddha

:hugs:
JayLB

Postby Emily1989 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:41 am

Aww JayLB, please don't leave the group! There are no rules about having to leave when you're out. In fact, I plan on still being active here too to check in on everyone once I do get pregnant. Everyone sticks around and keeps on chatting through their cycles and celebrating each other's BFPs! BFP by the way stands for "Big Fat Positive" :) if you're enjoying the support here, please stay! We love having you here!
Emily (26)
DP (27)
My nephew arrived 2/19/16. His nephew arrived 2/12/16. We're hoping it's our turn next!
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby SparkleAndFade » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:40 am

I hope you stick around JayLB! I'm sure there will be a new buddy board for everyone in here who doesn't conceive this month. Even if you have to wait until after your surgery, you are still pretty young, so I'm sure chances are good for you. I myself am 32, starting to wonder if that's why it's taking longer this go around (unlike when I was 25 and it took one month of trying).
Me (32)
DH (32)
Married September 2015
DD (6)
TTC baby #2 for me and #1 for him :)
Cycle #5
4-20-16 :bfp:

My Ovulation Chart
SparkleAndFade
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JayLB » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:15 pm

Well ladies. With that encouragement I will stick around. I am POAS tomorrow morning. I expect BFN, but I will post to let you all know.

I'd love to stick around and keep chatting regardless.
"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared" - Buddha

JayLB

Postby JayLB » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Sad to say, but no need for a HpT. AF showed up. I'm not as sad this time, because the nurses told me not to expect to conceive. I always hold out for hope but this is it I guess.

JayLB

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:41 pm

I'm sorry :( (hugs)
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JayLB » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:01 am

Momma-of4 - Thanks,

Next step is surgery to see why I have no conceived. Doctor suggested I should have conceived by now. So now my brain races.
Who knows when that surgery will occur and what they will find. :?

JayLB

Postby Emily1989 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:58 am

I'm so sorry, JayLB. I hope the doctors can find out what is going on with that surgery and you'll be one step closer to holding your baby. *hugs*
Emily (26)
DP (27)
My nephew arrived 2/19/16. His nephew arrived 2/12/16. We're hoping it's our turn next!
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby SparkleAndFade » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:00 am

I'm sorry JayLB. I keep getting bfn's and I feel AF approaching so I'm right there with you. It's so frustrating. Hoping you get some answers and have a successful surgery.
Me (32)
DH (32)
Married September 2015
DD (6)
TTC baby #2 for me and #1 for him :)
Cycle #5
4-20-16 :bfp:

My Ovulation Chart
SparkleAndFade
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JayLB » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:56 am

Emily1989 & SparkeAndFade - Thanks for your thoughts. I will persevere. I'm very nervous and scared. I just called the OBGYN and my surgery is scheduled for April 21. I wonder how long the recovery would be until I can begin TCC again.

Has anyone had a Laproscopic surgery before?
Thoughts? Hints?

JayLB

Postby shiningjersey » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:07 am

Hello! I hope i am not interrupting!

We are trying for our 3rd child (first 2 {4yo and almost 3yo} conceived naturally within 1-2 months of trying). I have hypothyroidism (Synthroid 50mg) and wasn't ovulating for 3 months. So the doc put me on Provera and Clomid (3-7). I definitely ovulated on cd 13 (felt pain in left ovary at noon as well as +ve OPK in the evening) and BDed CDs13 and 14 nights. Today is 6 dpo. So far I have had some symptoms including extra emotional, hot flushes, exhaustion and left side pain. Today (6dpo) I had strong metallic taste in my mouth and sensitive gums. I had bleeding gums with my second pregnancy as well.

Are these side effects from Clomid or are these early pg symptoms? So confused! I have never been on Clomid, so I have no idea whats normal and whats not.

Also, anyone at 6dpo to give me company while going through the terrible TWW?
shiningjersey

Postby Renee12 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Hi :) im new here. Hope i can join in.

I am at 5 dpo and i have thick white creamy cm with gummy mucus ewcm. Is that normal?? Never had that before. I want to attached a picture of the CM.. but not sure if it is ok. Please let me know if it is a sign to get that at 5 dpo.
Renee12
Friend

Postby JayLB » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:54 pm

You wouldn't have implanted yet I don't imagine. Did you take any medications. Medications impact cm pretty significantly.

JayLB

Postby Renee12 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:59 pm

Unm apart from folic acid every day and vitamin D every monday. Nope nothing. Yeah maybe its something else.
Renee12
Friend

Postby JayLB » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:08 am

Could be your corpeous luteaum. Sorry my spelling is atrocious.

I hope good things for you.

JayLB

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups