anyone close to 1 dpo want to be cycle buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: anyone close to 1 dpo want to be cycle buddies

Postby Renee12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:16 am

Hieee, i was looking forward for you to reply :P. Yes it could be. I anyway went to a gyn today because i know it is impossible to implant so early. I am at 5dpo and after lots of thick offwhite creamy CM at 2n3dpo and gummy thickish ewcm at 4dpo. I had watery cm today thats at 5 dpo, you know like when u get ur af and u feel the flow thats how i felt 5 to 6 times infact even when i was at the clinic and finally when i went to pee twice i had ewcm. So anyway the doctor suspected UTI n asked me to get my urine tested. My reports came normal. No UTI. Ok one more thing from 1 dpo till today i had stuffy nose. Suddenly water dripping out if my nose. Sorry gross i know. I am really thinking its the Vitamin D tab thats messing my cycle up and change in weather has given me a cold. Lets see how we do in the coming week.
Renee12
Friend

Postby Renee12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:29 am

Momma-of4 wrote:Spotting for me which means Af is on her way. Happens every month

Hi i am really Sorry to hear that. I have been trying to concieve From a year but no luck. I got myself tested everything seemed normal. i want to concieve naturally. I changed my gynac and this new gynac asked me to get my vitamin D tested because the deficiency affects fertility to a certain level even if you are fertile. So i got mine tested the normal range is 50 to 100 and I had just .80 in my body. So i have started taking the suppliment and tried to concieve after that. Well i dont know yet if i will get pregnant after a year or not but sure things look and feel better. I will keep u posted if Vitamin D has helped me get my first BFP. :)
Renee12
Friend

Postby JayLB » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:35 am

Well my surgery is booked for 21st.
I've heard some women, including my sister, say that she conceived quickly after her laparoscopic surgery. But of course she had endometrial material removed. Not sure I even have that.

I'm nervous and have been reading reviews about pain after the surgery. Most include shoulder pain from the C02 moving into the shoulder joints.
I'm nervous after the surgery however, that even though people got pregnant easier, that my doctor won't do my iui because they want to give me adequate healing time and i fear that could be months.

Any help in this guys?
"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared" - Buddha

:hugs:
JayLB

Postby SparkleAndFade » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:38 am

Hi JayLB

I'm afraid that I can't offer much advice since I haven't had the surgery, but it sounds very hopeful. The doctor didn't give any indication as to how long the healing process takes? I might be wrong but I'm thinking it probably won't be months. Again, I am no dr. Wishing you the best of luck!
Me (32)
DH (32)
Married September 2015
DD (6)
TTC baby #2 for me and #1 for him :)
Cycle #5
4-20-16 :bfp:

My Ovulation Chart
SparkleAndFade
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JayLB » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am

SparkleAndFade the doctor hasn't given me specifics yet. I just want this to happen quick so I can TTC again. *sigh*
"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared" - Buddha

JayLB

Postby JayLB » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:31 pm

I've just stared a new TTC buddy group called "7 failed iui's - keeping the dream alive" if anyone is interested. :)

JayLB

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups